SSE Criticism Thread

Just don't insult back the fanboys, you'll be okay.

there's funnier stuff to do

you go to sse screenshot thread, pick some

ff7b05af7f2d99c2bfe4439bb7e1e183.jpg

and compare with some old crap from your screenshot folder

161118115634858683.jpg

post-436368-0-11853400-1478723009.jpg

16111811565823104.jpg

4015d972592cc28d6ffb157b06a83a0c.jpg

was too lazy to look for some crypts screen from skyrim, have just post some from enderal (same meshes, textures, crappy draugrs that aren't from sic)

161118115656406190.jpg

there's immersive college in sse?

161118115528283668.jpg

how do mannequin look like in sse? it's still the same clones?

161118115708971727.jpg

So did you guys hear about how shit the new beth game is? I heard it's just a remaster of skyrim, but without the remaster. XD

Shit and i was hoping to see some real HD chickens this time arround.

On a completely unrelated note..there is a legend in the works in early access right now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/469820/

Now just gotta wait for the vag version.

A friend showed me this yesterday. From what I saw, it reminds me of multiplayer snake, if the snakes are fucking each other. XD

Skeever Butt? More like Skeever BUTTHURT. You are not the internet police. If you want someone to leave that is fine but you cant do anything about it so why complain? It is you and your whiny bunch of hater pals that are doing all the criticizing but seem to expect the whole internet to take your side and when that simply doesn';t happen you get sooooooo BUTTHURT. 

wonder who got sooooooo BUTTHURT since you had to create another account to troll again here :D :D :D

to get the whole internet to take your side, as if sse was playable in its current state

without skse it's a waste of time to do anything for it

and only notradamus know if they won't give up

I don't know who you are and you certainly don't know me since we have never met before but the fact that you need to hurl such weak and baseless accusations around tickles me pink. That is the main reason I even looked into this thread in the first place. But hey think whatever you want, it means nothing to me. I am am amused you think someone would make an alternate account just to troll you like you the whole tread revolves around you....whoever you are.

Skeever Butt? More like Skeever BUTTHURT. You are not the internet police. If you want someone to leave that is fine but you cant do anything about it so why complain? It is you and your whiny bunch of hater pals that are doing all the criticizing but seem to expect the whole internet to take your side and when that simply doesn';t happen you get sooooooo BUTTHURT. 

wonder who got sooooooo BUTTHURT since you had to create another account to troll again here :D :D :D

to get the whole internet to take your side, as if sse was playable in its current state

I don't know who you are and you certainly don't know me since we have never met before but the fact that you need to hurl such weak and baseless accusations around tickles me pink. That is the main reason I even looked into this thread in the first place. But hey think whatever you want, it means nothing to me. I am am amused you think someone would make an alternate account just to troll you like you the whole tread revolves around you....whoever you are.

Even if you aren't using an alt account, and made an account just insult people in here, you are trying too hard. 

"....whoever you are."

Learn to shitpost.

Even if you aren't using an alt account, and made an account just insult people in here, you are trying too hard. 

"....whoever you are."

Learn to shitpost.

Oh actually I didn't come here for any reason associated with this thread or anyone in it but if it makes you feel important to think so I guess I can't stop you. I'd love to learn whatever shitposting is but I don't really have the desire and I while I am sure you'd be a good teacher, I just don't think it or you is really worth much of my time.

But hey think whatever you want, it means nothing to me. I am am amused you think someone would make an alternate account just to troll you

poor thing got butthurt so much he have alzeimer?

it was someone else you were taunting when i have taunt you for being an account create just to troll here (there's nothing about whatever you wrote because didn't bother reading it)

-snip-

Oh actually I didn't come here for any reason associated with this thread or anyone in it but if it makes you feel important to think so I guess I can't stop you. I'd love to learn whatever shitposting is but I don't really have the desire and I while I am sure you'd be a good teacher, I just don't think it or you is really worth much of my time.

I you like to think yourself above this thread, then by all means, but seeing as you are about as productive to the community as anyone in this thread, why bother insulting anyone, why not just leave and go talk in another thread. If everyone here is just only criticizing, then why bother staying to post in here?

-snip-

I you like to think yourself above this thread, then by all means, but seeing as you are about as productive to the community as anyone in this thread, why bother insulting anyone, why not just leave and go talk in another thread. If everyone here is just only criticizing, then why bother staying to post in here?

Self apply all of those questions. You're still here. I'm still laughing.

-snip-

Then congratulations perhaps now you're getting it. Most of us are just in here for a laugh and to shitpost. So why not join the fun?

-snip-

Then congratulations perhaps now you're getting it. Most of us are just in here for a laugh and to shitpost. So why not join the fun?

I still don't know what shitposting is so I don't feel ready to try doing it but I will be back tomorrow to see what other gems you all have left for me while I am asleep.

It's a sad thing we need containment threads on LL, people just can't discuss or accept that there are people with a different opinion anymore. A healthy community would accept that any and all opinions are open for discussion and critique and not just there for you to agree on. But no, let's throw insults at each other because that's how an exchange of ideas and opinions should look like. The quality of community driven threads has declined dramatically over the past few years, it's either echo chamber deluxe or a shit flinging contest.

I mean, you can have better conversations on /vg/ than on LL, which should speak volumes.

It's a sad thing we need containment threads on LL, people just can't discuss or accept that there are people with a different opinion anymore. A healthy community would accept that any and all opinions are open for discussion and critique and not just there for you to agree on. But no, let's throw insults at each other because that's how an exchange of ideas and opinions should look like. The quality of community driven threads has declined dramatically over the past few years, it's either echo chamber deluxe or a shit flinging contest.

I mean, you can have better conversations on /vg/ than on LL, which should speak volumes.

The purpose of this thread was to not have one one million thread talking about their opinion, not to seclude everyone.

The purpose of this thread was to not have one one million thread talking about their opinion, not to seclude everyone.

Agreed.

Some peoples are sad because of this skyrim sh** edition, and bethesda past moves, myself included, so we need a place to share our pain and talk bad things about bethesda etc, i think this topic is for that, we are here to say "THIS EDITIONS IS TERRIBLE, GO TO HELL BETHESDA!" and we want to read replys "YES!!!! FU** YOU BETHESDA" if we wanna read something like "well, they are trying, they are nice, is not just money, Pete don't lie, Todd still have passion in their job" the topic would be very different.

But i think time will tell, if they manage to make a nice ENB, HDT to this new Skyrim, i will bite my tongue, until them, some modders will keep console players that pay a full price for a 5 years game happy, and bethesda even more happy.

SSE looks promising in the terrain department but the NPC's don't look as good modded or not. That's the only positive thing I have to say.

Ashal and CPU.. I have tremendous respect for you guys, and other senior contributors. You made this game as popular as it is in spite of Bethesda.

Now it seems they want to cut you out by playing dumb regarding SKSE. Correct me if I'm wrong but all of the immersion content relies on extended scripting. SSE was 4 years late. I can't imagine any authors wanting to redo everything. It would be cool if the silverlock folks could make the new iteration backward compatible. Then we'd just have to convert the anims. Whatever way it goes.. Thanks. 

The skse will be limited

and also enb will be limited like Fallout4

and with all this patch come is not esay to creat , you will wait , and wait , and i have no time to spend in modding new skyrim because more new games came

people dream but reality is another ,weak up skyrim Se is for console with scaling texture ( go read reddit )

the hope for stable , more then old skyrim , if you go in problem section in stem and nexus , loverslab , the number of postes is huge

What makes this even funnier is despite how much of a jackass the fanboys and girls are being here, Oldrim superseded Newrim in the number of people that play them.

Everything what is new, Is first once very far up, But it is not new It is 5 years old and therefore comes the fast case. (down again)  ;)

This one single thread on the Internet is specifically for the people who, for some reason, HATE SSE. Well, we all know that the real reason why this thread was created is to contain the "haters" on LL in one single thread and isolate them, perhaps in order to prevent clashes between them and the "fanboys". Now, tell me why the hell a fanboy would come and read this thread and attack the "haters" who post in it for criticizing their beloved game or company? Well, let me tell you, because they are the ones with BUTTHURT.

Except you don't even know what the f@cking word Criticism means. Criticism is the practice of judging the merits and faults of something. If you think Criticism means only saying the faults of a game then you are ignorant. There is no other word that explains that position except ignorant. Criticism REQUIRES judging the merits of a given thing as well as the faults if you are not judging the MERITIS along with the faults then  you are not Criticising anything you are QQing and whining.

You want a criticism thread of SSE then having people challenge BS and point out the MERITS of the game is REQUIRED. You don't want people challenging your positions because so much of the SSE butthurt is baseless and made manifest by UNREASONIBLE gamer expectations. Yes it is unreasonable to hate SSE because it can't at launch out 'perform' Oldrim after 5 years of mods. Yes it is unreasonable to hate SSE because Bethesda didn't give the base game free if you owned the base game but not the DLCs. Ever heard of LOYALTY rewards? These are rewards companies give to consumers that buy a given amount of goods from a company. It can be as single as the bakers dozen, buy 12 of something from a baker and get a free one. We see loyalty rewards for coffee and subs with cards every time you buy a coffee or sub you get a stamp fill the card and you get a free sub. No company is beholden to you to make their loyalty program fit you wants and desires.

There is no intellectual foundation to say well if you own just the base game of Oldrim then you should get the base game of SSE, Because owning the base game and all the DLCs gives you SSE + DLCs. Bethesda is allowed to shape their free promotion how ever they f@cking well want. You don't get to dictate how they reward their customers for their loyalty. All you get to do is decide will I meet the requirements or not. You are given three bloody choices. 1) Get SSE for free by meeting the requirements, buy SSE because you did not meet the requirements or take a pass on SSE. A company giving you those choices isn't screwing you over.

Bethesda isn't a great corporate neighbour and there are plenty of things to not like about their positions but give SSE free to their PC customers isn't one. The fact that so many of you are QQing over this and making it a huge deal tells me that it is idiots' regret.

Idiots' regret. Regretting something you did and blaming others for it because you ASSUMED something was one way and not another and refused to do any research then found out you missed out.

We have seen posts on this thread of people claiming as soon as Bethesda announced SSE they pulled the DLCs, FALSE. That there were no sales of DLCs, FALSE. That Bethesda limited availability of DLCs, False lots of third party suppliers had them on for sale. Anyone who wanted SSE for free could have gotten the game for cheap. Anyone who owned the game but was missing heathfire could have gotten SSE for pennies. "But I don't want heathfire?" Well I don't want a my little pony but if buying a my little pony meant I could get something I do want for free and buying the my little pony would get me the item I do want as a considerable savings then I would buy the fraking my little pony not QQ about the fact I had to buy the my little pony. You can't cure stupid and if people were too stupid not to buy heathfire on SALE the week before SSE released for a couple of bucks yet complain they didn't get SSE less heathfire for free, then they are too stupid to be allowed to breed and spread those genes into the gene pool.

I guess this will be seen as the big mean fanboi coming into your "safe space" and making you face up to reality but I don't give a f@ck. Just because I wont ignore bullsh!t being presented as fact doesn't make me a fanboi. Except maybe a fanboi of the facts. I really do like facts.

SSE looks promising in the terrain department but the NPC's don't look as good modded or not. That's the only positive thing I have to say.

Ashal and CPU.. I have tremendous respect for you guys, and other senior contributors. You made this game as popular as it is in spite of Bethesda.

Now it seems they want to cut you out by playing dumb regarding SKSE. Correct me if I'm wrong but all of the immersion content relies on extended scripting. SSE was 4 years late. I can't imagine any authors wanting to redo everything. It would be cool if the silverlock folks could make the new iteration backward compatible. Then we'd just have to convert the anims. Whatever way it goes.. Thanks. 

Frostfall for SSE, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/671/?

better vampires available for SSE. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1925/?

Realistic needs and diseases for SSE  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3487/?

footprints for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3808/?

campfire for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/667/?

wet and cold for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/644/?

better harvesting for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/522/?

Alternative Starts for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272/?

immersive citizens for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/173/?

skybirds for SSE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2315/?

I am not going to try and present the above as proof SSE is as moddable as Oldrim or that SSE has the breadth or depth as oldrim in mods. That would be disingenuous and false. SSE isn't on par with oldrim in terms of mods. But it simply isn't true the immersion content requires SKSE. SKSE makes immersion content easier to use and configure but isn't required to actually make the mod possible at least much of it can be made without it. Again not claiming that all of it can be but you can create an immersive SSE experience. That was just 10 mods with links (for proof) off the top of my head that I think cover the "immersion" type mods available for SSE. 

It seems that a lot of people have ASSUMED what can and can't be done in SSE without just going and having a look what is available, it is expanding daily there is an active modding community for SSE. Will all mods get ported? I think not, but many mods are and some mods are being made only for SSE. There are just shy of 3000 mods on the nexus for SSE and  18.73 downloads so the community is healthy. They are averaging almost a 1000 mods per week which suggests to me that SSE will catch up to oldrim eventually and as more an more mods become available more and more people will switch. Now I am not going to pretend that the lack of a script extender doesn't hurt but this is the case for every new release of a Bethesda game and we have an added concern that all the old trick used in 32 bit games by Bethesda no longer work which is why after a year the FO4 script extender isn't finished yet. But they are working on it they have publicly announced they are working on both script extenders for FO4 and SSE so we have to wait. There is zero evidence to suggest it wont make it to SSE at this time.

You want a criticism thread of SSE then having people challenge BS and point out the MERITS of the game is REQUIRED. You don't want people challenging your positions because so much of the SSE butthurt is baseless and made manifest by UNREASONIBLE gamer expectations. Yes it is unreasonable to hate SSE because it can't at launch out 'perform' Oldrim after 5 years of mods. Yes it is unreasonable to hate SSE because Bethesda didn't give the base game free if you owned the base game but not the DLCs. Ever heard of LOYALTY rewards? These are rewards companies give to consumers that buy a given amount of goods from a company. It can be as single as the bakers dozen, buy 12 of something from a baker and get a free one. We see loyalty rewards for coffee and subs with cards every time you buy a coffee or sub you get a stamp fill the card and you get a free sub. No company is beholden to you to make their loyalty program fit you wants and desires.

There is no intellectual foundation to say well if you own just the base game of Oldrim then you should get the base game of SSE, Because owning the base game and all the DLCs gives you SSE + DLCs. Bethesda is allowed to shape their free promotion how ever they f@cking well want. You don't get to dictate how they reward their customers for their loyalty. All you get to do is decide will I meet the requirements or not. You are given three bloody choices. 1) Get SSE for free by meeting the requirements, buy SSE because you did not meet the requirements or take a pass on SSE. A company giving you those choices isn't screwing you over.

Bethesda isn't a great corporate neighbour and there are plenty of things to not like about their positions but give SSE free to their PC customers isn't one. The fact that so many of you are QQing over this and making it a huge deal tells me that it is idiots' regret.

that's a joke, or?

loyalty bonus of Bethesda, I have all Elder Scroll games on the day of publication NEW bought. (Daggerfall, Arena, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim)

Also Oldrim + 2 DLCs, this cost me 120, 00 euros!!

Many players have but Oldrim + DLCs after 3 or 4 years bought and this cost you no more than 30, 00 euros.

The irony, NO the shit, these players get SSE, although you paid much less!

And therefore I hate Bethesda!  :angry: