13 minutes ago, kingANDRE said:

I got WickedWhims 9 JUNE 2022

but the older one of 11 may 2022 does work  I tried  it in the cas but loading in the world  sim error

Look in your Saves folder and delete the WickedWhims folder.

Then delete the localthumbcache again.

Bonjour ? voici les dernière Maj de certains mod que tu as,vérifies si tu les as:   Basemental-Drugs-7.15.153-PUBLIC

McCmdCenter_AllModules_2022_3_1

Kawaiistacie - SOL_Complete v3.2 (Slice of Life)

Icemunmun - Custom Food Maj récente

Extrême violence du 24/04/2022 

( Apparemment pour l'instant mieux utiliser les pénis de Wicked Whims en attendant les Maj), vérifies toutes Les Maj de tes animations,de tes CC(Si pour certains tu ne trouves pas ou qu'ils sont assez anciens mieux vaut les supprimer).

10 minutes ago, Aria 169 said:

Bonjour ? voici les dernière Maj de certains mod que tu as,vérifies si tu les as:   Basemental-Drugs-7.15.153-PUBLIC

McCmdCenter_AllModules_2022_3_1

Kawaiistacie - SOL_Complete v3.2 (Slice of Life)

Icemunmun - Custom Food Maj récente

Extrême violence du 24/04/2022 

( Apparemment pour l'instant mieux utiliser les pénis de Wicked Whims en attendant les Maj), vérifies toutes Les Maj de tes animations,de tes CC(Si pour certains tu ne trouves pas ou qu'ils sont assez anciens mieux vaut les supprimer).

Big game patch coming will likely break some of these mods again so I'd just wait for new updates after the patch.

Basemental and MCCC might be OK to update now tho. 

Edited by Scorpio
35 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Look in your Saves folder and delete the WickedWhims folder.

Then delete the localthumbcache again. 

the problem is still there here a pic she still wears underwear tryed to take it off  by force does not work. but the top part can come off . I tried that what you told me to do.  do you think its a bug 

IMG_20220614_143339.jpg

6 minutes ago, kingANDRE said:

the problem is still there here a pic she still wears underwear tryed to take it off  by force does not work. but the top part can come off . I tried that what you told me to do.  do you think its a bug 

Might be some kind of bug as the pink underwear is usually the EA barbie look.

It usually happens when you don't have any nude bottoms installed but Wicked Whims has it's own included.

This is why only WW is needed for Nude Sex.

Maybe you need to play the Sim first and use the Wicked Body Selector to pick the Wicked Default Top and Bottom.

Strange bug if everything else is removed except Wicked + Animations it should be working.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Might be some kind of bug as the pink underwear is usually the EA barbie look.

It usually happens when you don't have any nude bottoms installed but Wicked Whims has it's own included.

This is why only WW is needed for Nude Sex.

Maybe you need to play the Sim first and use the Wicked Body Selector to pick the Wicked Default Top and Bottom.

Strange bug if everything else is removed except Wicked + Animations it should be working.

I tryed that  Body Selector still same at this point I think I must wait for the next update

thanks for your help 

06-14-22_3-48-25 PM.png

36 minutes ago, kingANDRE said:

I tryed that  Body Selector still same at this point I think I must wait for the next update

thanks for your help 

Some WW settings to check...

Wicked Settings > Nudity Settings > Outfit Undressing Settings > Undressing Behavior Settings: All Boxes Enabled

(In Outfit Undressing Settings make sure the Underwear Switch is OFF)

Outfit Undressing Settings > Advanced Outfit Settings > Auto Reset Bathing Outfits: ON 

Hi, after updated to WW v170b, the major archetype of my sim changed from Sage to Caregiver. I tried to use 'traits.equip_trait TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Trait_Personality_Archetype_Sage_Major' to give the sage trait back, but my sim still got caregiver. I think maybe it's a mod problem?

59 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Some WW settings to check...

Wicked Settings > Nudity Settings > Outfit Undressing Settings > Undressing Behavior Settings: All Boxes Enabled

(In Outfit Undressing Settings make sure the Underwear Switch is OFF)

Outfit Undressing Settings > Advanced Outfit Settings > Auto Reset Bathing Outfits: ON 

I checked all of them seem all in order 

My werewolf sim doesn't have a penis. I have updated wicked whims to the new version, also in game, I have made sure that my sim has "can use toilet standing up" option in CAS, which I read you need in order to have a penis. Also, in the wicked whims sim options I selected "anatomy" and made sure that penis was selected. But, he has none. Why is that?

On 6/14/2022 at 1:40 PM, kingANDRE said:

IMG_20220614_143339.jpg

You have a broken nude female bottom....cmar?....bb?

Can we have the old female bottom as a separate download to use with Body Selector? I use a few butt sliders and my sims didn't look good with the new bottom, so I had to go back to v169b to fix it:

06-18-22_7-07-54 PM.png

Edited by Darmani2MB
Minor mistakes

Hi. Im having some majors bugs in a lot of classics animations, that in 169, were played ok. This pics are from MOTHERLODESIMS and aTrois... But theres a lot of other animations with this problem / bug. 

For the record, i have not any "rigs", installed. In fact, idk what is that. Female bottom  body parts is ww. Does anyone encounter this bug / issue too?

image.png.8825301cabb143e7fa356f909fe853bd.png image.png.3225d447370a8145a08330f6d64b79a7.png

Edited by gatomeme
Bad texting