Has anyone had a problem with sims switching to seemingly random outfit bottom when they should be putting on a strapon? My trans guy sim is swapping to various pants and skirts when he should be swapping to the strapon I've specified for him to use.

01-04-22_4-32-05 PM.png

Edit: just figured out it goes away if I turn off "Remove Shoes Indoors" (from Snowy Escape). Glad to have that figured out but I've got no idea why those things would be connected.

Edited by exuablv
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, felixys22 said:

Hi, is there any way to set the amount of my prostites have sex at the same time in strip club? It seem now I can only have 2 prostitutes servicing clients at the same time. 

That's a Wicked Perversions feature, so you should ask over there in that mods' thread.

Is there a WickedWhims thread or discord or anything for mod creators looking to integrate with WW? Somewhere other mod creators can answer questions or have some documentation for other creators? I know there's a Pateron support discord for mod support, but I'm not sure that's for other mod creators to ask questions about the WW mod/code. If it is, then I'll check out the Pateron. 

Thanks

When using "Romance -> Ask About Attractive Preferences", does anyone else only ever get the response of "I like revealing outfits." It doesn't matter who I ask or who does the asking. All of my Sims in the world give the same answer. It also doesn't matter on friendship or romance %s.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:10 PM, HireDesire said:

I can't see any attractiveness preference settings anymore. Tried to install and deinstall the game and the WW but nothing works. It's version 167.

Do you mean in CAS or when you click on a Sim? If they are missing in CAS, there's probably a mod conflict. If they are missing when you click (don't shift click) on a Sim, then it could be another problem. Also, "Attractiveness" is a top level option and it's not under WW menu when you click on Sim. I keep looking for it under WW and not finding it, then remembering it's at the top level of the click menu.

So AFAIK, I just have WW 157d(whatever the latest is) with animations and really no other sex mods. Mostly cosmetic and CCs. But for some reason, naturalism skills and progression are disabled and not showing up in the menu EVEN though I have them ENABLED for playable sims. Any idea why?

19 hours ago, Kage777 said:

So AFAIK, I just have WW 157d(whatever the latest is) with animations and really no other sex mods. Mostly cosmetic and CCs. But for some reason, naturalism skills and progression are disabled and not showing up in the menu EVEN though I have them ENABLED for playable sims. Any idea why?

You use a version of WW from like a year ago, that'd be my first idea why anything would be not working as intended.

22 hours ago, Kage777 said:

WW is way out of date.....I take it your game is a legit copy? If it is you need to update WW.

22 hours ago, Kage777 said:

That was a typo on my part. it should be 167d.

Well then you need to give them the Naturist Wicked Attribute in order for your Sims to start leveling up Naturism.

You can do it by clicking on a Sim -> Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes

Hello fellow simmers!

did anyone also find that when you invite some npc into some ongoing sex there used to be two possibilities like just joining in or refusing by giving some hint why like having a partner or relationship is too weak…

I have the impression since the latest update of ww that doesn’t happen anymore. The npc is either joining in or just nothing happens at all..

Inviting to watch still works in both ways by the icon above the npc‘s head accepting or rejecting though.

Any help is appreciated.

On 1/24/2022 at 3:46 PM, sirsleepy said:

When using "Romance -> Ask About Attractive Preferences", does anyone else only ever get the response of "I like revealing outfits." It doesn't matter who I ask or who does the asking. All of my Sims in the world give the same answer. It also doesn't matter on friendship or romance %s.

That's all I ever had reported myself back when I had WW Attractiveness enabled.

When creating a male sim in CAS, the penis area is completely blacked out. If I accept the sim, and load into the game, the texture is not blacked out. I know this is addressed in the visual issues help section. But I was curious if anyone else was having this problem or if others could share their solutions. I'm not eager to go through my entire mods folder of skins textures.

6 hours ago, CongoApe said:

When creating a male sim in CAS, the penis area is completely blacked out. If I accept the sim, and load into the game, the texture is not blacked out. I know this is addressed in the visual issues help section. But I was curious if anyone else was having this problem or if others could share their solutions. I'm not eager to go through my entire mods folder of skins textures.

Textures used in CAS and the ones used in the game are actually two different textures, the one in CAS is more highly-detailed.

So, for some reason the CAS one is not working properly, but the one in game is. Weird, but I guess possible.