SSE Criticism Thread

You do not make it easy for me!

No translation program translates an image, so stay this tiny text incomprehensible to me.

Sorry.  :(

I know. I couldn't resist the temptation to troll the troll  :D

After all this thread is obviously made to troll each-other.

No translation program translates an image, so stay this tiny text incomprehensible to me.

I told you guys this thread was mainly us having fun shit posting. :P

thank you Lord neighbor (Netherlands), because only there you speak * Dutch *

now I also could not resist. 00008356.gif

I told you guys this thread was mainly us having fun shit posting. :P

Maybe gets this thread a GOLDEN STAR.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The new PC patch for SSE apparently causes no end of crashing (maybe tied to Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel in Services of Win 10). This doesn't come as a huge surprise to those that have been paying attention to Bethesda's history. Every patch they implement fixes certain problems but creates even more new ones. You'd think they would do a better job at debugging their products especially if it's a remake of an older game. No, this is a company with zero competition when it comes to sandbox-style, (somewhat) easily-modded games. Hopefully some of the ex-fans of BGS who know how to mod will take what they've learned and create a company or two to offer better alternatives.

Who made Skyrim playable Bethesda or the modders?

Who makes SSE playable Bethesda or the modders?

bth.gif

Both???

Bethesda uses the good reputation of modders to make capital from it!

Why did they just SSE, a not even 5 years old game, why no Morrowind remastered?

For the latter Bethesda would have had to work!

So you have with little effort (not even 6 months) that SSE thrown on the market!

Why did they just SSE, a not even 5 years old game, why no Morrowind remastered?

Why?

1. business goes for profit, the easier the better.

2. from what i understand, this was more a tool they used to make FO4 and just decided to fix it up and release it. (not sure if true or not, and i dont really care)

3. correct me if i am wrong, but isnt oldrim the best/most selling elder scrolls game? why wouldnt they sell it again if they could?

4. the difference between morrowind and skyrim is... much much bigger than the difference between oldrim and SE.

5. profit

6. profit

7. it was free for a lot of people as a good pr move, the same kind that makes some people complain and others defend them (meta inception thread yo)

I dont understand, what are you all up in arms about?

This was not a full development cycle game nor was it marketed as a "new" game, it is oldrim with a better foundation but nothing more... nothing wrong with that. Is it a bit of a cash grab? yes, yes it is and yes i will agree that its a shit business tactic, but nothing is forcing you to pay for it.

Bottom line is this, its here, its a better base game than oldrim and all the old (and new) mods will make a good game great. Love it or hate it, lets please just get back to the damn game/mods... been getting that skyrim itch for a while now.

To be fair, the recent patch did improve performance across many users, mine included. I'm happy for that. Glad they got something right, although I'm worried what it might've broken. So far everything is going  smoothly on my end with mods.

and already again Patch, Patch, Patch!

Oldrim 9 Patches and still error!

Now the first patch for SSE Bethesda is incapable of anything equal right To make!  :P

Why?

1. business goes for profit, the easier the better.

2. from what i understand, this was more a tool they used to make FO4 and just decided to fix it up and release it. (not sure if true or not, and i dont really care)

3. correct me if i am wrong, but isnt oldrim the best/most selling elder scrolls game? why wouldnt they sell it again if they could?

4. the difference between morrowind and skyrim is... much much bigger than the difference between oldrim and SE.

5. profit

6. profit

7. it was free for a lot of people as a good pr move, the same kind that makes some people complain and others defend them (meta inception thread yo)

I dont understand, what are you all up in arms about?

This was not a full development cycle game nor was it marketed as a "new" game, it is oldrim with a better foundation but nothing more... nothing wrong with that. Is it a bit of a cash grab? yes, yes it is and yes i will agree that its a shit business tactic, but nothing is forcing you to pay for it.

Bottom line is this, its here, its a better base game than oldrim and all the old (and new) mods will make a good game great. Love it or hate it, lets please just get back to the damn game/mods... been getting that skyrim itch for a while now.

I do not hate the game, I hate Bethesda like the plague!  ;)

I can make a small prediction on what is most probably going to happen:

2017 - FO4 VR
2018 - Skyrim VR
2020 (2022) - TES6 VR only

This makes the most sense looking at how Bethesda and fans behave.

If VR flops (but it probably will not) then it will be even longer before there is TES6.

Bethesda needs to be completely crazy to develop TES6 now. Talos himself can not make a game to succeed Skyrim.

They need something radically different as a platform, something that will make impossible to make simple comparisons.
Something that will make impossible to write reviews like "Fallout 4 is a great game, but a bad Fallout game." Because whatever they do with TES6 now it can be a great game but it will not be a great TES game.

And they don't need a new TES game at the moment. They can make "Skyrim in space" and everyone will buy it. They can use the magic term "Bethesda open world game" because there is Skyrim here to reinforce it. They can not afford to damage the cult status of Skyrim and TES in any way.

2017 - FO4 VR

2018 - Skyrim VR

If VR flops (but it probably will not) then it will be even longer before there is TES6.

Not Fallout4 Remastered Edition??????

All those upscaled textures to 8k with applied some photoshop filter and128 bit mega ram power for unlimited modding and 1000 person orgies around the diamond city in 60 fps

All those upscaled textures to 8k with applied some photoshop filter and128 bit mega ram power for unlimited modding and 1000 person orgies around the diamond city in 60 fps

I'm trying to understand the point you are making (if any) but can't.

P.S. I am indeed looking forward to the mass orgies all over Skyrim that SSE will enable  :)

Not surprising from a LadyBody user, though.

is it such a huge problem i don't use cbbe?

that topic was created because some didn't want to read critics in other topics

and even in that topic we aren't allowed to critic sse...

and don't compare me to pcpl, you forgot he gave me all the glory for deleting his daz conversions when he fled loverlab? (in fact it was because they were getting less +1 than unp stuff^^)

Who says I fled?

2017 - FO4 VR

2018 - Skyrim VR

Bethesda needs to be completely crazy to develop TES6 now. Talos himself can not make a game to succeed Skyrim.

They need something radically different as a platform, something that will make impossible to make simple comparisons.

Something that will make impossible to write reviews like "Fallout 4 is a great game, but a bad Fallout game." Because whatever they do with TES6 now it can be a great game but it will not be a great TES game.

And they don't need a new TES game at the moment. They can make "Skyrim in space" and everyone will buy it. They can use the magic term "Bethesda open world game" because there is Skyrim here to reinforce it. They can not afford to damage the cult status of Skyrim and TES in any way.

I think they have nothing to fear, they are in such a position that they can release any turd and people are going to be buying it in milions.

They will keep doing what they are best at, making bare bone games and leave the rest to modders.

Not surprising from a LadyBody user, though.

is it such a huge problem i don't use cbbe?

that topic was created because some didn't want to read critics in other topics

and even in that topic we aren't allowed to critic sse...

and don't compare me to pcpl, you forgot he gave me all the glory for deleting his daz conversions when he fled loverlab? (in fact it was because they were getting less +1 than unp stuff^^)

Who says I fled?

00008353.gif

Who says I fled?

you have a link to your drama topic, blabla some like yatol don't obey krista law, so i delete everything and bye bye

oh wait, you aren't posting with your pcpl account, they may be able to see that

You mean this account @pclp2014.

@Andy14 is a sly fox.  ;)

Who says I fled?

you have a link to your drama topic, blabla some like yatol don't obey krista law, so i delete everything and bye bye

oh wait, you aren't posting with your pcpl account, they may be able to see that

You mean this account @pclp2014.

@Andy14 is a sly fox.  ;)

I have no login data to delete the old account

-snip-

Although 8k orgies at 60 frames in vr in the old capitol would be great, someone from beth said that they will not be making skyrim in vr. This could change, but I find it unlikely.

Although 8k orgies at 60 frames in vr in the old capitol would be great, someone from beth said that they will not be making skyrim in vr. This could change, but I find it unlikely.

You can have orgies in Skyrim in VR right now. The really exciting thing about a native VR Skyrim would be the fights and spell casting. It seems it is way harder to develop melee and close combat in VR compared to guns and archery. However they will need to implement similar stuff for FO4VR. It would be really strange if they don't make SKyrim. It was a strange decision picking FO4 instead of Skyrim for VR port. I assume it is exactly so they can experiment and acquire experience. Not creating Skyrim VR makes no sense.