What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

One question.
Here, I wanted to know; how does it work to propose a mod to be created, the steps, and how much would it cost?

Otherwise I'm looking for mods where you can get your followers captured by bandits, etc. Where one can offer his follower to bandits etc in exchange for life.

So, I am looking for a cuck/cheating/infidelity related mod for Player spouses. I used to use SexLab Sexlife but I don't know what happened to it as I cant seem to trigger those scenes anymore. I would have tried making one myself if it weren't for creation kit being aneurysm fuel. Been browsing this site for months but I have seen zero mods centered around this kink, would really appreciate some help

I just got mana tanks working well, and it does with a patch from SLIF and some wiggling (set mode to incremental to avoid glitches), but that got me thinking:

I'd very much welcome an "all-in-one" inflation plugin for both racemenu and SLIF (if available) to allow scaling based on commonly available factors, vanilla (such as health, stamina, magika), as well as basic sexlab (arousal, lewdness, what have you). In short: Everything you can get your hands on without incurring an endless list of dependencies, configurable.

There's still need for a framework to allow mods with more involved needs (say, soulgem oven) to work well with other mods, but it really doesn't seem necessary to have a gazillion mods for a gazillion different basic stats. Heck even DCL has its own scaling function, and not based on amount of devices worn, or based on a cursed device, but arousal (IIRC).

And thinking of *that*: Cursed silicone collar. Now how about that.

10 hours ago, wildtangent said:

Can anyone recommend Non armored clothes for the 3BBB. Everything I have seen on Nexus is either armored, or not what I'm looking for.

Just patch the ones you want to be clothing:

klya3Zd.png.326236a39342a90e6cefe23269c1209c.png

The new values:

1. Remove the armor rating (duh)
  2. Tell the Mage Armor perk that it's OK to wear this
  3. Make the item enchant as clothing instead of armor, i.e. magic-oriented rather than melee-oriented

The 'material' keyword doesn't have much effect; some custom-voiced NPCs may have alternate commentary based on the value. There are no specific material keywords (cotton, linen, silk, wool, whatever) for clothing.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Есть ли мод, в котором npc завидует другим, может убивать или сражаться за место другого?
Например, компьютер, который завидует компьютеру за то, что он женщина, вызывает его на бой?
Или во время анимации ревнивый компьютер потом убивает другого, чтобы занять его место?

fantasy 999 lvl???

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

Есть много модов, таких как Sexlife, где NPC приходят, чтобы флиртовать с нашими последователями / любовниками.
Итак, мод, в котором NPC бросает вызов нам сражаться голыми руками, если мы проиграем, он займет наше место.

может и есть такие,то в частных коллекциях и у кого неизвестно.