On 3/27/2020 at 11:33 AM, Highborn said:

Do you have a save before you met him? If yes, try that.

Still not working. How long do I suppose to wait for liorel? also, is there any other mods that may cause this? or some console command that let me skip the waiting scene?

6 hours ago, JBjacky said:

Still not working. How long do I suppose to wait for liorel? also, is there any other mods that may cause this? or some console command that let me skip the waiting scene?

Shortly after he enters the New Gnisis, your character should wait leaning at the same wall he was waiting, then the screen fades to black and he should come up. It's not supposed to take long. You can try disabling fade to black in Thief's MCM menu to see if it helps.

Other than that, I can only think that some mod is conflicting with the scene, and that would be probably some mod altering Windhelm. You can ask brewmasterhal if he knows a console command to advance this part of the quest.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, brewmasterhal said:

So I've spent all day trying to determine just how fucked my drives are, and I've determined that the answer is they're basically FUBAR.  This means that right now I can't even run xTranslator, let alone try to actually run Skyrim.  I've got new parts on order, so I'll be building myself a completely new rig on Wednesday and I can try to recover what I can after that, but until then I'm not going to be able to do any more work on this project.  I'm currently copying everything I can out of my Skyrim folder and a few other places into a RAID-5 that I have on another machine, so hopefully I won't lose too much.

Hi, my character got stuck in the scene of waiting for liorel after he entered the club. Are there any commands to skip the scene? I switched off all mods you mentioned that may conflict with this mod and always ends up the same. 

2 hours ago, JBjacky said:

Hi, my character got stuck in the scene of waiting for liorel after he entered the club. Are there any commands to skip the scene? I switched off all mods you mentioned that may conflict with this mod and always ends up the same. 

You know you can just @JBjacky right?

Have you tried setstage bd_mq 120?

I'm having trouble at the addition sence in Lod's house. Everything was kinda fine. Then the game just freeze right at the fade to black sense (after morning come). I try to reload multiple time as well as disable the fade option, but nothing works. The game just freeze right at the characters mid switching between animations

On 3/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, brewmasterhal said:
On 3/7/2020 at 2:00 AM, Seyhtan31 said:

@brewmasterhal @Highborn i think i've found some cut or unimplemented / unfinished scene. Can you guys please check the spoiler tag and say what you think of it? (bad english grammar ahead)

Hide contents

At squeky mast, the first time when Toris explains pc how to work there etc etc... and then says ''just sit on the bed'', if pc wait too long, he says that a few more times but eventually he says something like ''ok i will not insist, you know what to do if you decide to work''. After that point, if pc sits on bed and decides to work (with at least 100 karma, cause with lower than that pc just stands up) and then, another customer comes from the entrance of the brothel. Not the usual one, a different customer and the dialogue is pretty different too, can't remember all but he says something like ''i never see you here before, are you new?'' and pc replies with yes and then they proceed the usual scene. But after the scene ends, pc is stuck in the brothel, there is no option for ''let me out Min'' or even Toris doesn't even moves from where he normally stands when pc sits to the bed first time. Is it some kind of bug, a secret scene, or like i said above a cut / unimplemented / unfinished feature? I checked the forum but didn't see anything about it.

On 3/7/2020 at 3:25 AM, Highborn said:
  Hide contents

I didn't know about this scene. It could be an unimplemented content or a secret scene. If the quest becomes not functional after the scene, then it's probably the former. Can't test it right now as I have Thief uninstalled in my game. But that's an interesting find!

It's not cut content, but it is extremely buggy.  Some of the time, Toris fails to actually return to the desk.  If he does time out correctly, then you have to leave the zone and come back before you can sit on the bed and start the scene, otherwise it will break and you'll be stuck forever.

It always gets stuck. Is there any way to skip the scene so the character can work in the brothel?

1 hour ago, xunyii said:

It always gets stuck. Is there any way to skip the scene so the character can work in the brothel?

Are you specifically talking about the scene above after you wait too much? If you just sit immediately it probably won't bug and the scene should work without getting stuck

20 hours ago, Highborn said:
22 hours ago, xunyii said:
On 3/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, brewmasterhal said:

It's not cut content, but it is extremely buggy.  Some of the time, Toris fails to actually return to the desk.  If he does time out correctly, then you have to leave the zone and come back before you can sit on the bed and start the scene, otherwise it will break and you'll be stuck forever.

Are you specifically talking about the scene above after you wait too much? If you just sit immediately it probably won't bug and the scene should work without getting stuck

Thanks.

My scene is working. Brewmasterhal is right. The scene was stuck because I left at the wrong time.

6 hours ago, xunyii said:

Thanks.

My scene is working. Brewmasterhal is right. The scene was stuck because I left at the wrong time.

I'm pretty sure I've only ever managed to get the timeout to work correctly one time.  Twice at most.  Toris really likes leaning against that post.  I think you have to just stand right next to him for over a minute before he stops looping.

What seems to be happening is that when you first talk to Toris about working and the intro scene starts, the trigger for opening the gate is disabled so that you can't leave.  It is supposed to be re-enabled either when you return to Toris after the scene with the first few customers, or when Toris gives up and returns to his desk.  It occasionally fails to reactivate in both cases.  I was regularly trapped during the beta, and the issue lingers still.  Hopefully it will get fixed eventually.

40 minutes ago, JosephShin said:

Are our save files from 0.9.5 gonna be compatible with the final version? 

I want to play it now but I'm not sure. If it's gonna be available in june I might wait.

Each version requires a new save.

2 hours ago, JosephShin said:

Are our save files from 0.9.5 gonna be compatible with the final version? 

I want to play it now but I'm not sure. If it's gonna be available in june I might wait.

You can just play now and use the skip option once the new version is released, that way you can start at the end of 0.9.5.

Or you can play it all over again, this game have various paths and scene variations, you might find your second playthrough different from the first one.

As the others said, the 1.0 release is for july but more likely it will be released in august- october.

2 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

You can just play now and use the skip option once the new version is released, that way you can start at the end of 0.9.5.

Or you can play it all over again, this game have various paths and scene variations, you might find your second playthrough different from the first one.

As the others said, the 1.0 release is for july but more likely it will be released in august- october.

I didn't know there was a skip option, thank you! And if August-October is a possibility, then it's far future for me, I'll play now.

1 hour ago, Last_Light said:

Well people say that but I've kept updating the mod for the past 2(?) versions and they worked fine lmao. No guarantee with the newest one though obviously.

Thank you, I'm gonna try when it's out.

Ok, Have an issue that is baffling me.
Currently have 0.96.01 installed (I am a Patreon) + Brewmasterhal files.
I also tried 0.9.5 release and have the same issues.
I first ran in to this problem on a previous install so i decided to instead of figuring out any conflicts i deleted Skyrim and download a fresh copy from Steam.

The issue is that during any scenes/dialogue the characters will simply stop talking or the animation/scene won't progress. The only way i can get it to work is to re-enable player controls every time, Then and only then do the characters continue the dialogue and/or scene.
I have had multiple playthroughs of this mod in the past and never encounted this issue.

Load order is below.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SGHairPackBase.esm
 10  a     hdtHighHeel.esm
 11  b     Heels Sound.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHair.esm
 13  d     DogmaEngine.esm
 14  e     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 15  f      RaceMenuMorphsBHUNP.esp
 16 10     HavokCollisionObject.esp
 17 11     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 18 12     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 19 13     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenu.esp
 21 15     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 22 16     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 23 17     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 24 18     SLAnimLoader.esp
 25 19     SkyUI.esp
 26 1a     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 27 1b     SkyTweak.esp
 28 1c     RaceChanger.esp
 29 1d     CustomRaces.esp
 30 1e     SGHairPackAIO.esp
 31 1f      SGEyebrows.esp
 32 20     UIExtensions.esp
 33 21     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 34 22     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 35 23     Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
 36 24     FISS.esp
 37 25     AMatterOfTime.esp
 38 26     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
 39 27     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 40 28     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 41 29     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 42 2a     FastTravelAlle.esp
 43 2b     CWIELnFXPatch.esp
 44 2c     Dogma - Thief.esp
 45 2d     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 46 2e     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
 47 2f      OBIS.esp
 48 30     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 49 31     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 50 32     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
 51 33     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 52 34     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 53 35     SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp
 54 36     Atlas Legendary.esp
 55 37     Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
 56 38     [dint999] HairPack.esp
 57 39     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 58 3a     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 59 3b     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
 60 3c     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
 61 3d     TimingIsEverything.esp
 62 3e     Sneak Tools.esp
 63 3f      Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
 64 40     Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
 65 41     NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp
 66 42     Immersive Weapons.esp
 67 43     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 68 44     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 69 45     C5Kev's Little Red Dragonborn UUNP HS.esp
 70 46     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 71 47     Dual Sheath Redux.esp
 72 48     DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
 73 49     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 74 4a     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 75 4b     dD-Short Script Range.esp
 76 4c     dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
 77 4d     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
 78 4e     FacelightPlus.esp
 79 4f      FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
 80 50     FreckleMania2.esp
 81 51     FreckleMania.esp
 82 52     HelmetToggle.esp
 83 53     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 84 54     CWICRFPatch.esp
 85 55     KS Hairdo's.esp
 86 56     Let's dance again.esp
 87 57     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 88 58     No More Ugly Effects.esp
 89 59     OBISDB.esp
 90 5a     dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
 91 5b     Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
 92 5c     Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
 93 5d     HitStop.esp
 94 5e     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 95 5f      NoxWCC.esp
 96 60     YMMP.esp
 97 61     NH_GoldButtefly.esp
 98 62      [TheDaedricDoll] ThaliaOutfit.esp
 99 63     [RZ]Tales of Rutee.esp
100 64     DM BDOR RHW by Team TAL.esp
101 65     Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
102 66     Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp
103 67     AnubAnimObj.esp
104 68     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
105 69     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
106 6a     XPMSE.esp
107 6b     FNIS.esp
108 6c     Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp
109 6d     RailLight.esp
110 6e     Bijin NPCs.esp
111 6f      Bijin Wives.esp
112 70     12FemaleBrows.esp
113 71     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
114 72     SexLab_Solutions.esp
115 73     SexLabTools.esp
116 74     VioLens.esp
117 75     VindictusMiniDress.esp
118 76     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
119 77     CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
120 78     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
121 79     ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
122 7a     ASIS-Dependency.esp

Any help would be appreciated!.

6 hours ago, lint said:

The issue is that during any scenes/dialogue the characters will simply stop talking or the animation/scene won't progress. The only way i can get it to work is to re-enable player controls every time, Then and only then do the characters continue the dialogue and/or scene.
I have had multiple playthroughs of this mod in the past and never encounted this issue.

I had a similar problem when I re-installed a few months ago.  Scenes would abruptly stop partway through, and I was forced to reload and try again.  I eventually discovered that the problem was a mod called No NPC Greetings, which changes the game setting fAIMinGreetingDistance to a value below about 90 will cause the mod to freak out.  Try loading your full mod list in TES5Edit and see if something is messing with that value.

On 4/9/2020 at 2:41 PM, Last_Light said:

Well people say that but I've kept updating the mod for the past 2(?) versions and they worked fine lmao. No guarantee with the newest one though obviously.

Dogma has a habit of making comprehensive changes to the mod with each update, doing things like updating the util function that checks for nudity, changing karma values of old scenes, and adding new stuff to old content.

The problem is that the game engine is designed to only load each quest script once, and then store the entire script in the save file.  This is probably a result of the fact that all script variables are stored within the scripts themselves, and as a result maintaining continuity of those variables across saves means storing the whole thing.  A lot of people who use old saves on new versions of the mod therefore find themselves in situations where the mod never considers them nude because all of the scripts are expecting a return value of -1 and the new function returns 1, for instance.

You can roll the dice on a new version and come out on top, especially with minor patches like 0.9.5.56, but you run the risk of missing bug fixes.  With the upcoming v1.0, if you should happen to load a save after having your conversation with Runa in v0.9.x, it's very likely that you would be unable to continue from that state.

I don't expect to see an updated Skip in the next version, though, because it would miss a bunch of the new content and it would be very difficult to implement with any kind of granularity.  Maybe we could Skip as far as the morning of day 4, but after that it branches in so many ways.

It might be worth making a save on the morning of day 4 without having talked to Toris on day 3 if you don't want to go through the cavity search, tour, finding the thief, fighting the beast, finding Runa, and talking with Vilgen stuff again.  That may work, but I would still expect it to break any new content involving Toris and Vilgen at least.