I also got problem with WW animation Body work normally unless you start animation. By the I checked mod work fine with default maxim skin it broken when we use other custom mod skin replace default skin.   

You can see broken skins below imgs

Screenshot (246).png

Screenshot (247).png

Edited by WDRexxx
add a pic of broken mod
14 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Looks like you have a broken CC Default Skin installed.

Last game update broke many Default Skins.

Taking your advice.... i ran a new game, with only WW 170d... with default animations... And the one from aTrois, shows the same bug, or whatever it can be called. 
I guess, next ill try with version 169 again... meanwhile i left some screens of the last test. 

image.png.bd5b528b38e44057945bcfe1b85e2647.png

image.png.2eb9d2caba470d8c43d6845d790502c9.png

11 minutes ago, WDRexxx said:

I also got problem with WW animation Body work normally unless you start animation. By the I checked mod work fine with default maxim skin it broken when we use other custom mod skin replace default skin.   

Tnx for the tip. .yep y double cheked this out, before initiating the animation. But still have this issue... maybe is not WW problem... maybe just the last version of the game broke all of this. Idk. I will try, with 169 next, as a final test... if the bug remains, i will just wait for some ww update or fix. 

Again tnx for your reply

image.png.859570ff6b5d45d6ee617eb29deae2b8.png

29 minutes ago, gatomeme said:

Taking your advice.... i ran a new game, with only WW 170d... with default animations... And the one from aTrois, shows the same bug, or whatever it can be called. 
I guess, next ill try with version 169 again... meanwhile i left some screens of the last test. 

When you remove Mods/CC for testing you need to also delete your localthumbcache.pkg as sometimes the old things get stuck so they might still be around.

I'm not quite sure what I see isn't normal in your picture.

Puffy Vagina is pretty normal when females are stretched that way but the new WW does add a bit more bulge to the vaginas because of added bones for special animations to be added later on.

I noticed you have many animations installed but...

See the purple WW box in upper right that says Number of Animations Loaded 23/19

With that many animations installed those numbers should be much higher.

Sometimes when updating WW the 'dynamic animations disabled' setting gets corrupted and turns off many animations.

Try removing the dynamic_disabled_animations.json and all_disabled_animations.json files from Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves/WickedWhimsMod

WW version 1.70 changed the female bottom meshes, old body mods/cc.

The new game version broke a bunch of default skins and other mods, alpha hairs, and sliders.

Double Trouble

WW version 1.69b and 1.67g are before those changes and might still work.

I was using 1.67g before but I'm still on game version 1.88 and haven't updated yet.

16 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

When you remove Mods/CC for testing you need to also delete your localthumbcache.pkg as sometimes the old things get stuck so they might still be around.

Tnx  for the tip. I will try too.

17 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Try removing the dynamic_disabled_animations.json and all_disabled_animations.json files from Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves/WickedWhimsMod

Will try too... 

Then i will test again with 170d. thats the one, that supports the last game version (Werewolfs).

Btw the number of anim that u see there, is just the numer of deafault animatitions that came with WW. No more. In the last post i added some from MOTHERLODESIMS, in wich the bugs, seems to be more present. 

Ok. the last test was removing both, localthumbcache.pkg  and full folder  F:\Documents\Electronic Arts\Los Sims 4\saves\WickedWhimsMod with same results. Ok 169 / broken 170

I guess it is because the new "holes sistem" included in this version. There is no new animations up to date, that use this new feature, and it is breaking a lot of old ones. 

Tank u very much for your tips Scorpio, and ill be waiting this to be fixed in the next version or patch of WW. 

15 minutes ago, gatomeme said:

Tank u very much for your tips Scorpio, and ill be waiting this to be fixed in the next version or patch of WW. 

No Problem,

The author of WW mentioned he will be including the old WW body in a future version of WW for those that would prefer it.

Nice...

image.png.53aa0b3839130699fd512ea73c942e9e.png

It's so painful to look at... So i downloaded the latest ww update (21/6), no problems, however i keep getting the "rig" error message. I've looked through my whole mod file, there are no rig/animated/head mods (which was the recommended keywords).... So basically genitalia seems to be stretching and butts kinda cave in and i have no idea how to fix it

I'm not too sure if my latest issue is with the new WW update or the Werewolves pack but my sims now have nipples under their nipples and have indents. Kinda hard to explain but when creating a new sim, they have under boobs. Its most noticeable with female sims and it only appears on new sims. I have no idea what to do. Any advice? 

20220621_001716.jpg

20220621_001730.jpg

Bonjour ? perso j'ai fais la Maj de Wicked Whims 170e , j'ai bcp de mods, et je n'ai pas eu ce problème donc je te conseils de vérifier les Maj de tout tes mods( à savoir que ce qui est notifié devant les mods sur le site de Candyman ne correspond pas à la réalité,il faut cliquer sur le mod là sur le site du modeur tu sauras si ton mod est réellement à jour ou non.)

Ne pas oublier ,dans ton dossier Sims 4,de supprimer les dossiers:  cache,  cachestr, localthumcache et si tu as les fichiers:  Avatarcache,  UserData.lock aussi.

Vérifies également si ta carte graphique ainsi que tes pilotes soient bien à jour.

Aria169

2 hours ago, natokaay said:

I'm not too sure if my latest issue is with the new WW update or the Werewolves pack but my sims now have nipples under their nipples and have indents. Kinda hard to explain but when creating a new sim, they have under boobs. Its most noticeable with female sims and it only appears on new sims. I have no idea what to do. Any advice? 

Might have a broken nude female top, nipple details, breast sliders, skins, presets, or any number of other things.

Might be time to try the 50/50 mod/cc removal method until the CAS problem stops.

Moving Mods/CC out of game in groups will help narrow down the culprit.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update Mods/CC.

Don't make any new saves with Mods/CC removed for testing just exit game when done.

On 6/20/2022 at 5:35 PM, Scorpio said:

No Problem,

The author of WW mentioned he will be including the old WW body in a future version of WW for those that would prefer it.

Nice...

Just for testing purpose, tried with the new 170e, and it seems, to get rid of the bug... 

image.png.6ccbcf96015cca5a3d54ef47016f3679.png

6 hours ago, natokaay said:

20220621_001716.jpg

20220621_001730.jpg

Using a skin overlay? ....

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Might have a broken nude female top, nipple details, breast sliders, skins, presets, or any number of other things.

Might be time to try the 50/50 mod/cc removal method until the CAS problem stops.

Moving Mods/CC out of game in groups will help narrow down the culprit.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update Mods/CC.

Don't make any new saves with Mods/CC removed for testing just exit game when done.

I guess I'll have to do that. I did previously remove so body mods that I thought might be the issue but no such luck. Gonna have to mess with the few that are left ?

On 6/22/2022 at 6:12 PM, natokaay said:

I guess I'll have to do that. I did previously remove so body mods that I thought might be the issue but no such luck. Gonna have to mess with the few that are left ?

Having the same problem as you are which has been driving me nuts. For me female chests are showing up like yours in CAS, but when I run the game they are normal. Confusing as all hell. With all the issues going on with these last mod updates I cleared the game, repaired it, reinstalled updated mods and started from scratch and like I said I am having the same issue as you. I tried different things, created new females, with/without mods and they came out the same in CAS. I also tried adjusting the settings in whims and all the same results. 

21 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Having the same problem as you are which has been driving me nuts. For me female chests are showing up like yours in CAS, but when I run the game they are normal. Confusing as all hell. With all the issues going on with these last mod updates I cleared the game, repaired it, reinstalled updated mods and started from scratch and like I said I am having the same issue as you. I tried different things, created new females, with/without mods and they came out the same in CAS. I also tried adjusting the settings in whims and all the same results. 

The only way to "fix" this is to just put different bottoms on. Its acting like they are supposed to be naked. When I choose to undress completely it goes away. And that isnt even the penis I use in sex animations. Even if I put a different penis on, when i paint my werewolf it shows up. I would prefer if it wasnt there at all. The Penis I use during sex is great, but when im not they just have an erection 24/7, not even soft. I believe this is coded into WW, but if this is what I have to deal with, so my WW can use sex animations, then I geuss I will just deal with it until the next WW release, when things are more fleshed out.

13 minutes ago, Papp274 said:

This newest female body mesh is lookin pretty janky... needs some more work. 

I use the Patreon version of WW and this how the body (hip and butt area...) looks from the newest update.

I don't see this with 170e here on LL so it's probably a Patreon version issue.

170e looks pretty nice IMO. 

20 minutes ago, Papp274 said:

Just tried the LL version for the shits and gigs... 

exactly the same... 

Strange. I haven't seen that at all.

I'm assuming you're using the default bottom.

Is that a pose with pose player or is this captured during an animation?

Could be something with the pose. Do you always see this or just when the sim is in that pose? (I noticed both pictures are the same. That's why I'm asking).

Edited by BatDood