About This File
This is a reupload with permission. The original author is my friend ybsj520. Here is the original link: http://www.skycitizen.net/post/66517
Ever think that high heels should have their own "click" sound? Now, the dream comes true!
This modder resource let high heels have standalone sound without replacing any vanilla sound files. Sound variants including different surfaces and movements. For now, there is only sounds for pumps.
From now on, I take care of the updates.
And of course any high heels mod.
Reassign the foot step set(in AA) of the high heels to "AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet". The esp you modified will make "Heels Sound.esm" as master.
If you are using TESVEdit, you have to right click the esp to add "Heels Sound.esm" as master, first.
- Open TESVEdit, right click and select none.
- Check Heels Sound.esm and the esp you want to modify.
- Right click the esp and select Add Masters.
- Check Heels Sound.esm and click OK.
- Expand Heels Sound.esm and expand Footstep Set.
- Copy FormID of AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet.
- Now expand Armor Addon branch of esp.
- Select the high heels you want to modify. You can see the reference tab at bottom for help. Browse to SNDD – Footstep Sound.
- Paste the FormID to this column.
- Repeat again with every heels.
- Close TESVEdit and click OK with esp checked.
What's New in Version 1.5 SSE
- 1.5 SSE - for Skyrim Special Edition. Credit to scipher99.
- 1.5 -
- Replaced stonesolid, gravel, wood with new sounds.
- Added new sound set for snow surface.
- Tweaked some settings.
- 1.4 - Removed HHS requirement for compatibility with NIO Heels.