SSE Criticism Thread

---snip---

Falls Du Hilfe benötigst beim deinstallieren der bösen Bethesda Games, frag mich einfach.

If you need help to uninstall the bad Bethesda Games, just ask me.

darum geht es nicht, es geht darum was ich bereits bezahlt habe, ich habe Bethesda schon so viel geld in den Rachen gestopft, ich hoffe sie ersticken daran.  ;)

ach ja da war doch noch was, sie sind nicht fähig ein neues The Elder Scroll zu machen, desshalb SSE.

I hate when people don't get the idea, we speak in english just to be nice, because we want to share ideas and opinion with everyone, if english is the common language, people cannot argue because grammar mistakes, and yes, portugues aqui.

It does me very sorry that I wrote in German, the post from @Andy14 was addressed to me personally.

It is very difficult for me, to write English texts, I must always be very careful, I do not know what the Google translator translated, how fast will be out of a fun, an insult.

And I would like here Nobody offend, such as it others do!

so deep I will not sink.  ;)

SSE looks promising in the terrain department but the NPC's don't look as good modded or not. That's the only positive thing I have to say.

Ashal and CPU.. I have tremendous respect for you guys, and other senior contributors. You made this game as popular as it is in spite of Bethesda.

Now it seems they want to cut you out by playing dumb regarding SKSE. Correct me if I'm wrong but all of the immersion content relies on extended scripting. SSE was 4 years late. I can't imagine any authors wanting to redo everything. It would be cool if the silverlock folks could make the new iteration backward compatible. Then we'd just have to convert the anims. Whatever way it goes.. Thanks. 

Frostfall for SSE, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/671/?

better vampires available for SSE. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1925/?

Realistic needs and diseases for SSE  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3487/?

footprints for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3808/?

campfire for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/667/?

wet and cold for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/644/?

better harvesting for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/522/?

Alternative Starts for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272/?

immersive citizens for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/173/?

skybirds for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2315/?

I am not going to try and present the above as proof SSE is as moddable as Oldrim or that SSE has the breadth or depth as oldrim in mods. That would be disingenuous and false. SSE isn't on par with oldrim in terms of mods. But it simply isn't true the immersion content requires SKSE. SKSE makes immersion content easier to use and configure but isn't required to actually make the mod possible at least much of it can be made without it. Again not claiming that all of it can be but you can create an immersive SSE experience. That was just 10 mods with links (for proof) off the top of my head that I think cover the "immersion" type mods available for SSE. 

It seems that a lot of people have ASSUMED what can and can't be done in SSE without just going and having a look what is available, it is expanding daily there is an active modding community for SSE. Will all mods get ported? I think not, but many mods are and some mods are being made only for SSE. There are just shy of 3000 mods on the nexus for SSE and  18.73 downloads so the community is healthy. They are averaging almost a 1000 mods per week which suggests to me that SSE will catch up to oldrim eventually and as more an more mods become available more and more people will switch. Now I am not going to pretend that the lack of a script extender doesn't hurt but this is the case for every new release of a Bethesda game and we have an added concern that all the old trick used in 32 bit games by Bethesda no longer work which is why after a year the FO4 script extender isn't finished yet. But they are working on it they have publicly announced they are working on both script extenders for FO4 and SSE so we have to wait. There is zero evidence to suggest it wont make it to SSE at this time.

Please forgive my ignorance of the aforementioned mods and DLC (Frostfall).

I use none of them so I have a unique perspective I guess. I tried the DLC but lost interest, to be honest.

I have all the old titles too going back to the days of the matrix screen saver era and socket 1 pentium 2 3DFX Sli, heatsink everything days. It's always been a bit of a rocky love affair with Bethesda which is well known. My intention was not to hurt your feelings but to express a little empathy for the folks that busted tail before SSE. As far as mods for SSE go, last I saw was as count of 6 meaning that it's not a simple thing to redo the more ambitious 32 bit scripted mods. I think the term "Oldrim" is derogatory and should not be used here because it diminishes the modders that have worked so hard for the last 5 years drawing more people in to buy the title manifesting huge profits to Bethesda that would not have happened without this community. The word "Loverslab" has been trending big time, for a long time on reddit, google, youtube, around the world, you name it, proving it. I think Beth owes a little more gratitude to the authors of this community. After all they made a heluva lot of money as a result would'nt you say? It was nice that that there is a conversion tool for HKX files so an SKSE solution shouldn't be that much to ask. Look at it as mutual appreciation. We get Christmas and Bethesda keeps my/our (depending) loyalty. Win win..

It's quite clear to me the Bethesda release with a planned business agenda in mind which is as follows.

- To distance themselves incrementally with Steam (like I care)

- To distance themselves from Sexlab in particular.

The point is about license. When you release software and a user agrees to the EULA and abides by it but you don't like what they're doing with it..

This is the business-first creative result. Microsoft has always done the same thing by steering the market. People don't like being manipulated.

The new CK, is just lip service to prove they aren't abandoning the modding community.

Just like the old Bill Gates spoof "See? this is me caring.." See? This is Bethesda caring.. Not.

I've been away from anything with Skyrim for awhile, but SSE showing up on my Steam as a free item persuaded me to try it at least.

Initially, I was quite happy with it as it felt much more stable and there seem to be quite many good mods already ported for the platform.

However, I simply could not achieve the same level of visual quality as with my previous Oldrim+Real Vision setup. No matter what I do, it looked rather dull and washed out, so I had to erase everything and installed Oldrim instead. And even though it brought back occasional CTDs, it looked so much better than the Newrim, so I decided to stay with it for awhile.

I'm not too sure if it could be a subjective thing, because I can't see any reason why the same game ported to a better platform should suddenly looks ugly and washed out.

Anyway, I'll probably try the Newrim later when they'll port SKSE over. But for now, I'm so impressed with how the Oldrim looks on a new hardware, so I'll play it for awhile or even make some mods to play with.

Anyway, I'll probably try the Newrim later when they'll port SKSE over. But for now, I'm so impressed with how the Oldrim looks on a new hardware, so I'll play it for awhile or even make some mods to play with.

Correct behavior - I do the same. :)
But uninstall and reinstall Oldrym should not be necessary - it is completely separate. ;)

I made a fresh install of my skyrim some days ago, redownload everything that i remember it was nice etc... last time i play skyrim was year ago, since them i was in fo4 only, and i have to say... that game looks amazing... is beautiful. And i don't have no one CTD for the time i play (not much).

Correct behavior - I do the same. :)
But uninstall and reinstall Oldrym should not be necessary - it is completely separate. ;)

I have both installed. Both work. SSE doesn't look nearly as good but seem a little smoother.

I've been away from anything with Skyrim for awhile, but SSE showing up on my Steam as a free item persuaded me to try it at least.

Initially, I was quite happy with it as it felt much more stable and there seem to be quite many good mods already ported for the platform.

However, I simply could not achieve the same level of visual quality as with my previous Oldrim+Real Vision setup. No matter what I do, it looked rather dull and washed out, so I had to erase everything and installed Oldrim instead. And even though it brought back occasional CTDs, it looked so much better than the Newrim, so I decided to stay with it for awhile.

I'm not too sure if it could be a subjective thing, because I can't see any reason why the same game ported to a better platform should suddenly looks ugly and washed out.

To be honest, oldrim is very stable if you carefully install mods that are compatible or dont overstep eachother, even with script heavy mods as long as you dont overdoing it, the game runs fine.

I could play with 200+ mods for hours without a ctd or any other issue.

In the end its really just the 64-bit thats a plus to SSE otherwise there is nothing special about it.

@Todd420:

Comparison of Skyrim "today" (ENB, numerous mods for meshes and textures) - or comparison of Skyrim SE and Skyrim. ;)
I can understand it well - nobody wants Vanilla back (whether 32 or 64 bit.). :)

But you're right, it's noticeable that it has some "space / power / or plain memory".

@Aria
You too are right. "OldRym" is very stable if you know what you are doing.
Also with 64bit is stupidity (ala. I install every mod, although I do not know why :lol: ) can not be compensated.

Skyrim is a good game - for the old version new mods appear daily.
We'll see what the future holds. ;)

At the moment I play Oldrym at a constant 60 FPS - I have no problems - without unofficial patches. The little things of the German Skyrim version I have fixed myself so far.

To be honest, oldrim is very stable if you carefully install mods that are compatible or dont overstep eachother, even with script heavy mods as long as you dont overdoing it, the game runs fine.

In the end its really just the 64-bit thats a plus to SSE otherwise there is nothing special about it.

I believe it to be a memory problem, mainly. The Oldrim uses DX9 as you know, and if I'm not mistaken, it has a known problem with utilizing video ram bigger than 4G on Windows 10.

I always play with 200+ mods myself, and use 4k texture packs whenever they are available. Mod-wise, I already took some care to make them compatible with each other.

I just haven't yet cleaned ESMs or optimized textures out of laziness, but they didn't seem to make much trouble on SSE for me so I assume the difference could be mainly an memory issue.

-snip-

I just don't beleive you. I don't beleive an adult would act as you. Maybe i lack the imagination to beleive an adult could act like a such a childish as$hole as yourself but i honestly beleive you are a child. The fact that you have spent so much time trying to 'prove' you are an adult strikes me as what a child would do. i don't imagine an adult would care to spend the time trying to convince a stranger they are an adult. Maybe i am wrong but I just don't beleive you are 20+ let alone 59 years old.

I really don't like personal insults. Focusing on someone else's age so much seems to me to be just as childish. I agree with some of what you said, but part of the reason we would all prefer that most people left is because everyone on the pro sse side of the discussion seems to just wanna keep throwing insults. Why can't we all just have a civilized discussion?

I think this might be a result of the language barrier, but winny would prefer, that the game be split up and that she be given what she already has. I think she has all except hf, so she would like to have sse base game, and sse db and dg. There is as far as I know no reason to defend beth's choice to make the entire game into 1 package. They could have just as easily sold the base game for for like 40 and the 2 dlc for 7.50 each and hearthfire for 5. As far as I know, there is also no functional reason to keeping them all together. I'm pretty sure you can remove all the dlc and play just the base game if you wanted to. So winny would like it if they gave here the base game and 2 dlc but not hf for free, because she hates hf anyways and would likely remove from her game if she ever switched to sse. Again, giving out the base game for free even, would have been beneficial to them, as there are a lot of modders who don't own all dlc, and don't want to fork over 60 just so they can port their mods, they are more than happy sticking with oldrim. Giving them just the base game, and maybe expecting them to buy the dlc, would have been a compromise, and one beth would have gotten a lot out of, as there would be more people to create and port mods for sse/console. It is a fact that the reason they gave out the game hoping the modding community to would be willing to port mods for console. If they gave out just the base game for people who don't own dlcs, there would have been even more people willing to port stuff.

middlefinger, that video is hilarious.

And NOTHING you say negates the good already done by Bethesda giving the game to only people who owned ALL of skyrim. You first imply that the only reason to give the game free to PC users was to get mods but that can be logically proven false with one piece of evidence being your own bloody example. If they gave the base game of SSE free to everyone they would have more mods. They didn't, that alone proves that getting mods to console being the only motivation is false. AND it STILL doesn't nullify the benefits for consumers. Again and you people STILL refuse to acknowledge and repeatedly sidestep is the mutual benefits do not cancel out a benefit. Mutual benefit is the BEST form of business transaction. Maybe in the idiot gamers world it isn't where wankers think only If I get a benefit does it count but that is simply bs. Bethesda getting a benefit and players getting a benefit doesn't negate the benefit to Bethesda nor does it negate the benefit to gamers. Another point ignored is that if ONLY getting mods ported for console was their agenda they would not have offered the game free to all PC users. They had a know quantity of modders on steam workshop and Bethesda net for fallout 4. They knew who were the modders and because you link your Bethesda net to their steam they could have sent every mod author a free copy and charge the rest of use full price, they could have offered free copies to Nexus mod authors as well but that would have taken a bit more logistic but very doable. Why didn't they? If this was only a profit motive driven gesture why not limit the free copies to mod authors? They didn't and the proves that while they did want modders to make mods for console that wasn't their sole motivation. They give PC users a solid that recognition whiney little b!tches keep asking for and instead of saying thank you, you QQ because you had to own all the DLCs which were on sale for more than 1/2 price off twice on steam and at least once on humble bundle that I saw and I wasn't even looking between the time of announcement and release. For Christ sake they Oldrim was on sale ALL f@cking week before it's release.

The release of SSE was profit motivated, true, all products a company makes are that isn't a bad thing. only idiot gamrs cage company making money are wrong or evil or somehow sullies the game. Only morons think that way and children. The actions Bethesda took with their PC audience with regards to SSE were not profit driven. Now you can argue that because PC sales were the smallest chunk and the least likely to buy SSE their gesture didn't cost them much. And I would agree but that still doesn't negate that it did cost them potential profit and they didn't have to do it at all. So doing so was still a generous thing to do for PC users. we still benefited by the act. AND any PC user who didn't either was oblivious to the situation which isn't Bethesda's fault or the made the CHOICE NOT to benefit from the free offer. As soon as you choose NOT to benefit from the free offer that choice is on you and not Bethesda. 

You act like the revelation that Bethesda had something to gain from giving the game free is like magical faery dust that magics away the benefit that players got a free IMPROVED game. The made this offer available to ALL players. It was announced MONTHS in advance what was required for a free version and they OFFERED the requirements on more than one occasion on sale. Of all the f@cking BS things Bethesda has done as a company you idiots are attacking them for doing a good thing. Yes idiots. I know you'll wah wah wah about name calling but NONE of you will address the principle that mutual benefit is a good thing not a bad thing and doesn't negate another persons' benefit. As along as you spin that narrative you are idiots. The term Win-Win exists for a reason. But in your narrow gamer perspective you can't win unless other lose. It is why you have shaped things in the manner you have, Bethesda got a benefit ergo they suck and the benefit to pc players is null and void. Console gamers got the most benefit ergo Bethesda hates PC player even though we had the opportunity to get the game free.

So long as your side ignore FACTS and spin falsehoods like people saying you couldn't get the DLCs after they announced SSE an obvious bs lie. Or make out like giving the game free had no benefit to PC gamers I will call you on it and I wont spare your feelings because morons deserved to be called out on their BS.

You'll notice that I am only responding to a specific type of posts on here. Ones that spew BS. Someone says they don't like it I leave it alone because there is no right or wrong with things that are subjective. It is only the BS falsehoods that get my response. Someone recently said they found the game free tried it found it more stable but couldn't get the game to look how they had it with oldrim went back and accepted the instability that came with it. No unreasonable BS in that post. Just a perfectly acceptable response to a subjective topic. Didn't try to lie or spin things, Just basically said not my cup of tea.

If they gave the base game of SSE free to everyone they would have more mods. They didn't, that alone proves that getting mods to console being the only motivation is false.

of course it was the only motivation...

here's a bigger fail scenario for sse

- 50€ for console, 50€ for pc

- all modders have to buy it to upgrade their mods to sse

- many just wait for skse and most of their mods before thinking of upgading

- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68753-poll-whos-playing-and-whos-waiting-pc-version/

- some console players that have a brain check the mods available for them, there's isn't much, they don't buy the game

- bethesda cry

mods for console is currently a joke, don't know if they are selling what they were expecting to sell

no external assets for ps4, that mean they can only use mods that are just an esp, no custom armor, texture replacer, overhaul...

x box is limited to 5 go, who have less than 5 go of mods here? and those mods you can't use because no skse, they will never have that

said in the pre release thread console dumbass should forget that crap and just buy legendary for pc (too late now^^)

@Aria

You too are right. "OldRym" is very stable if you know what you are doing.
Also with 64bit is stupidity (ala. I install every mod, although I do not know why :lol: ) can not be compensated.

Skyrim is a good game - for the old version new mods appear daily.
We'll see what the future holds. ;)

At the moment I play Oldrym at a constant 60 FPS - I have no problems - without unofficial patches. The little things of the German Skyrim version I have fixed myself so far.

Yeah 64-bit wont make it ctd less if you install blindly any mod, usually i keep a backup of my stable installation of mods somewhere :P

I believe it to be a memory problem, mainly. The Oldrim uses DX9 as you know, and if I'm not mistaken, it has a known problem with utilizing video ram bigger than 4G on Windows 10.

I always play with 200+ mods myself, and use 4k texture packs whenever they are available. Mod-wise, I already took some care to make them compatible with each other.

I just haven't yet cleaned ESMs or optimized textures out of laziness, but they didn't seem to make much trouble on SSE for me so I assume the difference could be mainly an memory issue.

Yeah definitely, with SSE the memory problem is gone, but for now no reason to switch, my game is stable, if the mods im running will get ported to sse then sure, ill jump on.

But tbh this is going to take a loong time and i wonder if interest in SSE will hold for that long..the game is old and it seems bethesda is hoping to gather time with it since TES VI isnt even in the works yet.

Though speaking of 4k textures, my new graphic card arrives in 3 days...im going to be soo installing those 4k texture packs and ENBs like crazy :lol:

Yeah definitely, with SSE the memory problem is gone, but for now no reason to switch, my game is stable, if the mods im running will get ported to sse then sure, ill jump on.

But tbh this is going to take a loong time and i wonder if interest in SSE will hold for that long..the game is old and it seems bethesda is hoping to gather time with it since TES VI isnt even in the works yet.

Though speaking of 4k textures, my new graphic card arrives in 3 days...im going to be soo installing those 4k texture packs and ENBs like crazy :lol:

My assumption is there will be another "remaster" before a TES6. Probably another TES game, or maybe even Fallout 3. Just to milk more money out of people. They don't have the wits with new tech. But looks like now they'll finally have to forfeit the gaembyro engine. Unless they buy the license again, which would be a real deception. But I don't really care if they do or not. I'll get a laugh if they do, though.

My assumption is there will be another "remaster" before a TES6. Probably another TES game, or maybe even Fallout 3. Just to milk more money out of people. They don't have the wits with new tech. But looks like now they'll finally have to forfeit the gaembyro engine. Unless they buy the license again, which would be a real deception. But I don't really care if they do or not. I'll get a laugh if they do, though.

Yeah i could totally see them doing it, though FO3 is alot more older and the modding on it is not so active as on skyrim, but perhaps they let Obsidian do something with FO4.

They have to get a new engine though, gamebryo wont just work anymore, but as you said they dont have the wits, they been doing this shit with gamebryo for so long that learning a new engine will take alot of time.

Plus they wont be able to get lazy this time arround since with the new engine there wont be modders to fix shit for them, so im kinda hoping they will make a decent game then the turds they been churning out till now.

Then again this is bethesda, i could totally see Toddler selling us on "new engine" like it was in case of Skyrim.

Skyrim SE sucks, cashgrab with no effort and Bethesda makes terrible RPG games with horrible user experience aka bugged as fuk. I won't mention how each their new release gets shallow and more *cinematic-casual*

LoL if a game needs mods in order to be enjoyable then the game design is flawed, . . . and how many of them Skyrim needs? 5 years and don't even bother to fix bugs, remaster my ass.

We can all agree that there is a lot of subjective elements in liking or not a game or tweaks done to a game.

But after reading the past few pages I want to point out some objective points.

- It is possible to not like and criticize some of the additions in SSE without actually hating Bethesda or the game. If they have made some bad decisions doesn't really mean that they are "evil" or "completely incompetent" or that SSE is a "cash grab". I mean - some people might think so, but not everyone. And not everyone that posts simething negative about SSE hates Beth

- The name "Oldrim" is not derogatory by definition. I guess different people put different connotations. Been an European for example I dont shaare the love Americans have for abbreviations. They sound soulless and detached to me. Oldrim is a name that conveys respect and love in more cases than it does dismissal. in most cases it is simply a cool name that is used instead of an abbreviation like "OG Skyrim"

- This one is mostly preemptive - Bethesda Pinball is not made by Bethesda

One of the most disappointing things related to SSE for me, subjectively, is the new CK. I had really high hopes that it would be stable and more user friendly the way the FO4CK is. Unfortunately it is not. 

And speaking about CK, here is an interesting rant.  The most upvoted post there is also interesting in detailing the workarounds around problems when uploading a mod for consoles.

time honest, what has Bethesda with Oldrim and SSE available?
I'm talking about Vanilla, not modded!
No good story, It does not matter if I support the Imperial or Stormcloaks, It has none impact!
What happens when I kill Alduin, nothing, it is indifferent!
Just a new song from the bards, No jubilant people like in DAI.
Oldrim emotionsless faces, no smile, laugh or anger, easy simply cold.
We remain with the faces, chin angular, nose Pixelated, ugly characters.

I could list a lot more, but falls me that translate heavy.  ;)

time honest, what has Bethesda with Oldrim and SSE available?

I'm talking about Vanilla, not modded!

No good story, It does not matter if I support the Imperial or Stormcloaks, It has none impact!

What happens when I kill Alduin, nothing, it is indifferent!

Just a new song from the bards, No jubilant people like in DAI.

Oldrim emotionsless faces, no smile, laugh or anger, easy simply cold.

I could list a lot more, but falls me that translate heavy.  ;)

From the latest interview with Todd Howard :

A: But you do think there is a conflict between openness and narrative. It's a problem that you're trying to solve.

TH: Yes. We haven't quite cracked it yet.

Well, they are trying to find the sweet spot between a sandbox and a story-driven narrative. And Far Harbor and Nuka World confirm that they are really trying and experimenting. 

We don't need a Skyrim game with animated dialogue and prerogrammed NPC reactions. There would have been no mods with dialogues at all. 

There is no point in listing the good things in Skyrim as negatives.

You guys really have to chill out is not like someone insulted your mother if claims that the SE is not worth it...

Personally i have the special edition but i tend to laugh when someone claims is a gift from bethesda for who owned the game...

Fact is:

Bethesda needed modders to create content for the special edition...

Bethesda needed a reason to give the Special Edition visibility on the market as a product

Bethesda needed content creator to produce content for Skyrim special edition since the mod for console were added..

In the end: They had not choice but give the game for free at who legitimate owned the game and dlcs at the first place.. They simply had no choice this is not a charity act..

Now imagine a different scenario...

Bethesda never given the special edition at who were owning the game and dlc on pc....

-PC gamers were totally upset and not willing to buy the game again...

-Because the backlash content creators would be less and less so less content for modding on consoles...

-Basically they used PC gamers as content creators in order to produce mod for console to make skyrim appealing again to Console gamers...

It was not again an act of charity but a well planned action so people stop say Bethesda is being good because allowed us get the special edition for free!!! That is idiotic... They did it to encourage creators to milk mods on consoles it was a marketing choice... They never did nothing for free... they instead used the modders because the focus now is "Modding on Console"

Beside the 64bit system that is supposed to improve things (And we must see if the new SKSE will be actually a thing look what happened with fallout 4 so far no impressive mods beside retexture..and things for the workshop) the game just got a Reshade.... So is  not a true remastered version...

I got it for free so i don't complain but is painful to see in a Adult Modding Community so blind fanboyism... it hurts..

that is bethesda

I feel like I should remind you about how it took several years to get the mods we have now on old skyrim, you can't expect to get everything immediately after the game is released.

You're going to have to give it time. Just like how it took time to get those mods on old skyrim, it will take time to get those mods on the SE skyrim. have patience, it will come soon enough. 

It's obvious that Beth used the modding community to sell the SE version to the console market. The 64 bit version so far from my experience is much more stable then the 32 bit skyrim and I love it. I'll wait patiently for the mods to come out but again it will take time. 

@Prinyo

Tbh its really hard not see SSE as anything then a cash grab based on the promise of mods, just the fact that they half-arsed it kind of speaks for itself, then there is the post by Darkfox http://www.darkfox127.co.uk/bulletin/no-console-support.

The problem how i see it is, they been standing in one place for over 10+years, sure they focused on a more story-driven narrative with FO4 but they never left their comfort zone, they never challenge themselfs.

Everything they do feels like a half-arsed gimmick of something that could have been good had proper care been given, wether it is lack of knowledge or engine or they simply dont want to leave their comfort zone, all of it feels outdated.

The lack of creativity, building upon established features, its missing in their games, because they removing stuff, leaving bare bones and add shallow gimmicks.

With the money they get out of these games they could hire an amazing team and QA but nope, they got modders to fix that for them and i wouldnt be surprised if they hope with the mods working on consoles to completely leave fixes to them.

you were expecting that?

Fallout%204%20mods%20better%20settlers.j

we have better than that crap...

161123054340234331.jpg

161123054339560891.jpg

161123054334643881.jpg

161123054254564192.jpg

161123054342562596.jpg

161123054304460545.jpg

and there's much better than that crap

http://davidmoratilla.com/CloseUpPortaits.html

https://cgelves.com/10-most-realistic-human-3d-models-that-will-wow-you/

http://gl.ict.usc.edu/Research/DigitalEmily2/

the ones that made dizona or hgec or whatever could put that in skyrim

doubt many are here because of vanilla skyrim

probably the same as me that come back to try new mods

took me 4 years to finish the war (a save that last more than a few month, it's something new, have never finish oblivion)

same with sse, it's like a new mod, but that look like a lot of trouble to use, so most just wait for others to have the hard time^^