I know how to add hair support (not wigs).

Problem is people like to include virtual head/bodies in wigs, but I have no idea if this will/can work in actual hair meshes (will the geometry attach to the skeleton?).

I guess I need a hairpart for testing.

12 hours ago, Kokan said:

all bodies can work together, I see no reason to insist on one type of body.

what bothers me the most is that all npc get a body that has a player,

i would love to create a mod that will assign everyone different body types, mass, height ...

Well there is a mod called UMATBR (Unique Meshes and Textures By Race) which allows you to give a certain type of body and textures to each race available  here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12786

1 hour ago, Rynnes Master said:

Yep. That's the one. I have downloaded both files offered (because it's unclear whether or not the "main" file has already been fixed or whether the author wants users to d/l both files and fix it themselves by overwriting) but have not installed yet- I'm going to have to check out the xml's and make sure I can revert easily to my UUNP+SOS config  if needed, then try to figure out why the FOMOD includes a skeleton and also cites XPMSSE as a hard requirement. Finally, I'll have to load it up in Bodyslide and make sure it has all the UUNP sliders and that I can build it to my custom UUNP preset.

Then I'll try it. :classic_tongue:

hi.

I  have a  few questions if anyone can help.

Recently I tried the  new  CBBE  3BBB from nexus and from here, both provide same result, which is collisions with genitals--->vagina that don't work  properly, vagina only reacts on some animations it opens more on other dont and it  never fully opens like  it did with CBBE SMP (osnius) , I tried to put same values in 3bbb.xml and malegenitals.xml as I had in cbbe.xml  which worked and  in cbbe 3bbb it doesn't, not even close to cbbe smp. So my question is has anyone get it to work as it should I tried both smurfaverage and vectorregular addons of SOS and none of them work. Could anyone check these xmls  or can one provide me  ones that work with SOS and CBBE 3BBB?

here are my files used for cbbe 3bb.

3BBB.xml MaleGenitals.xml

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Yep. That's the one. I have downloaded both files offered (because it's unclear whether or not the "main" file has already been fixed or whether the author wants users to d/l both files and fix it themselves by overwriting) but have not installed yet- I'm going to have to check out the xml's and make sure I can revert easily to my UUNP+SOS config  if needed, then try to figure out why the FOMOD includes a skeleton and also cites XPMSSE as a hard requirement. Finally, I'll have to load it up in Bodyslide and make sure it has all the UUNP sliders and that I can build it to my custom UUNP preset.

I'm just making SMP settings  ?

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I managed to capture this screenshot in the 1/2 second that it flashed on my screen after refreshing the page:

2036701679_LoversLabVideoFormat.png.d893577cf910d673a34602b774e61fa8.png

It may be one of those error messages that probably means something different than what it actually says. I'm going to go Google around and see if I can find out wtf it actually means since there are obviously videos there that you guys can see, and I have up-to-date players for every conceivable video format.

That's really weird that on your end it still gives you that error but when I see that error all i did was refresh the page it worked, and that was all she wrote....

(sorry i've been watching a marathon series of Murder, She wrote ?)

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Especially after everybody sees the new hi-poly UUNP 3bbb body, based on the Baka body I think, full working vagina and anus too...

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Lemme me know how its working for you dear ??

3 hours ago, Kokan said:

I'm just making SMP settings  ?

Your smp settings are like genie in a bottle

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, Kokan said:

install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files , HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.3 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31021?tab=files hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97 and hdtSSEHH_1_5_97 and last install Realistic SMP

hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97 is not needed, it is already included in the v2.3 build. Only hdtSSEHH (HighHeels) can be added if necessary.

12 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97 is not needed, it is already included in the v2.3 build. Only hdtSSEHH (HighHeels) can be added if necessary.

thank you

1 hour ago, Kokan said:

install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files , HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.3 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31021?tab=files hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97 and hdtSSEHH_1_5_97 and last install Realistic SMP

48 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

8 minutes ago, srea said:

you need framework only if you want to use HH. dont need it for smp.

Thank you guys! xD ??

52 minutes ago, srea said:

you need framework only if you want to use HH. dont need it for smp.

You would write it more clearly on the description page, otherwise until the user reads a bunch of comments, this point is not clear (something is combined or not, what must be installed and what is not necessary and under what conditions). And yes, thanks! 

And I have 1000 posts :)

2 hours ago, Kokan said:

can one suggestion about physics? be better this one? i know it looks less attractive than not all people love it too jiggly

Physics now really nice, but i dont like the big boobs/big butt combination... This physics fit for little tits/little butt, what my taste.

You have done a great work tho. ;)