hi, im currently doing the dogmeat questline and am at the point that i fuck him, the animation never stops however. So i get the message describing the whole thing and the sex scene starts, but keeps going indefinitely. Idk if you can fix that but im kinda stuck now

12 hours ago, FovI said:

hi, im currently doing the dogmeat questline and am at the point that i fuck him, the animation never stops however. So i get the message describing the whole thing and the sex scene starts, but keeps going indefinitely. Idk if you can fix that but im kinda stuck now

You have to force the stop with AAF, this mod shouldn't have any animations but only the texts.

However AAF begins the animations anyway, so either you stop them forcefully, or you do a save AFTER the text, and then reload the same save.

The important thing is that you MUST NOT SAVE during the animation, or you'll end up with a double of you being fucked by a double of Dogmeat.

On 5/28/2020 at 1:25 PM, Verasmile2 said:

You have to force the stop with AAF, this mod shouldn't have any animations but only the texts.

However AAF begins the animations anyway, so either you stop them forcefully, or you do a save AFTER the text, and then reload the same save.

The important thing is that you MUST NOT SAVE during the animation, or you'll end up with a double of you being fucked by a double of Dogmeat.

ah, that explains alot!

2 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

At first I had these issues too, then I started to save right after the text and reloaded that save.

So I can guarantee that it works, as much as stopping them with AAF.

yeah, i'll just stick with stopping them via aaf since i dont mind the animations.

does this have pregnancy in it i didn't see any pregnancy mod requirement but since this is a continuation of the fallout nv breeder mod i was wondering if it had it

8 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

does this have pregnancy in it i didn't see any pregnancy mod requirement but since this is a continuation of the fallout nv breeder mod i was wondering if it had it

It has pregnancy in appearance only, any npc's involved in the quests get pregnant by equiping a pregnant body and thats it, however if you have a mod like family planning then there will be a chance to get pregnant if a sex animation is triggered, only a few of the quests have working animations though.

I am not sure what causes this but my Jade is behaving strange.

When I do for example pick a lock, on top left on my screen I see "Jade liked that". But what happens is that she gains negative affinity.

I only noticed this strange affinity thing after she wanted to tell to me how disappointed she is with my. That was the first time ever in my many times I played fallout.

I checked her affinity value and she had -535. 

In another save I tested what happens with npc interactions. I gave some NPC a Nuka Cola, "Jade liked that" and she got a positive value(as it should be I guess).

Does anybody know what causes this?

On 5/31/2020 at 11:50 PM, kajiraerin said:

is deathclaw penices work with boston breeder i keep crashing near the deathclaw

I haven't seen any problems with the Deathclaw and I have the Boston Breeder mod installed. Have you checked to see if your problem might be with some of the AAF mods affecting animals?

Unrelated @pepertje I'm noticing that the player character doesn't have subtitles in dialogue despite the fact that I have subtitles activated in the game. Any suggestions? Or are they just not implemented yet?

On 5/28/2020 at 6:25 AM, Verasmile2 said:

On the other side of the spectrum, I have a similar issue with deathclaw animations. Instead, the deathclaw stops moving after just a few seconds and character remains stuck. Don't mind using the force stop, but I want to fix the deathclaw stopping. Don't seem to have this issue with supermutants, ferals or dogs.

32 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

On the other side of the spectrum, I have a similar issue with deathclaw animations. Instead, the deathclaw stops moving after just a few seconds and character remains stuck. Don't mind using the force stop, but I want to fix the deathclaw stopping. Don't seem to have this issue with supermutants, ferals or dogs.

I don't believe there are special Deathclaw animations included in this mod. So, if this is the case, it seems as if you have a problem with AAF and / or the animations for DC. Try reinstalling those and post on the DC animation thread to see if there are any solutions.

While at it, update AAF

requirements as well to current versions.

31 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I don't believe there are special Deathclaw animations included in this mod. So, if this is the case, it seems as if you have a problem with AAF and / or the animations for DC. Try reinstalling those and post on the DC animation thread to see if there are any solutions.

While at it, update AAF

requirements as well to current versions.

Everything is current ( just jumped into FO4 on PC a week ago), but I'll give the uninstall a shot. I only came here first because this is the only mod that will actually start the animations, so I figured someone here may know the issue. Thanks.

15 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Everything is current ( just jumped into FO4 on PC a week ago), but I'll give the uninstall a shot. I only came here first because this is the only mod that will actually start the animations, so I figured someone here may know the issue. Thanks.

You can also try the discord for AAF to see if there is something known about the DC animations.

16 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

You can also try the discord for AAF to see if there is something known about the DC animations.

Found the issue (sort of). It seems Deathclaw animations tend to glitch due to a skeleton issue, if I understood what I was reading on an animation pack forum. 

I was reading a few posts back about force stopping animations with AAF, but I noticed AAF doesn't have an MCM menu. Does anyone know how to access this function?

10 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Found the issue (sort of). It seems Deathclaw animations tend to glitch due to a skeleton issue, if I understood what I was reading on an animation pack forum. 

I was reading a few posts back about force stopping animations with AAF, but I noticed AAF doesn't have an MCM menu. Does anyone know how to access this function?

That is likely a better question for the AAF thread.

7 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

I have no animations.  I have AAF installed, but I am probably missing a pack.  Could someone tell me the location of necessary animation packs?

You don't have animations becouse the events from this mod shouldn't have them. However AAF might let some animation start anyway, which will become endless until you stop them via AAF itself.

Just to be sure, do you have the AAF Themes? If so, which animation packs do you have? And in which order, as sometimes the LO of them might "block" some animations.

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

You don't have animations becouse the events from this mod shouldn't have them. However AAF might let some animation start anyway, which will become endless until you stop them via AAF itself.

I've seen you say this a few times now and I dont get why, AAF support was added in the current version, which is why it's listed as a requirement on the front page. 

Now you are correct that the animations dont work properly and run indefinately, clearly something in the code/setup is broken but there should be AAF animations for *some* of the quests.  Afaik any quest sex involving humans/dogs/supermutants & deathclaws should trigger an animation, any other creatures do not because there were no animations avaialbe for them when this mod was last updated.

5 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Just to be sure, do you have the AAF Themes? If so, which animation packs do you have? And in which order, as sometimes the LO of them might "block" some animations.

I have the one patch to rule them all and VinnilaKinkyCreatures, in that order.

4 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I've seen you say this a few times now and I dont get why, AAF support was added in the current version, which is why it's listed as a requirement on the front page. 

Now you are correct that the animations dont work properly and run indefinately, clearly something in the code/setup is broken but there should be AAF animations for *some* of the quests.  Afaik any quest sex involving humans/dogs/supermutants & deathclaws should trigger an animation, any other creatures do not because there were no animations avaialbe for them when this mod was last updated.

Allright, I didn't noticed the added support, my bad.

34 minutes ago, Sky18+ said:

I have the one patch to rule them all and VinnilaKinkyCreatures, in that order.

So you have ONLY those two? I'm not sure if they includes any animations, so this might be the issue.

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Allright, I didn't noticed the added support, my bad.

No worries, wasnt trying to be a dick about it.  Its hard enough keeping everything working as it is, patches upon patches etc, just didnt want the wrong info out there.

16 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

No worries, wasnt trying to be a dick about it.  Its hard enough keeping everything working as it is, patches upon patches etc, just didnt want the wrong info out there.

No problem, now I too know that the animations are supported (well, not all of them but many)

6 hours ago, Basszavior said:

This mod is making my game crash every time i fast travel or go near sunshine tiding coop. I already started family affair too and its very annoying.

That's weird, but I had some crash issues with the "Enter the lair" everytime the DC approached me. So I guess it may be the DC's fault?