23 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I doubt survival would affect it but who knows. it will probably be either a conflict with a mod that affects creatures or more likely a dialogue mod.

Do you have a mod that lets you access the console on survival?, its disabled by default afaik, if so, one thing you could try is getstage BBM04 in the console, see what number it returns and then try adding multiples of 10 to that number, that will advance the quest stages....however there is a choice you have to make during the dialogue at this stage of the quest and using the console might skip it, so make sure you have a save before you do try this.

Thank you for your answer. The only dialogue mod I have is Full Dialogue Interface and no mod who affects creatures.

I will try to enter getstage BBM04 in the console command. :)

I can kill Zanoth by the way (I just can't talk to him), but I want to hear his speech.

I'm running into problems where after the text based narration portion, the AAF sex scene triggers and it goes endlessly and never gets a trigger to end.  I think this is what screwed up my earlier Cait mating with Jade issue and why the quest never continued.  I went to the deathclaw and suddenly I'm knocked out in a cave with another woman and the wiki doesn't cover this portion of the quest so I'm a little lost and can't progress it even with console commands.  I sleep and the deathclaw shows up, try the dialogue and then endless sex.  I have to use the home button to end the scene, but it doesn't progress the quest.  

I'm pretty sure whatever is causing this is causing all the other issues with the mod and my quest progression.  Whenever the real animated sex scenes are triggered it breaks everything and halts the quests.

Is there any potential I can try to resolve this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

family affairs quest is majorly bugged. i have had to skip ahead a few times already. I am now at the bro and sis have sex in cabin. it says POST SEX Scene is now starting. (THEN they Have sex>   Mother never shows up. Cant advance in the quest. I even spawned her in and there is NO Dialogue, She just sits on the stool. Please help.

Is anyone else having trouble with the "She's a friend indeed" questline? It seems I cannot progress further into the quest because Dr. Wolfe is missing a dialogue option. Even going through the console and advancing the quest stage, it seems to interfere with and event that takes place at that point making it so I cannot talk to my companion outside to continue the quest. I am... stuck.

ScreenShot1.png

17 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Does the mod have any real pregnancy to it yet? and are there actual animations now?

It doesnt have pregnancy built in but if you have the aaf family planning mod you can get pregnant, the % chance by default is low but you could max it for story purposes.  Animation wise i believe its just humans, dogs, supermutants and deathclaws that have animations at the moment, so you will only have the chance of getting pregnant with those races, as the chance is triggered by an AAF animation being played afaik.

32 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

It doesnt have pregnancy built in but if you have the aaf family planning mod you can get pregnant, the % chance by default is low but you could max it for story purposes.  Animation wise i believe its just humans, dogs, supermutants and deathclaws that have animations at the moment, so you will only have the chance of getting pregnant with those races, as the chance is triggered by an AAF animation being played afaik.

there are GrayUser's Animation which contain a few more creatures.

and there is my mod, if you want to fake it and get pregnant by injections by even more creatures

(pepertje if you want me to remove this post, please tell me)

I had a look over Boston Breeders Scripts and saw the duration of sex scenes marked as -1 (which is controlled by the AAF scenes) so I edited it to 20 seconds

I would test it but two things.

1. My game is quite unstable at the moment for an extended game.

2. I don't have a save game near any of the infinite sex bug scenes

so could someone test this please, and let me know if it works

edit-> made a mistake and didn't upload the right bloatfly script, sorry

installation

please place both files into Data/scripts/BBM

BBMSexTOPICScript.pex

BBM11BloatflyScript.pex

Doesn't seem to be working properly for me, when I get captured by the Deathclaw it says I've already killed it, and subsequently when it turns up in the lair it won't engage or do anything, even if I'm punching it! 

Also I think its impossible for me to complete seeing as I'm on a survival play through (doh!)

Is there a quest ID available so I can just write this one off completely?

On 1/7/2020 at 10:38 PM, Invictaxe said:

there are GrayUser's Animation which contain a few more creatures.

and there is my mod, if you want to fake it and get pregnant by injections by even more creatures

Yep your right, I was just thinking of animations that get triggered by the mod, which i think what i listed is accurate.  Pretty sure peps last update was before grayuser released the creature pack, so they would need to be played manually.   Totally forgot about your addons for pregnancies though ?

2 hours ago, Zuxuliax said:

Doesn't seem to be working properly for me, when I get captured by the Deathclaw it says I've already killed it, and subsequently when it turns up in the lair it won't engage or do anything, even if I'm punching it! 

Also I think its impossible for me to complete seeing as I'm on a survival play through (doh!)

Is there a quest ID available so I can just write this one off completely?

Yeah that quest seems to be an issue for a lot of people, check the first post, it has a spoiler with all the quest id's in it.

19 hours ago, Zuxuliax said:

Ah thank you EvilHomer, I didn't see that! I presume the set stage number will be 100?

Not necessarily, some quests go up into the hundreds, depends how it was set up i guess?.......just had a check back through previous comments on the thread and found where it was dicussed before.   You will probably be stuck at stage 60 (use getstage to check) and if you advance it by 10 the quest "should" continue as intended, if not continue in stages of 10 till it completes.