9 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

What problems are you having if you run the new TD with DD 2.0?

I'm not install new Torture devices but depend on posts here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3647495

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3647587

when you use DD 2.0 with CBBE as now Armbiders doesn't have a armbinder pose arms are outside of armbinder.

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

when you use DD 2.0 with CBBE as now Armbiders doesn't have a armbinder pose arms are outside of armbinder.

Ah - yes, that's my fault.  The armbinder animation in TD 2.2 is from Gray User's Bondage Device Animations mod and requires his armbinder model.  DD RC8 includes that model so there is no problem.  I've been using Gray User's mod with DD 2.0 for a long time and I forgot the new animation doesn't work without it.

I think the best fix is to include an option in TD to install the older animation if the user has DD 2.0.  Adding support for both animations with separate keywords would be a lot of extra work in TD, and require modifying DD RC8.

Edited by EgoBallistic
33 minutes ago, Bonnelise said:

Any solution to the missing text/audio file and the mess with the suit?

Any DD and DCW mod doesn't have audio files. Need use subtitles on.

Suit? Name of suit? As i know Jack the Belter Script is straitjacket dress 99% chance.  You can free from it by using restraint key - there is 95% chance in DD RC8 that you fail fit key in hole. Wait a cooldown time and try again.

Also there is 5% chance that you can struggle out or use lockpick. If you critical fail, there no more chance to free by struggle or lockpick depend on what action you got failure.  After simple fail just wait cooldown and try again.

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Any DD and DCW mod doesn't have audio files. Need use subtitles on.

Suit? Name of suit? As i know Jack the Belter Script is straitjacket dress 99% chance.  You can free from it by using restraint key - there is 95% chance in DD RC8 that you fail fit key in hole. Wait a cooldown time and try again.

Also there is 5% chance that you can struggle out or use lockpick. If you critical fail, there no more chance to free by struggle or lockpick depend on what action you got failure.  After simple fail just wait cooldown and try again.

It was a full on suit that I could not cut open or use a lockpick on. After all its an item of his choosing if you beg to get the belt removed. Tho, I have to say, the sub titles helped now. Big thx

39 minutes ago, Kellogs P said:

Is there a way to get Keys besides Kimy in Goodneighbour?

By using mod Deviously Cursed Wasteland - random drop in containers.

Sometimes it can get by mod AAF violate - you can steal keys from NPC what you surrender. Or loot from him dead body.

I thought I'd try out RC8 and so far everything seems to works well except for the slider (5-95) for the Classic Hobble which doesn't seem to affect the speed.

I did remove the device each time before changing the slider

I've tested with boots and leg cuffs. The boots allow a slow walk which is about perfect; the leg cuffs on the other hand are a real problem as the movement is very small so getting away from a Raider after a Violate attack is virtually impossible (even in Home Plate where I was testing).

The bunnyhop is little more viable as it does give a bit more speed to get the pc out of Raider LoS before the pacification timer expires.

I think ideally that the speed on the boots should applied to the cuffs and would be a better option (say be releasing the lock on the cuffs that keep them together) otherwise without cheating or using AAF Purgatory the pc will end in a Violate loop as she cannot escape. It's also excruciatingly slow real time just to traverse a very short distance like one end of Home Plate to the other.

EDIT:

I have a mod by @Nebuchadnezzer2 that changed the Magic Effect "DD_Effect_CuffedLegs_Strict "Cuffed Legs Strict" which I used with the old DD v2 which removed the bunnyhop (which I personally dislike a lot) and left a slow walk in its place but unfortunately it doesn't work for RC8, it just breaks the effect entirely so that the pc can move normally. Had a play around with it but couldn't get it to work. (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11855-dd-walking-anim-replacer/

I noticed also that non combined Institute Leg Cuffs have the same hobble effect as the connected ones (xx011972 and xx296b2f) not sure if that's intentional or not.

It's a vast improvement over the old version except for the leg cuff speed which I feel needs some adjustment

Edited by Slorm
6 hours ago, Slorm said:

which I used with the old DD v2

Remove all the DD V2 and patches before installing RC8. A lot of  them are incorporated.

Also, if you have a "mod" remove the Institute cuffs the hobble speed will get stuck and the MCM/Debug will not fix it. It actually makes it worse. But it can be fixed via console.

10 hours ago, Slorm said:

EDIT:

I have a mod by @Nebuchadnezzer2 that changed the Magic Effect "DD_Effect_CuffedLegs_Strict "Cuffed Legs Strict" which I used with the old DD v2 which removed the bunnyhop (which I personally dislike a lot) and left a slow walk in its place but unfortunately it doesn't work for RC8, it just breaks the effect entirely so that the pc can move normally. Had a play around with it but couldn't get it to work. (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11855-dd-walking-anim-replacer/

I noticed also that non combined Institute Leg Cuffs have the same hobble effect as the connected ones (xx011972 and xx296b2f) not sure if that's intentional or not.

It's a vast improvement over the old version except for the leg cuff speed which I feel needs some adjustment

Yeah, I might need to add another file to that, for the RC8 version of DD.

It's also less that I removed the 'bunny hop', and more than I removed the segment in the magic effect that they all use ('restrained legs' spell applies it), which would make it change anim to that hop, and added a simple 'disable running' thing to it, to basically replace it (thus, by default, the game forces you to walk).

I apparently haven't touched it in so long, it was buried in a different folder location, and wasn't actively installed...

Personally, just remove that walk-replacer entirely if you're gunna use the RC's. :P

10 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

at some moment they just gone . no plug colar or armbinder animations

I can only guess. In DD 2.0 was bug when you break a gagged talk dialogue and walk away it's left active. Then any timed events from DD stops (animations too) I guess in DD RC8 this bug is fixed.

Fix for that was you need found NPC and speak gagged talk again. Then in 90% cases timer restores. Sometimes you need found exactly that NPC what talk you break by walking away.

Uhh..., sorry to be a bother again but is it normal that the plugs vibrate and my character has a 5 sec animation playing but then the plugs are still vibrating, when the plugs finally stop my character continues the animations afterwards with the gag moans which come afterward too, is this an fps issue ?, i play my game at 60-50 fps

14 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Remove all the DD V2 and patches before installing RC8. A lot of  them are incorporated.

Also, if you have a "mod" remove the Institute cuffs the hobble speed will get stuck and the MCM/Debug will not fix it. It actually makes it worse. But it can be fixed via console.

I had done that, it was just RC8 and the updated Torture Devices I had installed. Neb's mod I referred to I tried after seeing the initial problem

Edited by Slorm
36 minutes ago, blabla321 said:

Hi. Anyone managed to get rid of their idle chatter when NPCs are wearing a gag. I would prefer the "hhmmmpf" sound instead. But it would already be better to have no idle chatter at all.

DD is not meant for NPC's. It will break them. Would be nice if the effects worked correctly on them...

1 hour ago, kazeha9 said:

hi all have this problem with male npc how to fix this or a need some patch ? on f+f sex all looks fine

You've spammed this question to multiple topics which have nothing to do with penis morphs. As I mentioned in another reply this is something related to either your male body replacer or skeleton mods.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

You've spammed this question to multiple topics which have nothing to do with penis morphs. As I mentioned in another reply this is something related to either your male body replacer or skeleton mods.

gss trouble alredy removed it but need more tests . but tnx for advise with skeleton problems ) im new on this site ) sorry for spam (

Edited by kazeha9
16 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Yeah, I might need to add another file to that, for the RC8 version of DD.

It's also less that I removed the 'bunny hop', and more than I removed the segment in the magic effect that they all use ('restrained legs' spell applies it), which would make it change anim to that hop, and added a simple 'disable running' thing to it, to basically replace it (thus, by default, the game forces you to walk).

I apparently haven't touched it in so long, it was buried in a different folder location, and wasn't actively installed...

Personally, just remove that walk-replacer entirely if you're gunna use the RC's. :P

I can see what you've done and the part you removed from DD_Effect_CuffedLegs_Strict still works okay (pc can move normally) the bit that's not working in RC8 is the script property you added DisableRunning. I'm not that hot on scripting so I'm not even sure how this worked before as I can't see a script for it or what it should point to. (Sorry, I'm just curious now)

Edited by Slorm