Ok, some semi good or bad news, I've decided to cut out April's personal quest where you were going to go after Amanda through a bunch of investigation scenarios. In the end, it ended up being far more trouble than it was worth and I couldn't get it up to what I considered a workeable quality, which drained my willingness to actually sit down and work on it. With that said, I'll be delving back in to go hunting bugs and see about ironing out the animation implementations, after which I'll probably move to more simple, story driven quests rather than wanting to get some big, ambitious and complicated quest that'll just end up draining me again.

I really hate not putting out nearly as many updates as I'd like to, but once a quest is in production I can't release any bugfixes because having a half finished quest can wreck that class in later versions due to, among other reasons, how aliases work.

7 hours ago, Driskie said:

Well I've Run into a new problem, when it says hide or face hermes nothing i do progresses the story, ive done every dialogue option and well i did have to manually end the scenes as they went on forever. ive tried interacting with everything i can and still nothing, is there a console command to progress to the next step?

Seems to be a common issue, if you use "getstage bbc01" it will probably be at 60, "setstage bbc01 70" should get things moving again.

49 minutes ago, stellar_ruby said:

I'm having issues starting the quest chain-- I've gone to Salem's Museum of Witchcraft (having been there previously to kill the Deathclaw), and Sabine isn't there. Is there some command or ID that I can use to summon her to my location, or something I can do to otherwise trigger the chain?

Sabine should be near a house near the museum (unless your game is messed up) on the other side of the road(I think)

Hello. First off, let me echo many of the sentiments already expressed, that this is a fun mod to play.

Unfortunately I have run into a problem. In the quest "Digging up the Past", I am running into the problem of not being able to get the conversation with Jade to start on the date at the Colonial Taphouse, with the stage to sit with Jade. Could not get it to advance no matter where we sat. I read the forums here and tried the suggestions, but no go. Left the taphouse, came back in, used a command to get her to sit on the sofa, tried pretty much every chair, never could get it to work. I finally setstaged to move the quest forward, missing out on the conversation. 

If there is a way to get the conversation to start, I'd appreciate any help for that. Don't want to miss anything, and I am afraid that if I start using setstage, I'll end up breaking the quest and missing out on the whole thing.

Again, thanks in advance for any ideas or aid.

8 hours ago, deepsouthguy said:

Hello. First off, let me echo many of the sentiments already expressed, that this is a fun mod to play.

Unfortunately I have run into a problem. In the quest "Digging up the Past", I am running into the problem of not being able to get the conversation with Jade to start on the date at the Colonial Taphouse, with the stage to sit with Jade. Could not get it to advance no matter where we sat. I read the forums here and tried the suggestions, but no go. Left the taphouse, came back in, used a command to get her to sit on the sofa, tried pretty much every chair, never could get it to work. I finally setstaged to move the quest forward, missing out on the conversation. 

If there is a way to get the conversation to start, I'd appreciate any help for that. Don't want to miss anything, and I am afraid that if I start using setstage, I'll end up breaking the quest and missing out on the whole thing.

Again, thanks in advance for any ideas or aid.

You'll have to use the chairs on the balcony upstairs, those should advance the scene. I'll look into it deeper later this week, so stay tuned

I am glad to see this up and running for FO4, I played a lot with the FONV version!

Had a small issue with Sabine's kids...

Raiders turned up, started to move, and attack... Killed them, the daughter kept going back to her scene index...  Reloaded before killing, it ran smooth...

Trying to nail down the reason the anims won't play for this, SEU works fine with humanoids, but locks AAF up when attempting to use it with Wudo (damn, his name, the Death Claw) but SEU still works fine with Dogmeat... I think the incompatibility lies with SEU, and the strict Death Claw Follow Ai. (Skyrim, love the Chaurus... FO, love the Death Claw....)

Wondering if there will be any AAF Family Planning integration with this gem, as it already has lots of babies available for it.

Also, I don't see any MCM options for this mod, nor a holotape in my inventory for controlling aspects of it.

I am using the current Beta version of AAF as well (97), and that could be the reason for AAF failing like it is...

Hey, I am glad to see this still alive, so maybe I can actually get help here.

There is a problem I have encountered a few times already but now it's making it impossible to progress one of the quests.

Basically, Spoilers.

I don't know the names of the quests but it's the one at Somerville Place. I can start the dialoge but as soon as I tell Piper to "suck it up" the Deathclaw turns hostile and starts beating the shit out of me. I don't want to fight it off, I have already fought enough deathclaws already.

Can anyone help me with this?

10 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

Hey, I am glad to see this still alive, so maybe I can actually get help here.

There is a problem I have encountered a few times already but now it's making it impossible to progress one of the quests.

Basically, Spoilers.

I don't know the names of the quests but it's the one at Somerville Place. I can start the dialoge but as soon as I tell Piper to "suck it up" the Deathclaw turns hostile and starts beating the shit out of me. I don't want to fight it off, I have already fought enough deathclaws already.

Can anyone help me with this?

If you tell Piper to "suck it up" before completing the quest that turns her into a Breeder, she'll flat out refuse, causing the Deathclaw to get angry. You could just kill the Deathclaw as well. Alternatively, if you're a female character or bring Jade or April, that's guaranteed to work.

I've been all over this basement, and I can't find the Alien tracker. Took all items from every container, and picked up all the beer bottles....

As you can see, I also shot everything multiple times, even the walls looking for a possible hidden cache somewhere. ((Jade is off to my right, brook on the other side of Strong, Also have Ada with me, and a robot I built. So I travel with a small army.

860475315_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.03-10_16_55_89.png.0ad56c888f8bde0898bf4923ea608c51.png

Was even able to get on the shelf to my immediate right, played with the workbench on the left to see if it would trigger anything.

After a quick search, it doesn't seem the tracker is in my game...

The terminal is...

563712115_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.03-10_35_15_00.png.55cc85997a0f0c8cb38f8457bcb62253.png

27 minutes ago, Airianna said:

I've been all over this basement, and I can't find the Alien tracker. Took all items from every container, and picked up all the beer bottles....

As you can see, I also shot everything multiple times, even the walls looking for a possible hidden cache somewhere. ((Jade is off to my right, brook on the other side of Strong, Also have Ada with me, and a robot I built. So I travel with a small army.

860475315_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.03-10_16_55_89.png.0ad56c888f8bde0898bf4923ea608c51.png

Was even able to get on the shelf to my immediate right, played with the workbench on the left to see if it would trigger anything.

After a quick search, it doesn't seem the tracker is in my game...

The terminal is...

563712115_Fallout4Screenshot2019_10.03-10_35_15_00.png.55cc85997a0f0c8cb38f8457bcb62253.png

Jade finds the tracker if the scene plays out correctly. I highly recommend going in with just 1 companion, as overloading the amount of followers may cause some scenes to get wonky.

Trapped inside Zanith's cave, I like the place, it's peaceful... But every time I exit, I get pulled back into it... Would of liked for Brook to have stuck around a bit longer, but she vanished right after finishing that quest. And can't fast travel from inside the cave...

2 hours ago, pepertje said:

Jade finds the tracker if the scene plays out correctly. I highly recommend going in with just 1 companion, as overloading the amount of followers may cause some scenes to get wonky.

She did find it, just the quest didn't trigger. so working on getting the other companions and such to leave me before I continue that line.

moved hard left to get away from the transfer zone... couldn't sit there for more than a second after transit from the cave...

Double Trouble just started.

Jade is a current follower.

Jade vanished, her mother can be found in the square at times, and the mission marker is her and not Jade's room.

How do I get Jade back? _NPC lists over 10 "Jade", so I can't just do a place at me with her ID...

Does the Hornets Trilogy Questline have "voice" lines included in the voice pack yet? I've installed the voice pack and can skip dialogue in earlier quests (like Dr. Faraday's questline), but talking to April and anyone involved in the newer reworked questline (like Aziz) results in unskippable dialogue, no lip movement, and camera focus on me.

2 hours ago, sporfs said:

Does the Hornets Trilogy Questline have "voice" lines included in the voice pack yet? I've installed the voice pack and can skip dialogue in earlier quests (like Dr. Faraday's questline), but talking to April and anyone involved in the newer reworked questline (like Aziz) results in unskippable dialogue, no lip movement, and camera focus on me.

Looks like you were right, I updated the link in the mod page so it should be all fine and dandy now :)