6 hours ago, chuBBies1 said:

Two questions. Will this mod work with fusion body along with Family planning? Just curious.

1. I am not sure about fusion body, if it has the same names for the slider then it should work

2. these two mods are independent of each other, so Boston Breeder Pregnancies are not Family Planning Pregnancies

my fix to prevent double pregnancies (basically a pregnant woman in BB can still get pregnant in Family Planning) is to add a prohibited keyword to some of the NPC's in BB (I use ActorMamaMurphey and added that to Family Planning Enhance FPFP_ProhibitedKeywords)

2 hours ago, khrenj said:

I just checked this mod in FO4Edit and so a question: why are these nude suits and "pregnant" suits? Are they needed? Can this mod to work with body sliders?

Sorry if the question seems rude, I barely speak English.

The suit are a holdover from an older version I would keep them if I was you

Body sliders are working in this mod in most mods

4 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I noticed that the mega link is down so people won't be able to download the blank audio

here is a 7z of Boston Breeder - Main that contains the blank audio (this also decreases load times)

8mb zip file for a 1gig file

Boston Breeder - Main.7z 8.47 MB · 0 downloads

Huh, I updated the MEGA link the other day and I can open it just fine...

https://mega.nz/#!iUBBGKrT!bac_Fyl_NGg7dgEZX-8G8JdGfEBXJthXbVQg5dwRJ58

1 hour ago, oRACLe063 said:
  Hide contents

Do I nsave to update or is eed ait ok to fresh just remove the old and place this in?

I try to keep everything update friendly, so no need to do a clean save :)
If you run into serious problems, maybe a clean save might do the trick, but it's not required.

9 hours ago, khrenj said:

One more question: I see a conflict in FO4Edit with this mod and Piper replacer mod. What did you change in Piper actually? Can I just put your mod above this replacer?

I don't know what I changed to Piper, tbh, I think it was something swapped around when using her as a reference while making Jade, so likely just nothing. I'll dig into it

It seems that the voices mega download has broken when i try it i get: 

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Im having trouble with jade's affinity

she was asking me to drink bleach and change my attitude etc but i havent been doing anything that she dislikes other than the occasional drug use when in combat.

i checked the affinity and she was a -900, is this something that is known or something i did?

i am using an affinity mod that turns negative affinity into positive affinity (i know super cheap) is that a possibility?

Sorry, I have to throw in a new problem. Not sure if it has been addressed already.

During the "Twisted Minds" Quest I have to talk to Pickman and when I enter the room he's in it says that I need to choose wether to save him or let him die. Presumably this was supposed to be intertwined with the actual Pickman story where you have to save him from a bunch of raiders (or kill him yourself) but since I have finished that quest he's just standing there looking at me.

Any help?

https://imgur.com/a/VnvrFFj

On 10/21/2019 at 2:10 AM, TheNewDude said:

Sorry, I have to throw in a new problem. Not sure if it has been addressed already.

During the "Twisted Minds" Quest I have to talk to Pickman and when I enter the room he's in it says that I need to choose wether to save him or let him die. Presumably this was supposed to be intertwined with the actual Pickman story where you have to save him from a bunch of raiders (or kill him yourself) but since I have finished that quest he's just standing there looking at me.

Any help?

https://imgur.com/a/VnvrFFj

Ah, yes, that's a bug indeed. I'll look into the best quick solution for now and delve into it swiftly

On 10/20/2019 at 10:03 PM, LazerWing said:

Im having trouble with jade's affinity

she was asking me to drink bleach and change my attitude etc but i havent been doing anything that she dislikes other than the occasional drug use when in combat.

i checked the affinity and she was a -900, is this something that is known or something i did?

i am using an affinity mod that turns negative affinity into positive affinity (i know super cheap) is that a possibility?

Jade hates it when you use drugs, that's what's going on. Like... she really hates that.

On 10/23/2019 at 5:02 PM, pepertje said:

Ah, yes, that's a bug indeed. I'll look into the best quick solution for now and delve into it swiftly

Thank you, yet another problem, well, two actually. Both concerning Piper.

First is in "Sixty Minute Man" with the objective to "secure a printing press". Talking to Piper will start the dialoge but as soon as Piper asks what I need the press for the answers show up for a brief moment and then immidiatly ends the conversation making it impossible to A) finish the quest and B) do literally anything with her like trade or changing her to your current companion again.

Secondly even after a couple of MONTHS after dismissing her (yes, Jade is aviable as a companion) Diamond City Security will not start "The Pied Piper" quest.

Looks like I'm at least good at breaking your mod.

42 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

for some reason the game doesnt seem to start when i use the blank audio files

download this and remove the boston breeder voice files from DATA(Loose Files from /sound/voice/Boston Breeder.esp/ & /sound/voice/Fallout 4.esm/), and unzip the file into DATA

On 10/14/2019 at 6:42 PM, Invictaxe said:

I noticed that the mega link is down so people won't be able to download the blank audio

here is a 7z of Boston Breeder - Main that contains the blank audio (this also decreases load times)

8mb zip file for a 1gig file

Boston Breeder - Main.7z 8.47 MB · 20 downloads

hi, i downloaded this mod because i really wanted to try it but i found a problem, i'm getting stuck in the sex animations of any type. I'm doing the "enter the lair quest" and i can start the animations with both Hermes and Sonia no problem but they wont stop. Is there like a command or something to get unstuck? 

i'm using all the AAF anim pack AAF SEU, AAF violate and the one patch, maybe some of this are the issue.

thanks for the help

4 hours ago, Baldazza said:

hi, i downloaded this mod because i really wanted to try it but i found a problem, i'm getting stuck in the sex animations of any type. I'm doing the "enter the lair quest" and i can start the animations with both Hermes and Sonia no problem but they wont stop. Is there like a command or something to get unstuck? 

i'm using all the AAF anim pack AAF SEU, AAF violate and the one patch, maybe some of this are the issue.

thanks for the help

Other people have had similar problems i think, the END key is the default for stopping an animation in AAF, that should work.

2 hours ago, bunonpute said:

I'"m stuck on enter the lair: hide of face Hermes, after i talk to Hermes there is a black loading screen i waited 20 minutes nothing happened 

Is it broken?

Possibly, or there is a text box there but it appeared before the loading screen turned off so you cant see it, try hitting enter.  I've had a similar thing happen with other mods and i sat for ages waiting, until i randomly hit enter and then it finished loading straight away ?

Okay, going back on my problem with Piper, I fixed it. I was already wondering why she just kept repeating the same line. basically her affinity was at 1100.00 (max) and I set it to 1099.00 which seemed to fix her. At least I was able to finish the dialouge and recruit her, now let's see if her breeder quest works now...