2 hours ago, srea said:

theres 0 changes to how physics behave between hydrogen's smp release and mine, i didnt touch any of that code.

i checked your files are ok, it looks like CBPC is flying out of a combination

edit

CBPC rollback to 1.2.0 version everything works again

3 hours ago, srea said:

Maybe only skinned weapons.

Yes.

And not only this, but NiStringExtraData seems required to be apply via script, which load empty outfit mesh with attached nistringextradata.

Also works in 1stperson. I wonder if 1stperson meshes with HDT-SMP cloth works now too

a lot of this I might try after holidays

19 hours ago, full_inu said:

Hello Gromilla

The time has come, and this weapon mod suddenly got created. Without SMP physics, unfortunately. You said, this will be easy task, so I started process as if I was making regular HDT-PE weapon, with physics activated by the script, but nothing happens. Except... cloth falling trough the ground in SSE, but it have nothing in logs, no errors, nothing, so I can't fix it. 

Edit: fixed

I would love to see this mod. I love such things :) The link does not work, unfortunately.

47 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I would love to see this mod. I love such things :) The link does not work, unfortunately.

Old version was removed because this is old version, full official release in next few days after I tweak few more things.

I will post it here too, due to interest of people to see real HDT-enabled weapon in Skyrim SE.

5 hours ago, full_inu said:

Old version was removed because this is old version, full official release in next few days after I tweak few more things.

I will post it here too, due to interest of people to see real HDT-enabled weapon in Skyrim SE.

Thanks! I don’t like to give compliments, but your work really deserves it. And there are almost no errors in them (there was something but this is insignificant), Oh! I adore Analiss dress :) .. I have a few ideas about this dress and when I am ready I will come to you with long conversations :)

On 12/31/2019 at 2:25 AM, Kokan said:

working...

I don’t want to seem like a snob :confounded:, but this is not work .. this is an exhausted Casper pinned to a stick. I didn’t see how the binding of weapons to the skeleton was implemented (I saw 3 or 4 options and only 2 of them worked in SE), but here you need at least chains and grids of bones, their "generic-constraint" parameters must be correctly entered. Sorry for the criticism. 

like this:

Spoiler

<generic-constraint-default>
<frameInLerp> 
<translationLerp>0.5</translationLerp>
<rotationLerp>0.5</rotationLerp>
</frameInLerp>
<linearLowerLimit z="-2" y="-2" x="-2" />
<linearUpperLimit z="2" y="2" x="2" />
<angularLowerLimit z="-1" y="-1" x="-1" />
<angularUpperLimit z="1" y="1" x="1" />
<linearStiffness z="10" y="10" x="10" />
<angularStiffness z="10" y="10" x="10" />
</generic-constraint-default>

<generic-constraint bodyB="Left1" bodyA="Middle1" />
<generic-constraint bodyB="Middle1" bodyA="Right1" />

Ok. Today is a holiday and I will make a gift (yes, actually it was just to ask :) )
So the first option: 

Spoiler

2B Sword SMP.zip

Don’t pay attention to the lights, I was having fun, tested some ideas ..

Second one:

Dint also has BDO ports of armor with physics for weapons:

[Dint_and_Martin] Senua's EquipmentUUNP HDT v1.3

[Dint] Dark_Knight_BDO v1.5+ HDT Weapons (female)

And the last I forgot where I left in my garbage dump. But there I could not get to work, SMP physics is tied to meshes (shapes, surfaces...) and skeletal parts of the body (bones? nodes?) and not simple physical objects (lantern?) in general in the game. Although now we have an expert ( @srea Thanks so mach!)  in physics frame!! Maybe it will be possible to solve something not as usual through the "anus and the prickly stick" :tired:

There is a way to add physics (SMP) to objects, without tying them with a chain of bones to the skeleton, this will be a new step .. Maybe all the same, the @Shizofwill be able to implement this in the next CBPC. For objects, such detailing of movements is not needed; independence from the skeleton is needed.

I’m done :)

And, sorry, I forgot that I tried to adapt HDT Equipment (and Wearable Lanterns addon for it) for SMP physics. But to hell there. But I almost found a way to do it, and again the "anus" and the "spiky sticks" come into play .. :)
Now that's it :)

Well, and one more gift (I don’t want to advertise too, otherwise they will banned me again)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/85z3ewb403hbg5y/%5BGR%5D-CosioHD_3BBB_-SE_SMP_Extended.7z/file

You can still play with the physics settings (I'm too lazy to change something, I set everything up for myself), I think @Kokan, if interested, can add or fix something (Realistic SMP magic? ;)). Textures only for example, you can use any cbbe with a slightly different vagina (the file for the photo editor will be next to it).

And while I'm waiting for the second pack of KS-SG hairstyles from Dint, I will finish first KS HDT, and a bunch of tails and ears (HDTTails-Wearable). And maybe I can finish the remodeling of the TBD body (3BBB on more accurate boobs, anus, vagina, full physics, if I can i add some new bones - biceps and triceps, but this is not accurate).. 

Happy new plans in new year! ;) 

10 hours ago, full_inu said:

Yes.

And not only this, but NiStringExtraData seems required to be apply via script, which load empty outfit mesh with attached nistringextradata.

Also works in 1stperson. I wonder if 1stperson meshes with HDT-SMP cloth works now too

a lot of this I might try after holidays

Yeah, so SMP 100% doesn't support anything that isn't skinned (there is some code to maybe support it, but hydrogen commented it out, so it's probably broken). The problem with unskinned meshes is SMP's collision code only supports loading a skinned mesh+bone weights and turning it into a collision tree. The commented out code hydrogen wrote pretends an unskinned mesh is a skinned mesh with 1 single bone which is the node location and every vertex is skinned to it weight 1 I think.

Re: needing to load an empty mesh.. Possibly what happens is when you equip outfit with the string data for xml, it scans the NPC for the weapon mesh then, and applies physics, since there's no weapon mesh attach hook, just armor mesh attach.

The attach code also checks for if its the third person skeleton so first person stuff definitely shouldn't work afaik.

5 hours ago, srea said:

The attach code also checks for if its the third person skeleton so first person stuff definitely shouldn't work afaik.

1stperson movement works for me. But only after I equip weapon, save and exit game and start it again. After this I can switch between 1st/3rd person view and physics of the weapon will not get lost, until I unequip it.

btw, weapon mod is out https://www.patreon.com/posts/full-inu-ds-war-32744312

02.jpg.a7c4b3d73d68469c9b5d90605a0d96f0.jpg

4 hours ago, Shoneleven said:

@full_inudo you think a weapon similar to rope or chaint can have physics too?

Like a whip?

It is definitely possible for whip with fixed length, non-stretched. Whips are probably the most requested weapon. I think there was a few mods already, Gromilla shared a whip-like weapon download just a 1 page before.

Though my favourite could easily be threaded cane, where rope (and only rope) will stretch forth and back: https://youtu.be/M8xBhsnJ6BA?t=58
I have no clue how to make this properly, tho

Spoiler

Of course, I have some thoughts, always
This one, being replicated in Skyrim, will be top notch example

9 hours ago, srea said:

Yeah, so SMP 100% doesn't support anything that isn't skinned (there is some code to maybe support it, but hydrogen commented it out, so it's probably broken). The problem with unskinned meshes is SMP's collision code only supports loading a skinned mesh+bone weights and turning it into a collision tree. The commented out code hydrogen wrote pretends an unskinned mesh is a skinned mesh with 1 single bone which is the node location and every vertex is skinned to it weight 1 I think.

Spoiler

As far as I know, there is also vertex-based cloth. 

It is a feature of paid Havok content tools version, which was never leaked.

Take a look at this short demonstration:

This is exactly what used in a lot of modern gamesm like Dark Souls.
In this technique, the bones cloth is skinned to, are doesn't matter.

@sreacan you modify hdtsmp to create a papyrus event when a collision is detected.

1=what i want is create a sound play event based on how penis is interacting with vagina(thursting), currunly sexlab keep playing voice effect at constant rate and dont sync with act,  it will be very immersive to play sound based on collision,

2=also it can be used to vibrate gamepad

3=can we zoom in/out & shake camera when penis is making a thurst or tie/sync camera with penis movement.

Hi folks, dumb question time. There is something wrong with my belly nodes and I am failing at troubleshooting it. I've gotten all the various bits (HDT package, XPMSE skeleton, etc.) updated to latest versions and I've made all the various XML tweaks I can find on the forums, but after playing for a couple of minutes my female characters' belly nodes glitch out. I assume this is something linked with the female body mesh because characters with alternate body meshes (e.g., NPCs from Knocked Up with the pregnancy body) don't appear to be affected. 

Has anyone else run into this issue? Can you offer any leads on troubleshooting? I can provide more information as needed - just let me know.

enb2020_1_1_14_08_45.bmp enb2020_1_1_14_08_46.bmp enb2020_1_1_14_08_51.bmp