Option A ) You didn't make a clean save.

Option B ) Unknow. Send your Papyrus log.

As for the first one i tried a totally clean save, deleted all other saves and started up a new game and still nothing. As for the second I am noobish when it comes to game files and am unaware of a papyrus log

Here ya go look here: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\Common\Fallout 4\Logs\Script

I don't think the beta is compatible with deviously cursed wasteland. I will find keys and restraints like normal, but no items are being equipped to me. Other wise I love the changes made to the beta so far! Keep up the great work!!!

I don't think the beta is compatible with deviously cursed wasteland. I will find keys and restraints like normal, but no items are being equipped to me. Other wise I love the changes made to the beta so far! Keep up the great work!!!

That's true. We had some API changes that will require DCW to be updated. I will provide a new DCW version as soon as DD officially updates.

Trying to uninstall and reinstall FO4 and NMM see if that fixes it. But i couldnt find the craft station for the DD's even on a fresh new game w/ no prior saves. In the raider section was only the flags and cages and deco etc but nothing involving DD. Are there any mods that could make DD not work properly that you know of?

Trying to uninstall and reinstall FO4 and NMM see if that fixes it. But i couldnt find the craft station for the DD's even on a fresh new game w/ no prior saves. In the raider section was only the flags and cages and deco etc but nothing involving DD. Are there any mods that could make DD not work properly that you know of?

Try walking around your settlement with Work shop menu open, some time it glitches and menu items don't appear. I had walked for a bit and it appeared.. hope this helps

That's true. We had some API changes that will require DCW to be updated. I will provide a new DCW version as soon as DD officially updates.

Thank you! Can't wait! :D

Minor bug - the new lockpick system is triggering dislike reactions from Piper when sucessfully escaping from equiped restraints. Likely the lock is being flagged / instantiated as owned, since Piper normally appreciates my lockpicking skills.

Minor bug - the new lockpick system is triggering dislike reactions from Piper when sucessfully escaping from equiped restraints. Likely the lock is being flagged / instantiated as owned, since Piper normally appreciates my lockpicking skills.

We will look into that, thanks for reporting.

Nah, Piper just likes seeing you all tied up ;p

We will look into that, thanks for reporting.

That sounds more like a feature than a bug. ;) 

It would be neat to have the companions react to the equip and removal of devices. For example: Piper likes it when the player is equipped with a device and dislikes the device being removed. Piper might like seeing the player suffer the effects as well (vibe kicks on or the player gets shock for wearing cloths). However Piper dislikes being bound herself and likes when her devices are removed. I could see Piper being a Dom and Curie being a sub.

That's easy to do. I don't think it belongs into Devious Devices itself, though Kimy may disagree and it's ultimately her call.

In my opinion anything that affects game play, like changing companion affinity should be a plugin. There's two custom events being send within DD that fire each time a device is equipped or unequipped on any actor and the params include which actor it is, so you could just have a tiny plugin with a tiny script that listens for those custom events and then fires affinity changes depending on which actor it is and whether its an equip or unequip.

That's easy to do. I don't think it belongs into Devious Devices itself, though Kimy may disagree and it's ultimately her call.

No, Kimy agrees. :D

This IS a fun idea and would add a lot of immersion to bondage play, but it's out of scope for the framework. The framework is just providing devices and mechanics for actual BDSM mods to be created with.

I know its a minor question, but Ive been trying out all the restraints and outfits and the only one I cant seem to get so far in the game is the tentacle monsters. Do I need another mod or is it a part of something I missed?

It's not implemented yet. :)

One of the things I liked about DD's skyrim implementation was that the devices had cosmetic only variants - the original meshes without using integration. I couldn't find the equivalent in FO4's version. Are they available? Wearing cuffs without the hobbling is what I'm after.

Also - did I miss something, or are the plain leather versions of harnesses not available. All I could see in the esp was latex versions.

Edit - after re-reading the OP I see that it's relatively trivial to copy the cuff as a new form in a new esp of my own and set keywords as I want. Not sure how I missed that the first time round.

Any mod that forcefully strips the player character via script or requires the player to strip their clothes and doesn't have specifically stated Devious Devices support will have a conflict, since they may either require you to strip which you cannot comply with or they may strip devices that they shouldn't strip.

Apart from that, DD is very much top-level, so I doubt there's going to be much conflict.

Just out of curiosity, not sure if anyone has ever asked, but would it be possible to add the shock collar from the game as a devious collar as well? Always liked the look of those things.

Nah, Piper just likes seeing you all tied up ;p

That actually makes a rather entertaining amount of sense.

Can someone Please upload this to another site that actually works. I have been trying for months to DL this file and once I hit 98% it keeps back sliding to 92% then back and forth between 98 and 92 % until it throws the "can't download files larger than 1gb" error. which is crap because I downloaded a 4.8gb file using IE less than 5 hours before and this file isn't even 400mb.

I suggest www.dropbox.com as it makes it easy to create direct download links that you can past on the LL page and easily supports large files.