23 minutes ago, kakaer said:
  Hide contents

With it being the hall of Champions perhaps an additional, personal and secret route to the surface is not that unlikely? It'd fit, as long as the actual path made sense. How could no one see or find a staircase that long?

Also, it appears the Emperor Robes have no textures. Perhaps a custom outfit?

Textures look normal to me.

On 5/31/2020 at 12:38 AM, d90Arts said:

Currently VRIK works with sexlab and first person, as well as having a 3rd person option for sex scenes. I guess it would depend on how different things work in this mod as opposed to sexlab, but I think at least for the sex scenes it could be patched. I can't say how fucky they are yet since I can't make it to them and even if I could get past the opening it'd probably break again before I get to one.

I use vorpx to play it in vr its a good program can play lots of other games in vr too.

:)

I've said it once before but I still can't see how this mod doesn't get the attention it deserves. I see other quest mods with nice and healthy downloads (I'm not demeaning them, props to them and their work) and Thief is about 45k. Feels like it should've been up there with the rest of them.

Just speculation, but I was wondering how likely would it be Dogma would consider releasing a half-beta of sorts, e.g. just the finished Skunkway part? Has this even been talked about before?

I don't mean to rush anything or sound too impatient, this is stemming more so from the excitement for the next release of this amazing mod.

9 hours ago, DerekRick said:

I've said it once before but I still can't see how this mod doesn't get the attention it deserves. I see other quest mods with nice and healthy downloads (I'm not demeaning them, props to them and their work) and Thief is about 45k. Feels like it should've been up there with the rest of them.

I guess the description doesn't do this mod justice. Some people might think it's just another mod where you have sexlab hooking up animations while you chase some thief.

2 hours ago, heartlesskiwi said:

Just speculation, but I was wondering how likely would it be Dogma would consider releasing a half-beta of sorts, e.g. just the finished Skunkway part? Has this even been talked about before?

I don't mean to rush anything or sound too impatient, this is stemming more so from the excitement for the next release of this amazing mod.

I don't think he would do anything like that. There are some stuff he leaves for later and then he comes back to work/polish. It's not a linear progression. 

Hey! I'm in trouble in the quest of this mod... i'm on the pursuit with the stranger at horse, but at some point, i fall with my horse, i know it's the script, the two bandits are supposed to interact with me, but nothing, and the quest failed if i let the stranger goes too far.

I've tried to enableplayercontrols but it change nothing, i can't progress, i've restart the quest 2 times, i've tried this objective like 10 times, nothing to do...

3 minutes ago, jimclover said:

Hey! I'm in trouble in the quest of this mod... i'm on the pursuit with the stranger at horse, but at some point, i fall with my horse, i know it's the script, the two bandits are supposed to interact with me, but nothing, and the quest failed if i let the stranger goes too far.

I've tried to enableplayercontrols but it change nothing, i can't progress, i've restart the quest 2 times, i've tried this objective like 10 times, nothing to do...

You don't anything that makes your horse unkillable do you?

One of the follower tweak mods did this and it had a similar sort of effect, if I recall.

1 minute ago, jimclover said:

True! did the horse have to die? and yes i have follower tweaks, maybe because of that mod

From the front page

Incompatibility with Amazing Follower Tweaks, this mod will not let you pass the part with the chase. Also, this applies to other plugins that make the player's horse immortal.

sorry guys, i searche in the thread, but i couldn't find a solution. 

after the sewer guard win the match in the arena against the 3 fighters hom many days have to pass? 

he just wander in the main hall, if i speak to him i get the sewer dialogue. in the console i can't find the code for start the quest/dialogue...

35 minutes ago, Shane498 said:

after the sewer guard win the match in the arena against the 3 fighters hom many days have to pass? 

he just wander in the main hall, if i speak to him i get the sewer dialogue. in the console i can't find the code for start the quest/dialogue...

You need to check if you have the patreon version of the mod for that side quest to trigger. If you have it, you need to wait three days using the Skunkway mechanic to pass the day by sleeping on your bed.

38 minutes ago, Shane498 said:

If he's won the match you should be able to first find him in the Arena Staging Area and have a brief dialogue with him.

If you've already done that, and he's wandering around the main hall, for the .9.5 version of the game that is the full extent of what the sewer guard does.

Only if you have the Patreon only version do you have the additional sidequest content with him. Do you have the .9.6.01 version?

EDIT: Highborn beat me to it, but yes, use the Skunkway days as the measurement of time, not the vanilla waiting mechanic.

20 minutes ago, Shane498 said:

ok i have the 0.9.5 converted to sse, that i found here some pages back. i though that was the patreon version. i didnt know about the 9.6.01. sorry my bad

No problem. Good to know that the SE versions seems to be working.

If i could get some help, during the Burd quest I've tried a few times now but after the first sex scene he never does anything but gift me Dibella's Copper Coins daily. I've waited a number of days past the original quest line but he never approaches me for the next stage

27 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

If i could get some help, during the Burd quest I've tried a few times now but after the first sex scene he never does anything but gift me Dibella's Copper Coins daily. I've waited a number of days past the original quest line but he never approaches me for the next stage

see posts above

1 hour ago, Wormlisk said:

Is this ever going to get a Special Edition port? 
I was going to delete my Oldrim mod setup (100+GB) since I don't use it anymore nowadays. Even Maria Eden has a SE port now, so this is the only mod that's holding me back. 

It does have a port made by users: http://www.mediafire.com/file/27y2ljjoo4p7e1z/Thief_SSE.rar

Dogma said he will only port himself after he completes the mod.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:10 PM, gk9 said:

Yeah he wasn't sitting down at noon, can't talk to him unless he's in the corner, only get "We'll talk later" option when he *is* in the corner, etc. I wonder if it was an issue with how I updated my save/Thief mod, though it's been such a long time I can't be sure of any details by now.

I had the same issue you were experiencing, along with the Null references when I tried brewmasterhal's console command sqv command. I noticed that entering setstage hp_sw_h_valasman 0 before talking to Burd to meet in the tunnels seem to change some of the nulls to proper references. Does not actually fix the problem, however. 

With more playing around, I figured out that if you spawn a stool on the second story where Nazir goes to eat lunch, he will go and sit in it, at the same time unlocking the dialogue option to have him meet you in the tunnels.

Going into the tunnels, however, I never received the prompt that would have Nazir also enter the tunnels. He simply remains seated, and when you attempt to speak to him, he says to go ahead, that he'll catch up. The only way to progress in any measure was to wait by the fireplace to a later time. He will then get out of the chair and walk downstairs. If you talk to him, he will comment that it was an annoying prank or something along those lines.