1 hour ago, Highborn said:

as far as I know, the wench tavern outfit uses the vanilla meshes and textures in Dogma's original mod. Check if you can normally equip them. Unless it's something going on with brewmasterhal's patch.

Okay.. I'll play around with only having the core mod without the Custom Wench patch to see if that corrects the problem.

At first I thought it was a conflict with me using some custom armor mods (like ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor for CBBE), so I disabled all of the custom armors and still having this problem.

Thanks

1 hour ago, ghostwalkr said:

Okay.. I'll play around with only having the core mod without the Custom Wench patch to see if that corrects the problem.

At first I thought it was a conflict with me using some custom armor mods (like ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor for CBBE), so I disabled all of the custom armors and still having this problem.

Thanks

I also use custom wench outfits for the player, with a different bodyslide preset and normal ones for the NPCs. When I equip it, I get the normal ones the NPCs use. So that's why I think it's the case.

5 hours ago, ghostwalkr said:

Thanks

Per the FAQ post:

Thief Extras - Custom Wench.7z modifies the mod's usage of the default tavern wench outfit to instead point to a custom location: \Data\Meshes\BD\clothes\wench\ so that you can use whatever clothing you want for it, just like the new option Dogma added for custom outfits in the Skunkway.

Did you create an outfitF_0.nif and outfitF_1.nif in that folder?

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Did you create an outfitF_0.nif and outfitF_1.nif in that folder?

Hi brewmasterhal. 
I wanted to use the Ves' Prostitute Outfit that I had already generated the meshes from a different play-thru, so I copied the files over and renamed them to match the files already in your custom \Data\Meshes\BD\clothes\wench\ folder.

Was this not the correct way?

6 minutes ago, ghostwalkr said:

Hi brewmasterhal. 
I wanted to use the Ves' Prostitute Outfit that I had already generated the meshes from a different play-thru, so I copied the files over and renamed them to match the files already in your custom \Data\Meshes\BD\clothes\wench\ folder.

Was this not the correct way?

That should work just fine, so long as the file names are exactly outfitF_0.nif and outfitF_1.nif - I should probably specify that in the guide.

35 minutes ago, JBjacky said:

No mods change the inside of the club. 

For outside, does 2k texture count?

It should work fine then. So, have you tried reloading a save? Is your character a dark elf? Because this scene should play differently if you are.

16 minutes ago, Highborn said:

It should work fine then. So, have you tried reloading a save? Is your character a dark elf? Because this scene should play differently if you are.

my character is a nord. I load the save when finishing playing with liorel in his room. Then same thing happens again as I head to the club and talk to him, he entered the club and I got stuck waiting outside all the time. Should I load the save that the mod was yet to start and restart the mod??

38 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

That should work just fine, so long as the file names are exactly outfitF_0.nif and outfitF_1.nif - I should probably specify that in the guide.

Right now I'm running the base mod without the custom outfit as that seems to be working. I'll go back and have another look at what files I'm using and regenerate the meshes if needed.

Appreciate the help and clarification.

21 minutes ago, JBjacky said:

my character is a nord. I load the save when finishing playing with liorel in his room. Then same thing happens again as I head to the club and talk to him, he entered the club and I got stuck waiting outside all the time. Should I load the save that the mod was yet to start and restart the mod??

Do you have a save before you met him? If yes, try that.

I was interested in using some of Arthmoor's city addons and wanted to avoid creating conflicts with Thief.  I know the one for Falkreath adds a house for Kust that he doesn't use, so I'm omitting that one.  Which other cities should I avoid changing?

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

I was interested in using some of Arthmoor's city addons and wanted to avoid creating conflicts with Thief.  I know the one for Falkreath adds a house for Kust that he doesn't use, so I'm omitting that one.  Which other cities should I avoid changing?

Rorikstead, Solitude and Solitude outskirts. But I guess Arthmoor's doesn't cover the last two.

Don't know if this was already answered (nor is it in the FAQ/issues thread by brewmasterhal), but whenever I sit down or do anything (like use a cookpot) my char curses in Russian (in the voice of this mod's girls) and gets up or stop doing what she was doing. How do I stop this? Is there a console command?

34 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Don't know if this was already answered (nor is it in the FAQ/issues thread by brewmasterhal), but whenever I sit down or do anything (like use a cookpot) my char curses in Russian (in the voice of this mod's girls) and gets up or stop doing what she was doing. How do I stop this? Is there a console command?

Not sure about the animation being aborted, but you can get rid of the voiced lines using the settings in the MCM menu, and if you really want to obliterate the Russian voices you can download the patch that overwrites all of the files with silence.

The relevant menu option is System > Sound Effects, you want to make sure it's set to OLD.

56 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

When your character have too much anal sex she could start complaining about it. It's a feat that usually happens when you sit down and she should say something like her ass hurt and then she automatically stands up. Maybe something is going on with your character and it's conflicting with the cookpot animation or something.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

When your character have too much anal sex she could start complaining about it. It's a feat that usually happens when you sit down and she should say something like her ass hurt and then she automatically stands up. Maybe something is going on with your character and it's conflicting with the cookpot animation or something.

That's a good point.  Assuming that's the cause, the console command to disable it should  be setpqv bd_conditional IsButtHurt 0 - it should also just stop if you wait for a day, but it sounds like this has been a consistent issue.

19 hours ago, Highborn said:

17 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

That's a good point.  Assuming that's the cause, the console command to disable it should  be setpqv bd_conditional IsButtHurt 0 - it should also just stop if you wait for a day, but it sounds like this has been a consistent issue.

Omg, now it makes sense! THAT is what butthurt in debug does (I've completely forgotten I turned it on when I turned on vagina gape)! xD

Thank you, guys!

@brewmasterhal could you also please add this explanation to your post with walkthroughs/issues, like on following link? I think it would be a good idea cause debug MCM only says "BH" and no explanation of what it actually does (I knew it was butthurt that I was turning on, but it seems I was firing only on one cylinder at the time and didn't consider what it would do lol).

3 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

@brewmasterhal could you also please add this explanation to your post with walkthroughs/issues, like on following link? I think it would be a good idea cause debug MCM only says "BH" and no explanation of what it actually does (I knew it was butthurt that I was turning on, but it seems I was firing only on one cylinder at the time and didn't consider what it would do lol).

Done.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:34 AM, Ticklemypenis said:

Ok I also realise that I need the objective Id for looking for traces of the thief on the road if that's ok since that is also not completed, everything else is ok though

It's 230.  I also added a list of all of the quest objectives to the FAQ under the Walkthrough heading.

I still need to update the Karma section of the Walkthrough to reflect the 0.9 versions, but I'll do that some other day.

18 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Done.

It's 230.  I also added a list of all of the quest objectives to the FAQ under the Walkthrough heading.

I still need to update the Karma section of the Walkthrough to reflect the 0.9 versions, but I'll do that some other day.

Thank you, but the Id for the guard isn't working for me so he still won't spawn and I can't spawn him or target him if he's invisible, do I need to somehow get his id via the console or something?

2 hours ago, Ticklemypenis said:

Thank you, but the Id for the guard isn't working for me so he still won't spawn and I can't spawn him or target him if he's invisible, do I need to somehow get his id via the console or something?

You mean XX042ff5?  Did you replace the XX with the correct hex value?  You can try prid XX042ff5 and then enable.  The console will tell you the name of the character you target via the prid command.

17 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

In part 8, once I've chosen the way to get the Dibellan coin it's impossible to use another way, right? For example, if I had robbed Varg's vault, but didn't take the coin for the jeweler despite having the mission to do it, I can't go to Madame Petit and chose her quest?

You can get all three coins.

6 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Do I have to earn some money for Madame Petit before I can start her quest? Cause currently I have no conversation option with her except demanding my cut (had the introduction convo with her, but didn't actually do any work).

You should be able to get all of the coins in any order.  In order to ask Gro and Petit about their coins, you first have to get the information from the jeweler.  Once you know that they have coins, you should be able to do anything up to going to the Skunkway and returning later, and still have access to their coins.

There are no Karma requirements for asking Petit about her coin, nor does it appear to be tied to the hp_sol_date quest in any way.