What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I am doing Rigmor of Cyrodiil. I'm near the end.
I wanted to know, when I'm going to launch a sexlab animation via dialogue or spell, will Rigmor keep the hair I've chosen or will she be with her head shaved and her hat on?
Is there a way to keep her hair long without her changing her hairstyle in the animations?

36 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I am doing Rigmor of Cyrodiil. I'm near the end.
I wanted to know, when I'm going to launch a sexlab animation via dialogue or spell, will Rigmor keep the hair I've chosen or will she be with her head shaved and her hat on?
Is there a way to keep her hair long without her changing her hairstyle in the animations?

Hightlight Rigmor in SL("N" Key, don't recall if thats default or not), then in SexLabs MCM go to strip editor (2nd last tab/chapter), select Rigmors hair thats listed in her inventory and choose to never remove it.

Also could select to never unequip items in slot 31, but that might keep helmets on for other NPCs and Rigmor herself.

ScreenShot11.png

So during my last push to line up mods for my next playthrough I came across some creature type encounters/ conversations in game. One was in the Jarl's palace in Markath, where some lady (Voada, I think) was stressed and you could offer to fuck her dogs. Another encounter was some guy walking along (between Riverwood and Whiterun IIRC) with a cow that he was going to give to some giants, and you could offer yourself to the giant(s) instead so the farmer could keep his cow. By the time I ended up with a stable mod-order those encounters weren't happening in my game.

Does anyone know which mods provided those encounters, and whether there are any MCM settings that need to be set? And if there are any quest or other prerequisites in game to trigger the encounters?

Thanks!

Hugs and cuddles, kisses and flirting.

A number of mods involve the Player in these actions.

Does anyone know of a mod that causes followers in your group to do this?

I am fully aware of Sexlab Eager NPCs and Random Sex, both of which are 'bonk-fests' and do that job well.  Also familiar with most other Sexlab mods.

I'm looking for something more romantic and tender.

Thanks!

Maybe I'm the only one wanting this, but I feel like it would be great to see some slavery mods centered more on belonging to creatures? I realize SD+ gives very basic support for this, but I would really like some complexity to it.

Maybe someone could build on how Sexlab Kidnapped Redux operates? That mod will move the player to a random location with actors of the kidnapper's species or faction, but beyond that, again, there's no complexity.

Primarily what I would like to see is some form of ranking or merit system, being given small misc quests to do for the group of creatures that have enslaved the player, things of that nature.

1 hour ago, keitsoru said:

Maybe I'm the only one wanting this, but I feel like it would be great to see some slavery mods centered more on belonging to creatures? I realize SD+ gives very basic support for this, but I would really like some complexity to it.

Maybe someone could build on how Sexlab Kidnapped Redux operates? That mod will move the player to a random location with actors of the kidnapper's species or faction, but beyond that, again, there's no complexity.

Primarily what I would like to see is some form of ranking or merit system, being given small misc quests to do for the group of creatures that have enslaved the player, things of that nature.

Untamed not a thing in SSE?  If not try tossing it at Cathedral Asset Optimizer and resaving the esm in CK64.  That in conjunction with Petcollar equipped on PC, and you'll more or less get what you want.

10 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

Untamed not a thing in SSE?  If not try tossing it at Cathedral Asset Optimizer and resaving the esm in CK64.  That in conjunction with Petcollar equipped on PC, and you'll more or less get what you want.

Untamed is focused on you winning over creatures to do what you want them to do. I want a mod where the creatures are in charge.

4 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

I think he means a polygamy mod other than the specific one named "Multiple Marriages"....

I knew that, and Googled it to be sure- hence the "tongue" and "grin" emotes. My first clue was the capitalization of Multiple Marriages, turning it from a generic thing into a proper noun, i.e. a title. Thanks for the heads up, though. :classic_heart:

41 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

Hence why I said to have the PetCollar mod and equip it on PC.

While the pet collar would provide some rudimentary functions, I fear you're missing what I'm actually asking for here.

I don't want constant sex animations (they don't do much for me typically anyway). The biggest sexual organ is the brain, and I'd like a little more flavor to what's going on. Give me text description, give me actual stuff the creatures want my character to do. Am I making sense?