What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

No really sure where to ask this, so... Here.  Why not?

How does npc following other npc packages work?  Is it something that can be added easily (like in xEdit)?

I want to make some changes to Sassy teens and have them follow other notable NPCs, like housecarls/stewards/Companions/Winterhold mages etc when dismissed to better imply that they are interning or getting mentorship into a trade/skill as per canon.  I've got DragonsKeep which fills in the role of schooling for children; but would like to have the teens approximate something like trade schooling.

Are the follow packages individually scripted?  Or does it take more of an object oriented approach where all thats needed is to supplant leading NPC ID and following npc ID in a script?

Hi everyone,

I haven't played Skyrim in ages (~1 year) and also the last time I've played it was with LE.

So I gave it some thought and wanted to try again with the SE since (at least in theory) it should run smoother than Oldrim, and I've also barely touched it since most mods used to be incompatible with it back in the day.

The only issue is that, while I know my way around the LE mods from back in the day, I haven't kept up with the newer releases on either the Nexus nor here on LoversLab.

Could one of you be so kind and either make recommendations for essentials (if possible non-DD-related) mods for a fun playthrough? I also strongly favor aesthetics and by that I mean models that look great and not low-res as well as minimized clipping and seams.

The only strife with LL mods I have are DD-mods since they tended to bloat script-lag and/ or randomly stopped working (I'm looking at you Slaverun reloaded), as well as Slavery management mods since I usually play solo and don't need NPC management in my life.

When it comes to the character creation, I'm open to both, CBBE as well as UNP based models, since I experimented a fair share with them back in the day; but I'd need to know what to download in which order to minimize seam-lines and dis-coloration since that always bothered me every time I tried a new texture-mod.

tl;dr: I need a mod recommendation list for a kinky playthrough in Skyrim SE from an experienced player with pointers on the load-order since I haven't played in a while and am out-of-date

PS: Since I don't know if this was finally fixed/ done; are animations finally aligning properly after ~9 years of modding or do I still need to manually adjust everything? This was always the biggest immersion breaker -.- 

Thanks in advance to any replies 

5 hours ago, Buckshot87 said:

When it comes to the character creation, I'm open to both, CBBE as well as UNP based models, since I experimented a fair share with them back in the day; but I'd need to know what to download in which order to minimize seam-lines and dis-coloration since that always bothered me every time I tried a new texture-mod.

The Bodyslide team has announced that they will not support UUNP in SSE. However, despite declarations that "UUNP is not compatible with SSE BodySlide," it is not only possible to use UUNP in SSE and with SSE BodySlide and Outfit Studio, it's easy- you just have to import it from Oldrim. Here's my mini-guide on how to do that in case it is of any interest to you:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim BS) and destination (into SSE BS) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

The main advantage (for me) of using UUNP in SSE (other than simply liking the way it looks better than CBBE) is that I already had hundreds of UUNP outfits in Oldrim and no interest in converting them (with Outfit Studio, one at a time!) to CBBE. So I just converted the Oldrim mods' meshes and plugins to SSE with NifOptimizer and the CK and partied on.

The only "trick" I've found for eliminating/minimizing seams is to build the Hands and Feet meshes whenever you build (customize) the body in Bodyslide and, of course, to use compatible textures (CBBE Textures do not play nice with UUNP bodies, and vice-versa.)

There is a new UUNP-ish body for SSE, called BHUNP, to which you can apply UUNP textures like Leyenda Skin, but there are still reports of "anomalies" being posted about it so I haven't taken that plunge yet. There is also a "3BBB" CBBE-ish body, about which I know nothing except that it exists.:classic_biggrin: Both of these new SSE bodies have the BodySlide Team's stamp of approval.

So, there's an animation team project aiming to revamp the animations in SSE; mainly combat and attack animations for both NPCs sand creatures. We're short on skeleton rigs that can be used to make it accessible to almost anyone with the desire to create and improve animations in the game.

There are rigs for 3dsmax floating around, but 3dsmax is a bit daunting and not easily accessible by everyone.

So we're in need of skeletal resources for both humanoids and creatures. If anyone can help us out by sharing resources we would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

3ukalipto (creator of the age lost archery animations for elegant archers)

Yo, I have been wandering a bit the topic but with 264 pages, you can imagine I didn't really went throught everything x)

So I have few questions, the first is: I have installed Horse Penis Redux and turn my character into a nice futa with horse cock, but is there animation for suiting the new veiny addition ? She is still using her female animation for masturbation...

And 2nd, I have SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Aroused Creatures and since my character and followers are both aroused all the time (thanks Dancing Penis, I love that one), is there a simple animation pack or mod just to have sex with our follower ? Without have a too complex mod with tons of features, just playing animation pack.

Thanks !

I get what ya mean. Personally I experiment with whatever adds gameplay but try to stop adding stuff before there are way too many systems at play.

So it's usually Defeat, PSQ/Succubus Heart (Preferable for SE in my opinion), amorous adventures (And any extensions) as a base.

After that base I kind of decide what I'm going for. I amp up game difficulty with some combat mods and what not and add large modded quests like forgotten city etc.

2 minutes ago, daedal said:

furthermore, a lot of armors are additemmenu or console exclusive, i'd like to find some that are integrated into gameplay somehow

There's a mod called book of UUNP or Book of CBBE that kinda does that. Also one that I can't quite remember that adds DeserterX's armors to the level list

32 minutes ago, daedal said:

sitting through sex scenes

You can enjoy the view, take some screenshots, speed up/skip stages or use SL Separate Orgasm to turn sex scenes into a mini-game filling pleasure bars.

34 minutes ago, daedal said:

10,000 crashes

No idea which mods you use, but it's up to you to get a stable game. So learn about the mods you use and optimize your game/mods installation, loadorder and settings.

35 minutes ago, daedal said:

trapped in 4000 gags for eternity and whatnot

Don't use DD if you're not into that. Or at least avoid mods triggering devices for each step you take. I usually play without DD, when I do use DD I tend to use only one or two mods to make use of them, mainly quest or NPC related content (so there is no random chance to get into a full set of devices while I'm exploring).

Using mods that give you something in exchange for Sexlab events is a good way to integrate that in your normal gameplay routine. Things like Soulgem oven or milk mod economy which can give you items/mechanical advantages. If you're into survival/needs mods then managing your character's arousal could be another thing to keep under control (and if you're into succubus/sexy vampire play there are some mods for that too which opens an entirely different playstyle). All of this is heavily based on your playstyle and your interests. If I were you I'd take a look at the available mods for SE (in the Sexlab SE Index or SSE Conversion tracking posts) and pick one or two mods, then focus your next character around that mod and try if it's fun or not.

4 minutes ago, daedal said:

furthermore, a lot of armors are additemmenu or console exclusive, i'd like to find some that are integrated into gameplay somehow

2 minutes ago, Imperialnord said:

There's a mod called book of UUNP or Book of CBBE that kinda does that. Also one that I can't quite remember that adds DeserterX's armors to the level list

Also the World of Bikini armors mod spreads the books you need to craft Bikini armors throughout skyrim nicely. so thats a neat option to try out too 

2 hours ago, daedal said:

As I suggested in response to

On 10/3/2020 at 2:13 AM, runsbuns said:

I'm finding it a little difficult tracking down skimpy armor/clothing(CBBE) collections that add armor/clothing to the leveled list.

The ones I found so are:

"Outfit Integration Project Armors Edition" provides an updated patch for "Legendary Armors - DeserterX Collection SSE" (nexus)

"The Book of uunp" - seems a little all over the place in terms of quality though (nexus)

"Immersive armors nuttyfit cbbe se replacer" again not amazing

"Lazybikinioutfits remastered" integrates "the amazing world of bikini armors" (lovers lab)

Just make your own:

1. Grab one of the ESPs you mention; I'd probably use "Outfit Integration Project Armors Edition", and definitely wouldn't use the LADX thing, since it hacks into the base ESP.
  2. Load up your selected LVLI ESP, along with the ESPs of the armors you want to add, into SSEEdit.
  3. Clone what the LVLI ESP does.

Basically, an LVLI mod is bookkeeping. For armors:

1. OTFTs point to some mix of ARMOs and nested LVLIs
  2. Top-level LVLIs also point to some mix of ARMOs and nested LVLIs
  3. Eventually, all the LVLOs in an armor LVLI are ARMOs

The same structure holds for WEAP LVLIs, INGR LVLIs, etc.

Once you have your outfit ESP filled with some armors, load up your entire load order into SSEEdit with your LVLI ESP last, and see if you're fighting with any other mods. If so, create a new conflict-resolution ESP to merge your changes with whatever you're overwriting. SSEEdit can automate that part.

This approach gives you total control over which armors show up where. And you can build your mod incrementally: add some armors, see if you like the results, add a few more, rinse, repeat.