I just finished the "enter the lair" quest (surprisingly mosty without big bugs or problems) but I now dont get me loot back. the quest is considered finished and i talked to abigail who supposedly gave me my stuff, but nothing changed.

i replaied the quest, skipped straig to the end, reloaded saves and serched here for ca. 40min. but I havent found anything that works... really enyoed the rest tho and would greatly apreciate help in form of a comand to get my stuff back or so^^

9 hours ago, fgng said:

I just finished the "enter the lair" quest (surprisingly mosty without big bugs or problems) but I now dont get me loot back. the quest is considered finished and i talked to abigail who supposedly gave me my stuff, but nothing changed.

i replaied the quest, skipped straig to the end, reloaded saves and serched here for ca. 40min. but I havent found anything that works... really enyoed the rest tho and would greatly apreciate help in form of a comand to get my stuff back or so^^

Her family are supposed to show up and they give you your stuff back.  Did her family show up?, if not something didnt work properly.

11 hours ago, fgng said:

Like Evilhomer said, did her familyshowed up?

Have you used the console to skip any of the quest part?

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Like Evilhomer said, did her familyshowed up?

Have you used the console to skip any of the quest part?

had to skip twice, yes the family showed up and i talked to her but didnt get my stuff back

4 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Her family are supposed to show up and they give you your stuff back.  Did her family show up?, if not something didnt work properly.

the family showed up and i talked to them, i got the notification that the quesst finished but didnt get my stuff... is there maybe a comand or so to get my stuff?

edit:

or is there an option to cancel the quest so that the deathclaw isnt there (on a savegame before the queststart)

I am not sure if this already got adressed:

Issue with BBJ03 

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I was running through all memories and managed to get out of the memories without confusing Jade. Before I started this trip I had to send her to a settlement(send you companion somewhere menu). Now after the trip Jade was no where to be found. So I looked for her. Thankfully at the wiki her ID is present so I can do a player.moveto command. I was ported back at the start of the memory thing but jade is no where. Then I checked the the quest stages via the sqo command. What is weird is that stage 50 is missing in the list. When setstage bbj03 50 I get ported to the start of the memory thing and Small Doctor Elisa starts explaining me where I am and stuff. I setstaged my way through the quest again and then player.moveto ed myself to Jade. Now she was in front of the memory shop in Goodneighbor. I could be happy but there is an issue. Small Doctor Elisa keeps following me.

Can I "disable" her or is she needed somewhere else? 

I ask because I don't now how to get her back if needed after I disabled her(XX04952F).

1 hour ago, fgng said:

the family showed up and i talked to them, i got the notification that the quesst finished but didnt get my stuff... is there maybe a comand or so to get my stuff?

edit:

or is there an option to cancel the quest so that the deathclaw isnt there (on a savegame before the queststart)

Dumb question, but have you checked the duffle bag after talking to her mother?

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Dumb question, but have you checked the duffle bag after talking to her mother?

dumb answer : is abi her mother? in that case no and in any other case also no i didnt notice nay duflebag + the others had generic dialogue

edit: im gonna test this as soon as I play again thanks for the tipp

30 minutes ago, fgng said:

dumb answer : is abi her mother? in that case no and in any other case also no i didnt notice nay duflebag + the others had generic dialogue

edit: im gonna test this as soon as I play again thanks for the tipp

ok turns the glowing one (was a thicc one in my game) dropped on it and i didnt see it.... thanks for the help tho ^^

ok so I’m doing the green devil quest, and I just killed ritual clarity. It tells me to talk to jade, but when I do the quest won’t progress, also, where are ritual’s scientific logs so I can give those to Wolfe?

edit: never mind, for some reason there’s two dialogue options that say similar things and both end dialogue, but only one moves the quest forward

Second edit: well now she won’t come back to her house. I fast travelled to dc, wages like four days on a stool, and she still isn’t there. I fast travelled to sanctuary to check on my settlement and she’s just stuck there, not moving at all except for pivoting to look at me whenever I pass her

Is there any way to fix jade’s missing outfit? I downloaded the mod that it was from, I forgot to before encountering jade, but it’s still just invisible. She also won’t equip other clothes I give her

edit: never mind, my game glitches out the first time I tried to replace her clothes, but then I went back and it worked fine

3 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Someone can please tell me where to find the Sigma door key? I can find only the Sigma pen key, but not the key of the main door. I still have to get inside using the chair.

I had that door locked randomly for me as well, never found a key,  I just unlocked it with the console.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, cvedant95 said:

Issue with Enter the lair here as well.

When I get taken to the Hermes lair, after talking to Sonia for first time, I have to go and activate the bed to complete the objective of "accept the fate."

After that Hermes the death-claw comes in the cave and I get the objective "face of hide from Hermes."

I tried hitting him hands, spawned in gun with console but he is invincible so can't face him, if that is what face him suppose to mean.

Also tried crouching and hiding where my HUD says I'm hidden but that doesn't progress the quest as well.

After having every possible conversation with Sonia only option that is left is having sex with her, well that thing has no end to it. (literally! I chose that option and started the AAF animation, after that I went out for a bit and came back after 2 hours and those 2 were still going. Incredible Stamina! maybe carrying death-claw eggs somehow increases it. :tounge_wink:)

There is no interaction option with Hermes he just lays down in one spot inside the cave, gets up sometime looks around and lays down at that same spot again.

I have animation packs with creature stuff. If that is what suppose to happen, so I have no idea what is causing this issue.

Cant progress further in this quest.

Please if someone also had this issue and has figured out how to solve it, respond and help me.

I am having the same issue and can't figure this out. I'm posting my load order in case someone else can see a potential conflict (keep in mind I tried disabling Beast Whisperer already, but I'm not going to rule it out in case it's another mod that does this as well)

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
Servitron.esm
Servitron Vertibird Patch.esl
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
Servitron WA Vanilla.esl
Servitron WA Nuka World.esl
Servitron WA Far Harbor.esl
Servitron WA Automatron.esl
LMTODragonOverlays.esl
HUDFramework.esm
RSE_II_Resources.esm
VotWMaster.esm
four_play_Nudesuits.esm
SharkRace.esp
VotWSpecialVideos.esl
VotWTheatre.esl
four_play_resources.esm
AAF.esm
SimSettlements.esm
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
Shadbase Paintings.esp
ESPExplorerFO4.esp
FPEAddonPack.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AllSetsExtended.esp
AdvSettleTurretSet.esp
CumNWealth.esp
dragonsamurai360's ultimate cheat mod fallout 4 edition.esp
SOTS.esp
Boston Breeder.esp
EAMR.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature_FG.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
SickotiksBeasts.esp
BossChestsHaveLegendaries.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
KSHairdos.esp
CompanionStatus.esp
CraftDeathclawGauntlet.esp
Custom Moans.esp
10x(Survival)_HPREG.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
Crows&Creatures_V1.esp
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp
DeathClawBody.esp
DeathclawArmory.esp
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
dragonsamurai360's ultimate cheat mod fallout 4 edition addon.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
BeastWhisperer.esp
Better Cooking Stations.esp
Better Cooking Stations - Far Harbor + Nuka World patch.esp
EveryonesBestFriend.esp
ExoticWorkshopCreatures.esp
BeastMaster_ExoticCreaturesPatch.esp
Female Deathclaws - Seperate Actors.esp
FAR.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
4 x XP.esp
fathercompanion.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
Furry ButtPlugs.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
DeathclawArmory - Fusion City Rising Spike Patch.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
KLPostersAdult.esp
keyNuker.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMenu.esp
companion_FDCM.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
Pipboy For Everyone - All Dlc.esp
RadioEnhanced_1.1.esp
RealComics.esp
NSFW Comics.esp
Regenerating Power Armor Battery.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
SOTS_AWKCR_AS_Patch.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
3dscopes-replacer-takecoverpatch.esp
SharkPlayer.esp
ServitronStrap.esp
Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters - AE Patch.esp
UnlimitedFollowers.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
Passthrough.esp
ShadAnimations.esp
VotW Wasteland.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
ShadAnimationsDI.esp
VotW WastelandDI.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
SharkRace_Gear_DLC.esp
indarello_animations.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon_Follower.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
VotWCells.esp
Lusty Lizard.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
DeathclawArmory - Spawns Addon.esp
four_play.esp
DildoBatStrapOn.esp
AAF_GenderSelect.esp
StartMeUp.esp
StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp
StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp

Am uninstalling the mod. and i know it would cost me a lot of lost hours, but apart from the salem and somerville main quest none of the quests could be completed without the help of the console. scenes don't progress. jamaica plain quest never started and its' state was stopped.

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

Am uninstalling the mod. and i know it would cost me a lot of lost hours, but apart from the salem and somerville main quest none of the quests could be completed without the help of the console. scenes don't progress. jamaica plain quest never started and its' state was stopped.

You could easily have done that without coming here to announce it you know.  But I understand, the mod does have alot of problems and it is annoying, what people need to remember is this mod was made before any sex framework even existed, even fourplay, by peps own admission the whole thing needs redoing from the ground up, although i doubt it will happen. 

Personally I persist with it in my load order because there arent really any other sex related quest mods around, I really wish there were, I still hold on to the faint glimmer that if/when the FO4 new vegas conversion is done it will bring some people back to FO4 modding.

7 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

You could easily have done that without coming here to announce it you know.  But I understand, the mod does have alot of problems and it is annoying, what people need to remember is this mod was made before any sex framework even existed, even fourplay, by peps own admission the whole thing needs redoing from the ground up, although i doubt it will happen. 

Personally I persist with it in my load order because there arent really any other sex related quest mods around, I really wish there were, I still hold on to the faint glimmer that if/when the FO4 new vegas conversion is done it will bring some people back to FO4 modding.

The sad thing is that I really like the text based sex scenes, Boston Breeder didn't really need AAF(or FourPlay) sex scenes(Too Limited).

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

The sad thing is that I really like the text based sex scenes, Boston Breeder didn't really need AAF(or FourPlay) sex scenes(Too Limited).

Actually the text mode would have been okay, i don't mind it as well. the sex scenes actually seem awkward coming after the text boxes and you have to end the sex scenes manually. the biggest problem i found is the scene hanging.

Hello all, sorry for asking about what might be a really obvious problem but I have searched the thread and not found anything that helps.

I am almost a total newbie to game modding. I have FO4 GOTY edition (v1.10.82.0.1) which has been successfully modded via NMM with "Glorious Female Nude Mod - Natural Look Edition" and "Summerwear Cloth". I have just downloaded and installed all the required files for Boston Breeder and have used LOOT to adjust my load order. 

The game launches perfectly and the older mods are still working fine but nothing else has changed. A GetStage console command against any of the new QuestIDs I see all return "item not found for parameter Quest" which I guess means the mod is not active, even though they all appear in the "load order" button in the in-game MODS GUI (other than BBM BLANK VOICES).

Can anyone suggest what might be going wrong?

Is the GOTY edition of FO4 different somehow? Is my version incompatible maybe?

Do I need to disable/uninstall any of the DLC components I see other users have this working with DLC active so I hope not. 

Do I need to use a clean save or can I use my existing one? I am halfway through the DLC quests with my current character. 

FYI my load order (as determined by LOOT) is as follows:

Fallout4.esm
AAF.esm
CBBE.esp
Boston Breeder.esp
LooksMenu.esp

Sorry again if my questions are stupid, I am probably doing something very basic wrong!

13 hours ago, rusjmfaccjqqzyfyzf said:

Hello all, sorry for asking about what might be a really obvious problem but I have searched the thread and not found anything that helps.

I am almost a total newbie to game modding. I have FO4 GOTY edition (v1.10.82.0.1) which has been successfully modded via NMM with "Glorious Female Nude Mod - Natural Look Edition" and "Summerwear Cloth". I have just downloaded and installed all the required files for Boston Breeder and have used LOOT to adjust my load order. 

The game launches perfectly and the older mods are still working fine but nothing else has changed. A GetStage console command against any of the new QuestIDs I see all return "item not found for parameter Quest" which I guess means the mod is not active, even though they all appear in the "load order" button in the in-game MODS GUI (other than BBM BLANK VOICES).

Can anyone suggest what might be going wrong?

Is the GOTY edition of FO4 different somehow? Is my version incompatible maybe?

Do I need to disable/uninstall any of the DLC components I see other users have this working with DLC active so I hope not. 

Do I need to use a clean save or can I use my existing one? I am halfway through the DLC quests with my current character. 

FYI my load order (as determined by LOOT) is as follows:

Fallout4.esm
AAF.esm
CBBE.esp
Boston Breeder.esp
LooksMenu.esp

Sorry again if my questions are stupid, I am probably doing something very basic wrong!

Hi, Your version of fallout shouldnt make any difference but your missing a few required mods to get going, unfortunately sex modding/aaf etc is a bit complicated at the minute, many patches and such, you should go and have a good look at this install guide  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-09may2020/ 

Bear in mind you dont need to install everything on that page, so have a good look see what you want and follow the instructions there, good luck.

Thanks EvilHomer for the direction, I suspect my problem is with AAF which doesn't seem to be active. Having re-read the download notes for this mod properly, I can see it needs a much higher version of Fallout than I have. There are older downloads for older Fallout versions but none that go as low as 1.10.82 which is a shame. Any idea where I might find a version that will work with my GOTY install?

Oh so you havent updated in a while...all the creation club BS?? I dont blame you but yeah that will be a problem, unless someone in the community has some of the older versions of the mods on their drives, I suppose you could make a topic in the techincal help forum and see if anyone has the files that will work with your version of fallout, other than that you might be shit out of luck, other than updating that is.