1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Snip

Thank's for the in-depth response. I'll take your advice and do a fresh run for 1.0 then. I like to play through thief when my characters are starting out and weak anyway, since it makes more narrative sense.

I am pretty tolerant of bugs, so perhaps I just glossed over the ones I did experience. 

42 minutes ago, COLOCO said:

Futur Update?

update

any news there will be some pregnancy quest?!

like said above, the estimate is for at least July, based on previous releases. It could take longer. Dogma never said a date. 

And pregnancy quest will be worked only after the next update is released, Dogma is not working on it right now.

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I had a similar problem when I re-installed a few months ago.  Scenes would abruptly stop partway through, and I was forced to reload and try again.  I eventually discovered that the problem was a mod called No NPC Greetings, which changes the game setting fAIMinGreetingDistance to a value below about 90 will cause the mod to freak out.  Try loading your full mod list in TES5Edit and see if something is messing with that value.

I decided to start a new save and try again (did not change anything) and it is working perfectly?,
Maybe something Dogma changed in the newer versions that randomly causes this?.

Oh well, I am just glad it is working again. 

57 minutes ago, JosephShin said:

Dear people, my promlems dont end. ?

Sorry to bother you.

Side quest with kust gets stuck, just where the kust needs to leave. He grabs the bottle and says "see you girlie", and then just stays there, nothing happens.

Did you disable the bard actor?

Action 93 of the scene, when Kust says "I'll take this...  See you another night, girl..." starts on the condition that hp_KustLQ.FarmersReturn_IntroDone == 0 and hp_KustLQ.Farmers_Stage == 4, and those two conditions are copied to every action in this branch of the scene.  At the same time that Kust says the line, he should also reach out with one hand and the bottle should disappear from the table.  The next phase of the scene has the completion condition that Kust is more than 250 units away from FalkreathBardAudienceMarker004.  There are no completion conditions on any of the phases leading up to Kust leaving the room, so the actions should execute in sequence.

The only thing I can think of causing Kust to fail to leave the room (if pathfinding had failed, he'd simply teleport after 5-10 seconds) is if the marker he's supposed to be moving toward or away from can't be found for some reason.  If that marker happens to be attached to a character and that character is disabled, it might cause the scene to break.

Alternatively, you can use the console to move Kust to another cell, which should work.  Look up Runil's refID and use the moveto command on Kust to send him to Runil.

Also, did you post a photo of your monitor you took with a phone?

10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Did you disable the bard actor?

Action 93 of the scene, when Kust says "I'll take this...  See you another night, girl..." starts on the condition that hp_KustLQ.FarmersReturn_IntroDone == 0 and hp_KustLQ.Farmers_Stage == 4, and those two conditions are copied to every action in this branch of the scene.  At the same time that Kust says the line, he should also reach out with one hand and the bottle should disappear from the table.  The next phase of the scene has the completion condition that Kust is more than 250 units away from FalkreathBardAudienceMarker004.  There are no completion conditions on any of the phases leading up to Kust leaving the room, so the actions should execute in sequence.

The only thing I can think of causing Kust to fail to leave the room (if pathfinding had failed, he'd simply teleport after 5-10 seconds) is if the marker he's supposed to be moving toward or away from can't be found for some reason.  If that marker happens to be attached to a character and that character is disabled, it might cause the scene to break.

Alternatively, you can use the console to move Kust to another cell, which should work.  Look up Runil's refID and use the moveto command on Kust to send him to Runil.

Also, did you post a photo of your monitor you took with a phone?

Thank you! I used "moveto" command to teleport him to the other side of the inn and it worked.

Yes I took it with my phone, those blue lines are stuck pixels thanks to the old swollen battery of my laptop, took it off but it was late. :( And 4Ks are expensive so I'm stuck like that.

How many of the different ways to get into solitude can you do? I would like to sneak the bards in, get the cheese guy in and sneak in the crate is that all possible?  I thought i read it was somewhere but i cant find it.  Maybe do the pirates as well but thats not as important.

45 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

How many of the different ways to get into solitude can you do? I would like to sneak the bards in, get the cheese guy in and sneak in the crate is that all possible?  I thought i read it was somewhere but i cant find it.  Maybe do the pirates as well but thats not as important.

Yes, you can do all of them. First sneak the bards, then help Viggi get the merchant license by dealing with the pirates, choose not to pay to enter with him, and at last, get into the crates to sneak inside the city.

However, there is a time limit until the porter moves all the boxes. So you need to do all this really fast, as soon as he starts moving them in the first scene with Ikol. If you want to make sure, you can negotiate the helmet with the pirates so you don't have to sleep with him all night.

12 hours ago, Highborn said:

Yes, you can do all of them. First sneak the bards, then help Viggi get the merchant license by dealing with the pirates, choose not to pay to enter with him, and at last, get into the crates to sneak inside the city.

However, there is a time limit until the porter moves all the boxes. So you need to do all this really fast, as soon as he starts moving them in the first scene with Ikol. If you want to make sure, you can negotiate the helmet with the pirates so you don't have to sleep with him all night.

AHH, that was my problem i took too long.  Thanks for the heads up.  can i also get the bards and viggi to help as well inside?

1 hour ago, alex61821 said:

Any way to skip the mini game while in the crate?  mine is borked have tried like 20x and it doesnt register each button press so i cant keep it from going to the end. 

I think there is a minigame difficulty option in the MCM--I'm not sure if it affects that minigame though, but you can't skip it if you want to use that option to enter the city.

I know that in my experience it definitely doesn't always register the button presses when the framerate drops, so just try pressing the key multiple times whenever you do press it. You could also try reducing the graphics to make it smoother.

It also speeds up each time it changes direction, so try to wait for the slider to get somewhat close to the edge before changing direction.

16 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I think there is a minigame difficulty option in the MCM--I'm not sure if it affects that minigame though, but you can't skip it if you want to use that option to enter the city.

I know that in my experience it definitely doesn't always register the button presses when the framerate drops, so just try pressing the key multiple times whenever you do press it. You could also try reducing the graphics to make it smoother.

It also speeds up each time it changes direction, so try to wait for the slider to get somewhat close to the edge before changing direction.

Thank you i finally got it after like 10 more tries.  It was just so annoying having to wait in the box and then the walk all to have it fail.  This is still the best mod ever made for a game in the history of the world...well Enderal is pretty good as well.

18 hours ago, alex61821 said:

Any way to skip the mini game while in the crate?  mine is borked have tried like 20x and it doesnt register each button press so i cant keep it from going to the end. 

16 hours ago, theliddtin said:

The difficulty toggle does actually make this one easier.  It doubles the time between updates and cuts the speed increase rate in half.

I also had trouble getting past it way back during the 0.9 beta, due to having a low framerate.  The best way to get past it in that situation is just to start mashing the button when it passes the halfway point.

Sadly, like other minigames in this mod, you're not able to modify the game variables through the console.  I'm not sure why, but any attempt to change one of the quest vars via the setpqv command is ignored.

30 minutes ago, Yes_Maybe_IDK said:

Does anyone know a console command to get the stranger to talk to me? Cause no matter how many times I unistall and make sure I ain't got no followers he still doesn't talk to me, and I don't want to skip all the way to the next chapter.

• - Your character must be female.
  • - You should not be with any companion.
  • - You should have more than 100 coins in your pocket.
4 hours ago, Yes_Maybe_IDK said:

Does anyone know a console command to get the stranger to talk to me? Cause no matter how many times I unistall and make sure I ain't got no followers he still doesn't talk to me, and I don't want to skip all the way to the next chapter.

A way to do this is provided in the FAQ, copied here:

1. set playerfollowercount to 0
  2. player.additem f 500

He should do the approach at this point.  If he doesn't, you can skip the dialog with:

1. Sit in the chair opposite the Stranger
  2. Open your console
  3. Click on the Stranger and note his baseID value, which is XX012636
  4. Whatever the XX values are, enter the command startscene XX01263b
  5. Close the console

Kush is stuck in the arena looking at a wardrobe.  I have waited for the message and then gotten the go to bed message.  When i go down to the main hall all the bandits go to bed and i go to bed but kush never shows up.  i did a moveto player on him and now he just stands there next to the bed and says i cant wait. 

The tab in my MCM for skunkway is also blank.

All the bandits have turned into sleeping beauty and will not wake up, i have waited for 2 days for them to wake up.

21 hours ago, alex61821 said:

Kush is stuck in the arena looking at a wardrobe.  I have waited for the message and then gotten the go to bed message.  When i go down to the main hall all the bandits go to bed and i go to bed but kush never shows up.  i did a moveto player on him and now he just stands there next to the bed and says i cant wait. 

The tab in my MCM for skunkway is also blank.

All the bandits have turned into sleeping beauty and will not wake up, i have waited for 2 days for them to wake up.

Try standing near the bed after having moved Kush nearby, and then running the following:

1. setpqv hp_sw_sleeping Date_Kush_IntroDone false
  2. startscene XX18E96C

That might force the scene to start

21 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Try standing near the bed after having moved Kush nearby, and then running the following:

1. setpqv hp_sw_sleeping Date_Kush_IntroDone false
  2. startscene XX18E96C

That might force the scene to start

That worked great, thanks so much.  All the bandits are still asleep though.

ps thanks for all the work you have done with everything.

OK it seems i caused all the problems myself by having eating drinking sleeping mod installed.  i had been able to muttle through some things before with it installed but it seems the script it adds to the bed really interferes with the scripts working.  So i unsitalled that and started fresh from before the skunkway entrance and now all is good.

Hey people, hope you're all fine;

I'm on the fourth day and started to work in the Mast. Yet I'm not able to get food from Olaf. He doesn't have the option, yet he has the other dialogue options of his. 

Also he and the cook says things like "Hmm", "Yes" in vanilla voices. The cook doesn't have the option for skeever tails also, so there might be a relation?

Thanks in advance!

42 minutes ago, JosephShin said:

Hey people, hope you're all fine;

I'm on the fourth day and started to work in the Mast. Yet I'm not able to get food from Olaf. He doesn't have the option, yet he has the other dialogue options of his. 

Also he and the cook says things like "Hmm", "Yes" in vanilla voices. The cook doesn't have the option for skeever tails also, so there might be a relation?

Thanks in advance!

I believe you need to talk with the prisoner in the cell, near the training grounds. He will ask for food, then you can ask around for it. And I believe training in the arena will also unlock the food dialogue, since it's one of things that can affect your performance in the arena.

21 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I believe you need to talk with the prisoner in the cell, near the training grounds. He will ask for food, then you can ask around for it. And I believe training in the arena will also unlock the food dialogue, since it's one of things that can affect your performance in the arena.

I'll try it out, thanks!