On 12/7/2021 at 11:47 AM, jizzzern8ter said:

Hi, I am having some similar issues to other users after updating to the latest verion of wicked whims.
It's basiclally broken the core functionality of it for me.
I can no longer select npcs and "instant undress" I use this all the time to change outfits quickly (also MCC), 
my strip clubs basically are broken, I can no longer assign npc sex locations to manually stacking the poles is not even an option anymore.
This is pretty sad. This is my favorite game right now and this update broke it.
I'm trying to find 166d, but I deleted it yesterday, little did I know I would need it.
Heres hoping for a quick fix.

I am having the same issue. The option is gone and I looked for it everywhere in the settings.

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the mod and tried to install it yesterday but the game crashes at the very beginning (even the "loading" screen doesn't show up). What could be the problem? I tried other mods and it works perfectly, I tried to run the game just with the wicked whims mod and there is when the problem appears.

I don't know if this could be the problem, but my game version file says "1.4.83.1010" (Should I downgrade the version? If so, how can I do that?)

7 minutes ago, noesantosxm said:

How do you allow a sim to perform random animations through WW but stay faithful to their partner/significant other?

I want some sims to be allowed to do WW animations but not with any random townie that they have no romantic relations with.

You would just make sure sex autonomy is to a reasonable level and give them the trait that makes them never cheat. I don't remember what it's called but it's in the debug when you add trait. I'm certain i've passed by it many times.

I randomized WickedWhim attributes on everyone and every attribute that I selected got added to everyone. So how does randomize attributes work? You select who you want to get random attributes, then you select the random attributes? It applied things like Nudist Enthusiast and Fears Nudity to all sims, should it just randomly pick one or maybe pick neither?

How do I remove all WickedWhim attributes so I can clear out all of these attributes?

1 hour ago, sirsleepy001 said:

I randomized WickedWhim attributes on everyone and every attribute that I selected got added to everyone. So how does randomize attributes work? You select who you want to get random attributes, then you select the random attributes? It applied things like Nudist Enthusiast and Fears Nudity to all sims, should it just randomly pick one or maybe pick neither?

How do I remove all WickedWhim attributes so I can clear out all of these attributes?

You'll have to remove the traits from each Sim one at a time.

?

2 hours ago, noesantosxm said:

How do you allow a sim to perform random animations through WW but stay faithful to their partner/significant other?

I want some sims to be allowed to do WW animations but not with any random townie that they have no romantic relations with.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats: Always Accept 0 Bars or 1 Bar

(Might need to try 1 Bar first and then 0 Bars if 1 doesn't work)

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: OFF (No Cheating)

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings >Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON,(No Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON 

If the above settings don't work good enough...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -9.0 or less NPC-NPC sims must have higher relationship for random sex)
Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, positive numbers = less refusals)

(You may have to experiment with the numbers to find the best ones to fit your liking)

Edited by Scorpio
On 12/20/2021 at 1:12 AM, WalterEKurtz said:

Hello everybody!

Since the last 2 WW Updates my Strip Club/Brothels don´t work as it should. Clients never ask for sex, for some reason.

I´am not sure if it has something to do with the reseted settings from WW, or i have to wait for a new nishas pervertions update?

best regards!

You're better off bringing this up in Nisa's thread, since brothels are not a WickedWhims feature.

I can't tell if the animations don't work anymore in the new updates. I updated the wickedwhims to the newest patch and tried to play again after about a year - but I keep getting the error 102:5356e789 8a6415e code. I tried using those mod conflicted detectors and it seemed like the animations don't really work anymore/are part of the reason why the game doesn't load my household? I'm so confused and kind of bummed.  

8 hours ago, Scarlett Sin said:

I can't tell if the animations don't work anymore in the new updates. I updated the wickedwhims to the newest patch and tried to play again after about a year - but I keep getting the error 102:5356e789 8a6415e code. I tried using those mod conflicted detectors and it seemed like the animations don't really work anymore/are part of the reason why the game doesn't load my household? I'm so confused and kind of bummed.  

Look for [SecretCrush]Real3DPussyv01.package and sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package and delete them.

Make sure your game is updated as the new WW version won't work with older game versions.

One year is a long time to miss updates on other Mods so you need to make sure all of them are updated too.

If problems still persist remove all Mods/CC except for Wicked + Animations and test alone.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg when removing, adding, or updating Mods or Game.

35 minutes ago, Athenenburg said:

Hello everyone !
Since updating WW to 167c my game crashes when automatically generating new sims and I tried the 50/50 technique, and it's only when WW is on that it happens. No LE file is generated.

Merry Chrismas to all !

WW has newer version than yours but you have to have an updated game to use it.

Best to test WW + Animations with all other Mods removed.

If crashing still happens try doing an Origin/Steam Game Repair next.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Look for [SecretCrush]Real3DPussyv01.package and sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package and delete them.

Make sure your game is updated as the new WW version won't work with older game versions.

One year is a long time to miss updates on other Mods so you need to make sure all of them are updated too.

If problems still persist remove all Mods/CC except for Wicked + Animations and test alone.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg when removing, adding, or updating Mods or Game.

Thanks, my game ran yesterday so I knew a new sim I installed this morning was causing problems, saves wouldn't load...removing the 3D stuff seams to have fixed things. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

WW has newer version than yours but you have to have an updated game to use it.

Best to test WW + Animations with all other Mods removed.

If crashing still happens try doing an Origin/Steam Game Repair next.

I redid a 50/50 starting with WW+animations and I found the issue: it actually was MCCC-related.
Thanks for your help !

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Thank you! It turned to be possibly some old animations and skintones so eventually it worked. Have a happy holiday!

Guys, I can't seem to open ANY games. I keep seeing this error  102:14156028:847:98cf.

Ex exception file, this keep on repeating: 

Game Version: 1.82.99.1030, WickedWhims Version: v167c, BMD
12/26/21 19:01:38 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_and_load_handler.py", line 114, in _wickedwhims_apply_loaded_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_settings.py", line 374, in update_relationship_settings_to_general_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_settings.py", line 269, in _validate_and_apply_gender_preference_distribution
KeyError: 'gender_preference_distribution'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_apply_loaded_save_data' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'gender_preference_distribution'

What can I do to fix this? I reinstalled everything and my TS4 is updated. 

8 hours ago, Lewdy Lad 94 said:

Hey, for some reason even though I have the mod installed, WickedWhims seems to not activate at all, which is weird considering all other mods I installed seem to be fine?

What did I do wrong?

Make sure Wicked is installed only one folder deep in Mods folder.

Mods/WickedWhimsMod/ (2 files named TURBODRIVER, one script and one package(tuning file)).

Then go into game settings/other and make sure both mods & scripts boxes are checked(enabled).

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Make sure Wicked is installed only one folder deep in Mods folder.

Mods/WickedWhimsMod/ (2 files named TURBODRIVER, one script and one package(tuning file)).

Then go into game settings/other and make sure both mods & scripts boxes are checked(enabled).

See, the weird thing is that Wicked is indeed installed one folder deep.

And also, both scripts and modes are checked

Screenshot 2021-12-27 062332.png

Screenshot 2021-12-27 062558.png

14 hours ago, 0983091230 said:

Guys, I can't seem to open ANY games. I keep seeing this error  102:14156028:847:98cf.

Ex exception file, this keep on repeating: 

Game Version: 1.82.99.1030, WickedWhims Version: v167c, BMD
12/26/21 19:01:38 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_and_load_handler.py", line 114, in _wickedwhims_apply_loaded_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_settings.py", line 374, in update_relationship_settings_to_general_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167c\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_settings.py", line 269, in _validate_and_apply_gender_preference_distribution
KeyError: 'gender_preference_distribution'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_apply_loaded_save_data' method from 'WickedWhims' -> KeyError: 'gender_preference_distribution'

What can I do to fix this? I reinstalled everything and my TS4 is updated. 

Same issue here, no idea how to fix though, I did all the recommended steps, like creating a new save, deleting caches, etc