14 hours ago, Valgo said:

I had something similar happening way back when with a slave status that didn't go away. Cleaning the save file helped.

I will try this 

13 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The mod checks for both PlayerFollowerCount > 0 and PlayerAnimalCount > 0.

If that still doesn't work, the FAQ includes a console way to force the interaction with the Stranger.

If Hulda still won't cooperate, you can use setstage bd_mq 145 to skip past the dialog and enable interaction with the chest.

i'll try setting playerAnimalCount also then - the FAQ has it for the stranger but not hulda and i didnt see a way to apply similar things (other than the playerFollowerCount but i must have missed the animalCount one) 

thank you both for the tips and help!

Hello there guys. I am stuck in solitude... I need te vertify the thief's story but I dont have any idea what should I do? İf you read this pls help if you know :( ( and yes I killed hired thugs and take the contract) 

17 minutes ago, alpcraft said:

Hello there guys. I am stuck in solitude... I need te vertify the thief's story but I dont have any idea what should I do? İf you read this pls help if you know :( ( and yes I killed hired thugs and take the contract) 

You will need to go into one of three different sewer entrances--one of them will contain four unlit torches that you need to light. At that point, a character will appear and greet you (this can take some time).

Check this walkthrough if you still need further guidance:

So whenever I try to run a Consistence check on FNIS, I get 2025 possible consistence issues. Yes there is a long ass list of animations that go along with it, and yes I'm getting frustrated.

EDIT:

I had a poop and now I'm less frustrated.

EDIT2:

I understand that its my fault that all this shit is happening, I just want it to work man... I tried this once and it didn't work before, so I figured why not try again and once again I smash my head into the same road block again.

EDIT3:

HOLY SHIT I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THAT FUCKING BSA FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA SHIT MYSELF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I only have these little bastards.

Duplicate AnimEvent bd_leito_rework_NCVagToAnal_A2_S3 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations
Duplicate AnimEvent bd_leito_rework_NCVagToAnal_A2_S3 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_dress_boots_F for character, mods dftMiscAnimation and dftMiscAnimation
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_leito_anal_rear_entry_rew_A2_S1 for character, mods dftHuman and dftHuman
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_leito_bottle_anal_a1_s1 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_leito_bottle_vag_a1_s2 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations

On 5/8/2020 at 6:45 AM, Carl Finkerton said:

So whenever I try to run a Consistence check on FNIS, I get 2025 possible consistence issues. Yes there is a long ass list of animations that go along with it, and yes I'm getting frustrated.

EDIT:

I had a poop and now I'm less frustrated.

EDIT2:

I understand that its my fault that all this shit is happening, I just want it to work man... I tried this once and it didn't work before, so I figured why not try again and once again I smash my head into the same road block again.

EDIT3:

HOLY SHIT I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THAT FUCKING BSA FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA SHIT MYSELF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I only have these little bastards.

Duplicate AnimEvent dft_dress_boots_F for character, mods dftMiscAnimation and dftMiscAnimation
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_leito_anal_rear_entry_rew_A2_S1 for character, mods dftHuman and dftHuman
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_leito_bottle_anal_a1_s1 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations
Duplicate AnimEvent dft_leito_bottle_vag_a1_s2 for character, mods BDanimations and BDanimations

I think duplicate animevents are not harmfull. 
also I m not an expert on this but from what I understand it seems you have the same thing installed twice maybe? (BDanimations)

25 minutes ago, Hehehwhoo said:

It somehow solved itself.

I opened up the mcm menus and the additem menu right before the first wave started to give zoe a taste of her own medicine.

And all through the fight there was no screen shake except when i got staggered.

Mine never quit.  I went to town spent the night, reloaded a bunch of times, gave up and did a reload.

18 hours ago, Hehehwhoo said:

Yeah i got very lucky.

The funny thing was i think the time it got stuck shaking was the first time i actually killed her with out having to cheat or console kill her or advance stages.  It was like the first time it just legit worked and then the camera gets stuck.  funny thing was after that i did the whole long cart ride saved my game and then later realized i had filled up my hard drive to the point i couldnt save the game anymore.  then i had to do the cart ride 5 more times before i finally got it to work, now i love the cart ride especially with HDT-SMP boobs jiggle but 5 times in a row it was getting a little old.

5 hours ago, alex61821 said:

The funny thing was i think the time it got stuck shaking was the first time i actually killed her with out having to cheat or console kill her or advance stages.  It was like the first time it just legit worked and then the camera gets stuck.  funny thing was after that i did the whole long cart ride saved my game and then later realized i had filled up my hard drive to the point i couldnt save the game anymore.  then i had to do the cart ride 5 more times before i finally got it to work, now i love the cart ride especially with HDT-SMP boobs jiggle but 5 times in a row it was getting a little old.

Lol same man. 4rth try i killed her and then the camera just went insane.

3 hours ago, alex61821 said:

VERSION NUMBER ? what version number will it show in the MCM if you have the 9.6 patreon version?  mine shows 9.5 something.  i downloaded the 9.6 from dogma site and then the 9.6 file from brewmaster

I think Dogma forgot to update that.

10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Nope, that was me.  I failed to update the line in the text document.  Should read v0.9.6.01

YOU ARE FIRED!  ?  No Problem just didnt want to want for Burd again forever to find out i didnt have the right version. 

Thanks again for all your help.

7 minutes ago, RoxyLalonde said:

i cant get the bar 2 fill up when zoe has u paralysed =_= have had 2 sit here while she monologues at me 4 times now lol. is there anyway to get around this? 

oh never mind lol, managed to cheese it with one of the debug commands in the mcm

3 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

Hi guys I was trying to get both scene of Cooli which is possible with 160 karma. I cant seem to get to that point do you know the exact dialog choices to go through after Cooli get you in the city for this ? 

Thanks 

Cooli: What were you thinking!? / What in Oblivion are you up to!?

If any of the guards had found you out, they'd have killed us both!

Player: It all worked out in the end.

Cooli: For you maybe!  I had to carry you all the way up here!

My damned knees are shaking!

I'm going to find the nearest guard and tell him everything!

Player: Wait!  I can pay you.

Cooli: You'd better make this good.

How much are you offering?

Player: Tell me if you see anything you like...

Cooli: What are you...?

Sex scene begins.  So long as you get him to agree to meet later by giving him collateral, he will eventually appear.

1 hour ago, RoxyLalonde said:

after giving the 1000 gold to kili she mentions that she's put the coin in the nightshade bush.. can anyone tell me where this is? there isnt a nightshade bush in the inn and the ones in solitude dont trigger anything either

Spoiler

Outside the building, in the alley where the rapists hang out at night.  See attached image.

I'll modify the line in the next version to make it clearer where the bush is.

solitude.PNG

45 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Outside the building, in the alley where the rapists hang out at night.  See attached image.

I'll modify the line in the next version to make it clearer where the bush is.

solitude.PNG

oh! i didnt see that one earlier when i was searching lol. thank u :)