2 minutes ago, harveytherabbit said:

Thank you, just so I understand fully, what do you mean by my location of the esb exactly?  I'm not quite sure I follow what location is being called for by those two numbers.  May I request a bit more detail if possible?

either look for Boston Breeder.esp in your mod manager and note the HEX number it gives you (in MY LOAD ORDER it is 33(NOT YOURS))

otherwise find an object or NPC in the game such as Jade for example and click on her in the console and note the first two numbers

9 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

either look for Boston Breeder.esp in your mod manager and note the HEX number it gives you (in MY LOAD ORDER it is 33(NOT YOURS))

otherwise find an object or NPC in the game such as Jade for example and click on her in the console and note the first two numbers

That's what I thought you meant but wasn't sure because some people have over 100 mods, then shortly after I realized that's why hex includes letters :P My mistake, but thank you for clarifying just to be sure. 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:39 AM, Invictaxe said:

The second part may require a bit of work. (and I have no idea if this works, I haven't tested it yet) (the hardness depends greatly on what mods you have)

download and run FO4Edit

select all of your mods in FO4Edit and let it load.

search for formID BBD96  EditorID COMPiper

scroll down COMPiper till you see BBM:BBM12TimerScript (it might be coloured red which is overridden)

the easiest way to fix this problem is to right click on the columm title so Boston Breeder.esp and select "copy as override into..." and make a new file with that data

the harder way is to drag the data to last mod with that formID (this is a lot harder to explain without pictures) because there are mods like Unoffical fallout 4 Patch

pictures are not working so I cannot show you the location

COMPiper.thumb.jpg.28397bd6d8f2d9b009ee36c66dc72633.jpguploads are working now so here is an example of what I was talking about

4 hours ago, Nickolos1818 said:

First page, Mod topic Pepertje lists the quests in a spoiler.  Caits is BBM10.   In console you do      

GetStage BBM10

if it says BBM10 40  and you need to advance it you do 

SetStage BBM10 50

Thats what I had to do during the later part when she is in the captured animation

Well, I tried them and sadly now Cait is stuck in a non-follow state endlessly spanking Jade and won't respond to any attempts to talk to her.  I tried leaving the building to do the setstage and enter and no change there.  This quest isn't worth the hassle at this stage.  Thanks for the info.

Just want to say, I have been using this mod and quite like it, I just have one problem. With all the animations, my female character changes to male. 

Anyone has any idea why? I have checked and it seems to be related to this mod(I think). This is the only mod I have installed recently that affects animations.

8 hours ago, harveytherabbit said:

Well, I tried them and sadly now Cait is stuck in a non-follow state endlessly spanking Jade and won't respond to any attempts to talk to her.  I tried leaving the building to do the setstage and enter and no change there.  This quest isn't worth the hassle at this stage.  Thanks for the info.

Not worth it? Her dialogue alone is worth it, its great.

5 hours ago, Martin Roodt said:

Just want to say, I have been using this mod and quite like it, I just have one problem. With all the animations, my female character changes to male. 

Anyone has any idea why? I have checked and it seems to be related to this mod(I think). This is the only mod I have installed recently that affects animations.

Using the male animations or literally becoming male?  If its the later, then its not this mod doing that.  It only calls upon AAF to start animations.

Literally becoming male, well my face is still female but the body is male. It does not affect supermutant animations which stays the same, but anything with critters(except dogs) is like that. I'm truly stumped on this, spent the whole day yesterday trying to figure out whats going on. I'll give it another go tonight when I get home.

On another note, when do we get to breed with Brahmin ? I would love to start a cattle farm or be a breeder in one...it could be like the Hermes quest, except you get caught by raiders and sold to a Brahmin farmer.

I mean when you are pregnant with a calf, you'll probably be overburdened and won't be able to run, so you'll need to plan your escapes ( if you wanted to) between giving birth and being bred. 

I know theres no animations for that yet, but your descriptions could tide us over till someone makes us an animation.

So, been trying to use the Into The Lair quest, but it isn't working. I'm having 3 Juviniles spawn at Fairline Hill Estates, but Hermes won't spawn anywhere. I've tried stopquest and startquest, getstage and setstage, getquestrunning, and it all appears to be fine, but Hermes won't spawn anywhere, be it Fairline or south of Scrap Palace

I've been trying to activate the quest with the juvenile deathclaw (BBC01?) but it seems that no matter what I do it outright attacks me and I meet my own demise. Currently I have a few animation packs which support deathclaw animations and they work fine on AAF actor scenes.

I haven't heard any rumor, just went straight for it, that might be the issue I suppose?

On a sidenote, could you add links to recommended AAF animation packs for Boston breeder?

(Currently using the latest AAF)

I'm having problems with  bbc01, namely the hide or submit part,either have to abort animation as it wasn't completing and unable to find the hiding spot, which I've been using set stage to get around, as well as find the hazmat/power armour. I have found two dead adventurers with no inventory and have found the power armour, but it's non interactive. Solutions would be appreciated, hopefully it's a known bug.

5 hours ago, JeanKatana said:

Hi,

In the quest Twisted Minds, I can't talk to Zanoth. I can kill him, but not speak to him. I don't know why. Anyone with this issue?

If I reload the game, I have the same problem.

Sorry, never had any trouble with that quest myself.  So when you entered the cave, zanoth appeared from the pool, a synth teleported in that zanoth killed right?, cos thats what supposed to happen and then you talk to him.   Do you get any kind of message like "this actor is busy" or anything?.

19 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Sorry, never had any trouble with that quest myself.  So when you entered the cave, zanoth appeared from the pool, a synth teleported in that zanoth killed right?, cos thats what supposed to happen and then you talk to him.   Do you get any kind of message like "this actor is busy" or anything?.

Yes, Zanoth killed the synth (but sometimes, the synth kills Zanoth). Zanoth needs to hit the synth several times to kill him. I played on survival difficulty, maybe it is the issue?

After Zanoth killed the synth, I just can't talk to him, there is no message like "this actor is busy". He just stays right here forever. Exit the cave then return in the cave doesn't change anything.

1 hour ago, JeanKatana said:

Yes, Zanoth killed the synth (but sometimes, the synth kills Zanoth). Zanoth needs to hit the synth several times to kill him. I played on survival difficulty, maybe it is the issue?

After Zanoth killed the synth, I just can't talk to him, there is no message like "this actor is busy". He just stays right here forever. Exit the cave then return in the cave doesn't change anything.

I doubt survival would affect it but who knows. it will probably be either a conflict with a mod that affects creatures or more likely a dialogue mod.

Do you have a mod that lets you access the console on survival?, its disabled by default afaik, if so, one thing you could try is getstage BBM04 in the console, see what number it returns and then try adding multiples of 10 to that number, that will advance the quest stages....however there is a choice you have to make during the dialogue at this stage of the quest and using the console might skip it, so make sure you have a save before you do try this.