On 3/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, JBpy said:

It has not been working since the end of November, when F4 was updated.

Everyones game is different I guess but in my experience Fuz Ro Doh still works, I think the problem is with the quest dialogue in BB itself, I had problems even when I was using the voice files, most notably for me was the "hornets nest" quests, most of the dialogue in that did not have lip sync and the camera would be stuck on me instead of the person talking.  I'm currently going through "when the cows come home" and the dialogue is working fine using Fuz Ro Doh.

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

It was difficult for me too, try to sneak going in the opposite direction of him. Or else, try to sleep and retry the next day.

Ok that worked and now i have finished the quest. the only problm left is that hermes don't follow me, even if i told him so. everything else worked with him. i just used the console and teleported him to the red rocket station near sanctuary. he can guard my home there :)

1 hour ago, Zuxuliax said:

Can I just confirm that this mod is not meant to have animations, just text boxes?

There are some animations but not for every creature.  Anything involving humans/dogs/supermutants and deathclaws should have animations i think but even where there are animations I'm pretty sure the text boxes still pop up first and then the animation happens...bear in mind there can be a bit of a delay before the animation starts.

I have an issue with the "She's a friend indeed" quest. When the Scavenger saves us from the Deathclaws and tells us to follow her, she goes through her dialogue, and doesn't move from the spot. Can't talk to April either. Advancing the quest via console commands doesn't help, because she still will not move. I've tried to place the actor somewhere else, and nothing. Tried really every console command to get her to do something, and she or April won't budge. 

One thing that may be causing the issue is that April is in her power armor, even though she says its in the bunker. I can't go back a save due to an error on my part with some save files. Is there anything I can do? 

10 hours ago, mydignityisgone said:

I have an issue with the "She's a friend indeed" quest. When the Scavenger saves us from the Deathclaws and tells us to follow her, she goes through her dialogue, and doesn't move from the spot. Can't talk to April either. Advancing the quest via console commands doesn't help, because she still will not move. I've tried to place the actor somewhere else, and nothing. Tried really every console command to get her to do something, and she or April won't budge. 

One thing that may be causing the issue is that April is in her power armor, even though she says its in the bunker. I can't go back a save due to an error on my part with some save files. Is there anything I can do? 

Have you tried to restart the quest via console?

2 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

In my experience all animations fail to end, you will need to do it manually with the aaf menu.

To me they worked, but were always bugged. They started after 1 minute or so, and they all were endless. I usually tried to save after the text and before the beginning of the animation and then reload, to prevent the beginning of it.

But also forcing to stop the AAF animation will work.

Im having an issue with unistallation. Lots of areas affected by Boston Breeder now crashes. For example the Barney Rook Basement and Diamond City itself. No integrity verification or reinstallation of the mod fixes the issue. Yes, it is THIS mod. Only had this issue after adding and then removing ONLY this mod. Loading to a save from before installing this mod doesn't fix the issue. Do you have an idea on how to fix this?

EDIT: A fix for anyone else with this problem: Start up Fallout 4 without F4SE using the regular steam launcher. Then, go into the area that was causing the crash and save. ALL crashing areas should be permanently fixed. To be fair, uninstallation shouldn't be this much of an issue for a mod. Pls work on that.

12 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

To me they worked, but were always bugged. They started after 1 minute or so, and they all were endless. I usually tried to save after the text and before the beginning of the animation and then reload, to prevent the beginning of it.

But also forcing to stop the AAF animation will work.

It worked! Thank you so much shouldve thoughta that thx

On 4/3/2020 at 11:16 PM, Verasmile2 said:

The F.O.B. Sigma door is locked, I've already did the quests (I even have April as companion) but I can't enter. Where's the key?

For now I've used the chair next to the open window to enter, but I'd prefer to use the door

Still looking for that key.

It's not really easy to get inside using the chair, specially when the NPCs inside gets in the way or use it.

8 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Seriously, is there any way to skip the dialogs? I'm playing on survival and my character became parched and famished 3 times while talking to the doctors in the Faraday's quest.

Install the patch (the MEGA download), it allows you to skip the dialogue by clicking. It works the same way the vanilla dialogues works.

51 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Thanks, it worked.

But... Jade has no body, only head and arms.

That's another thing. You should install the mod listed on the first page, as she uses that kind of clothes.

Or else, access to her inventory and give her some other clothes (of course you also have to equip them).

8 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

That's another thing. You should install the mod listed on the first page, as she uses that kind of clothes.

Or else, access to her inventory and give her some other clothes (of course you also have to equip them).

Yeah, i'm just waiting for her to become companion, i downloaded the outfit on requirements but it's not working and i really don't care about the outfit.

Edit: Managed to "complete" the deathclaw abduction quest through console commands, but on conclusion i had no option but to "kill" Hermes even though i picked to keep him. Basically he never stopped being agressive and after a few minutes of me shooting through his multiple lives and him getting stuck on a door, he vanished from existance. I have to say the quest was worse than being stuck with Brook walking in front of me shooting and being stuck for 15 minutes of silent dialogs because i'm too stupid to read the first sentence of the mod description. Having to fight legendary radscorpions and bloated ghouls with a buggy pipe rifle with 0 aim and 60% ap consumption was way too frustrating, especially when normal ghouls kill you in 2 hits (couldn't get inside the power armor either, pressed enter and nothing happened).

I don't know if you have done something like this before, but have you considered doing a story line where the MC is captured by a mad scientist for breeding experiments and they use mind control tech to ensure the co-operation of the MC?  The scientist could use the mind control tec to program the MC as a kind of sleeper agent that will slip back into a trance and breed with certain types of animals when she encounters them.  

Just an idea., it's probably on the crazy side.

Hi i have a quick question. the nude suits that where used in this mod (especially the not pregnant one) could someone tell me wich body is beeing used? for me this body looks better then the cbbe curvy and i wish to use it in my game as a body replacer not only as a nude suit.

I had an issue with "Sixty Minute Man" (BBM15). I had to bring the materials to Mila, and I already had them in my inventory. However I couldn't give them to her, as the only reply I could give was that I haven't found them yet. I've even tried to deposit the materials in the nest, but it didn't changed anything.

After some reloadings I got tired and used the console to proceed, and then fast traveled back to the Castle. But Mila wasn't with me.

I've looked for the whole place but nothing, she wasn't there. So I've reloaded to get her ID and use the console to move her at the Castle, but didn't worked.

She's not even at the nest, she just disappeared from the game.

I kept playing and doing other quests, is there any way to get her back?