They can assume all they want, Expired clearly said (including in a direct response to you when you were spreading false information on F4SE AGAIN) he is waiting on request from people about functions to add now that the core of the extender works.

If people feel those functions will drop on their lap, they might have to wait a long time.

Guest 1Januar1900

I have problem with wrist cuffs of all kinds. When equipping them without any leg cuffs, they work fine. But when I put on wrist cuffs and leg cuffs at the same time, my arms are not restrained behind the back. Instead, I have them at the sides of my body in exactly the same position as if I had only equipped the leg cuffs. All in all, the leg cuffs` animation seems to override the animation of the wrist cuffs. Can anybody help me how to correct this?

I have problem with wrist cuffs of all kinds. When equipping them without any leg cuffs, they work fine. But when I put on wrist cuffs and leg cuffs at the same time, my arms are not restrained behind the back. Instead, I have them at the sides of my body in exactly the same position as if I had only equipped the leg cuffs. All in all, the leg cuffs` animation seems to override the animation of the wrist cuffs. Can anybody help me how to correct this?

Can second this, not sure what to do to fix it is, usually have to quicksave before and just keep trying until it works properly

Can second this, not sure what to do to fix it is, usually have to quicksave before and just keep trying until it works properly

I know that some types of cuffs (institute, vault-tec, possibly others) allow both hands behind the back and hands in front animations.

My best guess is that the restrained leg animation doesn't know how to deal with hands in front properly and thus ignores it. Because the wrist restraint animation is randomly selected when the cuffs are equipped, I'm not sure there's a simple workaround without actually editing the DD scripts.

Request: Add a dialog menu for selecting which animation to use for wrist cuffs when they're manually equipped from inventory? I realize it's not essential, but it would be nice to have for manual self-bondage.

Question: Any idea if/when having leg cuffs linked by chain or cable to allow walking instead of the bunny hop will be added? (I'm assuming it's mainly lack of a suitable anmation in FO4 / TD at this point.)

I think right now the only major things to be done in the Fallout 4 DD are bug fixes, many of which work arounds and solutions have already been posted to work in the interim, potentially additional items for additional options for some kinky fun, and possibly bodyslide support for physics.  The last has proven to be a bit problematic as all of the skyrim assets are in place but not all are used making it difficult to know which items have been missed for conversion.  Add in the fact that most have a reference body and you cannot miss a single item bar none or else you get the double body problem.

Crafting support will come to DD soon! Other than that, yes, if there is a certain feature or item you think is missing, by all means feel free to suggest it. There are some things I'd totally love to add myself, but many/most of these would require people having talents I do not possess, such as animators or model makers. Most of the items in FO4 are Skyrim conversions. I'd totally accept help from a modeller or animator dedicated to FO4, but so far nobody has indicated interest.

Crafting is a big one I completely forgot about but could be a really great move forward.  Most anything I can think of don't really have a place in the base framework and I have little to no talent in things like animation or modelling myself.  I think the biggest thing would be some sort of control panel for in game tweaks such as modifying the lock shield for testing purposes, even if it's just a terminal tucked away in a back corner in the memory den to keep it unobtrusive.  It would be nice to be able to see different combinations of things without having to re load repeatedly for testing.  It might even help some of our storytellers create some great screens related to FO4.

While i do love the idea of DD i do hate certain features coming with it. First of all, the time-out feature may look devious, but plainly it's quite some nonsence, especially for people who would simply like their PC to look good, without quicksaving between changing the darn outfits.  (i do love most of the outfits, because they are darn well made, but i hate waiting ages to change them :D )

second: i am not quite sure if this is a problem of four-play or your mod, but well, i am complaining to you anyway. please forgive me, if you are the wrong person to complain at.

my complaint basically is: i can equip any NPC with some gag (e.g. the baloon mask), which is perfect. cait really stfu's, which is also perfect. it is so perfect, that cait cannot talk to me anymore, and thus her stupid quest does not trigger. trouble is, that cait is mumbling at me like a mad woman all the time, just to trigger her quest, and i simply cannot access her inventory to unbind her from that mask, as she is gagged and therefore does not talk to me :)

I do not want to imagine how things are going to be like when piper starts her stuff (because i am using a followers mod, which makes it possible to have many followers at a time). i imagine my character sneaking around somewhere (in the most devious devices of course), while a bunch of follwers mumble around in the bushes to trigger their quests, which will be just insanely immersive ....

other than that: those devices are indeed fairly devious and fun to use. i never thought i would write this, but being violated by a bunch of super mutants and being put into those nasty restraints which i cannot get rid of makes even normal-level usage of f4 quite interesting.

Okay going to throw these out here for everyone. If for any reason Kimy doesn't want them here I'll remove them.

Harness Corset fix : pretty self explanatory, just fixed the menu bug when removing the corsets.

corsetfix+noCDs : fixes menu for corsets and removes the cooldowns on unlocking,escaping, etc. for MOST devices (just changed the base chances in the script, anything with a non-default timer is not changed). Just lockpick or struggle and you should escape every time. Haven't done extensive testing on all devices yet but only spent a short amount of time to make it after the previous post.

If you have any issues with either let me know in a message, no need to clog up the thread about things Kimy didn't make herself. <3

DD_1-3_harnesscorsetfix.esp

DD_1-3_corsetfix+noCDs.esp

Okay going to throw these out here for everyone. If for any reason Kimy doesn't want them here I'll remove them.

Harness Corset fix : pretty self explanatory, just fixed the menu bug when removing the corsets.

corsetfix+noCDs : fixes menu for corsets and removes the cooldowns on unlocking,escaping, etc. for MOST devices (just changed the base chances in the script, anything with a non-default timer is not changed). Just lockpick or struggle and you should escape every time. Haven't done extensive testing on all devices yet but only spent a short amount of time to make it after the previous post.

If you have any issues with either let me know in a message, no need to clog up the thread about things Kimy didn't make herself. <3

Does this fully fix: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices-13/page-29?do=findComment&comment=1951542 where if you remove one device all devices gets reequipped on a character ??

Does this fully fix: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices-13/page-29?do=findComment&comment=1951542 where if you remove one device all devices gets reequipped on a character ??

I haven't had that issue before. Did a quick test with Piper, and her default outfit reappeared when everything was removed though. If I get time I might poke around and see if I can do anything about it. No guarantee's though :P

Thanks, was wondering where the dd devices came from. i removed everything from said npc and a set of dd devices reeuiped itself on the npc. this is great cheat to get lots of devices in short amount of time. but not practicle when playing a full game.

Make sure you are Removing the items from their inventory otherwise they will re-equip

Never saw your post. but the equipment where fully removed from npc inventory,only when the last one is removed a new set of dd devices gets re-equiped.

I'm also having the problem where gagged moans cause the game to stop playing audio altogether for a few seconds.  The moan plays then the audio cuts out, after a few seconds all the audio plays.  Not sure why.  The non-gagged (vibrator) moans don't have the issue.

Reporting in with the gagged moans related audio issue as well.

A good amount of ambient sound still plays, but CPU Usage goes from around 60% to nearly 100% for a couple seconds while either Deviously Cursed Wasteland or Devious Devices processes the stimulation event and plays those sounds.

My Specs:

Intel Core i5 4460

16 GB DDR3 Memory

GeForce GTX 970

Windows 10 Pro N Creators Update (64bit) 

I also had problems with the gag sounds. Converting them from Mono to Stereo fixed that issue for me. They are located in: \Data\Sound\FX\Gagsounds

How does one dperform the conversion? The CPU usage spike on my system is so bad I end up forced to hard reboot if my character ends up gagged and unable to escape immediately. (Very frustrating.)

I used the program "Audacity" for converting.

I attached a zip with the converted female sound files (I guess the male files are mono too). You can install them manually or with the Nexus Mod Manager (overwrite the existing files)

GagsoundsFemaleStereo.zip

Well...I wanted to be really pissed off with you for the whole 'don't bother asking about a non-DLC version'. I kinda thought that came off as either lazy, kinda douchy, or maybe a bit of both. I got Fallout 4 as a gift, and haven't been able to squirrel away money for the DLCs yet, and felt a little gypped by the fact you required all of them for absolutely no good reason at all, especially after having looked into the mod with FO4Edit.

However, honestly, I can't thank you enough, you inadvertently pushed me into learning a lot more about FO4Edit and the Fallout 4 Construction Kit, having had to spend hours figuring out how to remove massive amounts of references to two missing races. So, and I really do mean this in all seriousness and sincerity, thanks for giving me the little push I needed to start learning some slightly more advanced uses for the mod-editors!

Even if it's a super dirty edit, and likely still has some missing references, I'm able to boot into the game without a CTD, without any DLC at all, and the mod is even detected by FP just fine!

Once I can make sure it works at least without any serious immediate issues, with permission, i'd be happy to upload it to this thread as an alternative for those who aren't able to get the DLCs.

I attached a zip with the converted female sound files (I guess the male files are mono too). You can install them manually or with the Nexus Mod Manager (overwrite the existing files)

That seems to have fixed the issue. Many thanks!

Well...I wanted to be really pissed off with you for the whole 'don't bother asking about a non-DLC version'. I kinda thought that came off as either lazy, kinda douchy, or maybe a bit of both. I got Fallout 4 as a gift, and haven't been able to squirrel away money for the DLCs yet, and felt a little gypped by the fact you required all of them for absolutely no good reason at all, especially after having looked into the mod with FO4Edit.

However, honestly, I can't thank you enough, you inadvertently pushed me into learning a lot more about FO4Edit and the Fallout 4 Construction Kit, having had to spend hours figuring out how to remove massive amounts of references to two missing races. So, and I really do mean this in all seriousness and sincerity, thanks for giving me the little push I needed to start learning some slightly more advanced uses for the mod-editors!

Right now DD does not make -that- much use of the DLC, but when developing it further, I will make absolute free use of DLC resources, so don't expect it to remain that way. Honestly, I just didn't want to limit myself and have to explain to people having no DLC that down the road I will have to add them as a requirement. It's much easier to be open up front and say "Guys, sooner or later this mod is going to make use of DLC assets, so might just as well get them now if you want to use this mod".

Thanks for not holding my blunt language against me btw. It's just a carry over from Skyrim, when people still were "HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINKING ABOUT REQUIRING THE DLCs"... like half a year ago, when I thought aload about it and the Skyrim DLCs could be bought for a handful of dollars in a Steam sale - at a time when nobody but hardcore fans are even still playing a game that released almost six years ago.

PS: I understand that right now FO4 DLCs are sort of pricey. My advice would be just to wait for them to become more affordable in a Steam sale one day, not too far in the future.

Hey Kimy, I don't know if you have seen it or not, but there have been posts about it since your 1.3 update, so I figured I would go ahead and add my voice.  The Institute items in general don't appear in bodyslide, and the Institute chastity belt still has a body it equips with the belt.  And yes, I double-checked that I have ver. 1.3 before I posted this. Thanks for all your time and effort, the mod is amazing!

Has anyone else ran into a problem with leg restraints? After escaping from the device I am stuck walking. Cannot run, or sprint. Don't know if I am the only one having this problem. I was looking around the comments section and didn't see anything on it. 

The new DD version is about to be ready for release. Due to the numerous changes, we decided to release a public beta version first, so users can have a look at it and see if everything works, or (more likely) everything goes to hell!

Get it here: https://mega.nz/#!idFBnSpK!Hn2Uyg7dICCL3MFxzD_o41hXQy6DVysE0bx1hecPA5E

Please report any issues in this thread!

Also note that this version is a major release and probably needs a clean/new game.

Have devious fun!

Changelog:

Version 2.0 Beta 1

- Added: Device modding/crafting (contributed by AG12). Players can now craft and mod DD devices at workstations. (Note for modders: As a consequence of the new system, color mods have to be added at design time when putting items into containers!)
- Added: Manipulate Device dialogue. When voluntarily equipping a device, you can now manipulate it so that you can remove at any time. This feature does not work for non-generic devices (e.g. quest or custom devices). The item creator can also disable it for generic devices if they so choose.
- Added: Difficulty modifier! You like bondage, but don't want to spend half your life in restraints? Or think they are not nearly punishing enough? Rejoice! The new global variable DD_Config_DifficultyModifier lets you adjust the escape system to your liking and will affect many settings with just one simple control! Decrease the value for higher difficulty and increase it to lower it. The default value is 4 (which results in a modifier of 1.0 and will use the settings as defined for the device). Do not set this variable to higher than 9 or lower than zero. The maximum range of the multiplier is +/- 75%. Mind you that this feature still doesn't let you completely disable any particular feature of the escape system.
- Added: A minigame for lockpicking (also contributed by AG12). Set DD_Config_lockPickSystem to 1 to enable it, or to 0 (default) to continue using the RNG based system.
- Fixed: Device manipulation will no longer leave zombie scripts baked in the savegame.
- Fixed: NPC support now -really- works.
- Fixed: The gag sounds should no longer stall the engine.
- Fixed: When using the device dialogue, the item will show up as equipped.

Beta Post

How long do you plan to keep beta open before release?

Not too long. But I want to be reasonably sure that this version isn't breaking stuff left and right before it's declared stable.

Just loaded it to see what the new changes look like so far.  Crafting does not appear to work at all.  I've checked the AWKCR provided crafting stations, chem station, cooking station, and the contraptions workshops.  Double checked to ensure all of the dependancies are up to date. 

Also tried adding in several items from console command.  So far no dice.

I can confirm that there does not appear to be a way to craft new devices after checking all the workbenches in the base game. However, most clothing items can now be modified to a different color using the armor workbench.

It is now possible gag and un-gag a companion.

The corset bug has been fixed.

The 'Device Manipulation' works!

The pip-boy still disappears after equipping bondage mittens and does not reappear after taking the mittens off. Console command is required to equip the pip-boy again.

Update:

The blindfold effect still toggles on and off when new devices are equipped.

The restraint dress does not unequip/hide arm armor so the armor floats in mid air (See leather armor for example).

Raider->Slavery->crafting. It's not a vanilla workbench...

Oh, and @fred: don't you worry...

Found it.  The requirements are higher than I expected but are mostly things I expect most any player to have anyway.  The crafting is certainly well done.

Haven't found any major problems so far.  The simpler, straight forward approach is working quite well.