What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

20 hours ago, 5kyblu said:

Sorry to necro an old thread, but could you reupload this? the link is dead

It seems to be working for me - just downloaded it and added to my Skyrim.  I have had other issues off and on with mediafire last yr or so, so maybe just a temporary issue for you.

On 7/18/2020 at 1:02 PM, crayons098 said:

Anyone knows if there's a mod where an Npc affected with Arousal would join the PC and another NPC already engaged in sex into a threesome? I have Eager NPCs but I don't think it has that option.

I remember that I saw something like this. +1 Searching

2 hours ago, deskchairlamnp said:

Is there a normal map set for fairskin textures with a little muscle (like fitness body) ? Can't seem to find anything for SE

I've learned recently that if it's just a normal map, you can still use the original Oldrim version (assuming the texture still matches the body UVs, which is the case for CBBE).

I think you can compress it with something like the Cathedral Asset Optimizer, but I think it works even if it's in the old format (most oldrim normal maps, it turns out, just use uncompressed dds format. SSE uses BC7 dds compression, which is apparently really good, but using uncompressed still works. 99% sure anyway). 

13 hours ago, Loki-1 said:

BBLS is top tier, for sure.

The author has said that his mod will break, if you use it with LOOT or merge it. Both of which are just silly reasons to have your mod break.
Then there's lots of incompatabilities with mods like Realistic Water 2 and probably a lot of other mods that use the same cells.

What I wanna say is that OP should really go through the posts and incompatabilities if they want to install that mod.

Instead I present the Hearthfire Dungeon Addon, which adds to the basements in Hearthfire homes. The page says that it's not compatible with SE, but either it is, or there is a version that works with it. Either way, I've got it working in my SSE install.

8 hours ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

The author has said that his mod will break, if you use it with LOOT or merge it. Both of which are just silly reasons to have your mod break.
Then there's lots of incompatabilities with mods like Realistic Water 2 and probably a lot of other mods that use the same cells.

What I wanna say is that OP should really go through the posts and incompatabilities if they want to install that mod.

Instead I present the Hearthfire Dungeon Addon, which adds to the basements in Hearthfire homes. The page says that it's not compatible with SE, but either it is, or there is a version that works with it. Either way, I've got it working in my SSE install.

How the hell did you do that?

I've had BBLS installed on every character for 3 years (probably 100) and I do everything wrong, install and uninstall mods willy nilly, use LOOT, not use LOOT, and I've never managed to break BBLS so I would say it's about as foolproof as any mod out there. 

Leveler's Tower has a secret dungeon, you have to find the secret entrance. It's a huge home too. 

There is a valley + player home that has a torture dungeon. I uninstalled it a long time ago because the dungeon part was very buggy and I don't remember what it was called. -fake edit- found it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6166

Not what you asked for but you might like it:

Can't really recommend any as I never used them, but to name a few for inspiration..

Evil Lair of Hydra - even though I never liked the design of the place, it has some nice ideas and features, it has been converted to SSE, but the site where it's available is forbidden here

The Kinky Princess - a kinky tavern usable as a player home

Karlov Manor - baroque styled vampire home, has torture room

Slavers Retreat - purely BDSM styled home

Just now, lagbar said:

Looking for animations similar to the magick and levitate in anubs animation pack

Billyy has some but other than a couple of magic dildo ones for FF the only ones I can think of are Dragon Priest animations.

Please, help a girl out. I tried so hard to search and I am still lost.

I am looking for a player home for skyrim special edition that is located in the very tallest/highest place of the whole Tamriel and/or for a parallel universe dimension place in which I can just admire nebula stars and nothing else. Well, I'd still like to have a shower and a bed for my..."time" and pictures I guess. 

I tried looking but every home so far that I could possibly find is located in under the bridge in Solitude, or in rocks/caves/boats/forests/mountains and they don't look so good or some castles are looking weird. I really liked the Eagle's Nest home and I am liking the Ebongrove, good places, I also am thinking of trying the Riverwood Keep, but I want something more "cosmic". I don't mind even if it is something like gomaperoland with the nice places and all that to visit, but I want something more vanilla either top of the world or in a universe-esque place. 

Please, help me out, anyone who knows about homes better than I do or I can find on nexus. Thank you in advance!! 

many adult lal modules have not been ported.
captured princess from DCL is still there, immerslave works as is, however it uses some assets that would cause me not to  want to use it, it uses the skinny horker from lal and renames it to slaver's ship instead of having its own made from its original author.

I think a few ports have made it, hadnt used any of them.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:41 PM, SammiB said:

Does anyone know if Untamed has been ported to Special Edition or if it's being worked on?

darkconsole, the author of Untamed, is working on a sequel for SE (Untamed 2) which also will act as an overhaul of the mod. I know it's being worked on, but the last progress update on the mod author's Patreon was back in January, so I don't have any idea how progress is going. 

As for SE ports of the original, I've heard differing accounts. Some say self-porting works, others say it doesn't. I've tried multiple times to port it to SE but it always breaks somehow, usually in getting your pack members to follow you. darkconsole says something about the current version isn't compatible with SE and that's why the follow function breaks after you get an animal in your pack.

This kind of sucks, as Untamed was pretty integral to a couple characters of mine (one was a druid who traveled with a pack of animals, the other was a follower of Mephala who allowed spiders to breed her for her brood), and the lack of viable alternatives to Untamed is irritating. I tried SexLab Beastess, but it did wasn't the same. 

There was a mod before I don't know, I think it was Watching the roads or something like that, maybe it was for oldrim, not sure. It put random guards on the roads that would "inspect" your inventory "searching" for "contraband items" khm... if you know what I mean and then they would randomly proceed to assault you sexually, I don't know if there were animations for it but text related to groping definetely. Don't know these for sure though I only played with it for like 2 hrs cuz it didn't appeal to me as much since I also used DD at the time and I was already hindered by those "peculiar contraband items".