On 2/9/2022 at 9:40 PM, Rottner said:

I can't change the opening hours of the strip club. if I click on another time it doesn't save it. someone an idea why that is?

You need to uncheck the old opening hour first, only then you can change it to another one.

According to the wicked whims tutorials:

https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139574/creating-basic-animations-in-blender-1

When you want to add more keyframes: 1. Move the active frame on the timeline few frames forward. 2. Move bones of the actor to make a new pose. 3. Select all the bones and 'LocRot’ again.

Is it really important to keyframe every single bone for location and rotation? Doesn't this make the dope sheet and graph editor look really messy?

I've run into a problem after updating both my game (82.99, I lack the guts necesary to go to 84) and my WW version (and most of the other mods) trying to initiate a sex scene: The window where you are suposed to choose the animation to play never shows up, but the screen dims itself as usual and locks me out of any controls in the game that arent ALT + F4. I'm currently doing a mod cleanup to check if it's just some dumby dumb dumb mistake, but in case it isn't I'd appreciate some guidance. 

EDIT: The little bugger has been sniped. It was none other than T.O.O.L messing about. 

Edited by zlazarvs

How do other animators animate a sim's ass?

The sim/WW rig doesn't natively have bones for ass jiggle, but I've seen plenty of WickedWhims animations that have it, and I'm wondering how it's achieved.

I tried adding the bones myself by duplicating the thigh bones. I created vertex groups, weighted them properly, assigned the assbones to them, animated+keyframed them in noticable poses, re-imported the .blend file to the .package in S4Studio, double checked that the clip file was using the updated .blend file in s4pe.

But in-game, I get no results, it's still the same animation without the ass jiggles I keyframed.

Can someone explain the process for getting this to work properly? Do I need to explicitly specify additional bones somewhere in the warehouse tab before they can be usable?

1 hour ago, johannano1 said:

I've run out of ideas so i hate to be a trouble but can anyone please help?

If you have MS Windows OneDrive when you delete the old WW version and install the new updated WW...

OneDrive will often restore deleted files.

Uninstall OneDrive or Un-sync it from your 'The Sims 4' folder.

And/Or if you've downloaded any Custom made Sims people often don't remove parts of outdated Mods before they upload them.

It sounds like you still have 2 WW package files from 2 different versions or somehow only updated one of the 2 files needed.

Check for matching file dates on both the script and package files as they must match.

The body selector doesn't seem to be saving. Whenever I travel or reload my sim resets to default or override. Anyone else having this issue or is this a snafu with some other mod?

Edit: It was actually the big dick problems mod causing it. It has a feature to auto set large penis and mine wasn't configured.

Edited by Helicoptercr4sh
10 hours ago, IAnnaScott14 said:

Hello, I couldn't download these past two updates because every time I try it says "Couldn't download" or "Removed" from the Download queue. I even tried to delete my previous wicked whims zip and I still have this problem.  If anyone has any  solutions, that would be highly appreciated!!

Did you try using other browsers/download links and checking if the problem persists?