6 hours ago, TTRJN said:

Well first of all, I feel sorry for your friend, shit happens.

Second and upmost. How is this related to the matter at hand: modding? How is this even remotely similar? Stealing art is bad, I agree... But keeping people away from downloading mod by erecting paywall? Just who the author of the mod think he/she is?

I have an idea: if mod author want to be paid for work, let him/her name the total price that he/she think that work is worth. Say, $30. If $30 are paid, mod is becoming free to download and redistributed to _anyone_ no matter if it's backer or random gamer. Win-win. Author takes money, "pirates" just have to wait for mod to be paid for.

Anyway, enough derailing. Let's stop this off-topic and start talking about HDT SMP.

I have an idea. If mod authors want to be paid for their own work. They should.... Have a donation button. =P I mean it just seems more logical. People keep forgetting modding is taking another companies resources and building off of them. 

1 hour ago, Barragan said:

I wonder if source code for HDT-SMP for Skyrim [2011] will be opened too?!

Or just Skyrim SE...

I wish the development of Skyrim Legendary Edition plugin will be continued too.

I don't think that it makes sense to switch to SMP for oldrim. You will have to start from scratch while everything is already availible for HDT-PE. 

23 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Interesting.

What I can't get my head around is what is the difference between SMP and HDT in terms of what they actually do in the game.

For end user there are no difference.

The only trouble that present in current Skyrim community, is that there are no package for SMP such as All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy, that include all options and variants to suit everybody's tastes.

10 minutes ago, Slashz said:

That is not true there is a package from the chinese forums, a guy made have a full body that uses SMP physics i have in my package in my signature, i will continue to use with XML because it the most body with physics features out there, until someone else comes with a better option there is no other options out there :)

If you want to support skyrim modding and the future of modding elder scrolls games in general ignore this money grabbing copyright thief on the chinese forums

8 hours ago, Slashz said:

That is not true there is a package from the chinese forums, a guy made have a full body that uses SMP physics i have in my package in my signature, i will continue to use with XML because it the most body with physics features out there, until someone else comes with a better option there is no other options out there :)

It's not quite true again, it's not a full-fledged all-in-one assembly, it's just an adaptation of one form of the body without bs sliders (sliders need to be bought separately), with problems of gaps in the feet and hands in some animations. I redesigned such a body, I adhered the sliders, but I could not get rid of some problems. I posted these modifications here and they were deleted because of copyright and official body policies for SSE.
I hope when @Tooneyman23 and @Shiva182 finish the reincarnation of the UNP body all will receive a full-fledged All-in-One package. Or at least the most close to this as far as the ideology and logic of the physics of SMP allows.

By the way, an all-in-one package can be collected right now for the cbbe special body (or uunp special but this is not an official body for sse). But who will deal with such a time-consuming affair? 

It's just a thought out loud ?

14 minutes ago, Slashz said:

actually it got body sliders to control everything even the pussy shape i have the chinese modder tutorial video but the problem is it the preview doesn't show up in the new bodyslide for some reason i have the files and even put the files up for everyone to figure it out :)

Oh, then I'm sorry. I should not have confused readers, and I compromised you. My apologies. ?

24 minutes ago, Slashz said:

what money grabbing thief? :D he's doing it for free??

How about you and those other "Full AIO SMP Body" dumbasses stop to redistribute complete installations of XPMSE/XPMSSE with animations and scripts, which I disallow on my page to be redistributed anyway and you just distribute the skeleton files you edited which are like 3 to 5 files instead of including also all my edited creature skeletons you did not even touch.

And who people wonder why I think AIO modpacks are stupid, this guy and currently all others that redistribute XPMSE/XPMSSE in their packs, all of them, give you script files from 2 months ago aka scripts from version 4.3x which crashes the game in High Hrothgar, because Bethesda spams OnEquipped events, good job you fools.... That was fixed in XPMSE/XPMSSE 4.40+, 2 weeks before you released your pack the first time and you and others could not even bother to update their shit ass pirate packs. So people if you want an AIO prepare for crashes because if you use one of theirs packs you are more likely investing more time in finding that dumb shit error than installing CBBE SE, installing HDT SMP and find other xmls/configurating SMP xmls yourself.

And something else for those "Full AIO SMP Body" dumbasses, is it so hard to copy paste those 7-8 nodes from the old XPMSE 3.6 skeleton to the new 4.2 one, I do that in like 2 minutes per skeleton. Are you to incompetent to do that? Is that why you can't make JOP compatible version?

1 minute ago, Slashz said:

don't worry there is a new update  and probably he updated the body to the new skeleton but i have to check, and don't forget they don't care about redistributing so they don't care if they make a full pack of full mods in one.

They and you apparently don't care apparently that the games of the people that install your crap crash.... can't even bother to provide the latest versions of the shit they redistribute... fuck me... wants to help the comunity and does that...

What do you need to adapt the body to, you take the 3.6 and 4.2 skeleton and copy the nodes from one to the other... nothing changed that would make you need to reskin anything, do you even know what you are talking about...?

9 minutes ago, Groovtama said:

What do you need to adapt the body to, you take the 3.6 and 4.2 skeleton and copy the nodes from one to the other... nothing changed that would make you need to reskin anything, do you even know what you are talking about...?

Can I get a link to version 3.6? I can not find it anymore .. 

10 minutes ago, Slashz said:

don't worry there is a new update  and probably he updated the body to the new skeleton but i have to check, and don't forget they don't care about redistributing because it meant for their closed community (China) so they don't care if they make a full pack of full mods in one.

plus do you think i will fix the body for him? lol i just edit to my own liking but fixing is gonna go back to him he made the body not me, i picked it as a demo for my XML

Fix the body? Updateing the skeleton files from 3.6 to 4.2 has nothing to do with the body and my script files also not.... You need to change nothing in the body nifs, but who I am talking to...

Ehm closed community china? Where do you think I got a chinese translation from for XPMSE? A lot of chinese and russians just take XPMSE/XPMSSE from Nexus, throw in a translated installer and put it up on their chinese/russians sites, and I don't mind because they keep shit up to date and don't redistrubute 2 months old buggy versions, because they can't be bothered to read the version number. BTW those chinese and russian site is the place I get my translations from... really closed western guy updates his mod with chinese closed comunity secret files...

8 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Can I get a link to version 3.6? I can not find it anymore .. 

For what do you need 3.6, just open the outdated skeleton that is packed with those crap mods that says 3.6 in the XPMSE floatextradata  copy the nodes over and copy the strings over by renaming the nodes to the correct names... is so easy, 7 to 9 times copy-paste...

1 minute ago, Slashz said:

what crash it's working fine with me lol do you think i release something that would crash people, ofc there is crashes related to SMP when you get like 20 naked NPC in one room and such, but when i run my test mostly i had no problems, it's your problem if you updated your game to the latest version tho

Read my stickies on XPMSSE instead of argueing with me, if my mod has bugs or not... crash is related to Bethesda spamming hundreds of OnEquipped events on certain things in the game and XPMSSE is choking the engine to death with running hundred times the same function on a single NPC.

2 minutes ago, Slashz said:

dude i don't care about your mod :D you just jumped out of nowhere calling names just go sit down somewhere 

Apparently you care enough for my mod to redistrubute old versions and fuck up other people's games. Yeah was already pretty clear you don't care a lot about anything, but need to be seen as a help for the community.

A person who blatantly redistributes (or provides such links of) an ACTIVE MODDERS files and pretty much tells him to go stuff it, is not good for any community.  No matter how you look at it.  I personally think that any such person should go have a seat themselves. The person you are howling and wailing at is pretty much telling you how to FIX the @#% you are ripping off from him so as not to harm other peoples experiences.   Sit down and think about that for a second.   Decide on the kind of person you are.   He is HELPING you figure out how to FIX the stuff you are promoting the illegal redistribution of, despite the fact that you have done harm to his efforts.    

FFS

50 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Why has this thread suddenly become infested with dickheads? It used to be people having a laugh and trying to help each other.

I've been seeing this a lot as of late and when fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition came out, you could say it brought out the s.p.e.c.i.a.l in every one.

I really think we should keep the arguments in DMs because newcomers to this thread like me are trying to find progress so when the last couple pages are bickering it makes us not want to read all 80 pages of (potentially) just that. Has a breakthrough been made without going against any mod author's will or copyright or are we still working/waiting on it?

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Why has this thread suddenly become infested with dickheads? It used to be people having a laugh and trying to help each other.

We are laughing and trying to help each other, but at the same time we need to respect the rules the community has created for itself. Why I myself have created another mod completely and keep screwing it up, but improving each time I do it. Good stuff. =P

Every community has it's issues. It's a natural part of the process of any civilized society. Let's just say we're working out our concerns. XD 

I hope everyone gets along still... I want to see more mods and more open source stuff to play with.... Remember modding for artists and programmers are TOYS!!!...

Spoiler

Related image

@Groovtama I'm going to PM you shortly. I've got a question about tail bones involving HDT maybe you can help me with. Thanks for all the support you do for the community and trying keep things up to date. 

And if anyone is interested I'm creating a Hi-poly tail for Khajiits and argonians with HDT support for UNP. I've got the builds so far and there are a lot of polys I'm in the current process now in fixing weights and trying to make them look more smooth in game.