What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

6 hours ago, fribble3 said:

What are the best mods right now for influencing NPC x NPC sex?

I would personally recommend Scent of Sex SE. It's a bit complicated, but there's really no end to what you can do with it. I remember at one point setting up a rule so that only people who were dating or married would sleep together if aroused and indoors, and laughed my ass off at Olfina and Jon sneaking off for a quickie while she was supposed to be working.

1 hour ago, Laakeri said:

Is there mod for SL that just keeps playing different animations until i choose to exit the scene?

As far as I know there is no way to get it to continuously auto play animations but I could be wrong. There is a setting in SL that makes it so you can have it no longer auto progress through stages of a scene, I think it's called "auto progress scenes" or similar and you just have to uncheck the box. If you know the hotkeys to change the scene you're in, I think default is '(9' & ')0', you can progress through the current animation manually with space bar and then push one of those keys to select a new animation set before you end the current one. It's not very immersive because you have to choose the animation set you want from a menu but it works. ^-^

6 hours ago, fribble3 said:

What are the best mods right now for influencing NPC x NPC sex?

That depends on your preference of how NPCs interact with one another. I'll just list a few I know of;

If you want utter chaos where sex is just happening all around you all the time - Random Sex

If you want an extremely simple & easy to set up system based entirely on arousal levels - Arousal Based Match Maker

If you want NPCs to try to initiate each other based on pre-set parameters/preferences with dialogue text and possible refusals- SexLab SexLife

If you want total control over what parameters are in place for sex to occur between NPCs using rules you create yourself - Scent of Sex 

If you want NPCs to simply rape you/eachother (proximity rape chance with parameters you set) - SexLab Adventures 

Those are the ones I've tried. IMO Scent of Sex is the best but is complicated and feels like micro-managing while you set it up, but once it's done it's done unless you want to add more rules later if something isn't working as expected. Second up is SexLab SexLife, it does a decent job at simulating realism somewhat with little work on the user's part. :)

Aside from the somewhat abandoned Femboy Race mod, are there any femboy or androgynous male followers for Skyrim SE or Oldrim that I can convert? It's been a bit difficult to find any since any time you search for 'male' you also get all search results (elsewhere, like on the Nexus) for 'female' which is literally everything.

DISCLAIMER: I am an idiot and have mainly learn by doing rather than reading guides and such other nonsense.

I'm going to assume this is the same body as the one you're using (CBBE, UUNP, etc.), but the pictures make it hard to tell. If that's the case I think they may just be using different normal maps. If not, some subtle use of the genital sliders in RaceMenu can also help with the angles.

13 hours ago, Futanari Fanatic said:

Aside from the somewhat abandoned Femboy Race mod, are there any femboy or androgynous male followers for Skyrim SE or Oldrim that I can convert? It's been a bit difficult to find any since any time you search for 'male' you also get all search results (elsewhere, like on the Nexus) for 'female' which is literally everything.

I took a quick look at the nexus to see what I could find and this seems like it could be helpful for you; it's a CBBE bodyslide file with a recommended skin texture to make female bodies andro. Mix that with changing females genders to male and using something to add peens to them and you could have all females be andro femboys if you wanted. Also, if you don't want to make everyone andro you could just download some female followers that you like the faces of and replace their body&skin files with these. 

If you choose to utilize the body for some followers, there are lots of great androgynous (in the facial appearance) female ones. Some suggestions for generally andro looking followers, male & female;

- Sifre & Sifar

- Marjery

- Soletta

- Terremia

- Sinead

- Real Warrior Woman

- Mizuho

- Hubert Ferrier

- Mion

- RB Standalone Followers 

Hope this helps :)

9 hours ago, HISTeu said:

Is there any Bowknot or Bowtie mod.

Like the Bowknots that are located at the hip? 

If you mean the sort of bows that sit on the hips like for females wearing string bikinis, the 2B Wedding Outfit has HDT-SMP enabled hip bows that can be used separately from the rest of the outfit. I use them all the time! :)

If you meant something else you may need to be more specific. ^-^

9 hours ago, HISTeu said:

Is there any Bowknot or Bowtie mod.

Like the Bowknots that are located at the hip? 

I realize I am in no way being helpful, but seeing this made me realize how much I need a suit, tophat, and cane in my game. Gonna beat people down in the most dapper way possible.

1 hour ago, hexiest said:

If you mean the sort of bows that sit on the hips like for females wearing string bikinis, the 2B Wedding Outfit has HDT-SMP enabled hip bows that can be used separately from the rest of the outfit. I use them all the time! :)

If you meant something else you may need to be more specific. ^-^

Thank you!

They are pretty cool, although I would love different colors too! And you know these Bowknots out of Rope.

But those of the 2B wedding dress are pretty spot on!

On 7/26/2020 at 12:12 PM, Laakeri said:

Is there mod for SL that just keeps playing different animations until i choose to exit the scene?

Just in case you don't know this, you can disable automatic Stage advance and then cycle through animations using the "Change Animation" hotkey (check the MCM to see which key that is in your game- it's "o" in my game but I don't remember if that's the default or not.) In this way you can have any scene or animation playing as long as you like- for hours, even. Then, when you've had enough, just hit your "End" key to exit the scene.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:55 PM, hashigicc9 said:

Please, help a girl out. I tried so hard to search and I am still lost.

I am looking for a player home for skyrim special edition that is located in the very tallest/highest place of the whole Tamriel and/or for a parallel universe dimension place in which I can just admire nebula stars and nothing else. Well, I'd still like to have a shower and a bed for my..."time" and pictures I guess. 

I tried looking but every home so far that I could possibly find is located in under the bridge in Solitude, or in rocks/caves/boats/forests/mountains and they don't look so good or some castles are looking weird. I really liked the Eagle's Nest home and I am liking the Ebongrove, good places, I also am thinking of trying the Riverwood Keep, but I want something more "cosmic". I don't mind even if it is something like gomaperoland with the nice places and all that to visit, but I want something more vanilla either top of the world or in a universe-esque place. 

Please, help me out, anyone who knows about homes better than I do or I can find on nexus. Thank you in advance!! 

Not sure that these will work for you, but are the nearest that i know to what you are saying

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/436?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34669

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23845

3 hours ago, Alfredo24 said:

You are the true Godsend of the universe.

When God/Chaos/Something were creating the world, you were the first to walk among men. 

I love you, thank you. 

Hello all!

As the topic said, I had played with SL Survival before and it is a great mod. However, it seems more fit for femal as it came with load of other stuff but now I'm playing as male with pahe to go around and catch em all. Therefore, the addition of the inequility buff/debuff would be nice but I can't seems to find one yet. Any suggestion?

Is there simple prostitution mod for SL SE that lets me ask sex from NPCs without any PC prostitution dialogue? TDF Prostitution does (if you disable player prostitution) this, but there's no 100% success chance on NPCs wearing wench outfit and it feels off to randomly get rejected by prostitute NPC.