So,  just want to report that I tried to use Thief with Nemesis on Skyrim SE and the game was crashing after launching it. After I uninstalled Thief and updated Nemesis, the game launched normally. Then, I uninstalled Nemesis, installed FNIS and Thief again, and it worked. I played the quest until Whiterun.

I'm not too familiar with Nemesis or Skyrim SE, so can't say for sure if there is an incompatiblity between Thief and Nemesis yet, especially because I played on a ported version of Thief. But Nemesis was indeed working fine with multiple mods before trying Thief.

12 hours ago, tommorowneverdies said:

is there a way to instant win the Dice Game, Console command etc?

You can modify the quest vars so that Gro-Yagak agrees to play against you.  You may be able to modify vars to set Gro-Yagak into a loss state, and proceed from there.  Modifying the minigame while it's running is extremely unlikely.

@Highborn

Upon my brief "testing", Thief was able to load properly upon loading my save but I immediately ran to two issues: The animations don't play out in-game and I did not receive a MCM menu from Thief. I used the Nemesis Engine in an attempt to include Thief's animations. Unsurprisingly, there were no changes to the animation limits. I was able to include SexLab animations and any SLAL animations into the game after running Nemesis Engine; the creator of Nemesis did some extensive testing with them and it worked on their end.

Noted, I ran both Thief and SexLab Framework on an empty FNIS plugin provided by the Nemesis Engine since both mods require FNIS to run properly.

tl;dr: Thief's animations aren't present in-game while SexLab and SLAL animations are after using Nemesis.

16 minutes ago, Chapailee said:

@Highborn

Upon my brief "testing", Thief was able to load properly upon loading my save but I immediately ran to two issues: The animations don't play out in-game and I did not receive a MCM menu from Thief. I used the Nemesis Engine in an attempt to include Thief's animations. Unsurprisingly, there were no changes to the animation limits. I was able to include SexLab animations and any SLAL animations into the game after running Nemesis Engine; the creator of Nemesis did some extensive testing with them and it worked on their end.

Noted, I ran both Thief and SexLab Framework on an empty FNIS plugin provided by the Nemesis Engine since both mods require FNIS to run properly.

tl;dr: Thief's animations aren't present in-game while SexLab and SLAL animations are after using Nemesis.

Was this on LE or SE?

21 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I see. Then I think Thief is incompatible with Nemesis so far.

I'm going to echo your statement here.
I recalled someone here posted that in order for Thief to be compatible with Nemesis, Dogma must create an additional number of files since the game has so many animations. Additionally, I think Dogma would have to contact the author of Nemesis pertaining to mod compatibility. This only affirmed what I said in the previous post.

1 hour ago, ShaadRodtwin said:

Hey i have an issue when i enter the squeaky mast it's empty, i can walk around and trigger dialogue however everythinng is "invisible". i can't see anything basically (wall,ground,npc,my character and fourniture). I thank in advance anyone who'll take the time to reply.

You can't see any NPCs but you can trigger dialogues with them? Can you provide a screenshot?

1 hour ago, 814661 said:

So im wondering, without too many spoilers, is this mod at a point where i eventually get my stuff back or is that not implemented yet and i could play through the entire mod and id be still chasing the thief at the end?

The quest mod isn't completed yet but you should get your stuff back and a prompt with a message saying that the mod is still in development when you reach the last playable section. If you don't get your stuff, there is a console command to get it back, so you don't have to worry about it. Keep in mind that it is not recommended to play the upcoming version of this mod in a savegame where you already played Thief. A clean save game is recommended. But the MCM menu of the mod has an option to skip through most part of the quest so you won't have to play everything from the start.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

so, this only happens in the Squeaky Mast? I can only think about something wrong with your installation. I never seen anything like that before.

yeah it only happen there 

(i  reinstalled Thief once again following every step to install it but nothing has changed)

4 hours ago, ShaadRodtwin said:

yeah it only happen there 

(i  reinstalled Thief once again following every step to install it but nothing has changed)

You win the prize, dude.  That is the weirdest error I have ever even heard of.  Can you post a mod list?

24 minutes ago, geraldofrivia said:

BTW anyone has a problem with the extended version when you about to "distract" nazeem in the sewer, the player character teleport to the entrance?

Never heard anyone describe a bug like that before.  What is the last dialog that you see before you get relocated?

So, Dogma has find some errors in the Creation Kit that are becoming a bit inconvenient for him. It's not making him stuck in the development but sometimes it can slow down some work. I'll put his google translated report (it might be a bit difficult to understand the bug) in case some experienced modder here might know the cause:

I still got an unpleasant problem here, when I try to move the dialog topic to another branch, I get a stable CK crash. What have I tried older versions when this problem was definitely not there, and the same thing, immediately crashed. CK and the game reinstalled, the problem remains. In general, I can’t understand what’s the matter, I spent almost the whole day on it. Without this function of moving topics, you can certainly live, just think through the structure of dialogs well in advance, or just redo it if something went wrong. Now, having already had a lot of experience, I’m less likely to make a mistake, but it often happens that only when checking the dialogue in the game, you understand that the structure is completely unsuitable for a particular situation, and then you have to redo the dialogue again, I hope such situations do not arise. Well, the error itself annoys me a little while working, when I first discovered it I lost several hours of work. Maybe one of you has come across something similar, or at least some ideas why this could happen.

No, this does not affect the work. Just some inconvenience when creating dialogs, I can’t move topics, for example, if I need to move them to another quest, or to another branch, one level higher or lower, or anywhere, now I just need to delete them and create new ones, this not critical but uncomfortable.

3 hours ago, COLOCO said:

there is this guy  who ask you to drop your weapons them ask for a coin!?

I don't know what's causing your crashes, but one thing that could help is to disable most of the mods not required to use Thief, and then use the skip feature in the MCM menu to jump directly to that scene.