5 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

Any way to be able to manage equipment during scenes? getting tired of using player.unequipitem xxx all the time since i use a lot of modular clothes...

You can select the debug option in the MCM menu to regain controls and then select your inventory and unequip your outfit as normal. But I guess it would still be troublesome to do that in every scene.

I'm playing through the burds scheme quest and have gotten as far as waiting for him to speak to me in the main hall. i've advanced a few days and the only thing he talks to me about is giving me money from his fights.

I've looked for a fix in the replies and tried

setpqv hp_sw_h_valasman vms_quest_stage 50

startscene XX408c6c

But the game just says that "item 35408c6c not found for parameter Scene." 

Any help would be appreciated.

33 minutes ago, Nigato said:

I'm playing through the burds scheme quest and have gotten as far as waiting for him to speak to me in the main hall. i've advanced a few days and the only thing he talks to me about is giving me money from his fights.

I've looked for a fix in the replies and tried

setpqv hp_sw_h_valasman vms_quest_stage 50

startscene XX408c6c

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you playing with the version uploaded here in loverslab? Because that content is currently only available to top tier patreons. Just asking because 'waiting for him to speak to me in the main hall' could mean that you didn't start the side quest yet. If you have the patreon version, you should wait for him by using the mod mechanic, like waiting at the bonfire, sleeping in the bed for the progress in the Skunkway pass accordingly. Don't just wait like vanilla to pass the time fast. 

On 4/29/2020 at 2:36 AM, GrimDoom said:

Any way to be able to manage equipment during scenes? getting tired of using player.unequipitem xxx all the time since i use a lot of modular clothes...

I type "enableplayercontrols" into the console to manage my clothes every scene.  It's not the best, but its a workaround for modular clothes.

3 hours ago, renero said:

sorry to bother but there is some fix for the bathtub scene. start masturbation but when Wooster is supposed to enter the room my pc start the dialog but nobody is there, and the scene is stuck with my pc in the tub

Try moving Wooster into the room with XX101656.moveto player

If you also end up needing to move the gigolos into the room, their IDs should be XX0eceac and XX0ecead

15 hours ago, Nigato said:

The scene ID is definitely correct.  Sounds like you haven't got the right version of the mod.

7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Try moving Wooster into the room with XX101656.moveto player

If you also end up needing to move the gigolos into the room, their IDs should be XX0eceac and XX0ecead

The scene ID is definitely correct.  Sounds like you haven't got the right version of the mod.

thx?

16 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Curious if there will ever be a scene with the beggar in whiterun ever? You just talk to him once and nothing ever comes from it.

So far, he serves the purpose to point you the direction of the thief, if you give him a coin. Apparently treating him badly increases your karma too. Maybe Dogma had planned to use the beggars to get a revenge on you, but so far he couldn't.

8 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

I think I'm stuck. My character is just lying on the bed after choosing the option to have sex with Jack from the Arena. He leaves and she just lays there. Is it part of the game? Or did something happen ?

Reloading a save usually works.

9 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

I think I'm stuck. My character is just lying on the bed after choosing the option to have sex with Jack from the Arena. He leaves and she just lays there. Is it part of the game? Or did something happen ?

I had this issue too, the way I fixed it was by using Brewmasterhal's translation instead of Dogma's.

When I had Dogma's translation, when I got around this first trapped situation by not having sex with Jack, you will get stuck again when trying to talk to Min.

Both of these problems were fixed when I used Brewmasterhal's translation.

You can find it here:

Hi, I need some help here, I cant seem to start the quest. So I downloaded the mod and went to the Bee and Barb tavern at Riften to start the quest, but when I talk to the stranger, no dialogue options are showing. He just says what vanilla npc would say, like "Good day" or "Can I help you?". I tried downloading other versions as well, disabling my other quest mods, but same thing happens. I tried using the "skip" feature on MCM several times and it kind of works, but sometimes it crashes the game after the skipping when I move my character again. I have the skyrim legendary edition, with the latest skse and fnis. I have also downloaded papyrus util 3.3 and fuzrodo 6.1. Anyone ever had the same problem or have any suggestion? I would want to start the quest from the beginning and not using the skip feature. Thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, Jisas said:

Hi, I need some help here, I cant seem to start the quest. So I downloaded the mod and went to the Bee and Barb tavern at Riften to start the quest, but when I talk to the stranger, no dialogue options are showing. He just says what vanilla npc would say, like "Good day" or "Can I help you?". I tried downloading other versions as well, disabling my other quest mods, but same thing happens. I tried using the "skip" feature on MCM several times and it kind of works, but sometimes it crashes the game after the skipping when I move my character again. I have the skyrim legendary edition, with the latest skse and fnis. I have also downloaded papyrus util 3.3 and fuzrodo 6.1. Anyone ever had the same problem or have any suggestion? I would want to start the quest from the beginning and not using the skip feature. Thanks in advance.

First, you need to have at least 100 septim for him to approach you, and you can't have any follower with you. The quest should start when he greets you. Regarding the CTDs, it might happen because of the number of animations. If you have too much sex and pose animations, try to disable them, it would give FNIS a better stabilty.

Hrm, I've searched this topic and found only one reference with no reply but - I currently can't start the job at the bannered mare, Hulda sends me away saying i need to come back alone. 
I tried disabling any mods that might interfere with followercount and loaded older saves but I can't get it to trigger. 
have set playerfollowercount to 0, have checked the value and it's definitely 0 
unsure where to go from here other than starting fresh but so many things in this mod take ages to get through i wanted to avoid that. 

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

First, you need to have at least 100 septim for him to approach you, and you can't have any follower with you. The quest should start when he greets you. Regarding the CTDs, it might happen because of the number of animations. If you have too much sex and pose animations, try to disable them, it would give FNIS a better stabilty.

Ok so I had more than enough gold and no followers, I removed my haloposer mod and re-run fnis, but still no luck. He still wouldn't greet me. Any other reason why this is happening? Other animation mods that I have is just walking and jumping animations. I'm now using the Thief 0.95.57 version

This is my FNIS log

?
Spoiler

Reading BDanimations V0.9+ ... 
Reading dftCreature V0.9+ ... 
Reading dftHuman V0.9+ ... 
Reading dftMiscAnimation V0.9+ ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Creature Pack not installed

2224 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character).

2 Warning(s).

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Post your load order in a spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
AzarHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HmmWhatToWear.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm=1
LevelersTower.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
DogmaEngine.esm=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
Werewolf Loot- Dawnguard version.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1
FacelightPlus.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Hair Physics Project.esp=1
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp=1
HHairstyles.esp=1
[JH skyrim people 10 in one]-all sexy women npc.esp=1
Elisif Makeover.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
CoverSelf.esp=1
perrobs experience choice.esp=1
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
LorkhanMoonlightGreatswordPack.esp=1
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp=1
BikiniMaidenFull.esp=1
TemplarLongsword.esp=1
vSS_SuperStash.esp=1
Animatedears.esp=1
PowerCooldown.esp=1
WildHunterOutfit.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp=1
Vivid Weathers.esp=1
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
Aeon Enb.esp=1
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp=1
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FluffyBody.esp=1
Elin_HDT_Ears_n_Tails.esp=1
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon (All Styles).esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp=1
zzArmormashups.esp=1
BB Doll Cloak.esp=1
EmpyreanCS.esp=1
WNB_WeatheredNordicBodypaints.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
School of Bear.esp=1
race+.esp=1
Skyrim_Ice_Shader_Fix.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
SteelPlateBikini.esp=1
SeranaDNP.esp=1
Imaginator BETA.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
Seductress Serana.esp=1
VOBS.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
MBO 0023M by Team TAL.esp=1
MBO 0048.esp=1
YSW-shanamiesheng.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp=1
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp=1
Bijin AIO.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Solvistapp.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Dogma - Thief.esp=1

Any permanent fix for the hole where a schlong should be?  Happens to most of the male NPCS in the mod. 

Things I've done:

• Disable the smurf addon esp
  • Install Thief SOS patch and have it at the bottom of load order in mod organizer to overwrite stuff
  • Restart SOS

I can usually fix it by targetting the npc and changing their schlongs from regular to a different model, then back to regular.  But usually when a scene starts the NPC isn't targeted and if I can't load I have to restart my game to fix it.  Has anyone had the same problem and fixed it permanently?

12 hours ago, Blanko2 said:

Hrm, I've searched this topic and found only one reference with no reply but - I currently can't start the job at the bannered mare, Hulda sends me away saying i need to come back alone. 
I tried disabling any mods that might interfere with followercount and loaded older saves but I can't get it to trigger. 
unsure where to go from here other than starting fresh but so many things in this mod take ages to get through i wanted to avoid that. 

I had something similar happening way back when with a slave status that didn't go away. Cleaning the save file helped.

4 hours ago, renero said:

have an infinite black screen after sex with jacke. any help?

Turn off the fade to black option in the MCM menu

9 hours ago, spinachedog said:

Any permanent fix for the hole where a schlong should be?  Happens to most of the male NPCS in the mod. 

Things I've done:

• Disable the smurf addon esp
  • Install Thief SOS patch and have it at the bottom of load order in mod organizer to overwrite stuff
  • Restart SOS

I can usually fix it by targetting the npc and changing their schlongs from regular to a different model, then back to regular.  But usually when a scene starts the NPC isn't targeted and if I can't load I have to restart my game to fix it.  Has anyone had the same problem and fixed it permanently?

Happens occasionally.  The mod is supposed to automatically attach the male genitals mesh from the DogmaEngine.esm at appropriate times, but having SoS installed still causes it to fail to do this sometimes.  You can force them to equip the right one by targeting them in the console and entering equipitem XX00c022 where XX is the load order of your DogmaEngine.esm file.

As far as permanent fixes, I haven't had any problems with this since I made the SoS patch (which is a copy of the smurf addon that points to the DogmaEngine mesh instead of the smurf one).  I'm not sure what might still cause the issue.

11 hours ago, Jisas said:

Ok so I had more than enough gold and no followers, I removed my haloposer mod and re-run fnis, but still no luck. He still wouldn't greet me. Any other reason why this is happening? Other animation mods that I have is just walking and jumping animations. I'm now using the Thief 0.95.57 version

13 hours ago, Blanko2 said:

The mod checks for both PlayerFollowerCount > 0 and PlayerAnimalCount > 0.

If that still doesn't work, the FAQ includes a console way to force the interaction with the Stranger.

If Hulda still won't cooperate, you can use setstage bd_mq 145 to skip past the dialog and enable interaction with the chest.

18 hours ago, chiptaculer said:

so ive got an issue were almost every scene is forced into first person, ive tried multiple camera mods to try to fix it, tried tfc, nothing works

Don't see anything in the load order that looks odd to me.  Have you tried running ForceThirdPerson in the console?  I'm not sure if it's a valid console command, but it definitely works in scripts.