What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

sorry for late reply, for some reason I was not notified about any replies to this post.

Will check the links now.

EDIT:

I checked this mod: BI Phenotypes as you mentioned, Seijin8 and it seems to have the exact textures I was wondering about.

Not sure if there is a SSE version, will post if I find.

Thanks tho :)

On 7/7/2020 at 11:10 AM, Mez558 said:

They look like have been based on some of BetterBecause's textures, not sure why I am being so coy there, they clearly are based on BB's textures.

It maybe that the original creator asked Leyenda to remove them from the pack hence they were not in later versions.

[EDIT]

Totally miss-read your post..

It's early, sort of. You already have the pack, I see.

Check the Nexus for BetterBecause

I don't know if there are SSE versions of their textures but I don't think it's that hard to make them compatible yourself.

Checked BetterBecause and the only mod that somehow seemed similar was Body Imperfect, however there is no port done yet (or at least no luck from my side of search.

Might try porting it, if it requires only the basic work with BAE, CAO or/and Nif optimizer..

Thanks for the heads-up tho :)

I know this has probably been asked to exhaustion, but does anyone have a copy of the Captured Dreams Shop SE mod? I dont plan to sell, modify or otherwise give it out to others, its just for personal use.

Again, sorry for bothering you all, and thanks in advance

On 7/9/2020 at 1:27 AM, hellwolf95 said:

just using a separate thread to keep down post on here Vanilla Armour split up just wanting to get a update or a new mod that breaks up vanilla armours into more pieces. 

There is guy who port his LE version mod to SE, it's fine piece of mod, but since it's oldrim port it's supports only legacy cbbe that comes with it. Hope he will finish this soon.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34378

On 09.07.2020 at 21:53, DremoraDream said:

Просто название, я пытался работать вместе с FNIS, но не повезло. Это все еще активная, но нишевая тема.
Тем не менее, я хочу следить за обновлениями движка Nemesis Ultimate Behavior. Где я могу это сделать? Есть ли изменения на главном сайте? (GitHub)

create it yourself.

For what my search has brought me into, SG Female Textures Renewal changes all the female across skyrim, improving the overall NPC appearance. Is there a male counterpart for such a feat? I want to make sure to inform beforefront that i know that WICO and Total Character Makeover do affect males; altho one has to agree with me that the SG Female Textures have a different flavor regarding quality, at least considering the screen shots of all these mods.

3 hours ago, guest008 said:

For what my search has brought me into, SG Female Textures Renewal changes all the female across skyrim, improving the overall NPC appearance. Is there a male counterpart for such a feat? I want to make sure to inform beforefront that i know that WICO and Total Character Makeover do affect males; altho one has to agree with me that the SG Female Textures have a different flavor regarding quality, at least considering the screen shots of all these mods.

Unless I didn't understand your question, that's a really weird way to ask if there are male skin replacers. If that was your question then  yes, of course there are mods that replace the skin textures for male actors... with varying degrees of quality and different styles and author choices. You have to take into account that these textures must be compatible with mods such as SAM or SOS, otherwise you'll have a loin cloth instead of a penis in these actors. There is "Tempered skin for males" and "Vitruvia" in the Nexus, both have a SOS compatible version (I've used the first with SOS full, the second mentions it's compatible with SOS light, but I haven't tested it). And I think there are other texture replacers in other websites, like vectorplexus (the SAM website), so you could check there for more if the things available in the Nexus aren't enough for you.

12 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Do you know Bodyslide exists, right?

no idea... i just bought the game recently...

and every mod i saw (and download) was for a very giant body type...

and other thing, the mods for UPN can be changed to work fine with CBBE? i dont like the UPN body...

Well, you have a lot to catch up and learn then.

There are some videos about it (there is a famous one by Gopher, find it on youtube), the mod itself (more like a tool really) is in the Nexus. Aaaand I'm pretty sure bodyslide is a word you've seen a couple of times if you were searching for armors.

Edit: I didn't saw this part

8 hours ago, GinVulpes said:

and other thing, the mods for UPN can be changed to work fine with CBBE? i dont like the UPN body...

This is even weirder, how did you get to install UPN... UNP? Most stuff is for CBBE, not UNP. "UNP" like, and pure UNP is old as f dude, even in Skyrim LE there is UUNP which allows you to use whatever UNP-variant in Bodyslide.

I strongly recommend to check Bodyslide, it's only purpose is avoid the "I don't like this body or outfit shape", because as I said it's used to manage body presets (which define the shape of the female body) and adjust outfits so they fit whatever preset you're using.