Did you try a clean start with no mods?

Move your mod folder contents to somewhere safe, then try to start the game.

Then slowly move/copy a dozen or so mods back into the mod folder, test the game, then if it works, exit game, add more mods, test the game, repeat.

If at one point the game stops working, then the problem is one of the last folders you copied over. At that point, remove the last files you moved and start adding them one at a time until you find the mod that causes the game to not start.

2 hours ago, sharialust said:

Same issue here, no idea how to fix though, I did all the recommended steps, like creating a new save, deleting caches, etc

Yep. And there is no problems with my mods. I didn't install anything new, but the WW update. I can open my household without WW. But once I activate WW, I have this issue.  

16 hours ago, 0983091230 said:

Guys, I can't seem to open ANY games. I keep seeing this error  102:14156028:847:98cf.

Ex exception file, this keep on repeating: 

Game Version: 1.82.99.1030, WickedWhims Version: v167c, BMD
12/26/21 19:01:38 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_and_load_handler.py", line 114, in _wickedwhims_apply_loaded_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_settings.py", line 374, in update_relationship_settings_to_general_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_settings.py", line 269, in _validate_and_apply_gender_preference_distribution
KeyError: 'gender_preference_distribution'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_apply_loaded_save_data' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'gender_preference_distribution'

What can I do to fix this? I reinstalled everything and my TS4 is updated. 

Error 102 happens because the game can't load due to outdated/broken mods/CC.

Remove everything from your Mods folder and start putting it in some by some, to see if the game starts having issues at any point.

Also check for the secretcrush's realpussy files. They're known to cause issues.

2 hours ago, Lewdy Lad 94 said:

See, the weird thing is that Wicked is indeed installed one folder deep.

And also, both scripts and modes are checked

Screenshot 2021-12-27 062332.png

Screenshot 2021-12-27 062558.png

What's your version of the game?

1 hour ago, Husk said:

Error 102 happens because the game can't load due to outdated/broken mods/CC.

Remove everything from your Mods folder and start putting it in some by some, to see if the game starts having issues at any point.

Also check for the secretcrush's realpussy files. They're known to cause issues.

What's your version of the game?

It was the Pussy....  JE-SUS. 

hahahah

thank you so much, you are awesome! 

On 12/27/2021 at 7:26 AM, Lewdy Lad 94 said:

See, the weird thing is that Wicked is indeed installed one folder deep.

And also, both scripts and modes are checked

Installation looks correct.

Do you see the purple Wicked Notification when you first load your active household in the top right corner?

If not it means WW didn't load for some reason.

All I can think of is your game might be loading Mods from another drive/mods folder.

Or you have another Mod preventing WW from loading.

Remove all Mods except WW + Animations and test alone but don't make any new saves with Mods removed.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg after adding, removing, or updating Mods or Game.

Trying an Origin/Steam Game Repair might not hurt either.  

12 hours ago, Ateres said:

the polyamorous trait does'nt show up in the wicked attributes, i just can't find it
image.png.cc4f967e299753ba4a12c89d8b661da4.png

You Sim likely has a Jealous trait, which makes the polyamorous trait dissapear.

In the next releases it will simply be grayed out to avoid such confusion.

I've searched for this everywhere but not a single soul besides me seem to have complained about it. Or I'm just dumb as bricks and is not an actual issue and I'm just oblivious to how it works. But pubic hair on vampires... Since, you know, they are vampires and have no reflections, it's practically impossible to trim their pubic hair at a mirror (can only do by re-selecting the color and style which isn't the most ideal way). I've never really understood the need for a mirror for this in the first place, as you can just simply look down and see what you're doing perfectly fine with your set of two eyes.

So am I missing something and there's a way to trim vampires down under, or am I SOL and forced to re-apply their color+pubic hair in the options every time?

Another question: Is there a mod that adds more color options for pubic hair? Unnatural ones more specifically. I couldn't find any. :<

Edited by Eerye Vysage
12 hours ago, johannano1 said:

Why does my female sims have the default bra? I don't know how it happend. I used to not have it. I've tried with removing all the possible causes to this issue but it didn't fix it...           I've ran out of ideas... :(

Your default female nude top is broken....try another one....

8 hours ago, procian said:

Do you use wildguys body details? they need to load first so keep them in the FBD folder they came in....If ww loads first it defaults to basic body details.

Nope i don't have anything from wildguy :/ What do you mean by ´´íf ww loads first it defaults to basic body details´´?

5 hours ago, johannano1 said:

Nope i don't have anything from wildguy :/ What do you mean by ´´íf ww loads first it defaults to basic body details´´?

Body details need to load before ww....if they don't ww defaults to the basic ww details.

Pic 1 is ww loading first=basic details

pic 2 is body details loading before ww

Suggest you download wildguys body details....keep them in the FBD folder when you put them in mods.Don't put them in loose.

Screenshot (507).png

Screenshot (508).png

Edited by procian
8 hours ago, procian said:

Body details need to load before ww....if they don't ww defaults to the basic ww details.

Pic 1 is ww loading first=basic details

pic 2 is body details loading before ww

Suggest you download wildguys body details....keep them in the FBD folder when you put them in mods.Don't put them in loose.

Screenshot (507).png

Screenshot (508).png

ooooh i have my ww  cc in the same folder as the base ww packages. Maybe that's why i have the default bra? It's weird that i don't also have the default panties. Can i have my other ww cc in the same folder as wildguy? I decided to download wildguy :)

Edited by johannano1
20 minutes ago, johannano1 said:

ooooh i have my ww  cc in the same folder as the base ww packages. Maybe that's why i have the default bra? It's weird that i don't also have the default panties. Can i have my other ww cc in the same folder as wildguy? I decided to download wildguy :)

That's probably why they are not working then....I'd keep wild guys stuff in the FBD folder if it's ww body stuff I'd say yes...if it's toys etc I'd put them in a seperate folder.

2 hours ago, procian said:

That's probably why they are not working then....I'd keep wild guys stuff in the FBD folder if it's ww body stuff I'd say yes...if it's toys etc I'd put them in a seperate folder.

THANK YOU SO MUUUUUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! I'm in game right now and noticed that the default bra is gone! I'm so happy right now! :D