Not sure about this but is Hermes meant to be a companion if you save him? because i tell him to 'follow me' but after he gives the grunt.....he just stands there, is anyone else having this issue? maybe its my load order or conflicting mods.

EDIT: Never mind i fixed the issue, if anyone else wants Hermes as an actual follower here is what you do.

First make sure you download the bethesda.net launcher log in/create an account.

Then download 'Creation kit Fallout 4'

once you open creation kit you only need to double click 'Boston Breeder' then click 'set active file' then OK.

Wait for the files to be loaded.

then find the window called object window, then in the 'filter' box type in 'Hermes' look for the 'Editor ID' called 'BBC01Hermes' double click and let it load.

Next you should see to the right a bunch of tabs 'Traits' 'Stats' etc, click on 'AI Packages'.

Right click in the 'AI Package List' box and select 'new'

you should be in the first tab  'Package' go to 'Package Template' select 'FollowPlayer' give the ID a name, i put 'TrueFollow' (you need to give the ID a name.)

click 'OK'

click 'OK' on the base NPC window, go to 'file' and 'save'...your done, you should now have hermes as a folower.

my only issue is there is only one animation used where the character is held down by hermes's hands, it also seems to make hermes periodically move instantly up to his idle before going back to the sex.

22 hours ago, Buraizx012 said:

What outfit does Jade Greene Require? Because right now her outfit Is invisible

1 hour ago, Buraizx012 said:

I already have it installed and it didn't work

ok then, where in the storyline are you at? which mission?

btw here was the original post where I gave the advice

On 12/17/2019 at 1:49 PM, mabebico said:

Hi can anyone help me why jade's body is missing??

ScreenShot7.png

On 2/20/2020 at 9:18 PM, cvedant95 said:

Issue with Enter the lair here as well.

When I get taken to the Hermes lair, after talking to Sonia for first time, I have to go and activate the bed to complete the objective of "accept the fate."

After that Hermes the death-claw comes in the cave and I get the objective "face of hide from Hermes."

I tried hitting him hands, spawned in gun with console but he is invincible so can't face him, if that is what face him suppose to mean.

Also tried crouching and hiding where my HUD says I'm hidden but that doesn't progress the quest as well.

After having every possible conversation with Sonia only option that is left is having sex with her, well that thing has no end to it. (literally! I chose that option and started the AAF animation, after that I went out for a bit and came back after 2 hours and those 2 were still going. Incredible Stamina! maybe carrying death-claw eggs somehow increases it. :tounge_wink:)

There is no interaction option with Hermes he just lays down in one spot inside the cave, gets up sometime looks around and lays down at that same spot again.

I have animation packs with creature stuff. If that is what suppose to happen, so I have no idea what is causing this issue.

Cant progress further in this quest.

Please if someone also had this issue and has figured out how to solve it, respond and help me.

Did you had troubles starting this quest?

Everytime he's close enough to hit me, the game freezes and then crashes.

I've tried it 6 times already, and all of them the game freezed and then crashed.

On 2/21/2020 at 6:14 PM, pepertje said:

You're supposed to either talk to Hermes (he's actually supposed to come up to you if you're in the lower section of the cave) or hide in the upper area up the slope. It's managed by trigger boxes rather than the stealth mechanic.

Well, whenever he comes in the cave there is no option to interact with him. So talking to him is not working.

And I will see if I can find those trigger boxes and hide in their, see if at least that gets the quest to progress further.

On 3/3/2020 at 4:26 AM, Verasmile2 said:

Did you had troubles starting this quest?

Everytime he's close enough to hit me, the game freezes and then crashes.

I've tried it 6 times already, and all of them the game freezed and then crashed.

On 2/28/2020 at 11:58 PM, BarneyGold said:

Same here, instant CTD when approaching the Deathclaw to start the Enter the lair quest. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It did crash for me once, but not when he hit me rather it was when I tried to hit him.

So I simply do not shoot at him let him capture me. That way I have no crashes so far.

I would recommend checking your RAM usage by using any OSD (I use the one which comes with MSI AfterBurner)

Fallout 4 is notorious for heavy RAM usage when you have a lot of script based MODs installed.

Sometimes fallout 4 tried to use more memory then I had available, and whenever it did that my game used to freeze or sometime crash. (mostly freeze)

6 hours ago, cvedant95 said:

So I simply do not shoot at him let him capture me. That way I have no crashes so far.

I've always ran against him, so this time I stayed still and the scene proceeded.

Now I'm into his cave, but I have another issue. The same I had with Dogmeat's quest.

When the sex scene starts, it never ends. I've managed to solve it with Dogmeat with another mod, but the trick doesn't works with Hermes.

49 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I've always ran against him, so this time I stayed still and the scene proceeded.

Now I'm into his cave, but I have another issue. The same I had with Dogmeat's quest.

When the sex scene starts, it never ends. I've managed to solve it with Dogmeat with another mod, but the trick doesn't works with Hermes.

You can't end it with the aaf menu? 

10 minutes ago, sissykat said:

You can't end it with the aaf menu? 

I've managed to skip that scene with the console.

Now I'm thinking to also skip the dialogue after finding the hazmats, as Sonia keeps getting bugged and restarts the dialogue right after saying "any questions"

For me the game still crashes when Hermes is close enough, even if I dont attack him... The game even crashed when I had disabled his AI (prid Hermes then "tai") and got close to him on my own!

Only half of my RAM is used, idk about VRAM but I have a 1080Ti and it has 12 gigs so I don't think that's the cause, if it was no one could play the mod lol

7 minutes ago, BarneyGold said:

For me the game still crashes when Hermes is close enough, even if I dont attack him... The game even crashed when I had disabled his AI (prid Hermes then "tai") and got close to him on my own!

Only half of my RAM is used, idk about VRAM but I have a 1080Ti and it has 12 gigs so I don't think that's the cause, if it was no one could play the mod lol

The only thing I can say is that you should try and try again, as soon as you see him just stay still and let him approach and attack you

3 hours ago, z0r said:

Not an issue but a friendly reminder to you fellow Degenerates that you should use SLM on NPC's every chance you get. 

Best addition Fallout 4 has 

377160_20200307120537_1.png

I totally do this, no disrespect intended to pep's choice of faces but i like change it up, although a few of them tend to end up with the face distortion bug, one of aprils team, cant remember her name but no matter how many times i tried she ended up with a mangled face lol.

14 hours ago, howlerleech said:

A question, does the quests only involve other npcs? Or the player gets "used" for them too. As in do the "job" for money or whatever.

Most of the quests involve npc's as the focus but there are some where you can take their place or join in.  Something else to note, only quests involving humans, dogs, deathclaws or supermutants will trigger sex scenes automatically, they were all that was available the last time this mod was updated.   Any other creatures all you will get is a text description of the scene.

BBM08 just flat out does not work in my game for some reason. I've tried forcing the quest to start by using startquest, and the quest doesn't start, I've tried doing resetquest, and the quest shows up (finally) but Katie is somehow stuck, like she's being refreshed, like, all the time. She tries to move, but it's like she's anchored in place, and she just glitches out, like she's flickering on and off.  I can't start any conversations with her, all she says is "There's a real problem" and nothing else. I found that if I do stopquest she is released from her stuck stage and starts to wander about, but as soon as I try do startquest or restartquest she goes back into that stuck stage. The quest never triggered for me in the first place, and she never spawned until I tried doing resetquest, at which point she spawned into that stuck state

On 3/18/2020 at 9:21 AM, vantar_botna said:

Exactly the same thing happened to me, if you advance to the next stage she will get unstuck but the quest probably still wont work, didnt for me anyway.  I tried advancing the quest stages using the console hoping it would kick in and start working on its own but it didnt, ended up completing the quest with console.

Hey, I'm on She's A Friend Indeed. I've completed the quest to bring Dr. Wolfe back to Dr. Faraday. I also brought Ritual Clarity to Faraday's Lab as well. I'm at the part where the marker says to 'Find a doctor', it points to Faraday, but he and Wolfe don't have any kind of conversation topics that let me help April. 

hello, for BBC01 "inside the lair" does the death claw spawn only after getting the rumor or is it always there, i watched the walkthrough on PH and the death claw was not in the location. (without having the quest to start)

Where can i get the quest rumor to start?

6 hours ago, dianhua383 said:

hello, for BBC01 "inside the lair" does the death claw spawn only after getting the rumor or is it always there, i watched the walkthrough on PH and the death claw was not in the location. (without having the quest to start)

Where can i get the quest rumor to start?

Weird, I didn't heard the rumor but the quest started as soon as I've walked south of Vault 95. I found it completely randomly. If that doesn't works for you, you can try to walk south from the Deathclaw nest, where you leave Cait for her quest " Cait's Submission"