6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I put equip device 2 times near and it works fine.

To replicate it, allow a mod like Violate or Sexual Harassment quip the devices.

I can manually equip items all day long without an issue.

Once I get things back up and running, lost my game drive yesterday, I'll get a papyrus log for you.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I can manually equip items all day long without an issue.

I'm not equip it manually, but by script like it do Violate. I rewrte DCW traps function and add there many device equips so when i interact with chest, it triggers.

So in theory i not see difference, but possibly later try and wait for logs. Only if Violence or SexHarasment uses own scripts for equip.

With AWKCR being removed as a dependency in RC9, is there a way we can get the mod page's details updated with it and its new dependencies?

Honestly I was turned off from this mod because I thought I would have to install AWKCR, but learning that others are working on it and have since removed the AWKCR dependency has been a huge sigh of relief for me.

4 hours ago, Hy2RoGeN said:

sigh.. so i installed the RC9 version.. the ESM is enabled. yet nothing of the mod shows up ingame. No loot, no MCM, nothing.. Any clue?

Then it's not installed.

This could be due to missing masters, or not actually installed correctly as per your mod manager.

8 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Then it's not installed.

This could be due to missing masters, or not actually installed correctly as per your mod manager.

Solved the first issue. Didnt see the full download link in the RC9 post, just the hotfix download.

Now the DD menu shows up in MCM.

The problem i still have now is: no loot show up, nothing triggers a DD event.

Just now, Hy2RoGeN said:

Solved the first issue. Didnt see the full download link in the RC9 post, just the hotfix download.

Now the DD menu shows up in MCM.

The problem i still have now is: no loot show up, nothing triggers a DD event.

DD is a framework it takes mods like Deviously Cursed Wasteland, Boston Devious Helper, Violate, Sexual Harassment etc.. to use the devices.

You can craft the items in the slavery workbench found under the workshop Raider category.

51 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

DD is a framework it takes mods like Deviously Cursed Wasteland, Boston Devious Helper, Violate, Sexual Harassment etc.. to use the devices.

You can craft the items in the slavery workbench found under the workshop Raider category.

I knew i had to forget something. I totally forgot about DCW even though i've downloaded it so often over the years. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Hy2RoGeN said:

I knew i had to forget something. I totally forgot about DCW even though i've downloaded it so often over the years. Thanks!

Don't forget to build the devices in Bodyslide.

On 4/26/2024 at 11:53 PM, valcon767 said:

it is already CBBE and FG compatible, providing you build it with Bodyslide.

Yeah...only two groups I have after installing from the link you recommended is Devious Devices and Devious Device Catsuit Fix. Batch building those leaves me with a zero slider body for all outfits. I use Fusion Girl and the bodyslide files must be for CBBE. I never got asked which body I use through a FOMOD or anything.

Posted (edited)

How or where i download the RC? I mean i bet it's jsut right in front of me or that there's a part that i missed but i can not find.

Edit: to begin with i don't even know what RC means so if there is someone that enlightens the stupid that is writting this, thank you in advance

Edited by Keffka
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Keffka said:

How or where i download the RC?

RC8: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/page/137/#comment-3572600

RC9: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=4159706

RC is fan made update of original Kimy mod DD 2.0. This includes new items and things, also added some fixes of original DD.

RC means Release Candidate as Kimy drops work on Fallout4 and we hope, that in one day Kimy will made this release candidate as main mod for Fallout4.

RC8 was made by @naaitsab and she end work on it. So i continue work of more updates and fixes in version RC9. Version 9 is still in beta as I always found something to update or fix. Also my working speed is slow(

Difference between RC8 and RC9 is more bugs fixed and also i made partially new equip engine for that, what fixes more bugs. In RC9 is updated formlists and keywords on old items, to made best functionality for that. Also in RC9 is added more new items and change corset. Unlike only that for new items and corsets is only CBBE models, not Fusion girls. Possibly in last version i maybe fix it.

Edited by Elsidia
5 hours ago, Olmech said:

Yeah...only two groups I have after installing from the link you recommended is Devious Devices and Devious Device Catsuit Fix.

RC9 and new catsuits is only for CBBE. As this original mod uses CBBE, so i made all for CBBE. Maybe in last version I install fusion girl and update those CBBE models for Fusion girl. You can use RC9, but new catsuits and some old item changes you will need convert to fusion girl by yourself. At this moment.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Version of DD? If RC9, is it corset and boots separate devices?  Also there is only CBBE models.

Yes. RC9 - I use Fusion Girl

I can make sliders for Fusion Girl if needed.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

This is equipped boots and corset as different armors? Or this is corset alone with integrated boots?

these are different items

Edit: I made sliders. I can upload it here.

Spoiler

Fallout42024-05-0323-21-49-93.jpg.103e84641b7251f79d85df90ccc2041b.jpg

Edited by stas2503
20 minutes ago, swagginswaggins said:

Seems like download links are broken for 2.0, rc8 and rc9 unless I'm just blind.

You're blind. ;)

RC9

RC9 is a complete replacement for DD 2.0, soo don't install 2.0.

16 hours ago, Elsidia said:

RC9 and new catsuits is only for CBBE. As this original mod uses CBBE, so i made all for CBBE. Maybe in last version I install fusion girl and update those CBBE models for Fusion girl. You can use RC9, but new catsuits and some old item changes you will need convert to fusion girl by yourself. At this moment

Ahh okay. Last person I talked to said it had CBBE and FG files. Back to 2.0 I suppose...

On 8/14/2023 at 2:19 PM, Elsidia said:

Devious Devices RC9 beta

Mod author: @Kimy

RC8 version: @naaitsab

RC9 version: full changelog and authors list will be in release version, now i will just count some authors. Thanks for fixes to: @Tron91, @jbezorg, @vaultbait, @feralbyte, @edinburg.

Armbinder new animation to hide hands is made by @kziitd and need install separately, as it's part of torture devices. Link Here.

Special thanks to @Dlinny_Lag and @naaitsab for moral and technical support.

Requirements:

Hard:

F4SE as least version version 0.4.0 or higher. Necessary for removedevices correctly work.

Torture Device 2.21 - necessary for new animations.

MCM - for easy configure settings.

Soft:

AAF: without it can stay mouth close, if not installed special plugin.

High Heels - for normal slave boots work.

F4z Ro D'oh - for easy skip dialogues.

UPD: 21.08.2023. Beta1:

Player now exit from battle pose if wear a straitjackets and arm restraints.

Fixed possible stuck into menu when F4SE test is failed.

Added prebuild meshes to archive, what i deleted as no need.

UPD: 29.08.2023. Beta1:

Fixed restraints inventorydevice to unequip, if restraint are equipped and can't removed as arms are tied.

Fixes are added as separate archive in this post.  There are only DD_RestraintScript as no more changes. You just replace this pex file into your mod.

Changes are included in Beta2.

UPD: 20.01.2024. Beta2:

Removed archive Restfix as it now included in Beta2

Added Gas Mask (from meshes included in DD 2.0 with updated textures (by me)):

Reveal hidden contents

gasmasks.jpg.f1ff152819cd3468999c685da935f25c.jpg

Post psd file, where is new gas mask textures with chance to change orange ring.

Added to all DD 2.0 RC8 items leveled lists and formlists. Added all items to Kimy vendor list:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.27390de133d3d144ff82b5608240af7b.jpeg

This seems not shows still all items as items are too many. Will be updated in next version by adding new dialogue to Kimy, where items will be split into 4 categories (Head, Body and Boots, Arms and Chastity items (Including Plugs)) 

Added remove blindfold effect when AAF sex scenes working (need AAF)

Added extra free hands after remove items, what add torture spell - _TDnofight. In test version i add most immersive text about it as system message. Will be moved to log entries in latest version of mod.

Small DD 2.0 RC8 item fixes.

Removed from restricted  latex and leather corsets boots (new meshes is added to Devious devices Caysuit Fit group.  (CBBE only!). Now corset can wear with any body item and also different boots. Test version, if you not like later will restore back. There maybe clipping i not fix most items as test version. You can request those fixes in post, if you like new corset. CBBE only! Maybe in final version i will contact with most popular Fusion girl conversation author to update those files for fusion girl. All changes are in CBBE group Devious devices Caysuit Fit.

Removed linked refences in quests DD_Library and DD_ConfigQuest to avoid those variables shown as none. Duplicate some functions from DD_Library to DD_ConfigQuest to allow correctly work DD_Config quest without call those functions from DD_Library.

Updated DD20CE09_changelog.docx in that post, where are added more detail about new changes.

Updated MCM: added new entries and new section, where you can check your active plugins, what DD can use:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.46635ec7c02ab34e27f2239825bd6e83.jpeg

Maybe some small changes about what i forget, but all changes is in updated doc file.

UPD: 21.01.2024. Beta2 HotFix:

Updated mega link with new hotfix as i found some logical problems in archive build. 

Updated DD_Library and DD_Restraint scripts - some logical issue

Leather Corset have wrong keyword (i forgot to change to new) - fixed

Removed from EquipDevice and RemoveDevice CheckDependencies possibility to be false - it will lead to damaged restraints. (will start discussion about it)

UPD: 31.01.2024. Beta2 PlayerRef Script HotFix:

Try to still fix some possible not initialize variables due to crosslink.

Added to post archive DD20RC9PlayerRefHotfix_Beta2.

You can overwrite files in DD 2.0 CE9 Beta2 archive or install as separate mod. In MO2 be sure that this archive rewrites original mod. Files goes to DATA folder.

Link to Mega Download

Clean save not necessary, but highly recommended.

If you use old save, before update, unlock all DD items from player and NPC. As those have old scripts and properties and will work wrong. And delete from game.

I made some easy tool, what deletes all DD items from container, NPC, or player. Just need put this item into container. Item name is DD item remover and can be crafted in Chemistry station or DD restraint bench in Miscellaneous Items section. Plugin will be added to this post.

To update mod, first delete old DD and install new.

What's new:

Catsuit update is included in this version, so i will delete separate archive from here (changelog is active):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3953007

Improved equip engine. Idea by @Dlinny_Lag and @Kharos, most best mod Real handcuffs, where i got some ideas for that.

Fixed: (i hope) save bug, better performance as not load into memory custom events, BUT more papyrus stress as i need cheat original Fallout 4 engine (not necessary tools to operate references), fixed some old DD engine bugs.

Silent equip system. If you are in pipboy and some script will equip device, no more shows equip menu, but device equips automatically. (no more cheating =_=) This system fixes in DCW blank screen bug. Now if device have conflict and equips with script it send error in papyrus log (if it activated)

NPC still not supported (if you use restraints, still can be bugged NPC AI), but:

Easy operate NPC equip unequip system. No more annoying Remove me before close armor.  Correctly update NPC animations and spells. You can equip and unequip in one time many restraints. Note: if you try equip items what conflicts between, it will add more stress to papyrus. Possible fixed bug of wrong animations. it recalculate animations from equipped items and remove keywords if item not persists.

UPD: Please not use outfit dress mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72657 - it can damage DD equip system (not hard, but soft, not tested)

UPD: Fixed some grammatical errors in texts by @edinburg

Improved MCM menu.

Difficulty change now as menu with names (names is experimental, you can offer your versions)

For extreme lovers added wait anticheat (default disabled) - not recomended as there no normal remove systems and when your hands is tied, you can't nothing to do as wait in game stay on place. It's boring. if you have mods with NPC helpers. then yes.

For survival mode players are hidden menu disable sleep anticheat system. Reveals only if you are in survival mode.

Added new menu - destroy keys - it will consume keys if you open restraints - default off.

Filter for dresses - it's only filter as i added to DD and will disable random spawn of non restrictive dresses.  (corsets and dresses) Not included Restrictive corset as it counts as restraint. Default on.

As i added to this version high papyrus logging for search of errors, so i added chance to disable all DD logging. Note still need turn on papyrus logging in Fallout 4 to work it. Also there is variant outcome log as system messages. Not recommend as it spawns many system messages. But in short time you can turn it on and see what's happens. Default - papyrus logging. 

Reworked tentacles - now you need craft item in Chemical station to remove it. 

For mod makers is added some new functions 9old functions will be compatible with other mods - i hope):

Will count a few (others will be described in full version).

RemoveGenericDeviceByKeyword works now with NPC too (thanks to F4SE)

It works faster if inventory is empty and slower as more items in inventory as it needs go through all inventory.

Functions not tested much, so can be some bugs.

New functions:

Reveal hidden contents

Form Function GetEquippedGenericInventoryDeviceByKeywordAndOrBipedSlot(actor akactor, Keyword DeviousKeyword = none, int bps = -1)

Returns inventory device form equipped by parameters. You can set only one keyword or biped slot. Biped slot can be set as biped slot or index (there is check of it) it reads keywords from rendered devices too, so you can use keyword not only as devicekeyword in inventory device.  If you set keyword it will return first found device.  If you set both (keyword and biped slot) - it will return only device what is equipped in biped slot and have this keyword. If device is equipped in biped slot, but keyword not match, it will return none. Note: if you use biped slot, use main biped slot as F4SE can't read not main. For hoods it 46 headband, for boots it 44 {4] - left slot.

Bool Function RemoveGenericDeviceByKeywordAndOrBipedSlot(actor akactor, Keyword DeviousKeyword = none, int bps = -1) - the same as previous, but instead of return form it unequips this device.

All functions work with NPC too and speed is depend on inventory items count.

DD database is not used (but i not remove it) As i know only one mod uses it. 

For Fishnet dress texture was low resolution, so i don't know if can use hires texture from Skyrim, because i made my own texture (not very good, but work):

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.65dcb28b44f35770202b39b6d2e1c64a.jpeg

Feedback and bug reports is welcome - this version have high level of papyrus logging for easy check errors. 

If you have patient and read to this line: my future plans of release.

Add new device with colors from DD secret item collection (as tentacles was added)

Rework textures and colors of non restraint corsets and dress.

Continue fixed leveled lists and constructible objects.

Remove unnecessary bodyslide files and reorganize folders in bodyslide.

Fix some bugs (if you report it and it can be fixed)

Good luck in game!

UPD: Add item remover and short changelog in docx

DD_Item_Remover.7zFetching info...

DD20CE09_changelog.docxFetching info... orange_Mask_Boot_Collar_d.psdFetching info...

DD20RC9PlayerRefHotfix_Beta2.7zFetching info...

It asks for Mega DECRYPTION KEY and I can't download it because I don't know what it is, can anyone help?