17 hours ago, Luckyseven95 said:

I had the same issue you were experiencing, along with the Null references when I tried brewmasterhal's console command sqv command. I noticed that entering setstage hp_sw_h_valasman 0 before talking to Burd to meet in the tunnels seem to change some of the nulls to proper references. Does not actually fix the problem, however. 

With more playing around, I figured out that if you spawn a stool on the second story where Nazir goes to eat lunch, he will go and sit in it, at the same time unlocking the dialogue option to have him meet you in the tunnels.

Going into the tunnels, however, I never received the prompt that would have Nazir also enter the tunnels. He simply remains seated, and when you attempt to speak to him, he says to go ahead, that he'll catch up. The only way to progress in any measure was to wait by the fireplace to a later time. He will then get out of the chair and walk downstairs. If you talk to him, he will comment that it was an annoying prank or something along those lines. 

If this is a persistent problem that y'all are having, the only thing I can think of is that there must be a conflict with some other mod or something to that effect.  Are you playing the LE version of the mod, and do you have any mods that make changes to furniture or the models of clutter objects like the crates?

On 6/12/2020 at 6:23 PM, Gimlord said:

Anyone remember the commands to improve arena stats?

They're listed in Walkthrough>Part 9 in the FAQ

2 hours ago, lightsinx98 said:

im having an issue where im using the carriage to go to solitude but the horse just walks aimlessly at the waterwheel area and then just stops moving. any ideas what could be causing it?

If it happens consistently, probably a mod conflict.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If this is a persistent problem that y'all are having, the only thing I can think of is that there must be a conflict with some other mod or something to that effect.  Are you playing the LE version of the mod, and do you have any mods that make changes to furniture or the models of clutter objects like the crates?

I"m using the LE version of the mod. As far as mod conflicts go, most of my mods are character aesthetic changes and gameplay changes, though I can not rule out the possibility of potential mod conflicts. The likely culprit, from what I am able to tell, would be the save file itself, along with my process of upgrading through Thief versions. I've typically just dropped the new version over old versions, while also loading the same saves across versions. I believe I saw a comment a few pages back that mentioned the patreon extended version had to be on a clean save that didn't have old versions on it, so this is likely the cause. I'll try to get to the point via a clean save and see how that goes!

2 hours ago, Luckyseven95 said:

I"m using the LE version of the mod. As far as mod conflicts go, most of my mods are character aesthetic changes and gameplay changes, though I can not rule out the possibility of potential mod conflicts. The likely culprit, from what I am able to tell, would be the save file itself, along with my process of upgrading through Thief versions. I've typically just dropped the new version over old versions, while also loading the same saves across versions. I believe I saw a comment a few pages back that mentioned the patreon extended version had to be on a clean save that didn't have old versions on it, so this is likely the cause. I'll try to get to the point via a clean save and see how that goes!

That would probably do it, yeah.  You have to make clean saves because the engine stores a copy of each running script in the save data, so if the new version of the mod updates a given script and you don't make a clean save you will still be running the old script.  Get even weirder when the new script includes new functions or changes the existing functions in a way that causes them to be compiled differently.  You can end up with a script attempting to call a function that doesn't exist in the old script, or calling the wrong function.

Not making a clean save also much more adequately explains why I had the same bug when I loaded gk9's save on my install.  For the most part, if there were a mod that y'all were using that caused this problem, the bug should not appear on my machine if I don't have the same mod loaded.

So i think i have came across another cut or unimplemented feature. I'm not sure tho, might be just a bug but, here it is;

Spoiler

So in this walkthrough, when i was ambushed by the bandits, i didn't fight or had sex with them, instead i just ran away. Then, after i finish the falkreath quest and hired the carriage, and agreed the drivers proposal. When we were at the same spot where bandits ambushed earlier pc comments about it, says they could be still around, and they were indeed waiting at the same spot. And as soon as carriage gets close they both starts attacking. But no pc neither cart driver comments about it and they both acts like nothing happened, like they were not even exist, and they kept doing what they were doing (pc giving bj to the driver). So i loaded previous save and this time refused the proposal, and went thru again, this time pc warned driver earlier, gets alert and starts looking around, but then when we arrive same spot, same thing happened again, bandits attacked and both pc and driver simply didn't notice. Is there a possibility that Dogma might planned something for that scenario, like idk, bandits taking revenge, pc getting kidnapped, driver getting killed or something like that? And is there a possibility that he may add it on the next or last version? Its just a thought, this is by far my all time fav mod so knowing that it still has so much potential kinda makes me excited. Just wanted to share if anyone reads this...

2 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

So i think i have came across another cut or unimplemented feature. I'm not sure tho, might be just a bug but, here it is;

Hide contents

So in this walkthrough, when i was ambushed by the bandits, i didn't fight or had sex with them, instead i just ran away. Then, after i finish the falkreath quest and hired the carriage, and agreed the drivers proposal. When we were at the same spot where bandits ambushed earlier pc comments about it, says they could be still around, and they were indeed waiting at the same spot. And as soon as carriage gets close they both starts attacking. But no pc neither cart driver comments about it and they both acts like nothing happened, like they were not even exist, and they kept doing what they were doing (pc giving bj to the driver). So i loaded previous save and this time refused the proposal, and went thru again, this time pc warned driver earlier, gets alert and starts looking around, but then when we arrive same spot, same thing happened again, bandits attacked and both pc and driver simply didn't notice. Is there a possibility that Dogma might planned something for that scenario, like idk, bandits taking revenge, pc getting kidnapped, driver getting killed or something like that? And is there a possibility that he may add it on the next or last version? Its just a thought, this is by far my all time fav mod so knowing that it still has so much potential kinda makes me excited. Just wanted to share if anyone reads this...

This is interesting. Maybe he thought about adding a new encounter, or perhaps he forgot to remove them or that they would still respawn in the same place. But if he plans to add this as an extra content, it will probably be added after the main quest is done. He indeed talked about adding some stuff to past branches a long time ago, but now he is focused on finishing it and the next priority I believe is the pregnancy quest.

3 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Hide contents

This is just a bug.  I encountered it when I was doing testing of the 0.9 beta, and Dogma indicated that it should not happen.  There aren't any dialog or quest references that would lead me to believe that the bandits are intended to still exist.

On 6/17/2020 at 5:40 AM, v3gw said:

I've reached the end of the game.

I received a message that the mode is over,

but I didn't receive the stolen item, where can I find my item?

Commands to move the container to your location and mark them as yours:

prid XX012639

moveto player

setownership

I'll add a note about this to the FAQ.

Hello everyone,i tried reinstalling everything but i just cant get this part to work correctly. At the Solitude docks,when i hide in the crates, the Porter comes,picks up the crate and just stops moving. Is there any console command to skip this part and moves me inside. I tried everything. I have no other mods that could affect it.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:59 AM, Luckyseven95 said:

Confirming that a clean save fixed the issue. On that note, Im not getting any dialogue for talking to Toris after failing to make Nazir late twice. My character only says “damn failed again...” Is there a flag im missing? 

1 hour ago, gk9 said:

Confirming that a clean save fixed the issue. On that note, Im not getting any dialogue for talking to Toris after failing to make Nazir late twice. My character only says “damn failed again...” Is there a flag im missing? 

It only works if you fail to make Nazir late on the second round.  As in, you make him late once and then when you try again you fail.

3 hours ago, Adisprox said:

Hello everyone,i tried reinstalling everything but i just cant get this part to work correctly. At the Solitude docks,when i hide in the crates, the Porter comes,picks up the crate and just stops moving. Is there any console command to skip this part and moves me inside. I tried everything. I have no other mods that could affect it.

Can you post a save file?

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

It only works if you fail to make Nazir late on the second round.  As in, you make him late once and then when you try again you fail.

Can you post a save file?

Ohhh thanks I misunderstood that from the walkthrough

Hi

So far I haven't found a solution in the pages to the problem that Hulda has no dialogue option to work for her, so I can't search for the thief in Whiterun. Does anyone have a solution for the fact that Hulda is missing this dialogue option?

1 hour ago, Horus_04 said:

Hi

So far I haven't found a solution in the pages to the problem that Hulda has no dialogue option to work for her, so I can't search for the thief in Whiterun. Does anyone have a solution for the fact that Hulda is missing this dialogue option?

Did you ask enough people in Whiterun about the thief to get the dialog about working at the Bannered Mare?  Are you still able to ask about the thief?

1 hour ago, Adisprox said:

Here it is,the mod was started on a fresh save.

It's the horse, bro.  You left a horse standing on the dock, and he can't walk past the horse while holding the crate so he just kinda wanders around.  As soon as I disabled the horse, he continued with no problem.

I also noticed that you have two copies of Dogma - Thief Quest Vars running at once.  You need to disable the one named Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars or it will cause problems.

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

It's the horse, bro.  You left a horse standing on the dock, and he can't walk past the horse while holding the crate so he just kinda wanders around.  As soon as I disabled the horse, he continued with no problem.

I also noticed that you have two copies of Dogma - Thief Quest Vars running at once.  You need to disable the one named Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars or it will cause problems.

Lol there is no horse when i load up. I tried disabling the other mod and its still the same. He just picks up the crate and stands still.

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

And btw,i tried again,fast traveled somewhere and when i returned to the docks the horse appeared, i disabled it but the porter still wont move.

28 minutes ago, Adisprox said:

And btw,i tried again,fast traveled somewhere and when i returned to the docks the horse appeared, i disabled it but the porter still wont move.

Weird that there's a horse there when I play it, but we'll continue assuming that's not the issue.

The fact that it works on my machine and not on yours would suggest to me that there's some kind of conflict.  It can't be a scripting issue or I would almost certainly experience the same bug.

Here's your mod list:

Spoiler
  1. Skyrim.esm
  2. AP Skyrim.esm
  3. ApachiiHair.esm
  4. ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  5. CRB.esm
  6. Update.esm
  7. CreatureFramework.esm
  8. Dawnguard.esm
  9. SexLab.esm
  10. Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  11. ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  12. SexLabAroused.esm
  13. Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  14. RaceCompatibility.esm
  15. Draenei.esm
  16. Dragonborn.esm
  17. hdtHighHeel.esm
  18. HearthFires.esm
  19. Heels Sound.esm
  20. Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  21. SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
  22. PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
  23. DogmaEngine.esm
  24. 12FemaleBrows.esp
  25. A Perfect Assasin.esp
  26. AK_RM_Pubic_Styles_Classic.esp
  27. Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
  28. Angelic_Demonic.esp
  29. animal_mansion.esp
  30. animal_mansion_redux.esp
  31. AnubAnimObj.esp
  32. APPS.esp
  33. Apropos.esp
  34. Apropos2.esp
  35. AsharaElvenKnight.esp
  36. ASX_Spells.esp
  37. BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
  38. Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
  39. Brows.esp
  40. Catwoman Suit.esp
  41. Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
  42. Dark Envoy.esp
  43. DarkKnightPaladin.esp
  44. DemonHunterV2armor.esp
  45. DemonHunter_Scarf.esp
  46. Devious Deviants.esp
  47. dip.esp
  48. DraeneiRace.esp
  49. EliteRogueArmour.esp
  50. EmpyreanCS.esp
  51. EpicElves by zzjay.esp
  52. Extended Slider Colors.esp
  53. FioraArmor.esp
  54. FNIS.esp
  55. GDZZJJDH.esp
  56. HentaiCreatures.esp
  57. ImmersiveFP.esp
  58. Katarina Armor.esp
  59. Katarina Outfit - UNPB BBP.esp
  60. Katarina.esp
  61. LB Lady Keaira.esp
  62. LB Lady Queen.esp
  63. LB Lady Revenant.esp
  64. LeBlanc's Armour.esp
  65. LegendaryG(heavy).esp
  66. LegendaryG(light).esp
  67. Maria.esp
  68. ME3 Miranda.esp
  69. Merta Assassin Armor.esp
  70. MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
  71. MidnightBreed.esp
  72. MikanEyes All in one.esp
  73. More Hair Colors.esp
  74. MoreNastyCritters.esp
  75. Neo's Mandu Armours.esp
  76. Neo's Selene.esp
  77. NewlynaArmor.esp
  78. NightasyBondageArmor.esp
  79. nightshade_armor.esp
  80. NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
  81. Northgirl.esp
  82. NusbieVoices.esp
  83. Phillip the Horse.esp
  84. RaceMenu.esp
  85. RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  86. S&D shadow walker.esp
  87. Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  88. SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
  89. SexlabAchievement.esp
  90. SexLabDefeat.esp
  91. SexLabMatchMaker.esp
  92. SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
  93. SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
  94. SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
  95. SexLabProcreation.esp
  96. SexLabSexBounty.esp
  97. SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp
  98. SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
  99. SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
  100. SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
  101. Sexlab_Mortality.esp
  102. sextoys-calyps-2.esp
  103. SkyUI.esp
  104. SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
  105. SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
  106. SLAnimLoader.esp
  107. SlaveTats.esp
  108. SLIA - Dawnguard.esp
  109. SLIA - Dragonborn.esp
  110. SLIA - Skyrim.esp
  111. SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  112. Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
  113. SSv2.esp
  114. SuccubusRaceLite.esp
  115. TemptressVixen.esp
  116. The Coenaculi.esp
  117. The Coenaculi_Makeup.esp
  118. The Ningheim.esp
  119. TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
  120. Tirk the Horny Riekling.esp
  121. TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
  122. TW3Eyes.esp
  123. UNP - Fence Net Body Set.esp
  124. UNP - Naughty Ninja.esp
  125. VesWhoreOutfit.esp
  126. XPMSE.esp
  127. XXWidowmakerHH.esp
  128. ZazimelDrow.esp
  129. zFromTheDeeps.esp
  130. [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
  131. _NewHair.esp
  132. _zzCCCHairs.esp
  133. _zzSimsHair.esp
  134. [COCO]KDA_Kaisa_Full_A.esp
  135. GGFriendlyWhore.esp
  136. Daedric Bitchs.esp
  137. Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp
  138. Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp
  139. Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars.esp
  140. Dogma - Thief.esp

A few things jump out at me about this list.  First, More Nasty Critters is listed as a known mod conflict in the FAQ and will probably cause some problems.  Second, the mods appear to be mostly loaded in alphabetical order and you would probably benefit from running LOOT or some other tool to correct your mod order.

This mod is the single most ambitious, impressive and fully-realized mod that I have ever seen. Plenty of standout, memorable scenes and variables that lend to replayability. I hope that dogma will continue to make top quality mods like this when this project is concluded (ideally with more english translations) - stuff like this is well worth supporting. 

This really brings me back to the old neverwinter nights days, yet elicits some melancholy when you think of all the promising mods that never got completed.

Bottom line, great work.

Hey, i have a little problem with patreon exclusive content in the latest update;

I agreed with Burd's plan, but Nazir never leaves his spot no matter how much i wait. I searched the forum about it but nothing helped so far.

Any idea what can i do?

Or if someone could send me a save file where Nazir sits down and eats that would work too.

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Hey, i have a little problem with patreon exclusive content in the latest update;

I agreed with Burd's plan, but Nazir never leaves his spot no matter how much i wait. I searched the forum about it but nothing helped so far.

Any idea what can i do?

Or if someone could send me a save file where Nazir sits down and eats that would work too.

Thanks in advance.

You need to use the in-game waiting system to actually get him to walk up the stairs. There is a fire by the lady who sells rat stew or whatever. There you can skip to noon - afternoon or evening. The one you need to skip to is noon. Waiting in-game will result into nothing afaik.

@brewmasterhal Maybe this needs to be stressed out in the walkthrough post if it's not already addressed? I think it gets asked around often enough.

3 hours ago, DerekRick said:

You need to use the in-game waiting system to actually get him to walk up the stairs. There is a fire by the lady who sells rat stew or whatever. There you can skip to noon - afternoon or evening. The one you need to skip to is noon. Waiting in-game will result into nothing afaik.

@brewmasterhal Maybe this needs to be stressed out in the walkthrough post if it's not already addressed? I think it gets asked around often enough.

Welp, that didn't work either =/ Any other solutions?

Edit; it kinda fixed itself o.o So here is the thing, whenever i approach to Nazir, he was always kicking me out without even a dialogue option for coin exchange, so after waiting one last time till the noon, i went to the loft, moved Nazir to me, he didn't stay and started going back to his old spot. i moved him to me again and jumped down to talk Traka, then he catch me and asked what am i doin there, and then finally there was a dialogue option for ''coin change'' and after i pick that, he went to the his lunch at top floor and i managed to start quest with him. i don't know how but, this is what happened. So this is obviously not a solution but i just wanted to let all know that my problem is gone, i'm only writing this long in case anyone asks how did i fix it, because i didn't. Not on purpose at least... o.o