SSE Criticism Thread

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I need help.  I can't get Skyrim SE to even start for me.  It started once, but I added some mods and now it won't work.  I even disabled them to try that, and lowered the quality a whole lot and nothing.  The launcher will just pop back up if I press Play.  :/

Try http://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/ and indicate your load order, your mod order and the crash log if you have any.

Thank you.

-snip-

The difference of thing when it relates in game sure, my point was minly that there isn't a huge difference between the same picture being upscaled or downsized between 1k and 4k. Now having a texture that was made in 1k and another texture that was made in 4k. Even after upscaling the previous, the latter is likely going to look much better. I was not debating this. I was more just saying that upscaling vanilla textures makes the game look only marginally better. To the point where I would rather have some performance boost instead of these barely better textures. Now for people using hand-painted 4k textures maybe it's worth the performance drop, but personally I would still rather have the boost to performance.

edit: -snip- My post was summed up smaller by bjornk.

Obviously if you did not already have all the dlc, it wasn't entirely free. I didn't say it was Free for Everyone.

If you didn't, then what was the purpose of your post? My post was targeting the people who kept saying that it was "FREE" as if that was the case for everyone.

I said the only person to blame for not getting it for "Free" is yourself since you had about five months to buy that one piece or two you were missing, at a fraction of the retail price.... and you would have gotten SSE for £0.00 rather than now, where regardless it would cost you £29.99. (That effectively made it, in a marketing sense, as a self contained product, Free)

You're not getting the SE "for free" if you have to pay for up to three DLCs that you don't have. Perhaps you could get it cheaper that way, if you could catch those DLCs (or the LE) on a sale, but that still doesn't make the SE a "free" product. The cost of the DLCs is basically the price of SSE for people who own the base game but aren't interested in the DLCs. The SE is only "free" for people who would have bought all the DLCs (or the LE) regardless.

SSE is a commercial product sold separately on every single platform including PCs and it's most definitely NOT FREE on any platform. Only a group of people who already own Skyrim on the PC platform along with the complete set of DLCs were eligible to get it for free. I'll consider everyone who claims that "it's free" as an idiot from now on.

Obviously if you did not already have all the dlc, it wasn't entirely free. I didn't say it was Free for Everyone.

If you didn't, then what was the purpose of your post? My post was targeting the people who kept saying that it was "FREE" as if that was the case for everyone.

I said the only person to blame for not getting it for "Free" is yourself since you had about five months to buy that one piece or two you were missing, at a fraction of the retail price.... and you would have gotten SSE for £0.00 rather than now, where regardless it would cost you £29.99. (That effectively made it, in a marketing sense, as a self contained product, Free)

You're not getting the SE "for free" if you have to pay for up to three DLCs that you don't have. Perhaps you could get it cheaper that way, if you could catch those DLCs (or the LE) on a sale, but that still doesn't make the SE a "free" product. The cost of the DLCs is basically the price of SSE for people who own the base game but aren't interested in the DLCs. The SE is only "free" for people who would have bought all the DLCs (or the LE) regardless.

it is exactly like that, Why not SSE without DLCs, * FREE *!

I have bought Oldrim, Dawnguard and Dragonborn on the day of the publication!

Oldrim cost 59, 95 euros And both DLCs each 29, 95 Euro, So why do I get This not FREE?

because it is a shitty sale strategy of Bethesda.  ;)

Thank God i am not a fanboy anymore...

In general, i think Skyrim SE was a mistake, a huge one... Modding community is not so big if you take a deep look, of course there is tons of modders, but people who really knows how the engine works and how to change it, not so many, now the big guys are on skyrim se, will took years to skyrim get close to what the first one is, if this happen some day, in this time, any more advance will take place to rediscoveries.

I see some very strange behavior from bethesda, in one hand they have a engine that modders know how to work with and love it because of that, on the other hand the engine is not so good, is a fact... But they need that engine because without modders, their games would not be 10% of what is, but they release the game with locks everywhere...

Nah no strange behavior, they got drunk by all the money and each time they released a turd, modders fixed it for them so they figured out, why not make money out them too.

But since the whole thing with paid mods flopped, they realized they cant get money directly so now they selling the game for the full price with a promise of mods.

Sly foxes.

For the textures size, this is my opinion only of course, but one thing i learn working in 3D, is that you can have huge textures, but if you don't have a good shader you don't have nothing, on the contrary, the bigger texture will show the lack of detail of the shader, skyrim still uses the old shader, so i think there is no point in putting a huge texture to nothing, in fallout we have a new shader with metalness, this is a huge improve, them yes you can make textures to 8k and you will see everything, the combination of all channels makes the magic.

don't know anything about those shaders things, but wasn't impressed when i check fallout mods (to see if there was something nice to use)

4772-7-1454375672.jpg

there's more verticle for the body, noses and ears look less worse than in skyrim, that's about it

oh, and it's modern era while skyrim is medieval

161116072737725747.jpg

3841-0-1462577600.jpg

see the difference between the left buildings and the ones on the right?

yes, you can see the texture repeating itself, but it look better

161116072730326047.jpg

not sure what's that lack of details i am suppose to see because of that shader thing

468px-SQ_Matter_Triss_Intro.png

in skyrim

4708-1-1428201842.jpg

oblivion

42077-1-1336747483.jpg

morrowind

44188-1-1458300046.jpg

and fallout 4

maxresdefault.jpg

well... that's what google found (fallout 4 is the same crap as skyrim compared to witcher rendering)

For the textures size, this is my opinion only of course, but one thing i learn working in 3D, is that you can have huge textures, but if you don't have a good shader you don't have nothing, on the contrary, the bigger texture will show the lack of detail of the shader, skyrim still uses the old shader, so i think there is no point in putting a huge texture to nothing, in fallout we have a new shader with metalness, this is a huge improve, them yes you can make textures to 8k and you will see everything, the combination of all channels makes the magic.

don't know anything about those shaders things, but wasn't impressed when i check fallout mods (to see if there was something nice to use)

there's more verticle for the body, noses and ears look less worse than in skyrim, that's about it

oh, and it's modern era while skyrim is medieval

see the difference between the left buildings and the ones on the right?

yes, you can see the texture repeating itself, but it look better

not sure what's that lack of details i am suppose to see because of that shader thing

in skyrim

oblivion

morrowind

and fallout 4

well... that's what google found (fallout 4 is the same crap as skyrim compared to witcher rendering)

Vertices are no big deal... is just GPU power to run it, any engine can by maxed in vertices, what kills a GPU is the shader and post effects, they take the memory and the processing much more them the model itself, your screens are not good to compare metalness/rougness vs single specular channel.

In your screens i see a lot of skin, is just subsurface scattering, something that ENB put on skyrim from 2011 and cannot put on skyrim SE, and FO4 have from vanilla like any other game in the past years.

Just to make a point... 20 years ago, 3d softwares only have reflection and specular to simulate the materials, that's why you see any CG film from 20 years ago everything looks plastic, today, to make a nice metal material you will have at least 4 layers of speculars/reflections, and most even more, the PBR (physical based rendering) that fo4 have is what any new game have, you can point in the texture metalness and glossiness in separeted channels, this makes A LOT of difference when creating weapons, outfits, everything, this will make the plastic and the metal be different, fo4 just don't have a proper real world reflection, they use a enviroment map, again 20 years ago we use this to preserve CPU power.

Now a small example... If you have a painted metal, and in some parts the paint is cracked and you will see the base metal there, with one channel like skyrim you cannot make this in a nice way, the paint and the metal will look almost the same, with more channels you set the difference and see that the paint is paint and the metal is metal.

It doesn't really matter whether it plays better or not, looks better or not. It's just there's nothing "special" about it.

Edit: Also, I don't know why people keep saying that the SE is "free" for the PC folk, even though it's not. You might have paid the full price for the base game back in 2011, but you don't get the SE for "free", cause you didn't buy all the DLCs came after that, while another person who bought the "LE" for 5-10 bucks 5 years later, not only paid less for the game plus the DLCs, but he also gets the SE for free... well, sucks for you. Then it would be wise not to pay any more than 5-10 bucks for a Bethesda game, and they might even reward you for that later on...

That's why I said a page or two back that Bethesda seems to think that the real gamers and real modders are those who bought in their bullshit (hearthfire) to give it away for free. It's the "DLC" that I can only think of that those who didn't give in to buying the whole pack, whether that was single-handedly, or in a bundle pack like Legendary Edition because Hearthfire is really a mod and not a DLC as they claim, which really shows how f'd up Bethesda is to their PC gamers. Why? Someone who owns Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC, just one of them, or neither of them and has made a long list of mods that have extended the life of Skyrim get shafted. Seems pretty f'd up to me because it seems Bethesda believes you are only a loyal fan, a true modder, or a real SKyrim gamer if you own everything we have made for Skyrim.

So their "generosity" only goes so far.

Skyrim SSE comes with all the DLC package with it. It is only gamer self entitlement that can think even though I don't own all that is provided by SSE I should still get it free because i'm special.

Yeah because it was such a burden on players that they announced the requirements to get the game for free (on PC) and there have been MULTIPLE sale across the web to get hearthfire for less than a cup of coffee. It is so OUTRAGOUS that Bethesda put the barrier that to get SSE free you have to have owned all of the content inside. LOL. You are a self entitled little... 

It doesn't really matter whether it plays better or not, looks better or not. It's just there's nothing "special" about it.

Edit: Also, I don't know why people keep saying that the SE is "free" for the PC folk, even though it's not. You might have paid the full price for the base game back in 2011, but you don't get the SE for "free", cause you didn't buy all the DLCs came after that, while another person who bought the "LE" for 5-10 bucks 5 years later, not only paid less for the game plus the DLCs, but he also gets the SE for free... well, sucks for you. Then it would be wise not to pay any more than 5-10 bucks for a Bethesda game, and they might even reward you for that later on...

That's why I said a page or two back that Bethesda seems to think that the real gamers and real modders are those who bought in their bullshit (hearthfire) to give it away for free. It's the "DLC" that I can only think of that those who didn't give in to buying the whole pack, whether that was single-handedly, or in a bundle pack like Legendary Edition because Hearthfire is really a mod and not a DLC as they claim, which really shows how f'd up Bethesda is to their PC gamers. Why? Someone who owns Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC, just one of them, or neither of them and has made a long list of mods that have extended the life of Skyrim get shafted. Seems pretty f'd up to me because it seems Bethesda believes you are only a loyal fan, a true modder, or a real SKyrim gamer if you own everything we have made for Skyrim.

Skyrim SSE comes with all the DLC package with it. It is only gamer self entitlement that can think even though I don't own all that is provided by SSE I should still get it free because i'm special.

Yeah because it was such a burden on players that they announced the requirements to get the game for free (on PC) and there have been MULTIPLE sale across the web to get hearthfire for less than a cup of coffee. It is so OUTRAGOUS that Bethesda put the barrier that to get SSE free you have to have owned all of the content inside. LOL. You are a self entitled little... 

That does not want in my skull, why should I buy something that I do not want?

I like Hearthfires not in many ways, this DLC is useless for me, I do not want to adopt children or found a family!

therefore I need it also not in SSE, But as it seems, one will Of Bethesda forced it to buy!

And therefore I will never again buy anything from Bethesda.  :angry:

It doesn't matter how much hearthfire costs. It's not worth anything at all because it's as pointless and Fallout 4 workshops in terms of paying extra money for very very very little content that you can get far more in a mod. It may be cheap during sales and what not, but when it's selling within the millions, that a lot of money. Some people just don't have the need to buy something they don't want. Perhaps because they don't give into that type of practice. You know, greed?

You have any clue why SSE was given for free on PC? Do tell me.

/snip

1) 32bit can be made stable. The 4gb thing is really just for enhanced textures which has been fixed via third part stuff. The underlying game is not really that greedy.

2) Whether it's 64 bit or 32 bit is irrelevant to the Havok. It's tied to the frame rate.

3) Why am I arguing? SSE is way more stable at the basic stuff. However that's just a criticism of the criticism. It has nothing to do with whether it's 32bit or 64bit.

4) No agenda. Just want a game to play which I want to play. (Obviously that needs mods because I don't really like off the shelf).

2 is actually false. Yes the havoc engine is tied to frame rate but you are talking about execution of the engine. The engine uses frame rate to create the timing for its physics. Yet behind the hood is the engine itself and what it can do in 32 bit is more limited of what it can do in 64 bit. This is why you can add physics to water in a 64bit environment and not in 32bit.

There is a fundamental advantage to going to 64bit vs 32 bit architecture, this is why the industry is moving this way this is why most AAA game made today don't have a 32 bit version. If there was zero difference there would be no migration to this environment. Maybe it was because users got crappy 64 bit ports of 32 bit programs that people see no advantage to 64 bit. Maybe it is general ignorance, I don't know but this idea that 32 bit can be as stable as 64 bit just isn't true. A 32 bit program that uses third party programs to try and bypass the hard limitations of 32 bit can only do so in a 64 bit environment. So it you have a 32bit OS you are screwed period. Second even in a 64 bit environment these third party workarounds are not stable they do crash. Crashing with SKSE in oldrim because of pushing past the 4 gb environment was a regular occurrence.  The different being that before when you push past that limit the crash was automatic poof bye bye skyrim. Now going past the limit wasn't instant crash now it was only a possible crash. So yeah that is an improvement but it isn't stable. If you pushed Skyrim to always press the line of 4 gb you were going to have a very unhappy time. Yet if you didn't push the envelope and only rarely went over 4gb then these work around were great because they saved your system from a crash more often then not. But they could not create a stable environment where you were always above this hard limit.

Yeah sorry SSE is more stable in part because it is 64 bit. A 64 bit program is more stable in a 64 bit Operating system than a 32 bit program is in a 64 bit operating system. There are more available commands a 64 bit OS has access to than a 32 bit. Some of those commands can't be used on a 32 bit program period. this is why directx 11 is better than directx 9.

And as I pointed out the earlier SSE is brand spanking new, in less than three weeks it has 5% of the mods that Oldrim has, 2700 mods for SSE already gives it more mods than dragon age origins and witcher 3. I don't blame people for waiting to play but to say that because SSE doesn't have a many mods as a 5 year old game which is the most modded game in history is disingenuous. SSE has an active modding community, mods are being made for it, based on its growth it will likely have the same breadth of mods as oldrim but not its depth is a few months give it a couple of years and I think Oldrim will be like Oblivion, sure it still has modders that still create great mods but the size of active modders is significantly smaller and the complexity of the mods isn't on the same par as oldrim.

Generally speaking...

This entire thread strike me as the same in kind and tone as the Skyrim sucks back in 2012 because the depth of mods for oblivion far exceeded what was possible in skyrim a month after the creation kit was released. People hated skyrim because it wasn't magically better unmodded then their 5 year modded to the gills oblivion. Now it is a bunch of wah wah wah SSE isn't magically better unmodded then a modded oldrim wah wah wah. It will be but until then self entitled games will QQ then act like they always liked the game.

Sure by all means hold off going to SSE until the mod library is more robust that is perfectly acceptable but lets stop the BS that Bethesda is evil because they didn't make SSE unmodded better than Oldrim modded, or that 64 bit isn't more stable than 32 bit because those are both BS arguments. There is also another valid argument people could make but instead create bs, and that is I didn't get it free because of my own choices so I'm not going to invest in buying the game again until I see it is worth it. Instead people try to cage Bethesda as the evil company that gave the game free to people who already owned the content provided by SSE. Little sh!ts honestly think they are so gawd damn special that they should have got the game free even if they didn't own all the components. And because Bethesda let everyone know months in advance and supported multiple sales from multiple venues before the launch of SSE to give people a chance to get the game or the DLCs so they could get SSE free but because I didn't take advantage of those opportunities Bethesda is just greedy.  

It doesn't matter how much hearthfire costs. It's not worth anything at all because it's as pointless and Fallout 4 workshops in terms of paying extra money for very very very little content that you can get far more in a mod. It may be cheap during sales and what not, but when it's selling within the millions, that a lot of money. Some people just don't have the need to buy something they don't want. Perhaps because they don't give into that type of practice. You know, greed?

Actually you do not get to decide how much something is worth to someone else. In fact everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it. Don't want it? Don't buy it. You know, common sense. Whinging about it changes nothing and let's be honest here, you can complain about how "veryveryveryblahblahblah" content there is and that you can get more in a mod but that isn't really relevant since AGAIN no one is forcing you to buy this content in the first place so take your own advice and don't buy it but at least do us the favor of stfu since I like it just fine and got my moneys worth out of it. Nothing you say changes that. Sorry for your loss.

/snip

I like Hearthfires not in many ways, this DLC is useless for me, I do not want to adopt children or found a family!

therefore I need it also not in SSE, But as it seems, one will Of Bethesda forced it to buy!

/snip

WAh wah wah I wont pay a couple bucks to get all the content I do like free but because I refuse to buy this Bethesda is evil for giving me the choice. F@#$ you Bethesda for giving me the choice of getting SSE for free or not getting it at all or having to buy it separately! You suck! (Fraking entitled gamer BS this is how a teenager thinks not an adult)

PC gamers got it free because we got the least benefits of the upgrade to 64 bit and improved visuals. Bethesda acknowledged that from the beginning how is that a bad thing? No one said that PC gamers would get the most out of this upgrade. They were very upfront about this, so how is Bethesda the bad guy here for acknowledging this and giving you the opportunity to get the game free if you want to? They did not have to give it to PC gamer free at all. That is the truth they could have said look this is really geared for console gamers only but if you want to shell out for the new version you can. Even this would have been acceptable because they TOLD us in advance.

/snip

---snip---

WAh wah wah I wont pay a couple bucks to get all the content I do like free but because I refuse to buy this Bethesda is evil for giving me the choice. F@#$ you Bethesda for giving me the choice of getting SSE for free or not getting it at all or having to buy it separately! You suck! (Fraking entitled gamer BS this is how a teenager thinks not an adult)

PC gamers got it free because we got the least benefits of the upgrade to 64 bit and improved visuals. Bethesda acknowledged that from the beginning how is that a bad thing? No one said that PC gamers would get the most out of this upgrade. They were very upfront about this, so how is Bethesda the bad guy here for acknowledging this and giving you the opportunity to get the game free if you want to? They did not have to give it to PC gamer free at all. That is the truth they could have said look this is really geared for console gamers only but if you want to shell out for the new version you can. Even this would have been acceptable because they TOLD us in advance.

Do not worry if I want it, then I get it also, Even without Hearthfires.  ;) 

to pay in any case without a cent and if it is illegal, Bethesda is with me down through.  :P

/snip

/snip

You know how stupid you sound? No you don't. Just like you have no idea that I have my copy of SSE for free. I'm not head over heels about it like you, though.

/snip

/snip

You know how stupid you sound? No you don't. Just like you have no idea that I have my copy of SSE for free. I'm not head over heels about it like you, though.

Reading his past posts; he's clearly all over the fucking place. I cant tell if hes defending his stance or trying to counter it...

He's metaphorically fucking himself.

Just ignore him. He clearly has no idea what he's saying anymore.

No one here claims that they are entitled to get SSE with all three DLCs, because they own the base game. However, if having the base game and all three DLCs makes you eligible to get SSE plus the DLCs for free, then having only the base game should have made you eligible to get SSE, minus the DLCs that you don't have, for free. A Skyrim DLC is just an ESM and a BSA file, they are not inseparably packaged with the base game.

Also, could we get the fanboys OUT of this thread please? If you don't have anything to criticize, then I don't know what the hell you're doing in this thread, other than trolling obviously. There are plenty of other threads for you to worship the holy Bethesda, who is praised for its generosity, yet cannot give away a "less than a cup of coffee" worth DLC for free...

No one here claims that they are entitled to get SSE with all three DLCs, because they own the base game. However, if having the base game and all three DLCs makes you eligible to get SSE plus the DLCs for free, then having only the base game should have made you eligible to get SSE, minus the DLCs that you don't have, for free. A Skyrim DLC is just an ESM and a BSA file, they are not inseparably packaged with the base game.

Also, could we get the fanboys OUT of this thread please? If you don't have anything to criticize, then I don't know what the hell you're doing in this thread, other than trolling obviously. There are plenty of other threads for you to worship the holy Bethesda, who is praised for its generosity, yet cannot give away a "less than a cup of coffee" worth DLC for free.

Skeever Butt? More like Skeever BUTTHURT. You are not the internet police. If you want someone to leave that is fine but you cant do anything about it so why complain? It is you and your whiny bunch of hater pals that are doing all the criticizing but seem to expect the whole internet to take your side and when that simply doesn';t happen you get sooooooo BUTTHURT. 

Also, could we get the fanboys OUT of this thread please? If you don't have anything to criticize, then I don't know what the hell you're doing in this thread, other than trolling obviously. There are plenty of other threads for you to worship the holy Bethesda, who is praised for its generosity, yet cannot give away a "less than a cup of coffee" worth DLC for free.

Skeever Butt? More like Skeever BUTTHURT. You are not the internet police. If you want someone to leave that is fine but you cant do anything about it so why complain? It is you and your whiny bunch of hater pals that are doing all the criticizing but seem to expect the whole internet to take your side and when that simply doesn';t happen you get sooooooo BUTTHURT. 

But the people who think reasonably about the rerelease of skyrim are trolling. Not the ones spreading false information and lies, like the people "criticizing" in this thread. I use that term lightly as most of it is just petty crying about stuff they never once said they would do, but these jokers seem to think they did.

---snip---

Basically theres a bunch of kids running around screaming about some "inferior" game that is literally better in every way possible compared to the oldrim. Problem is, these numbskulls (more like brainless, but I'll be a little more polite) compare a full modded out game with 5 years to "perfect" to a re-released game that was built to be the stepping stone for Fallout 4, not be a game that was supposed to be a new release. Again, if these cry baby children did any reading or research or had a brain, they would understand. Unfortunately there is no cure for stupid, its an infectious disease that spreads like wildfire over the internet as I'm sure most of you already know.

Caution with these statements!!

what have you already done for the community? nothing!

Two posts written, full of insults, You must know I'm barking not only, I bite!

A word from me is enough and you go as you came, because you should also know, In my friend list are also moderators.  ;)

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/11/Fuck-you-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-GIF.gif

edit: if you're so super smart, then tell me who is the owner of Bethesda.

But not on the internet search!

Lol, threatening me because I bring up valid points while you continue to avoid all the things wrong with your statements?

Well played

I do not threaten, I already said if it will too much for me Then I bite.

clear proofs, 64 bit is laughable, Why SSE with old energy (havok), why not NEW, Because Bethesda has nothing new.

And my question is not answered!

edit: so should look a contemporary Skyrim Remaster! but to Bethesda is incapable.

Old quote but I couldnt help but laugh at this. Old energy? The Havok system is still used in many games, but hey since you do absolutely no research I should have expected a half baked response like that. Any other bullshit you want to spew? You seem really good at posting lies.

Also, way to post a Witch video, where the world is a pile of shit compared to any Bethesda game. Can you pick up anything in the game and move it? No, you can do that with almost anything in Beth games. Can you interact even half as much with NPCs in the Witcher as you can in any Bethesda game? You guessed it! Not even remotely close. 

You say clear proofs, but you literally have no clue what you're saying.

give me PROOF (you REALLY should look up the definition of this word because you don't know what it means).

Just stating your opinions, is the furthest thing from proof. Proof requires facts and real data, not the bullshit you spew post after post. 

I mean, you're so bad you literally refused to put in Bethesda games because they were buggy but threw in two games made by two different publishers that both WERE NOT Bethesda....

I come back full circle to one of the first things I told you. Do some research before you try to Prove anything, because you just prove how uninformed you really are.

I bet he threatens me with his mods friends again lol

For those misinformed trying to make this thread just about critique about SSE reread the OP. And the white knights who talk about policing, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68874-sse-criticism-thread/page-15.

Moderators want us to keep our hatred, dishearted feelings, what ever in this thread. We are not allowed to have our free speech outside of here without getting shit for it by fanboys and staff members, so stop coming here with your white knight and go open a fanboy thread or continue rubbing off the right way in all the other threads that fanboyism is perfectly acceptable and leave us the hell alone.

Do you want me to quote Godfather's fucking posts? It looks like Trump's wet dream in text form. You call bjornk butthurt, yet you clearly haven't been reading what the other idiot was posting.

Also: "You are not the internet police." Kind words from yourself.

I don't know how many fucking times its been said; this thread in particular is not for SSE Fanboyism. Once again if you want to masturbate to Bethesda and its mistake please go some where else other then here.

But the people who think reasonably about the rerelease of skyrim are trolling. Not the ones spreading false information and lies, like the people "criticizing" in this thread. I use that term lightly as most of it is just petty crying about stuff they never once said they would do, but these jokers seem to think they did.

If that's what you think, then you have a really blind and misinterpreted point of view.

But the people who think reasonably about the rerelease of skyrim are trolling.

15095475_1246355018768188_40555838200827

wonder who got sooooooo BUTTHURT since you had to create another account to troll again here :D :D :D

to get the whole internet to take your side, as if sse was playable in its current state

without skse it's a waste of time to do anything for it

and only notradamus know if they won't give up