27 minutes ago, doomer66 said:

doing Jade's quest "Digging up the Past"; how do you give the sequin/slinky dress to her? do you have to find it somewhere and then just drop it into her inventory via trade or what? ?

Yes, buy/find it and then trade, make sure she equips it. Once she has it equipped, talk to her

on enter the lair, if possible, you should make sonia stay still while in dialogue with the player. every single time i try and pick a dialogue option, she walks away in the middle of it and it advances her talk options, with the conversation just getting cut short in the middle.   either that or make the dialogues not stay on screen for several minutes each

On 1/8/2020 at 7:15 PM, Invictaxe said:

(pepertje if you want me to remove this post, please tell me)

I had a look over Boston Breeders Scripts and saw the duration of sex scenes marked as -1 (which is controlled by the AAF scenes) so I edited it to 20 seconds

I would test it but two things.

1. My game is quite unstable at the moment for an extended game.

2. I don't have a save game near any of the infinite sex bug scenes

so could someone test this please, and let me know if it works

edit-> made a mistake and didn't upload the right bloatfly script, sorry

installation

please place both files into Data/scripts/BBM

BBMSexTOPICScript.pex 2.02 kB · 8 downloads

BBM11BloatflyScript.pex 2.43 kB · 8 downloads

I have tested both the files and the sex animation does not stop.

In Family Affairs,

Pop up of what is happening, Post Sex Dialogue, then the actors Mathew and Jean start a sex animation and it does not stop, even when Mom walks in and starts the next chapter dialogue.

I tested, spawning in a Bloatfly, it stopped the animation when it attacked them, I then proceeded with the mom to the church and let her kill the bloatflies. Her pop up about the scene happens and she sits. But the next chapter does not start. I tired force starting the next chapter with console commands, Mathew and Jean spawn, but are both naked, Mathew just walks back to the camp.

It seems that unless the animation is ended properly, it breaks the quest entirely.

9 minutes ago, Soareth said:

I have tested both the files and the sex animation does not stop.

In Family Affairs,

Pop up of what is happening, Post Sex Dialogue, then the actors Mathew and Jean start a sex animation and it does not stop, even when Mom walks in and starts the next chapter dialogue.

I tested, spawning in a Bloatfly, it stopped the animation when it attacked them, I then proceeded with the mom to the church and let her kill the bloatflies. Her pop up about the scene happens and she sits. But the next chapter does not start. I tired force starting the next chapter with console commands, Mathew and Jean spawn, but are both naked, Mathew just walks back to the camp.

It seems that unless the animation is ended properly, it breaks the quest entirely.

it was worth a try, thanks for trying

So, after installing this mod. some voice lines (comments, to be precisely) of companions are silent. For example, they're supposed to say something about Boston-Common being dangerous, but audio does not play. Subtitles are there, alongside with facial animation, but there's no audio line. If I disable the plugin in NMM, everything's back to normal.

Any ideas?

9 hours ago, GalahadPrime said:

nope still can't find her, Do you have an image??

Also I can't seem to start the Lurking in the Dark quest, I talk to preston but the quest doesn't start. any suggestions?

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6f94f2942dddfa937dd44e02d74d95e6.jpeg

See the spoiler for an image, if enemies come by she will run off to fight them but then return to that exact spot (for me at least).  Knowing how the game can be she's probably stuck somewhere, or do you have any mods that mess with npc mortality etc, if so she could be dead, although i would say thats unlikely.

One thing you could try, is advancing the quest in the console and see if that makes her appear (save before hand of course).  Type in "getstage bbm04" in the console, it should give you a number , then type in "setstage bbm04 <number>" for the number add 10 to what the stage is at now.

For me the dialogue for starting lurking in the dark rarely worked.  During the conversation preston would either walk away and then i would have to start the conversation over, or nothing would happen and we would just stand there till i got bored, on a few occasions there was a looong pause and then the conversation continued but only a couple of times, I'm pretty sure if you just head to somerville place it should start the quest.

On 2/12/2017 at 3:32 AM, cybermitch said:

Been playing it, doing the Sunshine tradings quest and ran into a bug. Got up to the church and now she's stuck in there after the scene and now nothing is happening, her kids were outside, till Jean walked home and Matt is just standing there outside. Could be a mod conflict on my end, but not 100% sure. 

I played through this scene twice, just to make sure I hadn't missed something, or screwed it up by moving my character around. When Matt and his mother made out in the church, they were half-in, half-out of the building and I went outside the first time since most of their bodies were outside. I was left with two blank spots for checkmarks to complete stages, and then "return to." So I reloaded and went through it again and this time stayed in the church, with the same blank spots. The mother had a difficult time getting into the building because of Josh blocking the steps, but eventually did, and after a short wait, finally spoke to me to finish that part of the quest.

I don't know if this will help anyone stuck on family matters, but before the bro and sis were getting it on, I quickly ran ahead of him and scrapped everything in the cottage.  They kept getting stuck in furniture.  Then you have to save and exit the game in the middle of the sex seen or it just loops and loops. Come back and continue, and make sure you run in the church with the mom, or she and the fly's will leave the church.  That seemed to work until I got all three back to the cottage and I'm stuck again. I have Quest makers over the girls but they wont talk to me.  If anyone can get past that point, I'm all ears. 

I also need help on the 60 minute man quest, shortly after starting it, I got the word I needed to make provisions for food for the castle, so I built some farm plots with tomatoes, gourds and corn, and it does not matter how much I make, nothing happens after that, obviously that was not what I was supposed to do....any Help?

I didn't put things in spoiler because....lol...I don't know how, and I didn't think I was giving away very much. Sorry if that is not the case. 

On 1/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, doopdoo said:

After killing the mirelurker queen Preston tells me about Somerville needing help near the glowing sea but the quest never starts, anything I can do about it?

Just go to Somerville and walk up to the guy near the house, it will start there. And don't worry about the Deathclaw, talk to it don't try to kill it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with "Family affairs". I'm at the point where after the 7 days I should talk with Luna, but doesn't matter how many times I try she doesn't talks to me. I have the mark on Jean too, but she doesn't talk either. And neither does Matthew. So I can't proceed with the quest, as none of them wants to talk to me..

In the end I managed to solve this. I moved to another place, made a few other quests and came back there after some time. I walked to Luna and she began talking to me, and at the fifth try I managed to end the quest.

This is becouse I had to reload 4 times, as she kept walking away while talking and before I could reach her she stopped talking, and I couldn't choose the next dialogue option.

Issue with Enter the lair here as well.

When I get taken to the Hermes lair, after talking to Sonia for first time, I have to go and activate the bed to complete the objective of "accept the fate."

After that Hermes the death-claw comes in the cave and I get the objective "face of hide from Hermes."

I tried hitting him hands, spawned in gun with console but he is invincible so can't face him, if that is what face him suppose to mean.

Also tried crouching and hiding where my HUD says I'm hidden but that doesn't progress the quest as well.

After having every possible conversation with Sonia only option that is left is having sex with her, well that thing has no end to it. (literally! I chose that option and started the AAF animation, after that I went out for a bit and came back after 2 hours and those 2 were still going. Incredible Stamina! maybe carrying death-claw eggs somehow increases it. :tounge_wink:)

There is no interaction option with Hermes he just lays down in one spot inside the cave, gets up sometime looks around and lays down at that same spot again.

I have animation packs with creature stuff. If that is what suppose to happen, so I have no idea what is causing this issue.

Cant progress further in this quest.

Please if someone also had this issue and has figured out how to solve it, respond and help me.

16 hours ago, cvedant95 said:

When I get taken to the Hermes lair, after talking to Sonia for first time, I have to go and activate the bed to complete the objective of "accept the fate."

After that Hermes the death-claw comes in the cave and I get the objective "face of hide from Hermes."

I tried hitting him hands, spawned in gun with console but he is invincible so can't face him, if that is what face him suppose to mean.

Also tried crouching and hiding where my HUD says I'm hidden but that doesn't progress the quest as well.

You're supposed to either talk to Hermes (he's actually supposed to come up to you if you're in the lower section of the cave) or hide in the upper area up the slope. It's managed by trigger boxes rather than the stealth mechanic.

16 hours ago, cvedant95 said:

After having every possible conversation with Sonia only option that is left is having sex with her, well that thing has no end to it. (literally! I chose that option and started the AAF animation, after that I went out for a bit and came back after 2 hours and those 2 were still going. Incredible Stamina! maybe carrying death-claw eggs somehow increases it. :tounge_wink:)

Canonically... yes, Deathclaw eggs vastly enhance stamina and combat capabilities. ?