I've been having some issues with getting the "auto sex int fail" error, saying there are no viable locations to have sex. I know for a fact that there ARE viable locations however. They could be standing next to a bed that works manually but not automatically. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks!

Just now, Ocelot11 said:

I've been having some issues with getting the "auto sex int fail" error, saying there are no viable locations to have sex. I know for a fact that there ARE viable locations however. They could be standing next to a bed that works manually but not automatically. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks!

WW up to date? game up to date?....if you use WP is that up to date?

Hi again. For a while now my sims don't change their pad often enough and get embarrassed from "periodic stench." I saw on the patch notes that this was supposed to be fixed, but it it's still happening in my game. I have the setting for menstrual cycle tampon/pad absorbency on normal. I have the most recent update, from 3/29.

Ok, my sims at the strip club won’t wear the outfit I designed for them in CAS. Any help? Also the specific sim I want to hire who is jobless and all won’t show up in the hiring pool despite increasing it to the max size and all

3 hours ago, tylaaxoi said:

When I go to the "body selector" in the options, the penises that i downloaded aren't showing, and some poses arent showing either.

Depends on which penis mods you downloaded and maybe bad install location in mods.

And Simdulgence Real Gens Penis has 2 different versions so only one should be used at a time.

Not sure what poses you mean as poses are handled by a pose player.

Unless you mean the female parts?

Some nude bodies are defaults so you have to select sim > Wicked > Body Selector > Native

Don't use more than one default body or troubles happen.

Like using Better Bodies and CMAR at the same time is a no no.   

Hey! I just reinstalled The Sims 4 after a long while, and decided to get some mods. Pretty simple ones tbh. I first installed WW, ran the game once then quit. After that, I installed the Exploration mod and the Slice of life mod, as well as the education and the cooking overhaul. I don't think they are part of this problem, however.

As SOON as I finish making my Sims (2 girls) and move them to a lot, I immediately have the notification wall being spammed by warnings from WW saying "Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'OutfitData' object has no attribute 'part_shifts'"

Literally anything they do will give me about 5 warnings, and I can't even enter the WW settings if I click on one of the girls. It just gives me an error notif and no settings pop up.

I haven't installed any sex animations cuz I wanna try and keep it clean, but I love WW's menstrual mechanics and a little nudity is fine with me.

Note: In the CAS, if I remove the pants, the genitals show normally. But in the game, I can't go naked. They can't shower or take baths at all. Even when they go to the bathroom, they still have pants on. And even when I wanna force them to go nude just to test out the bug, they do a T-Pose for a split second and then nothing, same for showers and baths.

I'm pretty sure I installed WW correctly as you only move 1 file and it's the 1st mod I installed, so I'm 100% sure the file was there 1st.

lastException.txt WickedWhims_v163h_Exception.txt

10 hours ago, KylieBurns said:

I'm pretty sure I installed WW correctly as you only move 1 file and it's the 1st mod I installed, so I'm 100% sure the file was there 1st.

Your game is outdated and new WW version only works with newer game versions.

Most other new script mods are also updated for latest game versions.

Update your game if legit but no help for hacked games per LL forum rules.

So, I installed WW and it shows no error message. The mod seems to be working fine, except I get no options for WW actions other than "settings". There is an option for having sex with a sim, but it only causes both sims to stare at each other until one of them pees themselves (as is custom)

3 minutes ago, Grundy122 said:

So, I installed WW and it shows no error message. The mod seems to be working fine, except I get no options for WW actions other than "settings". There is an option for having sex with a sim, but it only causes both sims to stare at each other until one of them pees themselves (as is custom)

Did you add any animation packs? mike24....wildguy etc? if you have did you unzip/extract them? ....think ww only comes with 3 or 4 anims.

51 minutes ago, Grundy122 said:

I think so. All you need to do is to put the animation packages on the mod folder, right? I'll try downloading a few more to check if it was that

Yes ......put the ainimations in a folder in mods....call it AnimsWW or something....

Hello everyone. There are probably experts here. Can tell you who. It costs 2 mods. Wiked and Basemental. It struck me to create a strip club. Everything is fine, but I want there to be not only a striptease, but also sex. How to set up all this business so that there is also sex?

On 4/11/2021 at 9:59 AM, Luana_Amber said:

Hello everyone. There are probably experts here. Can tell you who. It costs 2 mods. Wiked and Basemental. It struck me to create a strip club. Everything is fine, but I want there to be not only a striptease, but also sex. How to set up all this business so that there is also sex?

If you mean paid sex and prostitutes you need another mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

Forgot to mention this mod does not work for autonomous sex with NPC hookers yet.

Your active sim has to become the prostitute and you go visit the Club to solicit customers and get paid.

Normal WW casual auto sex should happen at clubs even without that mod if the settings and conditions are set properly.

Edited corrections.

1 hour ago, Luana_Amber said:

You need wicked perversions+give your club the call centre lot trait....you can make npc sims prostitutes by using  the cheat...nisa.slutify [ name-surname]

The upstairs area of my club is where the girls take their clients :)

04-09-21_7-29-57 PM.png

45 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

If you mean paid sex and prostitutes you need another mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

Forgot to mention this mod does not work for autonomous sex with NPC hookers yet.

Your active sim has to become the prostitute and you go visit the Club to solicit customers and get paid.

Normal WW casual auto sex should happen at clubs even without that mod if the settings and conditions are set properly.

Works ok for me with npc hookers...they get solicited by clients.

Hi,

I still have errors during Wicked Whims mod. And I really do not know what to do.

Can anybody help me, please?

There is my last Exception text:

Game Version: 1.72.28.1230, WickedWhims Version: v150d
04/12/21 18:37:28 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 87, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 97, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 111, in _get_lot_structure_hash
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\services\world_service.py\world_service.py", line 188, in get_all_blocks_polygons
TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given

Game Version: 1.72.28.1230, WickedWhims Version: v150d
04/12/21 18:37:28 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py\trigger_random.py", line 63, in _wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py\trigger_random.py", line 120, in _get_random_sex_interval_from_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py\trigger_random.py", line 112, in _get_random_sex_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py\sims_pairs.py", line 68, in get_sims_relationship_sex_pairs
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py\sims_pairs.py", line 174, in _get_extra_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 120, in get_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 97, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py\lot_structure.py", line 111, in _get_lot_structure_hash
  File ".\WickedWhims_v150d\turbolib2\services\world_service.py\world_service.py", line 188, in get_all_blocks_polygons
TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given