What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I tried BV, too complicated and boring.
I let a vampire give me the sanguinare vampiris and then I killed him.
I spent the days transforming into a vampire, I used the mod cheat to get the powers, and I only had beginner's powers.
Anyway, I'm dropping Better Vampire for now.
If only there was a mod just for followers and npc to become the vampire when they get attacked by a vampire or sleep with a vampire.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

46 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Я пробовал БВ, слишком сложный и скучный.
Я позволил вампиру дать мне sanguinare vampiris, а затем убил его.
Я провел дни, превращаясь в вампира, я использовал чит-мод, чтобы получить силы, и у меня были только способности новичка.
В любом случае, я пока бросаю «Лучшего вампира».
Если бы только был мод только для последователей и npc, чтобы стать вампиром, когда на них нападает вампир или спят с вампиром.

Переведено с www.DeepL.com/Translator (бесплатная версия)

yeah, otherwise you will get infected yourself?

38 minutes ago, sanya56714 said:

yeah, otherwise you will get infected yourself?

I had tried with the command, but on the mods or mods npcs, it doesn't work, they lose their skin and have a black face afterwards.

But it's fun all the same.
We have mods to infest followers with parasites (sexlab parasites, etc), mods to infest them with diseases (sexlabs STD, etc) but mods to infest them with sanguinare vampiris and lycanthropy with mobs, there are none.

So I've got quite a large mod list (or I guess it could be small at 349, depending on who's looking) and I'm trying to find out which of my mods are changing the dialogues to make me seem like a whore. I've disabled a number of them but haven't found the one yet. I'd like to find and disable whichever one is bringing about these dialogues. Can anyone clue me in to what it might be? Here are a few lines that come up: 

"I thought the dragonborn is supposed to be a role model."

"How many men have you slept with?"

"Ah, you're the one everyone's been talking about."

"How could a whore like you be dragonborn? What nonsense!" 

"I heard you stretch your legs for every man that comes by!"

Several months ago :classic_wacko: there were some posts somewhere here on LL by someone who had added a dildo to a saddle so that just riding along would be more ... pleasurable. :classic_biggrin: Whoever it was posted a vague description on how he had done it but then cited several problems with it. I thought I was following whatever thread it was but I can't find it now.

I have a mod that overhauls Shadowmere, which I have slightly modified to make Shadowmere truly deep black instead of muddy dark brown.

(NOTE: this video was made before I changed his color to deep black- it was watching this video that made me notice that he was still brownish despite the mod's statement that they had made him black.)

Does anyone know if whoever posted the dildo-equipped saddle has succeeded in finding a way to attach the dildo to it that "just works™" without issues? I just need a tutorial, a guide so I can add a saddle dildo to this mod's Shadowmere.

Now that I've finally found a horse I actually want to ride, I simply must enhance his saddle. :classic_tongue:

Greetings I'm looking for something similar to Esdeath Cap/ Hat from Akame ga kill, I have the outfit but I can't seem to find any hats similar to this. All I could find were black hats of this type but none of them were white. There is a hat similar / almost the same as the one I have in mind but that one is made for LE version only. (It's name is "BDO Epheria Marine Sailor")

Does anyne know of something pretty please? Thank you for your time.
489830_20201203135150_1.thumb.png.e72ce6f5c84496a12fae3a4bf6058ecd.png

ArtStation - Esdeath - Akame ga Kill!, Mirco Cabbia (Sciamano240)

I am looking for a Mod I had back around April of this year. I tested a bunch of LL mods on my SE game that involved Devious Devices. There was this one mod I had where when walking around the world or going to a dungeon with a Follower, they would occasionally find a Devious Device and either put it on my character or on themselves saying something like "Hey I found this I think it would look good on you" and then you get to reply with either demanding they take it off of you or accepting it... there were a few options of dialog. Anyways I was wondering what that Mod was. I can only remember a few Mods I had at the time:

Sexlab Framwork

Sexlab Arousal

Sexlab Solutions

Amourous Adventures

Devious Devices

Sexlab Defeat

Devious Captures

Devious Helpless

Devious Helpers

Devious Enslaved

I may have had a few others at the time as well but I was just trying to find out what that one mod was called, if someone knows, please let me know.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, OverseerPrimeXF said:

он имеет ввиду что у него вместо анимаций только черный экран и описание сцены

у меня такого не было,я не помню есть ли амороус адвентурес мсм.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Well, in the dialogues, when the npc accepts the advance of the PC, after there is the fade in black then a text which describes the scene in a rectangle.

download the version of AA here on LL and use it to supplant the one in your load order.  If you only have a fade to black story pop-up box then there are 2 possible things I'd suspect happening.  1st I'd suspect that you're using a "clean" version of AA;  Note there are several version of the mod.  2nd possibility is that AA isn't hooking into SL and your stuff is broken

1 hour ago, MoonSpot said:

download the version of AA here on LL and use it to supplant the one in your load order.  If you only have a fade to black story pop-up box then there are 2 possible things I'd suspect happening.  1st I'd suspect that you're using a "clean" version of AA;  Note there are several version of the mod.  2nd possibility is that AA isn't hooking into SL and your stuff is broken

Well, I have my own version of Amourus Adventure in French since I'm French and that of Loverslab.
And in order of overwriting, the proper French version overwrites that of LL.

34 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Well, I have my own version of Amourus Adventure in French since I'm French and that of Loverslab.
And in order of overwriting, the proper French version overwrites that of LL.

I'd ask where you're getting the translated version if they have a translated version for SL, OSex, FlowerGirls or if its just the "clean" version.

Did you try the AA-SL version here in game?  Did it work properly aside from the language?

11 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

I'd ask where you're getting the translated version if they have a translated version for SL, OSex, FlowerGirls or if its just the "clean" version.

Did you try the AA-SL version here in game?  Did it work properly aside from the language?

https://www.confrerie-des-traducteurs.fr/skyrim/mods/2315/guildes_et_quetes/aventures_amoureuses

OSA and OSEX, I don't have them anymore. Too little animation, and no orgasm animation.