1 hour ago, Highborn said:

it should advance automatically to the next stage, at least that's what happens with me. He should be choking me after he finds me in the hay pile, but both get stuck in the same position, but scene still goes on, I select the option to undress, then screen fades black and the sex scene happens with them now in the correct animations.

The choking animation never played for me either, I figured there was a sex scene here but with the skip choices I had made it seemed I didn't have them so took the option of finding out his name.

Will give it a shot with higher Karma.

On 5/21/2020 at 1:15 PM, brewmasterhal said:
On 5/21/2020 at 11:10 AM, sagar123 said:

hey can u help me where is stage area.. and if guard is defeted in arena against 3 executioners (killed) can i still meet him there? 

If he dies, he's dead.

Also this can happen if you follow him into the Tunnels and accidently hit him while clearing out Skeevers. Burd is not essential, I thought I could get him to bleedout and he would reset... Nope. Didn't try zoning, that might of worked. 

@brewmasterhal

What do you use to edit the dialogue?

I was using TES5Edit and copying overide into a new .esp but, while this worked, it did cause a lot more script freezes. Also, I can't see anyway to do a search in TES5Edit and just have to expand all the entries in Dialogue Topic and find the one I am looking for manually.

Easier to find in CK with the Find Text option but editting in them in CK didn't feel "safe" especially as it was often asking me to recompile scripts.

2 hours ago, mistyfatguy said:

has anyone tried to get this mod to work on SE properly? There was dl for it somewhere in the tread but the animations dont play. Just wondering, i dont want to go back and install oldrim if i dont have to.

It was working fine for me, didn't play all the way though.

17 hours ago, Vulcan96 said:

The stranger invites me to sit down normally, only for nothing to happen as soon as i sit down. Cant get up, either.

I've set my follower count to 0, tried using the startscene console command, anything else I can do?

Are you sure that you installed the mod correctly?  Sounds like you have the .esp file but not the scripts.

20 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:
  • Have sex with Kush: requires 80, +8
  • According to Dogma, it's possible to agree at 0 karma but I'm not sure how.
  • Minor scene differences at 50/100/150

Sex with Kush is possible on 0 karma. After talking to him and come to the door, our character comments on his suggestions and at this point we can come back to him and accept his suggestions.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

Sex with Kush is possible on 0 karma. After talking to him and come to the door, our character comments on his suggestions and at this point we can come back to him and accept his suggestions.

Thanks.  I need to update that.  The walkthrough already explains how to do it but I guess I missed that edit.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:50 AM, gk9 said:

This is the save I was using (currently standing in the loft with Nazir). Much appreciated

Save 442 - Makina Main Hall 03.53.10.ess 6.77 MB · 12 downloads Save 442 - Makina Main Hall 03.53.10.skse 494.55 kB · 5 downloads

K, I got a chance to actually load your save and see what's going on.  All of the quest variables appear to be correct, but your quest aliases and references are mostly null.  Compare the listing from your save to my own save at the exact same point.  These pointers do stuff like control where Nazir is supposed to sit and stand while he's executing his AI routines.  Unfortunately, there's no way to fix them via the console.  The only thing you can do to fix this bug is reload an older save, from before the hp_sw_h_valasman quest was started, which should occur when you first enter the arena training area.

1.PNG

2.PNG

First time trying this mod. All went well until after waiting for Riften guards to investigate and went to prison to ask what they found. I come inside and see the guy walking towards a chair, and the moment he would start sitting on it the game freezes. It happens again after i load game. I'm not new to Skyrim modding and i've run FNIS for animations, but there's nothing else to do.

I tried it in different order as well, quickly run in the room and talked to him before he reached the chair. But after the chat he nears the chair again and it freezes.

25 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

First time trying this mod. All went well until after waiting for Riften guards to investigate and went to prison to ask what they found. I come inside and see the guy walking towards a chair, and the moment he would start sitting on it the game freezes. It happens again after i load game. I'm not new to Skyrim modding and i've run FNIS for animations, but there's nothing else to do.

I tried it in different order as well, quickly run in the room and talked to him before he reached the chair. But after the chat he nears the chair again and it freezes.

Do you have any mods that make changes to the Riften prison?

Hello, 

I'm having an issue where the mod doesn't go past the 'initialisation' stage, whereas it was previously working fine on different installs.

When I run FNiS, it tells me that all of the animations are missing, which I don't understand, seeing as though I've installed the mod manually. 

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Have you tried disabling the chair so he can't sit in it?

36 minutes ago, imwontsay said:

Hello, 

I'm having an issue where the mod doesn't go past the 'initialisation' stage, whereas it was previously working fine on different installs.

When I run FNiS, it tells me that all of the animations are missing, which I don't understand, seeing as though I've installed the mod manually. 

Does the mod actually not work?

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Do you have any mods that make changes to the Riften prison?

Other than USLEEP no.

I do have ZAP8+ mentioned in incompatibilities but i only wanted to see how far the mod would work with it. Oh well...

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Other than USLEEP no.

I do have ZAP8+ mentioned in incompatibilities but i only wanted to see how far the mod would work with it. Oh well...

I use ZAZ 8.0 and I don't have a problem. I'd suggest trying a fresh start, since you are still in the very beginning.

Hi, I have a problem.
I killed Nazim and Burd got some copper coins, it's a suggestion to fuck Tarak. I have no option to drink with him again (For the scene with a bed). And the scene from Burd is the same every day. (I need more time etc.)

6 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Hi, I have a problem.
I killed Nazim and Burd got some copper coins, it's a suggestion to fuck Tarak. I have no option to drink with him again (For the scene with a bed). And the scene from Burd is the same every day. (I need more time etc.)

You need to ask to drink with him again at night. Then he should follow you to Olaf's and then you can drink and try to seduce him.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

hah, this not work. No dialog to ask him again.

You may need to talk to Traka around noon to ask him to drink, and then return in the evening to get him to actually do it.  If you just show up at night and try to talk to him, you can't ask him to drink or he won't agree to do it.  Not sure why it's like that, but it's something that I encountered during the beta and it's mentioned in the walkthrough.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:34 AM, brewmasterhal said:

K, I got a chance to actually load your save and see what's going on.  All of the quest variables appear to be correct, but your quest aliases and references are mostly null.  Compare the listing from your save to my own save at the exact same point.  These pointers do stuff like control where Nazir is supposed to sit and stand while he's executing his AI routines.  Unfortunately, there's no way to fix them via the console.  The only thing you can do to fix this bug is reload an older save, from before the hp_sw_h_valasman quest was started, which should occur when you first enter the arena training area.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Alright I'll have to try loading up a super early save then, thanks! I do wonder how that happened. By the way, could you share how you checked the variables? I want to see if my new save has them set. Also if anyone has a spare save right before you talk to Nazir I'd be very grateful :)

6 hours ago, gk9 said:

Alright I'll have to try loading up a super early save then, thanks! I do wonder how that happened. By the way, could you share how you checked the variables? I want to see if my new save has them set. Also if anyone has a spare save right before you talk to Nazir I'd be very grateful :)

Run sqv hp_sw_h_valasman in the console.  You can use page up and page down to navigate up and down the list.

Hi

Any idea what could be causing this? The only male body mod I'm using is the one from SOS and I'm using the Thief-SOS patch, but get this. I've tried reinstalling Thief, SOS and skeleton, but no change. It's on all men, looks like some loincloth or something and all the cocks, even those from Thief have really strange texture.

ScreenShot349.jpg.11c4af3b6b6c5c13ff1e20df5f2bb1f2.jpgScreenShot365.jpg.f2dba756dbab19c3568fa680cea91613.jpg