Glad that you found it, I had a mini heart attack there for a second, thinking I fucked up somewhere.

The recipes need to be quite expensive, otherwise I couldn't give the devices a decent caps value. If the requirements were low, each device would need a caps value of like 10 caps - this way the caps value is approximately 5-10% higher than material costs and it gives nice values between 20 for shoddy and 150 for excellent devices.

I'm sorry if I don't explain this well, for me, it's hard to put this into words. I am having a problem with the Institute Leg Cuffs. When I have any collar equipped, I can put on the Institute Leg Cuffs but can't get the menu to show up after they are equipped. Also, when having a collar on, the square next to the item doesn't appear when equipping them or while they are equipped.

I was actually referring to the perk requirements involved.  Local leader 2 just for the workbench puts it on par with other workbenches but blacksmithing as high as level 3?  I wasn't aware that the perk points required would make that great an impact.

So far the only customizations I have found are for color palette.  I was somewhat surpised to see that ballistic weave was not an option for the catsuits at least.

I have noticed one unsightly texture problem with catsuits in specific with all colors tried.  Textures start to disappear on the hands.  Check the screenshot below for details.  Your hands also turn glossy black while in your pip boy, which I have no mods affecting.

post-1127884-0-33904600-1501892735_thumb.jpg

I was actually referring to the perk requirements involved.  Local leader 2 just for the workbench puts it on par with other workbenches but blacksmithing as high as level 3?  I wasn't aware that the perk points required would make that great an impact.

So far the only customizations I have found are for color palette.  I was somewhat surpised to see that ballistic weave was not an option for the catsuits at least.

I have noticed one unsightly texture problem with catsuits in specific with all colors tried.  Textures start to disappear on the hands.  Check the screenshot below for details.  Your hands also turn glossy black while in your pip boy, which I have no mods affecting.

attachicon.gif20170804170347_1.jpg

There was a vote and the community voted for realistic requirements.

You can always go and buy your restraints from Kimy in Goodneighbor if you don't have the perks.

attachicon.gif20170804170347_1.jpg

There was a vote and the community voted for realistic requirements.

You can always go and buy your restraints from Kimy in Goodneighbor if you don't have the perks.

True enough.  Its a small investment to be able to make the outfits.  As far as getting the groundwork done the beta is working fairly well.

Hi still very new to your mods are these settings changed by console command (Set DD_Config_lockPickSystem to 1 to enable it, or to 0) or do they load in pip boy like other mods? thanks for any info in advance...

Those settings are console commands. Since there are already like a million mods that add those holotapes, we didn't want to add yet another one.

Raider->Slavery->crafting. It's not a vanilla workbench...

Oh, and @fred: don't you worry...

All I have under Raider is 'Flags' and 'Miscellaneous'. Do I need to complete the Nukaworld quest line to see it?

Thanks!

Use the Beta with a clean save only. Workshop menu registration fires OnInit, which never happens if you haven't got a clean save.

Institute chastity belt still has the double body thing going on when viewed in 3rd person. No random field-of-view obstructions yet in first person view.

If you are using something like Cherry's body physics then the double body issue is from the fact that all the items in Devious Devices are created with a reference body that goes over your body when equiped.  You would need to either add the body physics to the device specifically or eliminate the reference body entirely.

If you are not using body physics then I would assume that the shape data is not being modified correctly in bodyslide meaning that the reference body is still being equipped in whatever form the original shape data is for the institue chastity belt, which is a potentially serious issue if you can't sort it out in bodyslide.

Institute chastity belt still has the double body thing going on when viewed in 3rd person. No random field-of-view obstructions yet in first person view.

If you are using something like Cherry's body physics then the double body issue is from the fact that all the items in Devious Devices are created with a reference body that goes over your body when equiped.  You would need to either add the body physics to the device specifically or eliminate the reference body entirely.

If you are not using body physics then I would assume that the shape data is not being modified correctly in bodyslide meaning that the reference body is still being equipped in whatever form the original shape data is for the institue chastity belt, which is a potentially serious issue if you can't sort it out in bodyslide.

Not using a physics body, batch built everything in bodyslide and haven't found any double-body issues with other devices so far.

The maker of that belt just forgot to remove his reference body from the .nif, that's why it's there.

Has nothing to do with bodyslide nor is it a serious issue. We're going to fix it in one of the next updates.

Hi still very new to your mods are these settings changed by console command (Set DD_Config_lockPickSystem to 1 to enable it, or to 0) or do they load in pip boy like other mods? thanks for any info in advance...

Those settings are console commands. Since there are already like a million mods that add those holotapes, we didn't want to add yet another one.

Raider->Slavery->crafting. It's not a vanilla workbench...

Oh, and @fred: don't you worry...

All I have under Raider is 'Flags' and 'Miscellaneous'. Do I need to complete the Nukaworld quest line to see it?

Thanks!

Use the Beta with a clean save only. Workshop menu registration fires OnInit, which never happens if you haven't got a clean save.

OK great, kinda figured that haven't ran across any issues yet actually thanks for the quick reply

Not using a physics body, batch built everything in bodyslide and haven't found any double-body issues with other devices so far.

Then you should be able to remove the reference body in outfit studio to keep that from occurring.  

is it possible to add standalone restrictive boots to Kimy's shop? I notice bodyslide files for the boots for all colors and textures 

but those items are not on the shop?

the corset has the boots, but not the harness, it would be great if the boots come in so you can mix and match like DD in skyrim

Sadly that's not possible, on the technical side of things. Fallout 4 doesn't support boots as standalone. Also, boots have a custom body with them, since otherwise the feet would clip through the heels - and we don't have a high heels system. That's why boots are integrated into the other devices.

Any idea how to craft the devious devices? Thought i read that crafting was supported so we dont have to go to good neighbor to use the stuff

Have a look in the Raider category of the Workshop Menu. You can build a Restraints Workbench...

Any idea how to craft the devious devices? Thought i read that crafting was supported so we dont have to go to good neighbor to use the stuff

Have a look in the Raider category of the Workshop Menu. You can build a Restraints Workbench...

I read that so that was the first thing i tried but the only thing appearing are the flags, cages, tents etc but none of the DD's or a workbench that would let me craft them. Even checked the crafting section and nothing

Option A ) You didn't make a clean save.

Option B ) Unknow. Send your Papyrus log.

As for the first one i tried a totally clean save, deleted all other saves and started up a new game and still nothing. As for the second I am noobish when it comes to game files and am unaware of a papyrus log