What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

51 minutes ago, Mindgames265 said:

Anybody by chance know what armors were used to make this? Cause I could swear that them helm and gauntlets came from a full plate set not a bikini set.

Why not ask the person who published the screenshot on nexus (image url giveaway)? I realise these "people" can be utter ***** but it might be worth a try.

Is there a mod that gives more Civil War themed tattoos to slave tats? I remember there was a small plugin on the slave tats page, but that only gives a face tattoo, whereas I'm looking for "Stormcloak Cock Only" and "Legion's Personal Fucktoy" stuff on the body.

(I also could be stupid, and have downloaded the wrong plugin, please let me know if that's the case)

Also, is there a way to get more Override Layers on the face? Like, makeup uses a few, and many NPCs don't have room for slave tatts on the face anymore.

6 minutes ago, Eladano said:

Is there a mod that gives more Civil War themed tattoos to slave tats? I remember there was a small plugin on the slave tats page, but that only gives a face tattoo, whereas I'm looking for "Stormcloak Cock Only" and "Legion's Personal Fucktoy" stuff on the body.

(I also could be stupid, and have downloaded the wrong plugin, please let me know if that's the case)

Also, is there a way to get more Override Layers on the face? Like, makeup uses a few, and many NPCs don't have room for slave tatts on the face anymore.

\SKSE\Plugins\skee64_custom.ini <--- use this custom filename so it doesn't get overwritten when you update racemenu

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]  <--- Increase this value, 14+ if you use slavetats
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

Hi. So far, If I am using the racemenu and the gomapero poses, I can take some nice pictures. Thing is, it is TIRING to keep opening the console, showracemenu my way through expressions on racemenu and try to change expression, save, return to character, take pic, repeat the process. 

I saw a cute pic that has a character with her tongue out and I remembered someone in the past, telling me about the Oldrim that you can use a program with some keyboard buttons to change animations instantly. - not sure if this is gonna work fine with my controller, but at least the kb seems like it works on racemenu with controller on, just not the mouse, so, I am asking, is anyone here knows about this magical mod stuff?

I tried searching, no luck, I type in google "female facial animations/expressions" I don't get what I want, only improvements to replace current facial animations, I only want a simple mod that can change the mood of my character or let me edit it fast on the fly with a pseudo-racemenu so I can take pics faster and easier. 

This is the example I was talking about. - Also, any way I can use my controller PS4 in a way that I can take a pic like that, too? You know, tilting the camera I mean. 

Spoiler

EVO7y8jU8AE88cE.thumb.jpg.a838bfdd3cfbb70f973d39e78b3bad68.jpg

3 hours ago, Mindgames265 said:

Anybody by chance know what armors were used to make this? Cause I could swear that them helm and gauntlets came from a full plate set not a bikini set.38681-1595755538-268373165.png

It's possible that the set comes with the bikini as well as a full plate version, but based on the matching filigree on the bikini and armor pieces, I'm going to guess it very much comes from the same set. I'm looking for it, and I've put a post of it on my Discord to see if anyone recognizes it. Will update if I find it. ^-^

perhaps obsession is an excessive term for it but would it be of interest to the community or has something like it already been done? player or NPC sexual arousal relief that suffers less satisfaction with just sex with anyone while having much more satisfaction with some specific NPC's. bassically couples only prefering eachother, spouses primarily enjoying only their spouse, a slave only enjoying her masters cock or that master primarily enjoying her over all the others he owns.

Perhaps it could go vice versa aswell, being that a character might get rapidly bored with the same partner and so gains less and less because they're unimpressed with the same partner. i dont have moding skill, the only skills i've been developing are modeling and im an artist so anything along the lines of code will thoroughly be out of my grasp for the time being. if anyone is interested in this idea pass it on.

5 minutes ago, IL'INarrai said:

perhaps obsession is an excessive term for it but would it be of interest to the community or has something like it already been done? player or NPC sexual arousal relief that suffers less satisfaction with just sex with anyone while having much more satisfaction with some specific NPC's. bassically couples only prefering eachother, spouses primarily enjoying only their spouse, a slave only enjoying her masters cock or that master primarily enjoying her over all the others he owns.

Perhaps it could go vice versa aswell, being that a character might get rapidly bored with the same partner and so gains less and less because they're unimpressed with the same partner. i dont have moding skill, the only skills i've been developing are modeling and im an artist so anything along the lines of code will thoroughly be out of my grasp for the time being. if anyone is interested in this idea pass it on.

This is a good idea and I'm pretty sure someone (smarter than me) could make it happen. All of the NPCs in the game have specific relationships with one another, as well as a relationship rank with the player, so I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult. Although, I'm almost certain that SL Aroused defaults arousal to 0 on orgasm, but SL Adventures I think subverts that somehow with a sexual addiction stat. That being said, things like slave-master relationships may be more difficult and keeping track of which NPCs have had sex with each other for the "boredom" feature would be a giant pain in the butt I would think. I know this isn't helpful since you aren't planning on making it, just saying so you know.

6 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Why not ask the person who published the screenshot on nexus (image url giveaway)? I realise these "people" can be utter ***** but it might be worth a try.

Mostly because they guy stopped responding to questions once they got to this armor out of the ones he posted.

1 hour ago, NekoStar said:

someone have TKAA for SE to download? the link on nexus was removed, and i wanted to use the mod to the kids looks pretty (was my favorite mod to overhaul childrens)

Freely available on TtR's discord.

Hey guys, long time lurker around here. I am looking for a mod that used to be on Nexus, but some time within the last year was deleted. It was called Realistic SMP and, as far as I can tell, was basically just a very well done XML for SMP breast physics/collision. All the googling in the world hasn't lead me to a good replacement so I figured I would try making my own topic. Thanks in advance!

18 hours ago, hexiest said:

It's possible that the set comes with the bikini as well as a full plate version, but based on the matching filigree on the bikini and armor pieces, I'm going to guess it very much comes from the same set. I'm looking for it, and I've put a post of it on my Discord to see if anyone recognizes it. Will update if I find it. ^-^

Thank you for your help.