What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, hashigicc9 said:

Hi, looking for this mod for Special Edition. 

I only know it is from someone on twitter named rosalie or something but they don't say the armor or the eye color where they are from. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hide contents

Edd7OBbXYAEQMDN.png.a670fb7277e9458d38a2aacb8f88a7d1.png

Hide contents

Edd7POoWoAMYgk7.thumb.png.9f33c884b24cfd060cd0ca6dd17d3ddf.png

Hide contents

Edd7KkRWkAI436P.thumb.png.6941ee89eb2a3b4aae5bbde380fff699.png

The outfit looks like a Mash up.

A lot of Screen Archers will do that to create a more unique look. The hood/cloak looks familiar but I can't really place any of it but I can check Eskyrim for short dresses, at least.

The eyes look like they are from Mikan or LoksEyes

Those links are LE versions, there is an SE version for Mikan Eyes but can't see one for Loks. However SE has no shortage of Eye mods on the Nexus so you're probably gonna just need to take a look at some of the images

Spoiler

20200722134507_1.jpg.6bfa429e376179122a1c833a32205b2d.jpg

20200722135125_1.jpg.6cac44a1d11f80fb006818dc9f2798e0.jpg

8 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Yep, that's the right pack. Just keep in mind that this one doesn't contain SE files.

Figured. I installed it like an idiot. Went to the game, I could see the files and the textures and some of the armors DID had working physics, but I had a black/green square below my feet, the hair stuck in an endless stretching mode and the game froze completely, leaving me to hard restart my computer but thankfully just managed to hit restart on the windows button and I cancelled it from there and closed the game, so annoying. I don't know what to do. 

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

In this case, just run the BS files through NIF Optimizer.

I don't even remember if I have that still....I am lost on this. I managed to find the files I wanted and put them in a folder in the desktop, I wonder if I can run only those through nif optimizer. 

I found nif optimizer, but I don't remember anything at all how to use and with which nif files....they are SO many! 

Can you please tell me which ones exactly to optimize? How am I going to do it? Extract the WHOLE zip folder and do them all step by step? I am going to get lost.

Okay, EDIT 3 : I downloaded nif optimizer, I extracted everything in one folder, I threw nif optimizer inside, I scan for textures it found 1305 files without errors, now I clicked the SSE focus and then I clicked the optimize button and I think it does it....is that it? Then, I can make them back to zip and install to MO2? If that's the case then that's super easy.

21 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Yep. That's the whole magic.

That was EXTREMELY easy and simple! I thought it wanted me to put each file one by one by one...............I did it out of luck and by reading the options in the program, had no idea they made it so easy nowadays! Thank you, Cute Vampire Queen! Here are my proof of my post-magic adventures!

Spoiler

20200722191427_1.jpg.2a0592c9270580eea190ddb6db552366.jpg

Spoiler

20200722191417_1.jpg.7c6f80479e883f97d8daf9a6e64b5854.jpg

Bonus : Even Serana is a happy thing! 

Spoiler

20200722191336_1.jpg.7e140258dcb2fd2b038ddd815b46a03c.jpg

9 hours ago, Mister X said:

You simply could build it yourself, I'd say ;)

Then use this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316 to convert the mod. No need for anything else, afaik.

After a couple hours of troubleshooting (Stupid hand mesh wouldn't adjust with weight and the the bikini curiass tentacles got cut off after adding bhunp breast bones to the outfit.) I got it to work no problem! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Improved Camera, the reverse engineering build of Oldrim Enhanced Camera.

I always liked the SKSE version more than an .esp version, simply because I personally have the feeling that it's faster and more robust.

The only downside I could find was the slight incompatibility with Estrus Self, as it always switches to first person and is bugged until you jump after the animation ends. Maybe when 1.5 is out of beta, it will work better.

20 hours ago, Doc_Ctdm said:

Just to clarify, you're talking specifically about the Budoka Goddess outfit?

I meant the whole list in general sir, but yes I got favorites, like Dem Collection, LH jewelry Collection or GomaPeroPero Mini bikini set ^^

I concur! I could even see this working for a ghost or daedra-esque follower you have that can take possession on an NPC, maybe something like the effect from Boethia's quest. Complete with voice pack and mannerisms! Or hell, make a "soulstone" that you can customize said-follower via.

7 hours ago, taramija said:

I meant the whole list in general sir, but yes I got favorites, like Dem Collection, LH jewelry Collection or GomaPeroPero Mini bikini set ^^

Half of the list is already converted to CBBE SE, it's just not exactly out in the open. Most of the outfits are converted by Rektas and available through their site or discord. I plan to make a list with links eventually, but I sadly have no time atm and I have to make sure I don't link directly anything that is exclusive to discord. I'll post it here when I have it done.

afaik, BOSSE will apply them to at least some NPCS. 

ermm... maybe. I'll check next time I load the game. I know for certain it applies them to my female player, she has them right now, and it has settings for doing it for NPCs, I just haven't fiddled with that part of it.