Does anyone know if any of the voice files from the dft_dummyvoice actually match up with dialogue displayed as subtitles?

I know at least 2 don't.

"What the Fuck?"

and

"What in Oblivion?"

The first is just a grunt and the second, well I can't imagine Lar Croft using that phrase, somehow.

18 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Does anyone know if any of the voice files from the dft_dummyvoice actually match up with dialogue displayed as subtitles?

I know at least 2 don't.

"What the Fuck?"

and

"What in Oblivion?"

The first is just a grunt and the second, well I can't imagine Lar Croft using that phrase, somehow.

Brewmasterhal's translation tends to not be a literal translation of the original Russian, so the voiced lines are not 100% accurate either. 

If you wanted to know what Russian is being spoken at a particular scene in Brewmasterhal's version, here is something that could help: (I attached the file below)

For Brewmasterhal's .8.2 version, they included the translation files for the dialogue, so the Cyrillic and English are next to each other.

You can look for a particular phrase you see in game ("What in Oblivion?") and find the paired Cyrillic (In this case, "Ах, что ж такое" which according to Google means "Ah, what is it?")

I don't know if Brewmasterhal ever made an updated version for .9.5, but I don't know of any newly added voice lines between .8.2 and .9.5, so if you are strictly looking for voiced lines, this should work for you.

Dogma - Thief v0.8.2.xml

5 hours ago, Cervezasanta said:

Has anyone encountered the issue of the Imperial Corporal staying at the barracks and never showing up at the tavern? He's just sitting there and I only get "this person is busy" when I try to interact with him.

Never heard of that one before.

3 hours ago, theliddtin said:

Brewmasterhal's translation tends to not be a literal translation of the original Russian, so the voiced lines are not 100% accurate either. 

If you wanted to know what Russian is being spoken at a particular scene in Brewmasterhal's version, here is something that could help: (I attached the file below)

For Brewmasterhal's .8.2 version, they included the translation files for the dialogue, so the Cyrillic and English are next to each other.

You can look for a particular phrase you see in game ("What in Oblivion?") and find the paired Cyrillic (In this case, "Ах, что ж такое" which according to Google means "Ah, what is it?")

I don't know if Brewmasterhal ever made an updated version for .9.5, but I don't know of any newly added voice lines between .8.2 and .9.5, so if you are strictly looking for voiced lines, this should work for you.

Dogma - Thief v0.8.2.xml 1.15 MB · 2 downloads

I've been making my translation files public for a while.  The XML for 0.9.5.57 and 0.9.6.01 are both up.

Anywone else getting stuck at the Skunkway Entrance for hunting the beast?

Script seems to hang after being told about the weapons and armour. I suspect something is meant to happen there as I can walk right through the zone point without it working.

Removed some 20 mods to get this far and am still having to use the debug options on occasion. Wondering if this is this a known point of (possible) failure or just for me?

(I've not even done my usual thing of amending the dialogue)

Edit:

Fix should have really  been obvious to me. After uninstalling your script heavy mods, Start a Fresh Game. Cleaned Saves are never truly cleaned.
Interestingly I had ro re-install MNC, one of the mods I removed due it being fairly script heavy and noted as possibly causing issues. Without it my Werewolves were invisible.

Didn't understand that since this comes with it's own WW mesh but it's currently working ok with MNC installed so I just have to hope there are no more issues.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:00 AM, gutgo said:

In the new version after talking to burd about the plan Nazir goes upstairs and the pc can only say "we'll talk later". Is this a bug or is there a solution within the mod?

I had the same issue as @gutgo, but couldnt find a solution. Anyone else manage to find a fix? 

So when is the next build???

And can the chair ride in the upper area of the arena be set to repeatable???

Kinda thought that one should have been repeatable...

Oh and for the love of all things, can we get some GAMEPAD Support for this mod (and maybe end the mini games.... PLEASE).

Oh and why the hell did he make the SOS Cocks use a odd UV map (makes it a pain in the ass when trying to replace them with HDT enabled bits).

Now if someone was really good at coding... they would figure out a way to make an "Enhanced" Free Camera.

One where you would have full "Free Camera" motion and also display the sub-titles for the different conversations (cause the camera locations in most of the scene's bite big time).

Yeah don't ask me on that last one (just my mind wandering).

1 hour ago, BringtheNoise said:

So when is the next build???

And can the chair ride in the upper area of the arena be set to repeatable???

Kinda thought that one should have been repeatable...

Oh and for the love of all things, can we get some GAMEPAD Support for this mod (and maybe end the mini games.... PLEASE).

Oh and why the hell did he make the SOS Cocks use a odd UV map (makes it a pain in the ass when trying to replace them with HDT enabled bits).

Now if someone was really good at coding... they would figure out a way to make an "Enhanced" Free Camera.

One where you would have full "Free Camera" motion and also display the sub-titles for the different conversations (cause the camera locations in most of the scene's bite big time).

Yeah don't ask me on that last one (just my mind wandering).

There isn't a date for next version yet, but considering the usual schedule, it won't come before July. It will likely take more time than that though.

You can do the chair ride as much as you want, until you get the gold necessary to free Runa or if you don't win the minigame. Keep losing and you can come back the next day.

The SOS version he uses I believe is the SOS Light. I think @brewmasterhal released patches for SOS.

19 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

Have you managed to get HDT collisions working with Thief?
I've been trying and failing..

21 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Try setpqv hp_sw_h_valasman vms_quest_stage 20

Thanks for the tip, but I tried it and the only dialogue choice is still "we'll talk later". He goes upstairs at noon, but ends up walking around the loft instead of sitting/eating (like he's supposed to? Not sure) I can only start a dialogue with him when he's in the corner by the box, not sure if that helps. Thanks again 

2 hours ago, gk9 said:

Thanks for the tip, but I tried it and the only dialogue choice is still "we'll talk later". He goes upstairs at noon, but ends up walking around the loft instead of sitting/eating (like he's supposed to? Not sure) I can only start a dialogue with him when he's in the corner by the box, not sure if that helps. Thanks again 

Can you upload a save file?

2 hours ago, sagar123 said:

hey can u help me where is stage area.. and if guard is defeted in arena against 3 executioners (killed) can i still meet him there? 

If he dies, he's dead.

18 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

okay i managed to save him.. btw is there no animation for gunvald son room scene.. only animation is she is reading book .. no page change or masterbation

there should be a masturbation scene, if you choose the right dialogues (tell him to look away) and have enough karma

4 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Have you managed to get HDT collisions working with Thief?
I've been trying and failing..

Use a BSA extraction tool and pull out the male bodies from inside the "Dogma - Thief.bsa" file (\meshes\bd\custombody)

With those pulled out:

Open up one of the SOS files (that has a HDT path) in Nifscope and do a "Copy Branch" on the entire HDT path (ie Highlight the NiStringExtraData or NiStringData in the SOS Nif).

Then open each of the 0 and 1 nif files inside the custombody folder for thief.

Highlight the top "0 NiNode" and paste branch.

You should end up with 1 added NiStringExtraData

that points to he "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmr.xml" location

inside the NiStringExtraData it should have "Name: HDT Havok Path" a "String Data: Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmr.xml"

Note: Each body has the phallus in the nif for the custom male bodies from the Thief BSA (works different then regular sos where the phallus and male body are two different nifs).

Note 2: my wireless keyboard (2003 model from Logitech) is going on the fritz and is starting to piss me off..... so my typing may be a little off... need to buy a new wireless KB...

17 minutes ago, Highborn said:

there should be a masturbation scene, if you choose the right dialogues (tell him to look away) and have enough karma

Is it after he leaves or when the son is in the room? I had no idea this scene existed tbh.

3 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

Use a BSA extraction tool and pull out the male bodies from inside the "Dogma - Thief.bsa" file (\meshes\bd\custombody)

With those pulled out:

Open up one of the SOS files (that has a HDT path) in Nifscope and do a "Copy Branch" on the entire HDT path (ie Highlight the NiStringExtraData or NiStringData in the SOS Nif).

Then open each of the 0 and 1 nif files inside the custombody folder for thief.

Highlight the top "0 NiNode" and paste branch.

You should end up with 1 added NiStringExtraData

that points to he "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmr.xml" location

inside the NiStringExtraData it should have "Name: HDT Havok Path" a "String Data: Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmr.xml"

Note: Each body has the phallus in the nif for the custom male bodies from the Thief BSA (works different then regular sos where the phallus and male body are two different nifs).

Note 2: my wireless keyboard (2003 model from Logitech) is going on the fritz and is starting to piss me off..... so my typing may be a little off... need to buy a new wireless KB...

Thanks, I really should have said what I had done already and that would have saved you a lot of typing, sorry about that.

Custom bodies is likely my issue, I've got collisions working fine with supplicants etc but not with Big Stick and I expect that is why, thanks a lot.

Also I couldn't get finger collisions working with Fanar either but have moved past that now so... Maybe I will go back to that.

(Edit: The hand thing was my fault, my hdtvagina.xml had not been set up with hand collisions.)

okay got that gunvald scene working with old save.. im actually saving every possible h scene out there and making there folder..i finished main quest just few scenes giving me bug.. like warewolf scene stuck when he chokes mc and even after undressing nothing happens..i maybe have to do that quest again from scratch to make perfect time save game.. i had made save before hiding in haystack.. 

anyways right now im stuck with burds scheme chapter.. i have waited a lot of days and infact  finished but he still dont come to me in main hall to talk about tunnel plan..tell me theres any console code solution for this..

also theres no olof sex option i only get 2 food type options even after removing coins.. 

42 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

okay got that gunvald scene working with old save.. im actually saving every possible h scene out there and making there folder..i finished main quest just few scenes giving me bug.. like warewolf scene stuck when he chokes mc and even after undressing nothing happens..i maybe have to do that quest again from scratch to make perfect time save game.. i had made save before hiding in haystack.. 

anyways right now im stuck with burds scheme chapter.. i have waited a lot of days and infact  finished but he still dont come to me in main hall to talk about tunnel plan..tell me theres any console code solution for this..

also theres no olof sex option i only get 2 food type options even after removing coins.. 

the werewolf scene is bugged in the choke part, however, it should advance normally to the sex animation

the Burd side quest is only available for top tier patreon members, it's not available in the version uploaded here. Just pointing out because some people didn't realize that. If you indeed have the patreon version, use the mod version of skipping days, sleeping on your bed after doing activities or waiting at the bonfire, not the vanilla waiting option to pass days.

Olaf sex option should be available through dialogue, when you say you're hungry and then you can offer your body instead.

20 hours ago, Highborn said:

the werewolf scene is bugged in the choke part, however, it should advance normally to the sex animation

the Burd side quest is only available for top tier patreon members, it's not available in the version uploaded here. Just pointing out because some people didn't realize that. If you indeed have the patreon version, use the mod version of skipping days, sleeping on your bed after doing activities or waiting at the bonfire, not the vanilla waiting option to pass days.

Olaf sex option should be available through dialogue, when you say you're hungry and then you can offer your body instead.

but how can i advance to next pose when im stucked in choking during warewolf scene.. and i dont understand how do i get hungry for olaf scene... if anyone has olaf before asking for sex save file plz attach

2 hours ago, sagar123 said:

but how can i advance to next pose when im stucked in choking during warewolf scene.. and i dont understand how do i get hungry for olaf scene... if anyone has olaf before asking for sex save file plz attach

it should advance automatically to the next stage, at least that's what happens with me. He should be choking me after he finds me in the hay pile, but both get stuck in the same position, but scene still goes on, I select the option to undress, then screen fades black and the sex scene happens with them now in the correct animations.