Let me add another request for a bug tracker. Otherwise bugs and fixes like the one turned up by SirCrazy are likely to get lost or forgotten.

I fixed that bug in my development build already. That I do not reply to each and every post out there doesn't mean that I don't read them, just that there are a LOT of posts in my support threads. :D

Is there anywhere we can see the development build/test the development build?  I ask because it has been about 2 months since the last update and would like to see what is in store for DD for my next play through.

skyrim had a buttplug with a whore sign on a chain. is it possible to get something like this for f4 too? would be a really nice thing for vinfamy´s great prostitution mod :)

right now there is only a bell on a chain buttplug.

The chain plug is literally from the same mod as the sign plug (heretic device mod [forgot the exact name]), so it's definitely possible. All that you need to do is convince someone who know how to do these things to make a conversion.

Let me add another request for a bug tracker. Otherwise bugs and fixes like the one turned up by SirCrazy are likely to get lost or forgotten.

I fixed that bug in my development build already. That I do not reply to each and every post out there doesn't mean that I don't read them, just that there are a LOT of posts in my support threads. :D

Is there anywhere we can see the development build/test the development build?  I ask because it has been about 2 months since the last update and would like to see what is in store for DD for my next play through.

There is no public repository for FO4 DD yet, but it's something I am considering.

skyrim had a buttplug with a whore sign on a chain. is it possible to get something like this for f4 too? would be a really nice thing for vinfamy´s great prostitution mod :)

The chain plug is literally from the same mod as the sign plug (heretic device mod [forgot the exact name]), so it's definitely possible. All that you need to do is convince someone who know how to do these things to make a conversion.

what is needed for a conversion? can i just add the skyrim files into fallout?

Kimy you could however maybe use the "Concealed Armor" Mod which allows you to make your Armor invisible. If you can apply Mods (The Mods not a Mod to download) to Armors via Scripts, you could do that. And maybe a Mod which allows you to wear every Armor on every Clothing Item.

There is no public repository for FO4 DD yet, but it's something I am considering.

​Understood.  So far the only things I noticed were the corset not being able to be unequipped issue that someone found a way to fix and one point with a gag right when the Pridwen arrived I had everyone attempting a force greet with gag talk going in Diamond City.  The gag talk issue was repeatable and I think almost caused a crash when several people tried talking to me at once.

Otherwise everything seems fairly solid.  I'll definately grab whenever the next update is.

I see that you included some meshes for EVB males, so will this mod work with EVB males too? Would be cool :P

E: Nvm.. I saw the description, such a shame :(

If I get meshes for male models, I will put them in. But almost no device in DD has them.

So, a fairly significant problem. As other people have mentioned, when you have things such as a straitjacket for bondage mitts on, your pipboy is unequiped. I tried to reequip it using player.equipItem 21b3b, but it instantly gets unequiped. Since this prevents fast travel and the UI used to pick or use keys, how the heck are you supposed to get the thing off? I even tried talking to Kimy hoping she would have a dialog option to help, after using an online map to find my way there.

Having this issue too and it's super annoying.  I've tried everything I could think of, using console commands to add a key to my player inventory, using a console command to add a key to a container and then trying to pick the key up, tried spawning kimy in and see if she had a remove option, tried console unequip commands, tried going to trade items with a npc and give them my equipped DD, tried storing the equipped devious device into a storage container.  It seems when you get one of these devices equipped it's stuck permanently on the player.  Frustrating, just going to have to deactivate the mod until this is sorted out :C 

Edit:  One time out of the 4 times I've tested one of these restraints, when I tried storing the equipped DD into a container the unequip menu popped up asking me if I wanted to unlock with a key... I tried to unlock it but it told me there was a minimum time I had to wear the device before removal (it was 4 hours) so I waited for that long and tried to remove it via storage container again but the menu wouldn't pop up.  So I guess sometimes the menu will popup using this method but most of the time it just doesn't.  

I see that you included some meshes for EVB males, so will this mod work with EVB males too? Would be cool :P

If I get meshes for male models, I will put them in. But almost no device in DD has them.

I understand, thank you.

So let's say I will use FP Prostituation which has now optional DD integration, and some of the clients will want to put DD on some male whores, but not all meshes are included for males (in DD), will it crash the game or just equip female versions on them?

So let's say I will use FP Prostituation which has now optional DD integration, and some of the clients will want to put DD on some male whores, but not all meshes are included for males (in DD), will it crash the game or just equip female versions on them?

I already restricted DD integration to female prostitutes only so there will be no crash, but also not even an attempt to equip something on your male prostitute, unfortunately. Don't really make sense otherwise with so few DD items for males and (if I'm not mistaken) no keywords to indicate a DD's male availability.

I understand, thank you.

There is a list of models in the framework having male models available. Modders can use that to determine if a certain device can be equipped or not. Trying to equip other DD models on males would probably not be a good idea, for most of the time the male model isn't even defined.

no keywords to indicate a DD's male availability.

There is a FormList in DD you can check against.

There is a list of models in the framework having male models available. 

Good to know. Thanks. Found the formlist.

Might use that in the future updates for Violate, Prostitution and Enslaved.

So, a fairly significant problem. As other people have mentioned, when you have things such as a straitjacket for bondage mitts on, your pipboy is unequiped. I tried to reequip it using player.equipItem 21b3b, but it instantly gets unequiped. Since this prevents fast travel and the UI used to pick or use keys, how the heck are you supposed to get the thing off? I even tried talking to Kimy hoping she would have a dialog option to help, after using an online map to find my way there.

Having this issue too and it's super annoying.  I've tried everything I could think of, using console commands to add a key to my player inventory, using a console command to add a key to a container and then trying to pick the key up, tried spawning kimy in and see if she had a remove option, tried console unequip commands, tried going to trade items with a npc and give them my equipped DD, tried storing the equipped devious device into a storage container.  It seems when you get one of these devices equipped it's stuck permanently on the player.  Frustrating, just going to have to deactivate the mod until this is sorted out :C 

Edit:  One time out of the 4 times I've tested one of these restraints, when I tried storing the equipped DD into a container the unequip menu popped up asking me if I wanted to unlock with a key... I tried to unlock it but it told me there was a minimum time I had to wear the device before removal (it was 4 hours) so I waited for that long and tried to remove it via storage container again but the menu wouldn't pop up.  So I guess sometimes the menu will popup using this method but most of the time it just doesn't.  

Add my vote to this one as it is something of a mod breaker. If you get bound in such a way it breaks every other mod that integrates with it. I love the idea, and think it will work *very* well with future slave mods (kidnap / slavery... that'll be all sorts of fun) but right now you are unable to progress once bound

I posted this in Deviously Cursed Wasteland, but thought I'd add it here so Mod Dev sees.

The rendered corsets are missing dialogue options for using keys or escaping. This is because the Devious Device.esm has the rendered corsets using DD_kw_ItemType_Suit, and it should be DD_kw_ItemType_Harness per DD Library.psc. After making this change it fixed the issue for me.

As for the above Straightjacket issue, you guys could try brute force out with player.unequipall and then add pipboy back with player.equipitem 00021b3b

I don't mind porting it over as long as it's cool with Kimy and the original author of the Skyrim version.

Can someone shoot me the link?

Was wondering it is along time  i used body slide but how do i select only devious devices from the list even if i use group select and only tick devious devices when i try to batch build it will show a full major list of all othe xml files instead of only devious devices i dont want to batch build every single lazzman or other xml files.

I don't mind porting it over as long as it's cool with Kimy and the original author of the Skyrim version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64543-heretical-resources-11-03-2017

That's the mod where the chain harness and those chain plugs are from.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64543-heretical-resources-11-03-2017

That's the mod where the chain harness and those chain plugs are from.

If you do get the go ahead to port it over would you mind porting some of the other stuff? Speicifically the iron gags and the Ponytail Plugs :)