SSE Criticism Thread

For those misinformed trying to make this thread just about critique about SSE reread the OP. And the white knights who talk about policing, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68874-sse-criticism-thread/page-15.

Moderators want us to keep our hatred, dishearted feelings, what ever in this thread. We are not allowed to have our free speech outside of here without getting shit for it by fanboys and staff members, so stop coming here with your white knight and go open a fanboy thread or continue rubbing off the right way in all the other threads that fanboyism is perfectly acceptable and leave us the hell alone.

Exactly this, i been browsing through the other threads and everytime someone criticized something outside this thread they been sent here.

Now these butthurt fanboys crawl in here and troll yet we dont see them being send away.

I dont have anything against SSE tbh besides the fact that the special part is another one of Toddlers word plays, the 64-bit is a good thing but they should have done this much sooner.

-snip-

I bet he threatens me with his mods friends again lol

Even if you are new to this website, in this thread winny stated she is a she, and even gave her age. Why be so rude?

Do you want me to quote Godfather's fucking posts? It looks like Trump's wet dream in text form. You call bjornk butthurt, yet you clearly haven't been reading what the other idiot was posting.

Also: "You are not the internet police." Kind words from yourself.

I don't know how many fucking times its been said; this thread in particular is not for SSE Fanboyism. Once again if you want to masturbate to Bethesda and its mistake please go some where else other then here.

Holy shit you guys were busy while I was gone.

y2k6, I recommend keeping political stuff out of this thread, it is likely to just create more stupid arguments. 

-snip-

I bet he threatens me with his mods friends again lol

Even if you are new to this website, in this thread winny stated she is a she, and even gave her age. Why be so rude?

Do you want me to quote Godfather's fucking posts? It looks like Trump's wet dream in text form. You call bjornk butthurt, yet you clearly haven't been reading what the other idiot was posting.

Also: "You are not the internet police." Kind words from yourself.

I don't know how many fucking times its been said; this thread in particular is not for SSE Fanboyism. Once again if you want to masturbate to Bethesda and its mistake please go some where else other then here.

Holy shit you guys were busy while I was gone.

y2k6, I recommend keeping political stuff out of this thread, it is likely to just create more stupid arguments. 

It was never my intent since its a fucking meme...

It was never my intent since its a fucking meme...

I gotcha. I found it funny. 

I really don't know how to respond, as everything I tried seems rude. Anyway, I didn't mean anything by it, I just don't want this thread to have people arguing about fucking american politics. So again, sorry and thanks.

edit:fuck that sounded rude too. I don't want to dictate where this thread goes, I just feel if we talk about american politics, it is likely insults will start getting slung again, and I really don't want that.

In an effort to keep the site & community inviting and friendly we do not allow several categories of conversation. This is not intended as censorship or endorsement of any particular view, but rather a move to keep this site neutral and open. The categories of conversation that are not welcome include those discussing politics and religion. Too often these discussions descend into pointless bickering and lead to offending one party or the other (if not both). This sends the wrong message of what this site is all about. There are plenty of forums, blogs and other online outlets available for these types of conversations, this site is not one of them.

LoversLab is first and foremost a gaming community. As such, we wish to be welcoming and friendly to all genders, orientations, nationalities, religions, and beliefs. Those who are not conducive to that environment will be dealt with in whatever reasonable manner we deem appropriate. What is deemed "political or religious" is up to staff discretion and no others.

Btw it is best to keep any politics out of this thread or the chance is great either posts be deleted or worse the topic will be closed.

In an effort to keep the site & community inviting and friendly we do not allow several categories of conversation. This is not intended as censorship or endorsement of any particular view, but rather a move to keep this site neutral and open. The categories of conversation that are not welcome include those discussing politics and religion. Too often these discussions descend into pointless bickering and lead to offending one party or the other (if not both). This sends the wrong message of what this site is all about. There are plenty of forums, blogs and other online outlets available for these types of conversations, this site is not one of them.

LoversLab is first and foremost a gaming community. As such, we wish to be welcoming and friendly to all genders, orientations, nationalities, religions, and beliefs. Those who are not conducive to that environment will be dealt with in whatever reasonable manner we deem appropriate. What is deemed "political or religious" is up to staff discretion and no others.

Btw it is best to keep any politics out of this thread or the chance is great either posts be deleted or worse the topic will be closed.

I dont think that applies to memes...

I dont think that applies to memes...

It applies to whatever the site staff feel applicable in the circumstances, as this quote from the site rules clearly states "What is deemed "political or religious" is up to staff discretion and no others."

If you study the rules on most sites they're usually framed in such a way that mods and admins ALWAYS have something they can slap you with........ :dodgy:

Skeever Butt? More like Skeever BUTTHURT. You are not the internet police. If you want someone to leave that is fine but you cant do anything about it so why complain? It is you and your whiny bunch of hater pals that are doing all the criticizing but seem to expect the whole internet to take your side and when that simply doesn';t happen you get sooooooo BUTTHURT.

This one single thread on the Internet is specifically for the people who, for some reason, HATE SSE. Well, we all know that the real reason why this thread was created is to contain the "haters" on LL in one single thread and isolate them, perhaps in order to prevent clashes between them and the "fanboys". Now, tell me why the hell a fanboy would come and read this thread and attack the "haters" who post in it for criticizing their beloved game or company? Well, let me tell you, because they are the ones with BUTTHURT.

For those misinformed trying to make this thread just about critique about SSE reread the OP. And the white knights who talk about policing, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68874-sse-criticism-thread/page-15.

Moderators want us to keep our hatred, dishearted feelings, what ever in this thread. We are not allowed to have our free speech outside of here without getting shit for it by fanboys and staff members, so stop coming here with your white knight and go open a fanboy thread or continue rubbing off the right way in all the other threads that fanboyism is perfectly acceptable and leave us the hell alone.

Exactly this, i been browsing through the other threads and everytime someone criticized something outside this thread they been sent here.

Now these butthurt fanboys crawl in here and troll yet we dont see them being send away.

I dont have anything against SSE tbh besides the fact that the special part is another one of Toddlers word plays, the 64-bit is a good thing but they should have done this much sooner.

It should been done from the beginning as a 64-Bit game. As a 64-Bit operating system was out long before this game came was even released. But I play the 64-Bit since it doesn't CTD at all and the limitation of the 32-Bit version in Win. 10.

It should been done from the beginning as a 64-Bit game. As a 64-Bit operating system was out long before this game came was even released. But I play the 64-Bit since it doesn't CTD at all and the limitation of the 32-Bit version in Win. 10.

Was not made 64bits from the start because ps3 was not 64bits... so they would have to make 2 games...

Just a note, after i play the se version i made a clean install for the old skyrim, with all the fancy stuff, lots of grass, 8k body textures etc... the game looks amazing... is beautiful, i really don't see why someone would like the se edition... and i spend some time with old saves, made a new one, and the game did not crash, i could remember that skyrim was pretty stable, much more them my fo4 that crash all the time lol

Fanboyism is just as bad as discussing religion or politics, in terms of the damage it does to the community, but for some reason it's always overlooked on LL, if not encouraged.

Fanboys are hypocrites and so are those who defend them. Nothing new here.

They are defending a company who's literally been trying to find ways to "milk" the modding community which they claim to appreciate, while carelessly damaging and dividing it. Well, that's nothing short of idiotic.

And idiots are plenty here. The same idiots were defending the godawful dialogue system of FO4 when the first ingame video came out. Fanboys... Fanboys never change.

There's not a whole lot you can do if site owners tolerate or even encourage fanboyism openly or covertly somewhere. Fanboys will always be ignorant either because they reject everything they don't like or don't even realize how wrong they are since they lack the mental capacity to do that. By the way, this is also a trait of religious fanatics which is why these guys are the loudest and most harmful.

Honestly, I'd tie registering accounts to completing an intelligence test first.

Now, tell me why the hell a fanboy would come and read this thread and attack the "haters" who post in it for criticizing their beloved game or company? Well, let me tell you, because they are the ones with BUTTHURT.

wrote something about that in the pre release thread

check the number of posts how to port how to convert how to put in sse?

the ones that couldn't wait want more people to switch to do that for them

they think sending the ones that don't worship sse in this topic and trolling about things nobody care about will get more people to switch

and that's a fail

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68753-poll-whos-playing-and-whos-waiting-pc-version/

read something about nif compression

saw a nif convertor

took a look

161118073650921105.jpg

why does the new nifskope crash when i open old nifs with it?

can't use both at the same time either

161118073653913425.jpg

was expecting the enchantress nif to become 15 mo from the useless crap i read...

don't care much about that anyway, it was 10 years ago loading times of my harddrive could be a problem

There's not a whole lot you can do if site owners tolerate or even encourage fanboyism openly or covertly somewhere. Fanboys will always be ignorant either because they reject everything they don't like or don't even realize how wrong they are since they lack the mental capacity to do that. By the way, this is also a trait of religious fanatics which is why these guys are the loudest and most harmful.

Honestly, I'd tie registering accounts to completing an intelligence test first.

We already tie it to people promising they won't insult other people, and swearing they're adult enough to keep promises like that, and look how that plays out.

We already tie it to people promising they won't insult other people, and swearing they're adult enough to keep promises like that, and look how that plays out.

The problem here is that when someone has something to say against Bethesda they are sent here, fine with that, but why not be fair and send the fanboys to the apropriate topics like its being done with us.

This thread was going fine before the trolls started to crawl in and derail the whole topic by arguing in a thread that was made for this reason.

Everyone who has something they dont like about what Bethesda is doing is here and as far as i know we arent going to the other topics to troll the fanboys, yet somehow its perfectly fine for them to be here.

Male or female, does not matter, in any case, I could kiss you.  ;)

The problem here is that when someone has something to say against Bethesda they are sent here, fine with that, but why not be fair and send the fanboys to the apropriate topics like its being done with us.

This thread was going fine before the trolls started to crawl in and derail the whole topic by arguing in a thread that was made for this reason.

Everyone who has something they dont like about what Bethesda is doing is here and as far as i know we arent going to the other topics to troll the fanboys, yet somehow its perfectly fine for them to be here.

I wouldn't expect that kind of moderation if I were you. You know that there's a reason why this thread was created in the first place and as long as they can keep the "haters" contained in a single thread, they are perfectly happy with the way things are. Just don't insult back the fanboys, you'll be okay.

I wouldn't expect that kind of moderation if I were you. You know that there's a reason why this thread was created in the first place and as long as they can keep the "haters" contained in a single thread, they are perfectly happy with the way things are. Just don't insult back the fanboys, you'll be okay.

Amen to that, i guess its back to ignore.